Topic: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 36521 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #660 on: September 18, 2019, 08:37:38 pm »
> "That could be. It doesn't leave us a lot of options for help, though."

>"We'll have to coax her out when we need her," Tojiko says. "Or maybe get other people away?"

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #661 on: September 18, 2019, 10:00:13 pm »
> "That could be. It doesn't leave us a lot of options for help, though."

>" But we'll do what we can to help her out even indirectly by with theis research and explanation".

Cheerfully approach Meiling: "Hey there, Meilling! Here's hoping everything has been good for you and the Mansion! "

> Wait for reply and. continue: "Ah, now that we are mentioning, is Sakuya back? Not that I have dealings with her, rather with the offer by Patchouli to do research in the Library, but this time there are 2 guests who are new - gesture to Tojiko - though 1 is quite the recent, and unaccustomed to Gensokyo, acquaintance, a shy one hiding in... ".

> Point to the Potted Plant.
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #662 on: September 19, 2019, 05:56:06 am »
>" But we'll do what we can to help her out even indirectly by with theis research and explanation".

Cheerfully approach Meiling: "Hey there, Meilling! Here's hoping everything has been good for you and the Mansion! "

> Wait for reply and. continue: "Ah, now that we are mentioning, is Sakuya back? Not that I have dealings with her, rather with the offer by Patchouli to do research in the Library, but this time there are 2 guests who are new - gesture to Tojiko - though 1 is quite the recent, and unaccustomed to Gensokyo, acquaintance, a shy one hiding in... ".

> Point to the Potted Plant.

>"No, she isn't," Meiling says. Then she frowns at the plant. "What, this spiky thing?"

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #663 on: September 21, 2019, 09:00:01 pm »
>"No, she isn't," Meiling says. Then she frowns at the plant. "What, this spiky thing?"

>_

>Smile :  " I hope I am going to greet her again as well at some point but it is all in due time with Sakuya ".

> " Ah,this one is a Special Plant,spiky and sturdy enough, to "house that shy one"though I am not too sure if she can be clearly felt when "in-house" ".

> Do we remember the Direction towards which Sakuya left to and what can be found there?

> Can we feel anything particular from the Spiky Plant ? Is Focusing on Stargazer is needed for that ?
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #664 on: September 23, 2019, 06:48:09 pm »
>Smile :  " I hope I am going to greet her again as well at some point but it is all in due time with Sakuya ".

> " Ah,this one is a Special Plant,spiky and sturdy enough, to "house that shy one"though I am not too sure if she can be clearly felt when "in-house" ".

> Do we remember the Direction towards which Sakuya left to and what can be found there?

> Can we feel anything particular from the Spiky Plant ? Is Focusing on Stargazer is needed for that ?

>"She'll be back when she gets back," Meiling says. "That's how it is when she gets like this."
>She went toward the northeast, as you recall. Probably more north than east.
>The plant does not give you any special feeling right now, aside from the fact it is clearly haunted.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #665 on: September 27, 2019, 02:54:50 pm »

>"She'll be back when she gets back," Meiling says. "That's how it is when she gets like this."
>She went toward the northeast, as you recall. Probably more north than east.
>The plant does not give you any special feeling right now, aside from the fact it is clearly haunted.

>_

> What can be found of note in the North-North-East of Gensokyo?

> To Meiling : " Ahah,gladly she is not the only one to do that when important things come knocking to you like to me right now and others we have heard of from time to time ".

> " Anyhow,since this is going to be both of help for our Research in the Library and indirectly to Patchouli and Petite , can you tell me if you can feel or note,even if focusing,anything particular from this Spiky Plant "?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 03:11:00 pm by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #666 on: September 29, 2019, 11:01:14 pm »
> What can be found of note in the North-North-East of Gensokyo?

> To Meiling : " Ahah,gladly she is not the only one to do that when important things come knocking to you like to me right now and others we have heard of from time to time ".

> " Anyhow,since this is going to be both of help for our Research in the Library and indirectly to Patchouli and Petite , can you tell me if you can feel or note,even if focusing,anything particular from this Spiky Plant "?

>Some forest, then some fields, then some mountains. And, from what you recall, Mayohiga.
>Meiling looks at the plant, then says, "No. Is that bad?"

