Topic: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 36678 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #600 on: August 15, 2019, 07:01:42 pm »
>Shrug.
>"It was worth a shot."
>Make our hand as incorporeal as possible and poke the plant gently.

>You reach through the plant, and poke into it.
>This prompts a greenish entity to emerge from the plant, radiating confusion as it forms.
>"Ah!" says Tojiko.

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #601 on: August 16, 2019, 01:30:29 am »
>Does the greenish entity appear to be Stargazer?

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #602 on: August 16, 2019, 01:36:32 am »
>Does the greenish entity appear to be Stargazer?

>...No.
>What manifests before you is the greenish silhouette of a long-haired, mature-looking woman with reddish wisps for eyes, but no other internal features. Her hair is long, reaching down to her legs. Two long horns extend from her temples. A long bushy tail extends from her back, large enough you can see it even though she is facing you.
>You can feel she is disoriented, then very pleased.
>"...Didn't you say she was a jellyfish?" Tojiko says.

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #603 on: August 16, 2019, 01:42:31 am »
>"Uhh... Is that you Stargazer?"

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #604 on: August 16, 2019, 01:50:18 am »
>"Uhh... Is that you Stargazer?"

>She nods.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #605 on: August 16, 2019, 02:20:54 am »
>You reach through the plant, and poke into it.
>This prompts a greenish entity to emerge from the plant, radiating confusion as it forms.
>"Ah!" says Tojiko.

>_

>Be  mildly surprised as well ,but more intent&content,while still  "incorporeal touch" but stop "poke",unless Stargazer has trouble manifesting without it.

> For any case&content,Strongly Radiate the feels&impression directed with  the meant words,in a slower&clearer manner,for the sake of ' A Stargazer not so out of plant&water " :   " ....It is I,Murasa,again,Stargazer...From back when we were Weirdly Underwaters ... I sort-of woke  you up to ...Welcome You with a Fresh&Good Ghostly Friend- point with a small smile at Tojiko - who's Tojiko there ."

>Pause,give space,then face Stargazer&Tojiko mostly-serene : " Yea,Starting-Off by Incorporeal,Spiritual Interaction,especially If it is Willing&Familiar like this oneis the "sails-to-go"...Ah, as well as these Vibes,the  "Radiating Feels",the Entity-Like Shape  ...Is it  you Stargazer,right? "

> Pause ,to Stargazer : '' Do not feel confused,frantic or unfocused,instead do focus-feel contrary to that...in order to fully manifest now that you need Anchor by that Strange Spiky Plant I was helping you with ,Back There still Underwaters    ".

>  Glance&Listen around surreptitiously again for curious ones.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2019, 01:09:36 am by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #606 on: August 16, 2019, 04:39:21 am »
>"You look.... different. Are you all right?"
>Do we recognise this form?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 04:41:35 am by Yaersulf »

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #607 on: August 16, 2019, 05:05:47 am »
>Be  mildly surprised as well ,but more intent&content,while still  "incorporeal touch" but stop "poke",unless Stargazer has trouble manifesting without it.

> For any case&content,Strongly Radiate the feels&impression directed with  the meant words,in a slower&clearer manner,for the sake of ' A Stargazer not so out of plant&water " :   " ....It is I,Murasa,again,Stargazer...From back when we were Weirdly Underwaters ... I sort-of woke you you up to ...Welcome You with a Fresh&Good Ghostly Friend- point with a small smile at Tojiko - who's Tojiko there ."

>Pause,give space,then face Stargazer&Tojiko mostly-serene : " Yea,Starting-Off by Incorporeal,Spiritual Interaction,especially If Willing&Familiar is the "sails-to-go"...Ah, as well as these Vibes,the  "Radiating Feels",the Entity-Like Shape  ...Is it  you Stargazer,right? "

> Pause ,to Stargazer : '' Do not feel confused,frantic or unfocused,instead do focus-feel contrary to that...in order to fully manifest now that you need Anchor by that Strange Spiky Plant I was helping you with ,Back There still Underwaters    ".

>  Glance&Listen around surreptitiously again for curious ones.

>You get the feeling that she has figure out all of that.

>"You look.... different. Are you all right?"
>Do we recognise this form?

>She seems to feel wonderful.
>Not...directly. But something it does feel familiar.

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #608 on: August 16, 2019, 05:44:37 am »
>Compose ourself.
>"Welcome to Gensokyo!"

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #609 on: August 16, 2019, 06:03:50 am »
>Compose ourself.
>"Welcome to Gensokyo!"

>Stargazer nods to you. She seems to be feeling better than she has in a long time.
>Tojiko is quiet, frowning pensively.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #610 on: August 16, 2019, 06:48:13 am »
> To Tojiko: 'She look oddly familiar to you too? Or is something else weighing on your mind?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #611 on: August 17, 2019, 03:22:14 am »
> To Tojiko: 'She look oddly familiar to you too? Or is something else weighing on your mind?"

>"Yeah, kind of," Tojiko says.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #612 on: August 17, 2019, 02:28:42 pm »
>"Yeah, kind of," Tojiko says.

>_

> " Oh, so an unexpected familiarity you are trying to recall? "

> After Tojiko's response, look&listen around again for any snooper and even add some inconspicuous flight to aid it.
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #613 on: August 17, 2019, 08:14:49 pm »
> " Oh, so an unexpected familiarity you are trying to recall? "

> After Tojiko's response, look&listen around again for any snooper and even add some inconspicuous flight to aid it.

>"Yeah," Tojiko says. "Doesn't she look familiar?"
>As far as you can tell, no one is watching.

