Topic: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 32359 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #570 on: August 09, 2019, 09:59:05 pm »
>"Good question, I guess don't really have any way to know."
>"What do you think of the food?"

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #571 on: August 09, 2019, 10:03:03 pm »
>"Good question, I guess don't really have any way to know."
>"What do you think of the food?"

>"I'm kind of annoyed I never knew about it," Tojiko says. "It's pretty good!"

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #572 on: August 10, 2019, 12:04:36 am »
 // Partly Re-Posted and Based from my Previous Reply //

// Dry Cacti-like Plant  was mentioned to need shade&breeze&warm weather and there ar lrmentions&hints  "  A-Z Adventures - Murasa' Quest "is set in mid-spring , after the HSiFS &Aftermaths are resolved - Yukari recommended in her own wordings the little fellow is to house an haunting //

// It is also mentioned(early first half of this 2nd thread ) as:
 "...Unusually Hardy..." AND Prepped by Yukari to be "Hardy in order to be Haunted" this requiring just the bare care ; of course unless in some eventuality of something off with it //.

// As for a few(4) Important future events :  "Okina's Plan "
 ;  coming back invited,as compensation , to "Okina's Gensokyo Dimensional Doors Space " and asking a wrongly-kidnapped&knocked out(a necesssary invitation for Okina's Plan mistaken by Mai&Satono) Doremy Sweet(needed for Okina's  Plan) for a double help about cooperation trouble-counseling ; Eventually Visiting Keine  ( ref. to "Stargazer" - "Utshuo's Quest " ) ; Eventually isiting the (Name?)" Reformed Shadow-Poltergeist Girl now an Apprentice Jeweler in Human Village ( the Jeweler and partly-carer is a former  expert thief ) " (ref. to "Iku Quest " - 2nd Half )//..
 

> Normal cheery
tone : Ahah,yes! Simpliciy,cheap prices and its own kind of tasty !


> Then return to a more serious and  low-key tone:  "...And yet, If I think&piece it together more deeply,it is more like That Presence in There is casually watching both myself and Stargazer but it is progressively more active in doing so since "my continuous appearances…"


> "… It is a "point-of-interest-investigation" if tying together  , since it  looks more and more that way, That Watching Presence  with the Very Concealed Culprit ACTUALLY ACTING INSIDE THE GREAT BARRIER and so far affecting just me and Stargazer but we are likely just side-effects to be considered in whatever Incident-Plan they are concocting ... "

> "... or, more rightly,we 2 are the only ones,myself first, aware and sensible enough to Preparations  ".


// Their  Responsibility and Extent are unclear and with the benefit of doubt, but certainly Okina's Plan (ref. "  List of  Important Needed Ingredients to be  " and " Important Needed  Doremy Sweet ") and herself must have more to deal with and know of about this than she had let on before"(Last Part of Thread 1-Beginnings of Thread 2)//

// Remember that after Patchouli&Koakuma&SDM Transit we kind-of-need to Transit-Back for trading materials,funds from Byakuren most likely, and more occasionally Shou&Rinnosuke("Shou's Tiger Store" BUT TRADING ONLY INDIRECTLY,OR RESORTING TO NORMAL BUY&SELLwith the last one) or the "Myouren Temple's Underground Medical,mostly first-aid, Clinic " Or Nue's(Check Name)" Rose Bar " //

// (This and before are of course beyond short-term) In generala It would  worth as well a checking up of (Temp.) "Nazrindou" , its Crossways in the Forest of Magic but also " Hotspots in n the same Forest,not forgetting their sorrounding //

// There is  ("Nazrindou") the trading back Murasa's pristine Spell-Card(Actual Full Murasa's Deck and,if it  does not turn into side-tracking or  hamperibg,  some  powering-up of it and especially more use&practice of "fair-game/-mostly-fair ghostliness" especially for " Emergency  Fights and Situations") ,the checking of  new items,eventual info on suspicious/weird purveyors  //

//(cfr."Touhou Double Spoiler" ;"Touhou Impossible Spell-Card";   in-between and after them ; hints of Murasa( Myourenji) after-unseal in the  Underground ; hints of "Ancient Murasa "(Before&After Myourenji))... //
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 02:54:02 am by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • FREE LINKEDIN PROFILE

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #573 on: August 10, 2019, 02:27:21 am »

> Normal cheery
tone : Ahah,yes! Simpliciy,cheap prices and its own kind of tasty !

> Then return to a more serious and  low-key tone:  "...And yet, If I think&piece it together more deeply,it is more like That Presence in There is casually watching both myself and Stargazer but it is progressively more active in doing so since "my continuous appearances…"

> "… It is a "point-of-interest-investigation" if tying together  , since it  looks more and more that way, That Watching Presence  with the Very Concealed Culprit ACTUALLY ACTING INSIDE THE GREAT BARRIER and so far affecting just me and Stargazer but we are likely just side-effects to be considered in whatever Incident-Plan they are concocting ... "

> "... or, more rightly,we 2 are the only ones,myself first, aware and sensible enough to Preparations  ".

>"Do you think it's becoming more aware of you?" Tojiko says. "What do you think its up to?"

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #574 on: August 11, 2019, 11:51:07 pm »
>"That's what I'd like to know. I guess next time I end up there I'll have to try and find some kind of clue as to what it could be. Not really sure what that would look like though."

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #575 on: August 11, 2019, 11:59:12 pm »
>"That's what I'd like to know. I guess next time I end up there I'll have to try and find some kind of clue as to what it could be. Not really sure what that would look like though."

>"I have no idea what you'd look for?" says Tojiko. "Nothing is going to stand out in a place like that."