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #667 on: October 03, 2019, 03:18:06 pm »
>Some forest, then some fields, then some mountains. And, from what you recall, Mayohiga.
>Meiling looks at the plant, then says, "No. Is that bad?"

>_


> Mayohiga...It could really be that.


> "No,on the contrary,it just means that the Shy Spirit has well-adapted to it ".


> " Well,if nothing else has been coming up,can we go in and then to the Library?".


> Thank Meiling for her work and  Enter the Mansion to proceed to the Library,noting what is going around.
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #668 on: October 04, 2019, 02:14:15 am »

> Mayohiga...It could really be that.


> "No,on the contrary,it just means that the Shy Spirit has well-adapted to it ".


> " Well,if nothing else has been coming up,can we go in and then to the Library?".


> Thank Meiling for her work and  Enter the Mansion to proceed to the Library,noting what is going around.

>"As long as it won't be a problem," Meilign says.
>You make your way inside the mansion. The front hall is currently empty, but you notice a couple of bare spots on the wall. Remilia must be leading another redecoration shuffle. Heading into the library, it is more or less the same as it was when you first came to it, expansive and reasonably quiet. In fact, as you make your way toward the center, you find that Patchouli has not moved at all. She does not acknowledge you at first, then looks up and frowns. "There's something off..."
>Her eyes then lock onto the plant in your hands. "...A haunted cactus?" she says.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #669 on: October 06, 2019, 07:25:40 am »
>"As long as it won't be a problem," Meilign says.
>You make your way inside the mansion. The front hall is currently empty, but you notice a couple of bare spots on the wall. Remilia must be leading another redecoration shuffle. Heading into the library, it is more or less the same as it was when you first came to it, expansive and reasonably quiet. In fact, as you make your way toward the center, you find that Patchouli has not moved at all. She does not acknowledge you at first, then looks up and frowns. "There's something off..."
>Her eyes then lock onto the plant in your hands. "...A haunted cactus?" she says.

>_

> First off a small bow: "Greetings Patchouli, I was just about to ask if you could perceive it".



> " On one hand you are as perceptive as Yukari since only her felt the need for this  this...Cactus...? was especially prepared by her to be a containment and a suitable focus for a "Friencly Not-So Haunting Spirit from that Ocean-Bottomed Plane" but the finer details about her could wait until the basis is squared off"


> " However it is somehow surprising that it can be that easy to perceive it, as long as one is perceptive, even though as just an haunting".


> " I hope this one is going to be helfpful for Shaping up that Research we discussed before since it is a new discovery about  the "Dimensional Displacements " while at the same time I have been receiving a new and welcomed help to whom I am grateful - politely gesture and smile to Tojiko - for the hurdle which is emerging more and more menacingly.


> "...Ah, as for being perceptive or not,  is it of any help that especially myself, Tojiko - politely gesture to her - and yourself can feel that this one is Special while  Meiling, who had been curious and  been specifically being asked to feel for oddities,  couldn't?
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #670 on: October 08, 2019, 06:06:05 am »
> First off a small bow: "Greetings Patchouli, I was just about to ask if you could perceive it".



> " On one hand you are as perceptive as Yukari since only her felt the need for this  this...Cactus...? was especially prepared by her to be a containment and a suitable focus for a "Friencly Not-So Haunting Spirit from that Ocean-Bottomed Plane" but the finer details about her could wait until the basis is squared off"


> " However it is somehow surprising that it can be that easy to perceive it, as long as one is perceptive, even though as just an haunting".


> " I hope this one is going to be helfpful for Shaping up that Research we discussed before since it is a new discovery about  the "Dimensional Displacements " while at the same time I have been receiving a new and welcomed help to whom I am grateful - politely gesture and smile to Tojiko - for the hurdle which is emerging more and more menacingly.


> "...Ah, as for being perceptive or not,  is it of any help that especially myself, Tojiko - politely gesture to her - and yourself can feel that this one is Special while  Meiling, who had been curious and  been specifically being asked to feel for oddities,  couldn't?

>The witch nods. "Whoever is haunting it is bad at concealing their presence. It's easy for me to see. That said, I don't think anything is odd about it, at a glance."

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #671 on: October 09, 2019, 11:24:28 pm »
>The witch nods. "Whoever is haunting it is bad at concealing their presence. It's easy for me to see. That said, I don't think anything is odd about it, at a glance."

