Topic: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 5816 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2019, 10:52:35 am »
>"Ok, let's go then."
>Untie her arms using our mad nautical knot skills, but stay very close to her in case she tries something.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #61 on: March 25, 2019, 10:55:11 am »
>"Ok, let's go then."
>Untie her arms using our mad nautical knot skills, but stay very close to her in case she tries something.

>Whatever knots these rabbits made, they are not much compared to your skills. It takes very little time for you to free Mai. To her credit, the only thing she tries to do is stand up.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #62 on: March 25, 2019, 10:58:46 am »
>"Lead the way."
>Again, follow her closely if she moves just in case.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #63 on: March 25, 2019, 10:59:29 am »
>"Lead the way."
>Again, follow her closely if she moves just in case.

>"I need to hold your hand," Mai says. "She can hold yours!"
>"Huh?" Tojiko says.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #64 on: March 25, 2019, 11:03:58 am »
>Take Mai's hand and hold our other hand out for Tojiko but say:
>"You don't have to come with us you know, I don't want to ask too much of you."

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #65 on: March 25, 2019, 11:08:17 am »
>Take Mai's hand and hold our other hand out for Tojiko but say:
>"You don't have to come with us you know, I don't want to ask too much of you."

>"No, I kind of have to come," Tojiko says. "Not just because I said I'd do what I could, but because the Crown Prince would never forgive me if I just walked away now."
>Tojiko takes your hand.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2019, 11:16:36 am »
>"Thanks, I appreciate it."
>Turn to Mai and say: "Ok, let's do this."

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2019, 11:59:54 am »
> How does Tojiko's hand feel?


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #68 on: March 25, 2019, 08:04:38 pm »
> How does Tojiko's hand feel?

>Her hand is soft, and doesn't seem to have a temperature associated with it. Not exactly cold, not exactly warm. More...room temperature?

>"Thanks, I appreciate it."
>Turn to Mai and say: "Ok, let's do this."

>Tojiko nods.
>"Let's go!" Mai says, as she leads you down the hall, moving fast enough that she moves ahead a little bit. You feel sort of like a school child being lead down a line. She leads you further back into Eientei, toward the end of the hallway that she and Satono were previously trying to escape down. At the end is a small set of sliding doors, make of wood framed with paper, leading out the rear of the manor. She heads through the door, and into a small garden at the rear of Eientei.
>"Okay, I need you to close your eyes," Mai says, as she goes back and carefully closes the door.

>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #69 on: March 25, 2019, 08:05:51 pm »
> Nod.
> Close our eyes.
> Tighten our grip on Tojiko's hand just a tiny bit.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #70 on: March 25, 2019, 09:10:58 pm »
> Nod.
> Close our eyes.
> Tighten our grip on Tojiko's hand just a tiny bit.

>You do so follow directions, tightening your grip on Tojiko's hand. She does so as well. You hear Mai open the door again, and then pull you forward. The sounds of wildlife in the bamboo fade away, replaced by the sound of a comfortable breeze, as well as selfsame breeze across your skin. After a few steps. Mai says, "Okay, you can open them now!"

>_

Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #71 on: March 25, 2019, 09:37:32 pm »
>Open our eyes.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #72 on: March 25, 2019, 09:48:03 pm »
>Open our eyes.

>Looking around, you see a grassy field in what looks like like late twilight, but the colors are not quite right, the purples and reds don't feel right. As well, you can see doors, opening and closing out of existence along the field, In a way, it almost makes you think of fireflies in a darkened meadow, but...these are doors, full-sized doors of all kinds. The sky above is empty, no stars, no sources of light that you can see. It has the same not-quite twilight colors as everything else; you feel almost like looking up smooth cloudy sky, reflecting the light of sme great danmaku battle
>You don't have much time to wonder before Mai pulls you forward. "This way!"

>_

Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #73 on: March 25, 2019, 09:56:38 pm »
>Let out a "Bwuh" of amazement and look over to see if Tojiko is equally awestruck.
>How does this compare to our experience of Makai?
>Look to see if there's anything in the direction that Mai is dragging us.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #74 on: March 25, 2019, 10:11:53 pm »
>Let out a "Bwuh" of amazement and look over to see if Tojiko is equally awestruck.
>How does this compare to our experience of Makai?
>Look to see if there's anything in the direction that Mai is dragging us.

