~Hakurei Shrine~ > Help Me, Eirin!

My first lunatic 1cc

(1/9) > >>

Dreamleaf:
After picking up my first bullet hell game in September and not even being able to beat PCB on easy with continues I just got my first lunatic 1cc in Phantasmagoria for a Flower View with Medicine Melancholy :') It definitely took some work and a whole lot of attempts, but it actually wasn't as bad as I was expecting. Got to say, I'm genuinely feeling pretty proud right about now.

ShadowWaltz:
Nice! Personally I've Only 1cc'd PoDD with Mima.....working on Imperishable Night!

Lunatic_Reimu:
Well done :D Keep it up, the more you play, the more you'll start getting accustomed to bullet hell, especially the more patterns you start facing. There is a wonderful world of Touhou to enjoy with lots to offer and experience ;) Wishing you the best in your future endeavours :)

Ranko:
Amazing work!

Dreamleaf:

--- Quote from: Lunatic_Reimu on April 10, 2019, 08:53:49 AM ---Well done :D Keep it up, the more you play, the more you'll start getting accustomed to bullet hell, especially the more patterns you start facing. There is a wonderful world of Touhou to enjoy with lots to offer and experience ;) Wishing you the best in your future endeavours :)

--- End quote ---

Thank you! I love how the better and more confident you get with the series the more it feels like the series opens up. Kind of feel like despite how much time I've dedicated to this series that I've still only just scratched the surface you know?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version