>_


>" Well ... She is quite a Shy Spirit,except around myself and then Tojiko ,and not actually aware she is "haunting" and was willing to come with me and get away from That Dimension,but not until I proposed and explained it and only the 2nd try was fully a succeess,with a place to inhabit and be moved around... ".


> " ... What is most interesting is she seems to have recollections and a connection related Gensokyo, trying hard to remember them ,  and even some familar air to boot ".
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #672 on: October 12, 2019, 01:13:56 am »

>" Well ... She is quite a Shy Spirit,except around myself and then Tojiko ,and not actually aware she is "haunting" and was willing to come with me and get away from That Dimension,but not until I proposed and explained it and only the 2nd try was fully a succeess,with a place to inhabit and be moved around... "

> " ... What is most interesting is she seems to have recollections and a connection related Gensokyo, trying hard to remember them ,  and even some familar air to boot ".

>"I expect that means she's from here," says Patchouli. "Or she's been watching from elsewhere."

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #673 on: October 14, 2019, 12:42:38 am »
>"I expect that means she's from here," says Patchouli. "Or she's been watching from elsewhere."

>_


> What  are the defining and somehow Gensokyan features that can be picked up from Stargazer and are they a remindful of someone or some characteristi?


> Can we  communicate with Stargazer while she is " Hiding-In " or do we have to get more incorporeal ?


> Actually,have we ever tried direct communication with her while she is like this ?


« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 12:46:27 am by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #674 on: October 14, 2019, 06:07:55 pm »

> What  are the defining and somehow Gensokyan features that can be picked up from Stargazer and are they a remindful of someone or some characteristi?


> Can we  communicate with Stargazer while she is " Hiding-In " or do we have to get more incorporeal ?


> Actually,have we ever tried direct communication with her while she is like this ?

>You suppose she looks kind of like a youkai. There is honestly something familiar about her appearance here...
>You've not really done more than say a few words at her, at most.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #675 on: October 17, 2019, 06:19:23 pm »
>"I expect that means she's from here," says Patchouli. "Or she's been watching from elsewhere."

>_


> " Likely Stargazer, that is what she calls herseldf, comes from here since she does look like a Youkai in Spiritual Form and has that air of familiarity from  someone I cannot yet put my finger on but she feel too uncommfortable to appear herself right now right here... ".



> " Anyhow,  since new&helpfuk elements turned up I think this it is a good time, unless something borhersome happened in the meantile,  for that research we spoke about before "
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #676 on: October 17, 2019, 07:40:57 pm »

> " Likely Stargazer, that is what she calls herseldf, comes from here since she does look like a Youkai in Spiritual Form and has that air of familiarity from  someone I cannot yet put my finger on but she feel too uncommfortable to appear herself right now right here... ".



> " Anyhow,  since new&helpfuk elements turned up I think this it is a good time, unless something borhersome happened in the meantile,  for that research we spoke about before "

>"Of course, what is it that you want to research?" says Patchouli.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #677 on: October 21, 2019, 01:42:35 pm »
>"Of course, what is it that you want to research?" says Patchouli.

>_
// To returning and new players/curiou ones  Please  feel free to join or make pointers , 8)  IC or OC,or to suggest in a similar ways during this Research or later like in Venues at or around the Human Village ; "Nazridou"(Temp.);Sometimes there there could be a Keine opportunity;Underground(Clinic nd maybe Chireiden and Deeper Former Hell or even Semi-Abandoned/Abandoned Estates);Land  of the Backdoor";Others like "advancing" through  that Parallel Planeof sort //


//Better yet it  would be be able to  focus about Spiritual&DimensionalIncident-Related :(Shrine Maiden) Reimu,maybe Suika and/or Marisa,etc. Divines at the Mory Shrine with Sanae(also Shrine Maiden but also Wind Prietess ,3/4 Human and 1/4 Divine) and then possibly Yukari( with some Ran and maybe Chen?)AlOnGsIdE Sakuya herself or the Fruits of Her Work //.


> Grateful Smile and Bowing with Thaking Hand-Gesture "Thank you for this help,Patchouli and then also to Petite; this is also another thanks on behalf of the  Myouren People&Goers and for Tojiko aiding me the longset in this".


> A brief pause.

