Topic: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 32003 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #540 on: July 26, 2019, 01:58:31 am »
>"Okay, now we just need to wait."
>Step outside and have a look at the underwater village.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #541 on: July 26, 2019, 02:21:06 am »
>"Okay, now we just need to wait."
>Step outside and have a look at the underwater village.

>You make your way outside, holding the now-haunted potted plant.
>The village is...mostly intact. Some parts of a roof here or there has given way. A few smaller buildings are gone entirely. Gone too are all the carts and barrels and small debris that were along the road. It is completely empty now, with only some seaweed poking out here and there, and some odd anemones to cover its barrenness. Schools of fish swim idly between the buildings, barnacles are starting to encrust some of the wood. The sense of being passively watched has not changed.

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #542 on: July 26, 2019, 04:15:30 am »
>Call out "Is anyone there?"

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #543 on: July 26, 2019, 04:17:52 am »
>Call out "Is anyone there?"

>You call out, and receive no answer.

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #544 on: July 27, 2019, 11:44:33 pm »
>Swim up until we're above the rooftops enough that we can get a good look around the area.
>Scan the area for anything other than fish.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #545 on: July 28, 2019, 06:30:28 am »
>Swim up until we're above the rooftops enough that we can get a good look around the area.
>Scan the area for anything other than fish.

>You swim upwards some yards, and look down upon the village. The streets are devoid of people, and manmade debris in general. Seaweed chokes many of the roads, while thick carpets anemones can be seen here and there. The trees are still in place, at a glance you don't notice any are particularly missing.

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #546 on: July 28, 2019, 09:54:10 am »
>Swim back down to street level, and look for an alley near the gyoza restaurant.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #547 on: July 29, 2019, 01:43:16 am »
>Swim back down to street level, and look for an alley near the gyoza restaurant.

>You swim back down, and easily spot an alleyway behind the establishment.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #548 on: July 30, 2019, 11:15:19 pm »
>You swim back down, and easily spot an alleyway behind the establishment.

>_

>First focus on Haunted-Plant Stargazer...What are we able to sense and communicate?

> Then if we do sense something odd from Stargazer and/or the alley only do get a bit closer to check , but if the coast is clear do reach the same location we were with Tojiko.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 11:20:46 pm by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • FREE LINKEDIN PROFILE

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #549 on: July 31, 2019, 04:05:45 pm »
>First focus on Haunted-Plant Stargazer...What are we able to sense and communicate?

> Then if we do sense something odd from Stargazer and/or the alley only do get a bit closer to check , but if the coast is clear do reach the same location we were with Tojiko.

>You don't know about communicate, but you can definitely feel that the spikey little plant is haunted now.

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #550 on: August 01, 2019, 05:46:25 am »
>Stand in the alley for a while hoping that we'll pop back into reality and not alarm people on the street.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #551 on: August 01, 2019, 05:52:20 am »
>Stand in the alley for a while hoping that we'll pop back into reality and not alarm people on the street.

>You meander into the alley and wait, near an oak tree. You look at it for a little while, and find it is a little odd there's still trees here, but no grass.
>Moments later, the water is gone, the pressure normalizes to what it should be above ground, and the sounds of life and the sunlight return.

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #552 on: August 01, 2019, 06:00:21 am »
>Re-examine the plant for signs of hauntedness.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #553 on: August 01, 2019, 06:08:42 am »
>Re-examine the plant for signs of hauntedness.

>The plant is definitely haunted.

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #554 on: August 01, 2019, 06:29:23 am »
>Look around to make sure nobody's looking then tell the plant:
>"Probably best if you stay in there for now, this might be the worst place in Gensokyo for something like you to appear out of nowhere."

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #555 on: August 01, 2019, 03:20:43 pm »
>Look around to make sure nobody's looking then tell the plant:
>"Probably best if you stay in there for now, this might be the worst place in Gensokyo for something like you to appear out of nowhere."

>The plant does not give any kind of response. But given that Stargazer does not seem to have manifested, she may have heard you?

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #556 on: August 02, 2019, 03:33:02 pm »
>Stow the plant and head back into the gyoza shop.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #557 on: August 02, 2019, 03:43:18 pm »
>Stow the plant and head back into the gyoza shop.

>You head back around, and find that Tojiko is still at her seat, and your food has been served. "There you are," she says, with terribly little worry in her voice.