>Looking toward Tojiko, she is a bit wide-eyed and looking around. Meeting your look, she says, "This isn't like Senkai at all!"
>Makai was darker, and there was an air of danger to it. The air crackled with a latent power. It is much more calm here.
>Mai pulls you forward; for whatever compass direction that is; and there doesn't seem to be anything ahead but more meadow and more doors. Then the air itself seems to open as if it were a set of hinged doors, bowing inwards to reveal a darker space. Mai leads you through it without hesitation, and you find yourself inside...somewhere. It is properly dusk here; below you is a paneled floor. Looking around, you can see the outlines of furniture in the darkness, which is curious because you are not usually bothered by a lack of light when trying to see! Perhaps they are just suggestions of couches and plush chairs.
>The air opens again, and you are taken to an even more vague-looking place, you can only sort of make out that there are stairs nearby, as if there were a raised dais. Beyond that is just space, with a sort of warm glow to it. You are not alone here; ahead is a blonde woman in orange tabard, sitting on a throne flanked by door frames, as if the back of the throne were a triptych. Her clothing is adorned with starbursts in the pattern of the big dipper; you barely even notice her green skirt or black boots at first. She looks at you with an unreadable expression, is she disinterested?
>"You've come back, Mai," the woman says, her voice strong and surprisingly warm. "With guests. How unusual for you!"

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male

// Negotiations and liaisons ( Zen-Ghostly Team  :o 1cc pacifist ,  :3c semi-pacifist ,  :] not-so-pacifist run ?! ) Indeed the Okina Matara lady may indeed be helpful too , to and extent, for Murasa's " recurring temporary displacement " along with mainly the Doremy lady once Rescued OR a . However that will just a partly-settled-helps  when this Stage is Cleared because more and more ties,and part of those ties to the True Main Set , of "Being Humaned away" having becoming to The Light :  mostly-unknown side-effects by ( Usami ) Dream!Sumireko (half-youkai-ish) and Real!Sumireko ( full-human) with Major  Variation (e.g. " Man-o-War Stargazer " who is
SPOILER Keine's forcefully Half-Sealed Hakutaku/Youkai-side from "A-Z Utsuo/Okuu Quest SPOILER
 Since  Murasa is a sensitive Reformed Sea Ghost / Funayurei , due to " (Beware!)The Formless One" ( "A-Z Sakuya Quest - Late 2nd half ,thread 15, and End of 16/Final :though there are sure to be more inklings and ref. during that and even A-Z Yukari and Utshuo/Okuu Quests ) . Additional mention are  the lingering Influences ( Prep time by Joon and Shion Yorigami,especially the first ?) of the "Occult Dream Balls,especially the Lunarian One " 
SPOILER Canonically,before Joon and Shion,that 1 disappeared on its own  ::) from Marisa's cottage when Yukari  came there by concluding her investigations. ) SPOILER   //
 
:o  :)
> So Wow ! Fancy Doors by Matara both close-and-far,relaying to a " Bright Twilight Realm of Opening-Closing Doorways " ...
 
> Gently untangle hand from Mai's ,comfortably relax the grip on Tojiko's hand and gentler let  go ,unless she is hesitant to do so.

>  A bit of time to acclimate-adapt.

> Let Mai reply for now ,until it is our turn, instead focus on looking between " Matara " , Mai and around repectfully,serenely and attentively in search for Clues for Doremy or  Satono or flaring-ups for our youkai and ghostly senses   .
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
> So Wow ! Fancy Doors by Matara both close-and-far,relaying to a " Bright Twilight Realm of Opening-Closing Doorways " ...
 
> Gently untangle hand from Mai's ,comfortably relax the grip on Tojiko's hand and gentler let  go ,unless she is hesitant to do so.

>  A bit of time to acclimate-adapt.

> Let Mai reply for now ,until it is our turn, instead focus on looking between " Matara " , Mai and around repectfully,serenely and attentively in search for Clues for Doremy or  Satono or flaring-ups for our youkai and ghostly senses   .

>You let go of your escort's hand, as well as Tojiko. There's a kind of warm feeling here, despite the lack of anything you can see. You aren't certain if the place is empty, or if you simply cannot see the other features.
>"I'm back!" Mai announces.
>"Yes you are, Mai," the woman says. "I'm pleased to see you are unharmed. You sister was so worried!"
>The darkness ahead and to the left opens like a door, as the dancer in pink dashes inside; you have to think of this place as inside; and practically tackles Mai. "You're okay! I was so afraid!" she squeals.
>"Satono!" Mai cries, her words muffled by her companion's hug.
>The woman on the throne chuckles and looks to you. "You two, however, are not supposed to be here. What brings you to my domain?"

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #77 on: March 26, 2019, 11:22:45 pm »
>You let go of your escort's hand, as well as Tojiko. There's a kind of warm feeling here, despite the lack of anything you can see. You aren't certain if the place is empty, or if you simply cannot see the other features.
>"I'm back!" Mai announces.
>"Yes you are, Mai," the woman says. "I'm pleased to see you are unharmed. You sister was so worried!"
>The darkness ahead and to the left opens like a door, as the dancer in pink dashes inside; you have to think of this place as inside; and practically tackles Mai. "You're okay! I was so afraid!" she squeals.
>"Satono!" Mai cries, her words muffled by her companion's hug.
>The woman on the throne chuckles and looks to you. "You two, however, are not supposed to be here. What brings you to my domain?"