> "Need,eh...  for Incident-like Happenings...Narrowing Down and Improving,while excluding the fluff...Otherwordly and Otherdimensional Knowledge,Buddhist one already covered...So Anything with some reliability or recommendations about Dimensional-Jumps or Parallel Worlds,Greater Otherwordly Presences,Anchor&Call for Ghostly Presences&Entities..."


 > " In fact ,to square them out again and anew,in thatc "Ocean Submerged Human Village Zone" I had felt ,but only lately when my presence stayed and explored longer, a Sort of Gazing ,Formless,Unseeable,Slightly Oppressive Presence...JustvRegarding Truly Casually!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 07:02:00 pm by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #678 on: October 23, 2019, 07:02:17 am »
// To returning and new players/curiou ones  Please  feel free to join or make pointers , 8)  IC or OC,or to suggest in a similar ways during this Research or later likevVenues at the Human Village and Paths,etc. "Nazridou"(Temp)Sometimes there is Keine on the opportunity-list,Underground(Clinic nd maybe Chireiden and Deeper Former Hell or even Semi-Abandoned/Abandoned Estates)Land  of the Backdoor",and Others like "advancing")maybe " Inside and Stretched out through the Double Ba that Parallel Planeof sort;


//Better yet to focusmanout Spiritual&DimensionalIncident-Related refarding:(Shrine Maiden) Reimu,maybe Suika and/or Marisa,etc. Divines at the Mory Shrine with Sanae(also Shrine Maiden but also Wind Prietess ,3/4 Human and 1/4 Divine) snd then possibly Yukari( with gods bita of Ran and then Chen ?AlOnGsIdE Sakuya somehow.


> Grateful Smile and Bowing with Thaking Hand-Gesture "Thank you for this help,Patchouli and then also to Petite; this is also anothe thanks on some behalf to the  Myouren People&Goers and of Tojiko aiding me the longset in this


> A brief pause.


> "Need,eh...  for [size=78%]Incident-like Happenings[/size]
[/size][size=78%]Narrowing Down and Improving,while excluding the fluff  Otherwordly and Otherdimensional Knowledge,Buddhist one already covered...So Anything with some reliability or recommendations about Dimensional or Worlds,Greater Otherwordly Presences,Anchor&Call for Ghostly Presences&Entitiea....Also mixedRecommendations [/size]


 > " In fact ,to square them out again and anew,in thatc "Ocean Submerged Human Village Zone" I had felt ,but only lately when my presence stayed and explored longer, a Sort of Gazing ,Formless,Unseeable,Slightly Oppressive Presence...JustvRegarding Truly Casually!

>"That's approximately two fifths of the library you're asking for," says Patchouli. "Have at it."
>After a moment, she says, "Perhaps you should narrow that down."

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #679 on: October 24, 2019, 06:58:57 pm »
>"That's approximately two fifths of the library you're asking for," says Patchouli. "Have at it."
>After a moment, she says, "Perhaps you should narrow that down."

>_
// Sorry for not polishing up the previous "autocorrections" and The Font-Downsizing with Html Visible-Tags Visible(due to Emoticons or Characters Combinations Emoticon-Associated )...//
 
> "Sure , and since I recall already doing some research here with "Ghostly Anchoring&Calling" , I think it is nigh-time to check up on " Other-Dimensional Presences or Entities"...or any more specific to that target".
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #680 on: October 25, 2019, 04:50:51 am »
> "Sure , and since I recall already doing some research here with "Ghostly Anchoring&Calling" , I think it is nigh-time to check up on " Other-Dimensional Presences or Entities"...or any more specific to that target".

>"That's a little difficult," Patchouli says. "You see, no one simply compiles all that into a single volume. They're simply too diverse, too difficult to know a lot about to really write about them in that many. There's not exactly a biography series on the Unseen Clergy, so to speak.  What is written tends to be either works devoted to one or two such beings, or mentions interwoven into other accounts. It would be slow and fruitless to just search for such things at random, perhaps you can narrow it down a bit?"

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #681 on: October 26, 2019, 12:28:54 am »
>"That's a little difficult," Patchouli says. "You see, no one simply compiles all that into a single volume. They're simply too diverse, too difficult to know a lot about to really write about them in that many. There's not exactly a biography series on the Unseen Clergy, so to speak.  What is written tends to be either works devoted to one or two such beings, or mentions interwoven into other accounts. It would be slow and fruitless to just search for such things at random, perhaps you can narrow it down a bit?"

