Topic: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 31811 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #510 on: July 06, 2019, 03:21:50 pm »
>What's our favourite so that we can recommend it to Tojiko?

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #511 on: July 06, 2019, 03:22:18 pm »
>What's our favourite so that we can recommend it to Tojiko?

>What is your favorite?

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #512 on: July 06, 2019, 03:27:14 pm »
>Are we the vegetarian sort of buddhist?

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #513 on: July 06, 2019, 03:28:21 pm »
>Are we the vegetarian sort of buddhist?

>You're supposed to be, but you cheat sometimes.
>...Sometimes more than sometimes...

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #514 on: July 08, 2019, 02:59:22 pm »

>"Easy to miss, too," Tojiko says.
>The menu is really just a sheet, listing different fillings for their gyoza, and well as the availability of green and barley teas and some cheap sake.

>_
[/ ]
> Read the sheet-menu completely,including prices, for both us&Tojko and then say,if we are both still in the dark...

> "... As expected... Anything catching your taste or fancy ? "

// Sorry for the trouble : we really appear to be more in the Dark than in the Light about this "relay-point" in this Story... //


^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • FREE LINKEDIN PROFILE

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #515 on: July 09, 2019, 03:18:06 am »
> Read the sheet-menu completely,including prices, for both us&Tojko and then say,if we are both still in the dark...

> "... As expected... Anything catching your taste or fancy ? "

// Sorry for the trouble : we really appear to be more in the Dark than in the Light about this "relay-point" in this Story... //

>The menu details a few varieties of gyoza, including a couple meatless types, and a few side dishes like roasted and steamed soy beans, and of course rice. The princes are reasonable.
>"I'm thinking I might just go for the fully loaded ones," Tojiko says.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
EDITED Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #516 on: July 12, 2019, 02:40:12 am »

> 1 meatless of the most "nutrient"   - what goodie is it ? - type alongside steamed beans could be satisfying and ,to Tojiko,not princey pricy ?If  so be very ready-to-reply-and-order.

> The same for  Beverages...

> Nod to Tojko and ,2nd, 1 Order of this with Tea with ,1st, 1 of Tojiko's  "fully loaded ones" gyoza.

> Discreetly call a waiter/ess and do that with letting Tojiko 1st .

> Another reminder before leaving the H. Village : quick visit to Byakuren for an accounted modest funding ; no  budget-debt or little so on, right-o?

« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 09:00:15 pm by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • FREE LINKEDIN PROFILE

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #517 on: July 15, 2019, 05:34:38 am »
> Look up to Tojko for a few moments then to the Menu and back up to while nodding and doing a thumb-up.

> 1 meatless of the most "nutrient"   - what goodie is it ? - type alongside steamed beans could be satisfying and ,to Tojiko,not princey pricy ?If  so be very ready-to-reply-and-order.

> The same for  Beverages; any Refreshing or Luke-Warm ones or  Juicy ones,be them  Minimally Inebriatig or Pseudo-Inebriating ?

> Remember to Properly Compensate Tojiko and also any of the ladies who have we relied upon .

> What are our possibilities about Properly Earn&Work&Ask&Search for any Acceptable Currencies and/or Tradables,Services-Services,Favors-Favors and the like?

> We loaned-traded 1 Pristine-Spellcard for 2 Medium-Good Items at"Nazrindou",correct?

>That should be a reasonably cheapish.
>Tea would be easiest to do.
>You make a note to pay back Tojiko. As far as money comes, you can ask for some of what the temple brings in from Byakuren, but she general wants to have an accounting.
>Yes.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #518 on: July 18, 2019, 06:59:39 pm »
>That should be a reasonably cheapish.
>Tea would be easiest to do.
>You make a note to pay back Tojiko. As far as money comes, you can ask for some of what the temple brings in from Byakuren, but she general wants to have an accounting.
>Yes.

>_
// Only now I am finding out my new reply from a few days ago did not go through ... //

>" Right-o,I think it is high time to start on our munching-orders , is it not? "

> Unless Tojiko disagrees, politely but attentively call a waiter/waitress to our table but let Tojiko order first,unless she gives over priority or wants to decide for anything else,and then do order those types of gyoza+ side-dish+tea.