>_

Serela

  • Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
  • LOOK AT ME
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #558 on: August 02, 2019, 04:04:00 pm »
>"You know, you could pretend to at least have been SLIGHTLY worried..." Snicker.
>"Although, yes, it's been pretty routine. I managed to make a haunted plant this time, at least."
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #559 on: August 05, 2019, 04:10:35 am »
>"You know, you could pretend to at least have been SLIGHTLY worried..." Snicker.
>"Although, yes, it's been pretty routine. I managed to make a haunted plant this time, at least."

>"Oh, so she's in that spiky thing now?" Tojiko says.

>_
« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 07:14:45 pm by Hello Purvis »
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #560 on: August 05, 2019, 07:12:13 pm »
>"Yeah, and it's probably best she stays in there for now. At least while we're in the human village."
>Re-take our seat.
>Is our food still warm?

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #561 on: August 05, 2019, 07:18:12 pm »
>"Yeah, and it's probably best she stays in there for now. At least while we're in the human village."
>Re-take our seat.
>Is our food still warm?

>Your food is still warm!
>Tojiko nods. "Let's hope it stays that way, I'm curious to meet her."

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #562 on: August 05, 2019, 08:59:47 pm »
>"I wonder if she's going to need water when she gets out of there."
>Dig in!

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
EdiTed Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #563 on: August 06, 2019, 06:20:01 am »
Finished  editing+proofreading+polishing
>Your food is still warm!
>Tojiko nods. "Let's hope it stays that way, I'm curious to meet her."

>_
// Is that so in the - beginning - :D, :blush: a Wall of Text :wikipedia: !//

// Dry Cacti-like Plant  was mentioned to need shade&breeze&warm weather and there ar lrmentions&hints  "  A-Z Adventures - Murasa' Quest "is set in mid-spring , after the HSiFS &Aftermaths are resolved - Yukari recommended in her own wordings the little fellow is to house an haunting - so it comes to reason

> " It is also mentioned(early first half of this 2nd thread ) as:
 "...Unusually Hardy..." AND Prepped by Yukari to be "Hardy in order to be Haunted" this requiring just the bare care ; of course unless in some eventuality of something off with it //.

// As for a few(4) Important future events :  "Okina's Plan "
 ;  coming back invited,as compensation , to "Okina's Gensokyo Dimensional Doors Space " and asking a wrongly-kidnapped&knocked out(a necesssary invitation for Okina's Plan mistaken by Mai&Satono) Doremy Sweet(needed for Okina's  Plan) for a double help about cooperation trouble-counseling ; Eventually Visiting Keine  ( ref. to "Stargazer" - "Utshuo's Quest " ) ; Eventually isiting the (Name?)" Reformed Shadow-Poltergeist Girl now an Apprentice Jeweler in Human Village ( the Jeweler and partly-carer is a forme  expert thief ) " (ref. to "Iku Quest " - 2nd Half )//


>Nod and sip that Warm Tea ,then Spoonfuls of Food but then pause, delay Heartily Digging in AFTER trying answering  Tojiko's 'Curiosities"mamma and this'd AFTER waiting another bit for Tojiko's main order ; purely another little token of gratitude&cooperation for her support so far and present treat ...

> Nodding,pursuing lips digging in,purse lips,say in low-key  " Mhmh , Quite Worrying Curiosities and Wonderings ahead,even byt Gensokyo&Related Standard Close at least so far .

>Stargazer is now i a Strenghted Spiky Plant prepped to be Haunted,  still acclimating and quite difficult to communicate to,although more aware and easier-to sense than when we were trying that spectral hosting inside me to get the very same away from That Space ... "

 > ..." Rarther, in "Ocean-Floor Deserted sorta-Gensokyo ",  Stargazer was more acclimated as...a  Giant Ghost-Like Man o' War or Big Ocean-Farer Jelly-Fish...."
 
> "...And In truth the "talkings"are done between us by   relaying about  "  descriptive sensations,impressions and considerations similar,but not quite, to thoughts &feelings" ".



> ...Well Stargazer is "Less of a Forced-Drifter" than me but still one and so far is  :   Innocent& Inexperienced but willing,if supported&allowed ,to Acquaint& Re-Acquaint with " Gensokyo " that seem somehow familiar and remembered ; though it does seem one with differences from the Actual One  by things like Stargazer being surprised by my ghostly nature  that Unsettled Spirits are able and need  Special Objects as Focus."