>_


> So it so not so particular to make such contact but it is to pinpoint which one among the ..."Unseen Clergy" " ?
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #682 on: October 28, 2019, 03:32:50 am »

> So it so not so particular to make such contact but it is to pinpoint which one among the ..."Unseen Clergy" " ?

>She nods. "With things as they are now, it is impossible and foolish to try to compile all such entities."

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #683 on: October 28, 2019, 07:03:33 pm »
>She nods. "With things as they are now, it is impossible and foolish to try to compile all such entities."

>_


> " Such diversity...but is there something in common among the ones known,or at least among a number of them,besides being the " Otherwordly Unseen Clergy "?



^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #684 on: October 29, 2019, 07:39:23 pm »

> " Such diversity...but is there something in common among the ones known,or at least among a number of them,besides being the " Otherwordly Unseen Clergy "?

>"That they are unknowable," Patchouli says. "We may observe them, but it is beyond us to grasp them. Not that we don't try to defy that fate, of course."

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #685 on: October 30, 2019, 04:45:05 am »
>"That they are unknowable," Patchouli says. "We may observe them, but it is beyond us to grasp them. Not that we don't try to defy that fate, of course."

>_

// Getting there on the Trails, a Good and Better Route ,overdetailingly and somehow slowly so I need to better up on those,  Player Partecipation and even,to a good&understandable extent,Users& Players' Curiosities and OoCP(Out of Character Participation)Replies   are always welcome

" Briefly ponder up  ,rub chin,learning&explaining  pace  :   ...Yes that Unsee One has just been only slightly observable,moderately so for Stargazer,when Itself decide to Pull&Observe Myself an handful of times with  I taking fair efforts in Exploring&Focusing upon an Occasional Lingering feeling; not so while all Wildlife&Terrain has always at ease alongside contacts with them ,Alerts remain the Displacements in-out with Being Shortly Pressured&Disoriented,and good one for Stargazer who felt...  Really Relieved  as soon as in Gensokyo thankfully " Moved&Housed" in Yukari-Treated Catctus"


> "Ah, Sorry for any partly-useless repeats to the Concrete Researching and Dealing-With,still...".


>" ...A top fact,guaranteed Yukari-Wise but also partly so by an Acquaintance&Colleague of hers with none confuting, is that  ,for the your rightly suggested b Research Pinpointing as possible, how ahout a Themes Trial Name,except what is already of them is far out,like...  " ...

>" ...The "Formless Unseen Puller-Observer of Ghostly Spirits venued in a Otherdimensionsal Deep-Oceanic Human-Village Ruins?""...> "


> " As Actions&Consequencew,more&more Incident-like,It Has Dimensionally Stranded and in some ways   to trigger Stargazer's Reshape&Adaption , Odd Spectral Man o' War... "


[size=78%]"Important is not so much that she Not-Fully Stable  seemingly-haunting  Spirit  " but that she is alongside being somehow   Familiariar to Gensokyo but only somehow,and then Yes  but not that Familiar&Linked off it IF IN NEED like being  and by That Great Unseen Formless Puller in There ..."[/size]

>... Eh It resumes Displacingly Pulling & Observing it up the Pulling&Displacing - Thank God ,Doubly Escapable yet far from over -" extraordinarly turning a bit Perceptible after a handful of "accesses " to I,just I,a new Spirit , MORE Gensokyo-Linked, Shape-Stable and Both of Ghostly&Marine Nature ". 


>" Be as it may, it can't be just consequences that it could be using or exerting or somesuch   a Base&Leverage INSIDE THE HAKUREI BARRIER,aide by  at least 1 solid "GensGensokyan-Related Opening" and would-be-undectable  "if not for Yukari Fine-tuning- through a partial-Stargazer after being Murasa-Explanation",still  NO HAPPENING YET  IN-GENSOKYO&Near-Places".


« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 05:58:06 pm by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #686 on: November 01, 2019, 08:00:00 pm »
// Getting there on the Trails, a Good and Better Route ,overdetailingly and somehow slowly so I need to better up on those,  Player Partecipation and even,to a good&understandable extent,Users& Players' Curiosities and OoCP(Out of Character Participation)Replies   are always welcome

" Briefly ponder up  ,rub chin,learning&explaining  pace  :   ...Yes that Unsee One has just been only slightly observable,moderately so for Stargazer,when Itself decide to Pull&Observe Myself an handful of times with  I taking fair efforts in Exploring&Focusing upon an Occasional Lingering feeling; not so while all Wildlife&Terrain has always at ease alongside contacts with them ,Alerts remain the Displacements in-out with Being Shortly Pressured&Disoriented,and good one for Stargazer who felt...  Really Relieved  as soon as in Gensokyo thankfully " Moved&Housed" in Yukari-Treated Catctus"


> "Ah, Sorry for any partly-useless repeats to the Concrete Researching and Dealing-With,still...".


>" ...A top fact,guaranteed Yukari-Wise but also partly so by an Acquaintance&Colleague of hers with none confuting, is that  ,for the your rightly suggested b Research Pinpointing as possible, how ahout a Themes Trial Name,except what is already of them is far out,like...  " ...

>" ...The "Formless Unseen Puller-Observer of Ghostly Spirits venued in a Otherdimensionsal Deep-Oceanic Human-Village Ruins?""...> "


> " As Actions&Consequencew,more&more Incident-like,It Has Dimensionally Stranded and in some ways   to trigger Stargazer's Reshape&Adaption , Odd Spectral Man o' War... "


[size=78%]"Important is not so much that she Not-Fully Stable  seemingly-haunting  Spirit  " but that she is alongside being somehow   Familiariar to Gensokyo but only somehow,and then Yes  but not that Familiar&Linked off it IF IN NEED like being  and by That Great Unseen Formless Puller in There ..."[/size]

>... Eh It resumes Displacingly Pulling & Observing it up the Pulling&Displacing - Thank God ,Doubly Escapable yet far from over -" extraordinarly turning a bit Perceptible after a handful of "accesses " to I,just I,a new Spirit , MORE Gensokyo-Linked, Shape-Stable and Both of Ghostly&Marine Nature ". 


>" Be as it may, it can't be just consequences that it could be using or exerting or somesuch   a Base&Leverage INSIDE THE HAKUREI BARRIER,aide by  at least 1 solid "GensGensokyan-Related Opening" and would-be-undectable  "if not for Yukari Fine-tuning- through a partial-Stargazer after being Murasa-Explanation",still  NO HAPPENING YET  IN-GENSOKYO&Near-Places".

>Patchouli frowns thoughtfully, then says, "...I don't know if I can think of any with a tendency to actively spirit people away off the top of my head. Hm. I can certainly think of a few that can be considered linked to aquatic things, or are believed to have minions that are things twisted beyond belief. But kidnappers? I don't think so."

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #687 on: November 04, 2019, 01:34:23 am »
>Patchouli frowns thoughtfully, then says, "...I don't know if I can think of any with a tendency to actively spirit people away off the top of my head. Hm. I can certainly think of a few that can be considered linked to aquatic things, or are believed to have minions that are things twisted beyond belief. But kidnappers? I don't think so."

>_


> Nod very appreciatively " Lookouts of wise considerations are to be appreciated...


>''Oh,what if these are not meant as kidnappings but rather as a probe in which only those with a very uncommon linkage are pulled under regardless since the  might-be-head of the probe could indeed be very scheming in those very uncommon " Underwaters".
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #688 on: November 05, 2019, 09:27:18 pm »

> Nod very appreciatively " Lookouts of wise considerations are to be appreciated...


>''Oh,what if these are not meant as kidnappings but rather as a probe in which only those with a very uncommon linkage are pulled under regardless since the  might-be-head of the probe could indeed be very scheming in those very uncommon " Underwaters".

>"What are you proposing, exactly?" says Patchouli.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #689 on: November 06, 2019, 11:02:06 pm »
>"What are you proposing, exactly?" says Patchouli.

>_


> " The kidnappings being side-effects,very limited to only 2 beings with affinity to that place like me and Stargazer with their differences , of that Unseen Clergy probing and making pokes at Gensokyo to gain entrance or exert infuence ".


> After answer :"Ah,now that Stargazer is again mentioned, I am remembering more clearly more details about the form she manifed while in Gensokyo and examining them could  help us in correctly Identifying in what ways she is Familiar to Gensokyo,right?"
« Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 11:04:33 pm by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
 

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.05 seconds with 41 queries.