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #576 on: August 12, 2019, 12:05:35 am »
>"Yeah it's tricky. Maybe Stargazer could have some idea though, I get the impression she'd been there for a while."

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #577 on: August 12, 2019, 05:52:33 am »
>"Yeah it's tricky. Maybe Stargazer could have some idea though, I get the impression she'd been there for a while."

>"She would be a good person to ask," says Tojiko.

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #578 on: August 12, 2019, 06:04:23 am »
>"Let's see if we can ask her after we're done here then. I'm not sure if she can hear me in there, but I'm sure there's some way we can lure her out if she can't."

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #579 on: August 12, 2019, 03:30:06 pm »
>"Let's see if we can ask her after we're done here then. I'm not sure if she can hear me in there, but I'm sure there's some way we can lure her out if she can't."

>"Imagine she'll come out when she's ready," Tojiko says.

>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #580 on: August 12, 2019, 07:41:41 pm »
> How well can spirits 'see' the world around them when possessing an inanimate object?
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #581 on: August 12, 2019, 11:26:06 pm »
>Polish off our gyoza.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #582 on: August 12, 2019, 11:30:03 pm »
> How well can spirits 'see' the world around them when possessing an inanimate object?

>It varies quite a bit from spirit to spirit. Usually the more reliant they are on possession, the more than can do when possessing.

>Polish off our gyoza.

>You finish off your meal quickly enough.
>"You don't have to rush for me," Tojiko says. "I don't mind waiting for you to catch up."

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #583 on: August 12, 2019, 11:40:49 pm »
>Chuckle.
>"Don't worry, I'm just keen to get Stargazer out of there now."

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #584 on: August 13, 2019, 12:38:51 am »
> In regards to us 'doing our own dirty work', does that mean we outright can't possess, or just that we don't want to?
> As far as we know, is it possible for Tojiko to possess someone?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #585 on: August 13, 2019, 03:14:53 am »
>Chuckle.
>"Don't worry, I'm just keen to get Stargazer out of there now."

>Tojiko nods. "Well, I'm a little curious to see her, too."

> In regards to us 'doing our own dirty work', does that mean we outright can't possess, or just that we don't want to?
> As far as we know, is it possible for Tojiko to possess someone?

>You honestly aren't sure. You don't know how to, and you don't really want to. Especially to other youkai, that is a death sentence for them. Given your independant life as a ship ghost, you don't think it's really something you can do well.
>You don't know, honestly.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #586 on: August 13, 2019, 03:22:30 am »
> Would we be killed if we were possessed by another ghost? Or whatever passes for 'getting killed' for us.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #587 on: August 13, 2019, 08:35:41 pm »
>"Well, let's go do this then. No point in sitting around here!"
>Assuming Tojiko's finished her food, start making to leave.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #588 on: August 13, 2019, 08:39:24 pm »
> Would we be killed if we were possessed by another ghost? Or whatever passes for 'getting killed' for us.

>You would cease to be. It was a huge risk trying to piggyback Stargazer back.

>"Well, let's go do this then. No point in sitting around here!"
>Assuming Tojiko's finished her food, start making to leave.

>"Alright," says Tojiko. "I've already paid."

>_

Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #589 on: August 13, 2019, 08:46:03 pm »
>How close to the village is the Misty Lake?
>What secluded areas are near the village where we probably wouldn't be seen?

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #590 on: August 13, 2019, 08:49:30 pm »
>How close to the village is the Misty Lake?
>What secluded areas are near the village where we probably wouldn't be seen?

>It's some distance away, but not terribly so.
>There's a forest to the northeast.

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #591 on: August 13, 2019, 08:51:41 pm »
>"Let's head to the lake just in case Stargazer isn't amphibious."
>Walk to the closest edge of town to the lake.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #592 on: August 13, 2019, 09:05:24 pm »
>"Let's head to the lake just in case Stargazer isn't amphibious."
>Walk to the closest edge of town to the lake.

>"Good idea," Tojiko says. "I wouldn't have thought of that.
>You make your way southward, following little sidestreets between the the house rows and businesses, then passing across the back of the market and past the larger manor houses of the city's wealthier people. soon you leave the town entirely.

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #593 on: August 13, 2019, 09:46:12 pm »
>Fly to the nearest edge of Misty Lake.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #594 on: August 13, 2019, 10:10:53 pm »
>Fly to the nearest edge of Misty Lake.

>You take to the air and fly toward the Forest of Magic to the south, and Misty Lake contained therein. Flying over the farms, you can see some of the harvesting is starting to resume in the afternoon.  Passing over the house at the edge of the forest, you see things are peaceful enough. There is one danmaku fight you catch between the boughs of the trees, but you are sure it is between two faeries.
>Soon, you land at the edge of the lake.

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #595 on: August 14, 2019, 05:10:45 am »
>Glance around surreptitiously to make sure there aren't any prying eyes about.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #596 on: August 14, 2019, 06:22:42 pm »
>Glance around surreptitiously to make sure there aren't any prying eyes about.

>Looking around it doesn't seem like anyone is spying on you.

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #597 on: August 15, 2019, 02:19:11 am »
>"Alright then, I guess we should try the obvious first."
>Pull out the plant.
>"If you can hear me Stargazer it's safe to come out now!"

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #598 on: August 15, 2019, 02:38:46 am »
>"Alright then, I guess we should try the obvious first."
>Pull out the plant.
>"If you can hear me Stargazer it's safe to come out now!"

>You call out for her, and nothing happens.

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #599 on: August 15, 2019, 03:01:33 am »
>Shrug.
>"It was worth a shot."
>Make our hand as incorporeal as possible and poke the plant gently.
 

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.044 seconds with 41 queries.