> Do we have any  debt or credit ,either personal or on behalf of the Myourens?
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • FREE LINKEDIN PROFILE

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #519 on: July 22, 2019, 04:09:12 am »
// Only now I am finding out my new reply from a few days ago did not go through ... //

>" Right-o,I think it is high time to start on our munching-orders , is it not? "

> Unless Tojiko disagrees, politely but attentively call a waiter/waitress to our table but let Tojiko order first,unless she gives over priority or wants to decide for anything else,and then do order those types of gyoza+ side-dish+tea.

> Do we have any  debt or credit ,either personal or on behalf of the Myourens?

>Tojiko nods, and the cook makes her way toward your table, a tall, older woman with a severe face. "You two ready?" she says, not batting an eye at an obvious youkai like Tojiko.
>You do not have any kind of debt or credit; you might be able to get something put on a tab here, though.

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #520 on: July 22, 2019, 04:49:15 am »
>"Could I get some bean gyoza and tea please."
>Look to Tojiko expectantly.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #521 on: July 22, 2019, 04:51:03 am »
>"Could I get some bean gyoza and tea please."
>Look to Tojiko expectantly.

>The cook nods, and looks to Tojiko as well.
>"I'll have the fully loaded gyoza, and some tea as well," she says.
>"I'll have it soon," the cook says, heading back toward the kitchen.

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #522 on: July 22, 2019, 05:30:31 am »
>"Now that that's done, you wanted to hear about the 'incident' where we saved Byakuren?"

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #523 on: July 22, 2019, 07:32:10 pm »
>"Now that that's done, you wanted to hear about the 'incident' where we saved Byakuren?"

>Tojiko nods. "Yeah, what happened, exactly?"

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #524 on: July 22, 2019, 10:09:27 pm »
>"Well, a long time ago Byakuren was sealed in Hokkai, and we were sealed underground with my ship. It wasn't great."
>Do we know that we were freed by a Moriya Shrine conspiracy?
>Who resolved the treasure ship incident?

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #525 on: July 22, 2019, 10:44:08 pm »
>"Well, a long time ago Byakuren was sealed in Hokkai, and we were sealed underground with my ship. It wasn't great."
>Do we know that we were freed by a Moriya Shrine conspiracy?
>Who resolved the treasure ship incident?

>Tojiko nods. "I've been down there. It is a vexing place."
>You know that the series of events that lead to it were instigated by the Moriya Shrine.
>Reimu, ultimately, but the whole gang was there so to speak.

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #526 on: July 23, 2019, 11:18:45 pm »
>"Yeah, I just wish they'd been kind enough to seal us with a pack of cards or something."
>"But us being sealed isn't that important because this whole thing started with us being unsealed due to the Moriya Shrine messing around in the underground. Pretty sure it was because of that hell crow of Satori's."
>"So it ended up Nazrin, Ichirin, Unzan, Shou, and me suddenly showing up in Gensokyo. Oh and Nue was around too but she wasn't much help, the opposite really."

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #527 on: July 23, 2019, 11:23:01 pm »
>"Yeah, I just wish they'd been kind enough to seal us with a pack of cards or something."
>"But us being sealed isn't that important because this whole thing started with us being unsealed due to the Moriya Shrine messing around in the underground. Pretty sure it was because of that hell crow of Satori's."
>"So it ended up Nazrin, Ichirin, Unzan, Shou, and me suddenly showing up in Gensokyo. Oh and Nue was around too but she wasn't much help, the opposite really."

>You begin to retell the story.
>About midway through, you can feel a kind of clammy pressure on your skin, before water surrounds you once more. You find yourself in a flooded building, some objects and tables caught on the ceiling as they try to float away. Seaweed grows up between the floorboards. Again, you are aware that there is something here kind of aware of you, but in a passive manner rather than actively paying attention to you.
>You are sitting on the floor here, the table having floated up to the ceiling.