> " Be as it may, it is best  not to be mistaken as , "An Unidentified Haunting Presence ",or worse as one that is related to this Incident-Unrest-in-the-making //

> "... Yet there is also those"points-of-interest-investigation"  to work off such as this Very Concealed Culprit acting INSIDE the Great Barrier -affecting especially me and partly Stargazer, but that could not be it- and they could be the strongly related to THAT Presence which is casually taking notice ,casually yes but progressively more active in doing so ,since   my entrance in that "Ocean-Bottomed Alternate Gensokyo ".


// Okina's Unknown Plan (involving Doremy Sweet which is unclear if willing ti  collaborate) eventual side-effects and a taking advantage off
it ?? //

// Remember that after Patchouli&Koakuma&SDM Transit we kind-of-need to Transit-Back for trading materials,funds from Byakuren most likely, and more occasionally Shou&Rinnosuke("Shou's Tiger Store" BUT TRADING ONLY INDIRECTLY,OR RESORTING TO NORMAL BUY&SELLwith the last one) or the "Myouren Temple's Underground Medical,mostly first-aid, Clinic " Or Nue's(Check Name)" Rose Bar "//

// (This and before are of course beyond short-term) In general It would be good  checking up Kourindou ( Temp "Nazrindou" ), its Crossways in the Forest of Magic&Ssorrounding but also " Hotspots "in the same Forest&Sorrounding //

// There is also the trading back Murasa's pristine Spell-Card (Actual Full Murasa's Deck and,if it  does not turn side-track or in hamper,  some  powering-up of it and especially more use&practice of "fair-game/-mostly-fair ghostliness" also for those " Emergencies Fights,etc."),the looking for new/&usefull items and the asking for suspicious/weird purveyors //

//(cfr."Touhou Double Spoiler" ,"Touhou Impossible Spell-Card" but also in-between,after and also hinted in after-unsealing in the same Underground,"Ancient Gensokyo (Myourenji))...

// Is that so - ending - :D, :blush: a Wall of Text :wikipedia: !//
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 03:30:33 am by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • FREE LINKEDIN PROFILE

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #564 on: August 06, 2019, 05:48:42 pm »
>"I wonder if she's going to need water when she gets out of there."
>Dig in!

>"The plant might," says Tojiko.

Wow

I'm sorry, that's just too much drinking from a fire hose for me. Please break things down a bit more in the future.

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #565 on: August 06, 2019, 07:24:49 pm »
>In between bites:
>"Oh yeah, I think there's something else watching me in this weird water world. At first I thought it was Stargazer, but it's not and she knew what I meant when I asked. Not that either of us have any idea what it could be."
>Had Tojiko finished eating?

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #566 on: August 06, 2019, 07:35:42 pm »
>In between bites:
>"Oh yeah, I think there's something else watching me in this weird water world. At first I thought it was Stargazer, but it's not and she knew what I meant when I asked. Not that either of us have any idea what it could be."
>Had Tojiko finished eating?

>"That sounds like something really important," Tojiko says, frowning. "What was it like?"
>She is a little more than half done, but she is clearly nursing her meal.

>_
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 07:38:19 pm by Hello Purvis »
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #567 on: August 09, 2019, 04:11:30 pm »
>"Less like someone boring a hole in the back of my head and more just like a feeling that something was aware of me. I had a quick look around and didn't see anything , but I didn't want to reappear in the middle of town and cause a fuss so I didn't look too hard."

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #568 on: August 09, 2019, 04:42:24 pm »
>"Less like someone boring a hole in the back of my head and more just like a feeling that something was aware of me. I had a quick look around and didn't see anything , but I didn't want to reappear in the middle of town and cause a fuss so I didn't look too hard."

>Do you think they were actually watching, then?" says Tojiko.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
???: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #569 on: August 09, 2019, 05:12:59 pm »
// (Autocorrect is good often but not always..)
To Purvis , everyone here and myself about my previous reply :  :o :blush:
" Wow" is right ; "WoW" my connession(4G Mobile
by Smartphone :D) & MotK Server received,although notified as "Completed&Back to Subforum " , 1 of my Draft instead of the Final Reply...//

// I'll be Back to Polish&New Reply when I can ...//
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 02:57:13 am by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • FREE LINKEDIN PROFILE
 

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.054 seconds with 40 queries.