Topic: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 32001 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #480 on: June 26, 2019, 07:27:38 pm »
> Is there a gyoza ,or other food sample, on the mený fit to for a fairly good yet cheap bite for 1 or 2 while the shop allow us both a   a bit of relax  ?

> Smile : " I might have an alright place in mind for a quickie but ,to be fair, I am wondering if you do have any recommendations or curiosities  ".

>It is, at least, reasonably priced.
>"Well, there's a nice ramen stand near the market," says Tojiko.

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #481 on: June 27, 2019, 03:51:28 pm »
>"Well, seeing as you're paying I'll let you decide."

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #482 on: June 27, 2019, 03:59:59 pm »
>"Well, seeing as you're paying I'll let you decide."

>"Give me something to work with," Tojiko says.

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #483 on: June 27, 2019, 04:02:07 pm »
>"Oh sorry, I know of a place that does really nice gyoza."

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #484 on: June 27, 2019, 04:05:51 pm »
>"Oh sorry, I know of a place that does really nice gyoza."

>"Could be interesting..." says Tojiko.

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #485 on: June 27, 2019, 04:11:35 pm »
>"Alright, it's over this way."
>Start walking towards the gyoza shop.
>Does Tojiko get odd looks for being so obviously ghostly?

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #486 on: June 27, 2019, 04:13:35 pm »
>"Alright, it's over this way."
>Start walking towards the gyoza shop.
>Does Tojiko get odd looks for being so obviously ghostly?

>She starts to float along with you as you make your way southward, back into town proper.
>Tojiko does get a lot of looks.

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #487 on: June 27, 2019, 04:21:34 pm »
>"Do you come into town very often?"

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #488 on: June 27, 2019, 04:22:31 pm »
>"Do you come into town very often?"

>"Not too often," Tojiko says. "It's easier to go to other places."

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #489 on: June 28, 2019, 04:27:17 am »
>"Yeah I can imagine, what with the the uh, leg thing."
>Try to look like we didn't just put our foot in our mouth.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #490 on: June 28, 2019, 04:31:12 am »
>"Yeah I can imagine, what with the the uh, leg thing."
>Try to look like we didn't just put our foot in our mouth.
\

>"Yes, obviously," Tojiko says.

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #491 on: June 29, 2019, 12:28:33 am »
>Continue to the gyoza shop in awkward silence unless Tojiko says something.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #492 on: June 29, 2019, 01:07:00 am »
>Continue to the gyoza shop in awkward silence unless Tojiko says something.

>The two of you make your way into town, and take a turn to the north, moving between housing rows.
>"So, did your boss have anything useful to say?" Tojiko says.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #493 on: June 29, 2019, 01:17:34 am »
>The two of you make your way into town, and take a turn to the north, moving between housing rows.
>"So, did your boss have anything useful to say?" Tojiko says.

>_
> "Ah ,to some extent,yes,Tojiko."

>" Byakuren basically remarked not to underestimate this incident-situation of mine which Stargzer is involved in as well to a degree - and that is why I had already decided to try and find out which part of it ,if any ,stayed by me before going to the Scarlet Mansion - not to be frantic since so far there do not seem to be risk of me getting stuck there and surely not unknowingly,that Patchouli's Researches&Books are useful but time-consuming and for us 2 to be wary&aware on the safe-side when we deal again with Matara,with maybe Satono&Mai,and the Doremy's situation in case of overlooking or cover-up ".

"Though,besides the Doremy's happening,I only briefly mentioned Eientei since Eirin&Co response was plain , unless of course you noticed anything else from there or elsewhere which be might be fix-useful ".
« Last Edit: June 29, 2019, 02:16:20 am by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • FREE LINKEDIN PROFILE
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #494 on: June 29, 2019, 10:01:36 pm »
>"Not really any new information though, mostly just worrying about me."

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #495 on: June 29, 2019, 10:08:05 pm »
>"Not really any new information though, mostly just worrying about me."