>_


Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #614 on: August 18, 2019, 12:00:57 am »
> "Yeah. Don't know how, but...yeah."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #615 on: August 18, 2019, 01:59:43 am »
>"You know I hadn't given it much thought but, what are we going to do with her? Maybe we could have the temple look after her?"
>Return to speaking to Stargazer.
>"You seemed to know about Gensokyo before, do you have any plans now that you're here?"

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #616 on: August 18, 2019, 02:13:23 am »
>"You know I hadn't given it much thought but, what are we going to do with her? Maybe we could have the temple look after her?"
>Return to speaking to Stargazer.
>"You seemed to know about Gensokyo before, do you have any plans now that you're here?"

>"Does she need to be looked after?" says Tojiko.
>Stargazer is unsure, but confident.

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #617 on: August 18, 2019, 10:31:26 pm »
>"Do you have any idea where exactly we were? Or how it could be I keep ending up there?"

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #618 on: August 18, 2019, 11:20:59 pm »
>"Do you have any idea where exactly we were? Or how it could be I keep ending up there?"

>She shakes her head.

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #619 on: August 19, 2019, 12:18:37 am »
>"How about whatever it was that we felt observing us? Any idea I could find it, or find out what it could be?"

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #620 on: August 19, 2019, 12:26:53 am »
>"How about whatever it was that we felt observing us? Any idea I could find it, or find out what it could be?"

>She gives you some complicated feelings. You feel the answer, however, is no.
>"I don't even know how to make sense of that," says Tojiko. "...You are feeling it, right?"

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #621 on: August 20, 2019, 01:38:25 am »
>"Well that was a waste of time, back in the plant with you!"
>"Yeah, good to know it's not just me."
>"Stargazer, is there anything at all you can think of that might be a clue as to what's going on with me?"

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #622 on: August 20, 2019, 03:26:24 am »
>"Yeah," Tojiko says. "Doesn't she look familiar?"
>As far as you can tell, no one is watching.

>_

>To both our companions: "Let us do more of  thie cross-checking for this Familiarity and let us be active into find more about it from more new people&places,as long as none is understands the basic gist of it

> "Anyhow,for the known points and details:, Stargazer feel Familiarly  happy, confident,well-suited and eager to " be back-in-Gensokyo....Unlke when in that "Mirror Plane of Deluged Human Village By Ocean-Bottom ".... Stargazer,as a Green Spiritual Entity,is giving-off  familiar vibes of "A Reliably Known Gensokyan"

> "We are going to need a greater amount  of cross-checking,however....this general  air of familiarity because of a genuine sense her well-suited, Gensokyo - eheh peachy going by a "Happy Confidence"  to be here "awoken" - and especially because of a "Green" Positive Curiosity, a Thirst  for Learning&Knowldege at the same time Patiently Cooperatove&Open ; a  Youkai-ish Positive Spirit ,Human-Like even,but  ..."

>"Could we agree she could  have or be a Supernatural-Youkai Linking to a Quite Learned Dependable Hefully Available Fellow, in the Human Region "

> Observe carefully,be jogging our memories and intuition ,for this kind of familiarity- similiarity  to such a fellow;with the important top-off of Sendng Impressions to The Star - Gazer .
« Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 01:02:29 am by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #623 on: August 20, 2019, 03:51:45 pm »
>"Well that was a waste of time, back in the plant with you!"
>"Yeah, good to know it's not just me."
>"Stargazer, is there anything at all you can think of that might be a clue as to what's going on with me?"

>She squints, looking toward the ground. You can feel her trying to recollect, there is...not exactly confusion, more like a confused sort of irritation. Then her feelings grow more muddled, impossible to untangle.
>After a few moments, she stops squinting, and points toward the  east. Looking in that direction, all you see are is a bit of the lake's banks, and then the tree of the forest of magic itself.

>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #624 on: August 20, 2019, 05:41:00 pm »
> Do we generally know what is beyond the trees in that direction?
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #625 on: August 22, 2019, 03:37:35 pm »
> Do we generally know what is beyond the trees in that direction?

>Eastward eventually leads you toward the mountains, it would be somewhat south of Youkai Mountain. You recall there is a hot spring there from the incident that ultimately freed you. The entrance to the underground is not terribly far away from there.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #626 on: August 24, 2019, 01:25:44 am »
>Eastward eventually leads you toward the mountains, it would be somewhat south of Youkai Mountain. You recall there is a hot spring there from the incident that ultimately freed you. The entrance to the underground is not terribly far away from there.

>_

> To Tojko and Stargazer " ... Both are important but 1 is better done 1st ,but which one : mutually acquainting Patchouli&her assistant at the Mansion's Library - point to it - with Stargazer and doing that research with such new help could  lead to learn more than expected  , but is there something more important to be discovered there - point the same  as Stargazer'a - which is around the  Underground's Entrance and maybe the Underground Itself ?"
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #627 on: August 24, 2019, 06:24:14 am »
> To Tojko and Stargazer " ... Both are important but 1 is better done 1st ,but which one : mutually acquainting Patchouli&her assistant at the Mansion's Library - point to it - with Stargazer and doing that research with such new help could  lead to learn more than expected  , but is there something more important to be discovered there - point the same  as Stargazer'a - which is around the  Underground's Entrance and maybe the Underground Itself ?"

>She seems very confused for a moment, then shakes her heads vigorously. Then she floats toward the trees behind you, toward the north, and gestures at them,

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #628 on: August 25, 2019, 09:03:42 am »
>"Is it the trees? Are you trying to tell me something about the trees?"

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #629 on: August 25, 2019, 09:00:50 pm »
>"Is it the trees? Are you trying to tell me something about the trees?"

>She nods vigorously, exuding a sense of satisfaction that she got through to you.
>"What?" is all Tojiko has to say.

>_
 

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.049 seconds with 41 queries.