Topic: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 27332 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2019, 07:49:41 pm »
>"Yeah, I feared as much. All the more reason that I need to get to that baku now."

>"I may be able to do something about it," says Eirin, "But it would take me a few days to work it out. So it may be better to trust her first."

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
[Proofread]: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2019, 09:17:05 pm »
>"I may be able to do something about it," says Eirin, "But it would take me a few days to work it out. So it may be better to trust her first."

>_

> " Right " the top sails "are justly revealing Matara's plans ,"sinking" what's bad about them,rescuing Doremy and  seeking help from her ".
> " And thanks for helping with that medicine ,let me know what you need from me".
>Pause for answering and listening "For what's important right now , how about the hostage exchange ,the pieces of it which are meant to "navigare" ,any advice or insight?"

// We should  check for "Stargazer",when appropriate ,by going as ghostly as possible and checking for her presence ,or travestito of it, within Murasa; however it is very possibile, ref. also to the replies when trying to sense her after coming back,she is still  on "Remote Ocean Floor" and won't be coming with until there is a remedy by,or involving, Doremy .//
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 05:24:45 pm by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • FREE LINKEDIN PROFILE
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2019, 07:39:07 pm »
>"That's actually really relieving to know I have a back up plan. But yeah, saving the baku comes first."
>If she doesn't prompt us for any more imput, start making to leave.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2019, 10:44:13 am »

> " Right " the top sails "are justly revealing Matara's plans ,"sinking" what's bad about them,rescuing Doremy and  seeking help from her ".
> " And thanks for helping with that medicine ,let me know whard you need from me".
>Pause for answering and listening "For what's important right now , how about the hostage exchange ,the pieces of it which are meant to "navigare" ,any advice or inisight?"

>"That's actually really relieving to know I have a back up plan. But yeah, saving the baku comes first."
>If she doesn't prompt us for any more imput, start making to leave.

>Eirin nods. "Now, how do you intend to reach Miss Sweet? If I understand correctly, the route that Reimu used likely isn't open any longer. I don't know if she can help you."

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2019, 01:21:43 pm »
>"Oh, what have you heard about it? I was just going to ask Reimu and follow her directions. "
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 07:43:20 pm by Yaersulf »

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2019, 10:06:29 pm »
>"Oh, what have you heard about it? I was just going to ask Reimu and follow her directions. "

>"She does not live in Gensokyo proper," Eirin says, "But rather in her own place adjacent to it. Think of it as similar to the Senkai where your friend lives"

>_
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 07:58:11 am by Hello Purvis »
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2019, 07:55:08 am »
>"Huh ok, that makes things a bit tricky. Maybe we do have to persuade Mai after all. If we can persuade her to show us to how get there, do you mind us running off with your prisoner?"
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 07:58:46 am by Yaersulf »

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2019, 07:58:59 am »
>"Huh ok, that makes things a bit tricky. Maybe we do have to persuade Mai after all. If we can persuade her to show us to how get there, do you mind us running off with your prisoner?"

>"I suppose it can't be helped," says Eirin. "Frankly, I'd rather not keep her."

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2019, 08:09:06 am »
>"Yeah, I wonder if they're planning to come back for her. Anyway, thanks for the info, I should leave you to sort out the mess."
>If she doesn't prompt us again start heading back to Mai.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2019, 08:37:31 am »
>"Yeah, I wonder if they're planning to come back for her. Anyway, thanks for the info, I should leave you to sort out the mess."
>If she doesn't prompt us again start heading back to Mai.

>Eirin nods. "Thank you for your assistance. It has not gone unnoticed."
>You make your way back to Mai and Tojiko. You find Mai hasn't moved, while Tojiko hovers near the door, arms crossed.
>The ghost looks toward you. "So what did Eirin say?"

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2019, 08:45:42 am »
>In a low voice so that Mai can't hear: "We're free to take Mai with us if we want, but that's going to be more tricky than I thought. Apparently Mai's boss lives in a place like Senkai, so it won't be as simple as working out where to go and dragging her with us. I think we're going to have to convince her to let us go in with her."

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2019, 08:46:59 am »
>In a low voice so that Mai can't hear: "We're free to take Mai with us if we want, but that's going to be more tricky than I thought. Apparently Mai's boss lives in a place like Senkai, so it won't be as simple as working out where to go and dragging her with us. I think we're going to have to convince her to let us go in with her."

>Tojiko nods as you whisper to her. "I see," she says.
>"I wanna go home now..." Mai mutters.

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2019, 08:51:07 am »
>To Mai: "Good news! I got the go ahead from Eirin, you're free to go home! As long as you take us with you."

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2019, 08:52:30 am »
>To Mai: "Good news! I got the go ahead from Eirin, you're free to go home! As long as you take us with you."

>The dancer's eyes light up for a moment, then she stops and frowns. "...I don't know if I'm allowed," she says.

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2019, 08:58:32 am »
>"Well, I don't know how it works but, can you pop your head in and ask?"

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2019, 08:59:59 am »
>"Well, I don't know how it works but, can you pop your head in and ask?"

>"Maybe..." says Mai.
>"Sounds like a good way to just let her run off," Tojiko says.

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2019, 09:11:33 am »
>"True. Mai is there any way we can talk to your boss without having to go to your home?"

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2019, 09:12:58 am »
>"True. Mai is there any way we can talk to your boss without having to go to your home?"

>She frowns, then says, "...You could pray!"
>Tojiko shakes her head.

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2019, 09:18:35 am »
>"She kind of needs to be able to reply. What if you open a portal or whatever and we shout through it?"

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2019, 09:19:42 am »
>"She kind of needs to be able to reply. What if you open a portal or whatever and we shout through it?"

>"It's not a portal..." says Mai, frowning. "Um...I don't think it lasts long enough?"

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2019, 10:23:05 am »
>"How does it work anyway?"

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2019, 10:24:21 am »
>"How does it work anyway?"

>"I'm not allowed to say," Mai says.

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2019, 10:28:31 am »
>"Well unless you can think of some way for it to work on your own then you're stuck here, because the only way you're leaving is with us."

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2019, 10:29:28 am »
>"Well unless you can think of some way for it to work on your own then you're stuck here, because the only way you're leaving is with us."

>"Um...I don't know..." Mai says. "It's just...um...I'm not supposed to just bring people."

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2019, 10:30:38 am »
>"Well, this is a special case isn't it? I'm sure your boss won't mind too much if it means getting you back."

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2019, 10:31:37 am »
>"Well, this is a special case isn't it? I'm sure your boss won't mind too much if it means getting you back."

>There is a moment of silence as Mai stares hard at the floor.
>"...Well...do you promise to be good?"

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2019, 10:35:30 am »
>"Yeah, promise. I wanted to work things out peacefully anyway, Byakuren likes it more when I do that."

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #57 on: March 25, 2019, 10:36:58 am »
>"Yeah, promise. I wanted to work things out peacefully anyway, Byakuren likes it more when I do that."

>Tojiko nods. "I'll give the same word that Murasa here is giving."
>Mai gives a nod. "Okay. It's a deal. Can I go home now?"

>_
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #58 on: March 25, 2019, 10:39:38 am »
>"Yep, do you need anything to do this?"

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #59 on: March 25, 2019, 10:44:41 am »
>"Yep, do you need anything to do this?"

>"I need to be able to leave," she says.

>_
 

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.051 seconds with 40 queries.