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #528 on: July 23, 2019, 11:34:56 pm »
>Mutter "Blue blistering barnacles" under our breath.
>Look around and call out "Stargazer?"

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #529 on: July 23, 2019, 11:45:58 pm »
>Mutter "Blue blistering barnacles" under our breath.
>Look around and call out "Stargazer?"

>You curse, then call out to Stargazer.
>There is a moment of silence then you feel a kind of tension drain out of your body, like you were clenching all of your muscles, and just stopped. Stargazer's form slides out of you, her man-o-war-like lace spreading out into the water. You get a sense that she is kind of frazzled.

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #530 on: July 24, 2019, 12:10:17 am »
>Is Stargazer the thing we feel is aware of us?
>"So, whatever we tried before didn't work as well as either of us hoped I think. This time though I came prepared."
>Pull out the potted plant.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #531 on: July 24, 2019, 12:56:17 am »
>Is Stargazer the thing we feel is aware of us?
>"So, whatever we tried before didn't work as well as either of us hoped I think. This time though I came prepared."
>Pull out the potted plant.

>You highly doubt it. It has not changed at all.
>You produce the potted plant. Stargazer regards it, you can feel confusion from her.

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #532 on: July 24, 2019, 12:46:33 pm »
>Slap the plant. "This bad boy can fit so much fucking jellyfish!"
>"Hopefully if you possess this I should be able to take you back with me properly this time."

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #533 on: July 24, 2019, 03:23:50 pm »
>Slap the plant. "This bad boy can fit so much fucking jellyfish!"
>"Hopefully if you possess this I should be able to take you back with me properly this time."

>Your puncture your hand with numerous spines on the plant.
>She leans down to examine the plant,  letting her lower body float upwards rather than crouching down, radiating curiosity.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #534 on: July 24, 2019, 09:15:25 pm »
>Your puncture your hand with numerous spines on the plant.
>She leans down to examine the plant,  letting her lower body float upwards rather than crouching down, radiating curiosity.

>_

> "This is a surer way to latch onto, like you did earlier with me but supposedly better than being knocked around inside myself,  to leave this place and visit Gensokyo ".

> Float  the potted plant closer so Stargazer can examine it better.

> If Stargazer waits before trying to latch onto,but if not save it for the next good moment,say : " This might be weird but here have you ever felt...casually watched or felt someone else,besides me,taking note of you being around this place ?".
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • FREE LINKEDIN PROFILE

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #535 on: July 25, 2019, 01:27:22 am »
> "This is a surer way to latch onto, like you did earlier with me but supposedly better than being knocked around inside myself,  to leave this place and visit Gensokyo ".

> Float  the potted plant closer so Stargazer can examine it better.

> If Stargazer waits before trying to latch onto,but if not save it for the next good moment,say : " This might be weird but here have you ever felt...casually watched or felt someone else,besides me,taking note of you being around this place ?".

>She contemplates the plant, then looks up at you with wide eyes as you ask about being watched. She is surprised, you can feel her wondering if you only just noticed.

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #536 on: July 25, 2019, 02:38:28 am »
>Is this feeling of being watched the same as just before we first met Stargazer?
>"Do you know what it is?"

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #537 on: July 25, 2019, 02:40:50 am »
>Is this feeling of being watched the same as just before we first met Stargazer?
>"Do you know what it is?"

>It is the same.
>She shakes her head.

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #538 on: July 25, 2019, 03:48:25 am »
>"I noticed it the last time we... talked as well. Hopefully it's not something nasty."
>"We should see if you can possess this plant before I go back to Gensokyo."

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #539 on: July 25, 2019, 03:55:38 am »
>"I noticed it the last time we... talked as well. Hopefully it's not something nasty."
>"We should see if you can possess this plant before I go back to Gensokyo."

>She just shrugs. You get the feeling that she doesn't trust it, to say the least.
>She nods, and considers the plant again before carefully putting her hands around it, trying to avoid its spines. You don't know id they can actually harm her or not, but she seems to want to play it safe. After a moment, her body pours into it, as it being sucked inside. It seems the possession was a success.

>_
 

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.045 seconds with 41 queries.