>Tokijo nods.
>"I thought as much. She really does seem to dote on all of you."

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #496 on: June 29, 2019, 11:15:17 pm »
>"Well yeah, I can't really deny that. The feeling's mutual though, we did so much to rescue her for a reason."

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #497 on: June 29, 2019, 11:34:53 pm »
>"Well yeah, I can't really deny that. The feeling's mutual though, we did so much to rescue her for a reason."

>"You know, I've never really heard all the details of that story," Tojiko says.

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #498 on: June 30, 2019, 01:17:25 am »
>"Well, I wouldn't mind telling it over lunch."
>Are we close to the gyoza place now?

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #499 on: June 30, 2019, 03:45:01 am »
>"Well, I wouldn't mind telling it over lunch."
>Are we close to the gyoza place now?

>You can see it a couple blocks ahead.

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #500 on: June 30, 2019, 06:32:32 am »
>Point it out to Tojiko.
>"That's the place there."

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #501 on: June 30, 2019, 06:18:32 pm »
>Point it out to Tojiko.
>"That's the place there."

>"Huh, okay," says Tojiko. "Looks kind of small, but that's okay."

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #502 on: June 30, 2019, 11:21:34 pm »
>"Never underestimate a good hole in the wall."
>Continue to the gyoza shop, that we hopefully haven't talked up too much.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #503 on: June 30, 2019, 11:25:43 pm »
>"Never underestimate a good hole in the wall."
>Continue to the gyoza shop, that we hopefully haven't talked up too much.

>You don't think you've talked it up too much...
>The shop is indeed small, and without a name. Were it not for the banners strung outside, it would be entirely unnoticeable. Inside is small dining room with a few tables, while the kitchen has a counter for walk-by service along the front wall. There are a couple people lingering here, townsfolk seeing refuge from the harvest season. A few tables are wholly unoccupied.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #504 on: July 04, 2019, 12:05:14 am »
>You don't think you've talked it up too much...
>The shop is indeed small, and without a name. Were it not for the banners strung outside, it would be entirely unnoticeable. Inside is small dining room with a few tables, while the kitchen has a counter for walk-by service along the front wall. There are a couple people lingering here, townsfolk seeing refuge from the harvest season. A few tables are wholly unoccupied.

>_
> To Tojiko :" Eh, it has a cozy atmosphere .... but we can better contemplate its peacefulness during a bite of what we are going to choose.   "

> Is table service available or orders are to be placed at the counter ?

> Invite Tojiko to take a seat and take one alongside her at 1 at the unoccupied table or go together to the counter depending on what is available .
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • FREE LINKEDIN PROFILE

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #505 on: July 05, 2019, 04:55:19 am »
> To Tojiko :" Eh, it has a cozy atmosphere .... but we can better contemplate its peacefulness during a bite of what we are going to choose.   "

> Is table service available or orders are to be placed at the counter ?

> Invite Tojiko to take a seat and take one alongside her at 1 at the unoccupied table or go together to the counter depending on what is available .

>You make your way toward an empty table and have a seat. In time, the cook will be with you.
>Sheets of paper are gathered under a vase on the table, menus. Tojiko takes one. "Cozy place," she says.

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #506 on: July 06, 2019, 03:00:12 pm »
>"Yep."
>Take a menu ourself and have a look.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #507 on: July 06, 2019, 03:05:15 pm »
>"Yep."
>Take a menu ourself and have a look.

>"Easy to miss, too," Tojiko says.
>The menu is really just a sheet, listing different fillings for their gyoza, and well as the availability of green and barley teas and some cheap sake.

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #508 on: July 06, 2019, 03:07:12 pm »
>Do we have a set favourite or do we tend to vary it up?

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #509 on: July 06, 2019, 03:08:33 pm »
>Do we have a set favourite or do we tend to vary it up?

>Do you?

>_
 

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.046 seconds with 41 queries.