>_

> Bow head properly : " Our visit here is one of peace,if accepted. My name is Murasa Minamitsu from the Myouren Temple and this is.." polite gesture  to Tojiko so she can introduce herself and exchange greetings.

> Continue when the presentations are over: " ...And it just happens that we are here to make sure that a certain baku is alright,since her departure from Eientei was...rather frantic,moreover it was at the same time we came to seek her out for a certain...displacement issue I am currently suffering".
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #78 on: March 28, 2019, 09:01:12 am »
> Bow head properly : " Our visit here is one of peace,if accepted. My name is Murasa Minamitsu from the Myouren Temple and this is.." polite gesture  to Tojiko so she can introduce herself and exchange greetings.

> Continue when the presentations are over: " ...And it just happens that we are here to make sure that a certain baku is alright,since her departure from Eientei was...rather frantic,moreover it was at the same time we came to seek her out for a certain...displacement issue I am currently suffering".

>You introduce yourself.
>"I am am Soga no Tojiko," the other ghost says, giving a polite bow toward the woman in orange. "Retainer to Crown Prince Toyosatomimi no Miko"
>"Ah," says the woman in orange, "Know, then, that I am Okina Matara, god of the back door, dog of secrets and stars, god of Noh and those at the bottom of society. You may consider yourselves welcome for now. "
>You very briefly summarize why you are here, and the goddess' left eye twitch for a moment. "Ah, yes. That is...rather embarrassing for us."

>_

Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #79 on: March 28, 2019, 08:41:49 pm »

>"Ah," says the woman in orange, "Know, then, that I am Okina Matara, god of the back door, dog of secrets and stars, god of Noh and those at the bottom of society. You may consider yourselves welcome for now. "


>_
>I am willing to trade the prisoner for 2(two) treats and a walk!

>"Sorry if I'm being a bit forward your godliness, but while I did manage to persuade them to let me take Mai back here I don't think Eientei is very happy with you sending people to break into and steal from their home. Surely you had a good reason?"

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #80 on: March 28, 2019, 08:44:38 pm »
>I am willing to trade the prisoner for 2(two) treats and a walk!

>"Sorry if I'm being a bit forward your godliness, but while I did manage to persuade them to let me take Mai back here I don't think Eientei is very happy with you sending people to break into and steal from their home. Surely you had a good reason?"

>"...It is rather embarrassing, yes," Okina says. "They were not supposed to do that."

>_

Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #81 on: March 28, 2019, 08:46:03 pm »
>Look over at Mai and Satono.
>"Oh, what were they supposed to do?"

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #82 on: March 28, 2019, 08:48:53 pm »
>Look over at Mai and Satono.
>"Oh, what were they supposed to do?"

>The two dancers are busy chatting excitedly with each other, you can't quite make out what they are saying.
>"My orders were to bring the baku to us," Okina says. "I had expected they would extend an invitation."

>_

Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #83 on: March 28, 2019, 09:03:44 pm »
>Chuckle a bit.
>"That explains a lot. Mai really didn't act like much of a hardened criminal."
>Look back to Matara.
>"You'll be happy to know that it took a lot of persuading to get her to let us come here with her, even though she really wanted to go home. She's loyal to you if nothing else."
>"But, if the baku isn't your prisoner, is she still here? I really need to talk to her."

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #84 on: March 28, 2019, 09:06:26 pm »
>Chuckle a bit.
>"That explains a lot. Mai really didn't act like much of a hardened criminal."
>Look back to Matara.
>"You'll be happy to know that it took a lot of persuading to get her to let us come here with her, even though she really wanted to go home. She's loyal to you if nothing else."
>"But, if the baku isn't your prisoner, is she still here? I really need to talk to her."

>"Of course she is," Matara says with a little smile. "Mai is a very good girl. As for the baku, that is a little difficult. She is unconscious, and it will be some time before she awakens."

>_

Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #85 on: March 28, 2019, 09:21:37 pm »
>Look worried.
>"Is she ok?"

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #86 on: March 28, 2019, 09:55:04 pm »
>Look worried.
>"Is she ok?"

>"She was subdued," Okina says. "She will be fine, she just needs time."

>_

Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #87 on: March 28, 2019, 10:12:18 pm »
>"Do you mind if I stick around here until she wakes up? She's my only real lead to work out what's going on with me. Actually, maybe you might have some idea."

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #88 on: March 28, 2019, 10:13:17 pm »
>"Do you mind if I stick around here until she wakes up? She's my only real lead to work out what's going on with me. Actually, maybe you might have some idea."

>"Go on," Okina says.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #89 on: March 28, 2019, 10:20:45 pm »
>Detail to her everything about our strange affliction, as well as a short explanation of the nature of our ghostliness just in case that's relevant.
 

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.048 seconds with 40 queries.