Author Topic: Sakura and Dragons Thread 33 - But it's not like we'll ever get her in NA, so.  (Read 115390 times)

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
Scratch the above, I went and drained my stocked stones because Makoto was fun to play and I wanted one and now if I even log in it'll probably be a miracle.

I don't learn, I guess.

e: I decided to try and level at least the kings I had for evo so SOMEONE could use them, did so, turns out the cloak is not tradable.  I will assume the other Skill Cards are the same since I dont think other Assist Evo cards can be traded either now that I think about it.

Fun times.  The Blank Cards are though.

e2:  Previous poor mood having subsided I'm back in the saddle today.  Since the actual assist evo'd cards can't be traded, do people want to set up trades for blank cards or the mons to evolve with them?  Just let me know here and if/when I have time/stamina I'll gladly farm some stuff up and we can arrange for trades and the like.  I have a couple of blanks and like 4 King Frosts in my inventory atm that can use homes as-is.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 03:06:15 AM by Jq1790 »
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

commandercool

• alter cool
I'm looking for blank cards personally. Managed to get five on the first day but none have dropped since then. Ideally I'd like 20-ish overall but that's probably overkill.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

Jq1790

If you aren't, spam 3p.  They can drop on every floor but the last there I believe, while they can only drop from the boss floor in the 1p/2p versions.

commandercool

• alter cool
Oooh gotcha, I'll do that.

Jq1790

I do have two onhand if you want em though, as well as the spare King Frosts I didnt convert.  (he does not drop on 3p btw)

e: If you want the blank cards I have, I can put trades up.  Im not asking for anything specific, Ill just out evo mats on the list so they can be claimed fast.  I know you wanted em, Commander, but what about you, FF?  You were making Agidyne cards right?  If more people want em Ill split what I get.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 10:18:06 PM by Jq1790 »

commandercool

• alter cool
I would certainly like some, yes. If you ever want anything at some point let me know and I'll see if I can get it for you in return.

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
Oof, the announced KoF buffs seem... pretty significant
I'm glad I never sold Mai since she seems to become a potential Diablos sidegrade like Jhoira is

Jq1790

I would certainly like some, yes. If you ever want anything at some point let me know and I'll see if I can get it for you in return.
No worries on that, Ill put a trade up for some random evo stuff and just throw whatever at me, no big deal.

e: Bought the stone/Persona roll bundle, got Yu.  I'm kinda salty about it.  Today has just been a Wrong Luck day all around though, since I did one pull on the Godfest machine and got Raijin.  Wrong one GungHoooo
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 11:51:41 PM by Jq1790 »

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
6+1 rolls: 4 evolved pantheon gods, Lugh and Sylvie, and Ilmina.  Seems good.
[9:49:09] <Purvis> Generally not, but your mother may be an exception.

Jq1790

I hate this game sometimes.

One non-dupe and it's Caladbolg who I have no idea what to do with other than glare at for being useless.

Dupe Durga(sold my unevo'd one when I got it.  Should really sell this one too since I'm probably never going to use her.)
Dupe Sumire(...I guess I can make the Myosotis Magatama?  It's an awful lot of work for something that is probably not going to do anything for me most of the time though so meh.)
Dupe Horus(See notes on Durga)

Like...really game?

(then while I am ecstatic for him I have a friend pull Reeche(I hate that romanization btw, it's dumb), Escha, DKali, and Gilgamesh in that order.  Happy as I am for him, seeing that after my rolls is...distressing to say the least.)

commandercool

• alter cool
Ugh, I just got an evolved Venus and my fifty billionth dupe Green Odin. Oh well, I hit my 1500 day login the same day Persona ended and snagged P5 Protagonist so I guess I got lucky somewhere else.

Jq1790

I got the P4 one during the crapfest that was tha collab (I really should have just stayed put and left it alone but noooo I had to go chasing 2.5% like some kinda moron) and it tilted me a fair bit.

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
I caved in.
Typhon
Pollux
2x Gabe (made one into awoken since it's my second one only)
Scheat
Kanshou/Bakuya
Macha dupe whyyy
Venus
Dupe Durga
Antares
Aten
Lajoa
Claimh Solais
Gan Ning
Amon dupe
and Ilmina.
Not bad! A lot of trade fodder since it's sad, but ;;

Jq1790

Oh right, I comoletely forgot to get more, but did you need anymore Blank Cards or King Frosts, ccool? 

(also sorry FF; I was supposed to try to get mats for Agidyne things for you too IIRC but completely flaked. ;_;)

commandercool

• alter cool
No thanks, I managed to get EXACTLY enough to get Morgana and five of every equipment. Just gotta level them aaaall up now... I appreciate the offer though!

Jq1790

That's fine, I just wanted to know because I can finally free up a bunch of spaces knowing this, so thanks for the update~

I've got like 6 King Frosts or something and 2 blanks hogging up my already cramped inventory so I'm always up for emptying out chaff I find out I no longer need.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
I've been meaning to post this for a while. I wanted to get these since they were released.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Jq1790

Ooh.  I have the Meimei one as well as all three Norns.  (The only form in which Skuld has come home, much to my dismay)

I also have a few of the Eikoh larger figures, like GOdin and both forms of Claire.

Jq1790

I believe you're looking for this thread.

commandercool

• alter cool
While we're here, I've been enjoying PAD a lot lately. The more consistent flow of stones is nice, and I have a few friends locally who have picked it up lately so co-opping with them is fun. I spend like a billion stones on the Fate collab and got only a single rare, being Gilgamesh who I think is easily the least interesting, but I'll do more and hopefully pull somebody else before it's over.

Jq1790

Ive been suoer casual lately but Ive got a fair few great things myself, especially during the GH Collab 10stone REM.  Pulled 2 of the animated cards from that set plus finally got Riche (Reeche, but that spelling is lame so I and my friends call her Riche/Riiche) who is absolutely dumb haha.

Fate, meanwhile, was not so kind.  If I got another tradable for her I was gonna grab Saber, but Id have to get rid of my only Sylvie to do it and I dont want to so Im left one short.  Such is life I suppose.

Im just glad I didnt get Gil myself because I haaaaate him as a character.  (though hed serve as my last fodder to get the one I REALLY want so I guess hed be fine to get just to send him off to die.)

commandercool

• alter cool
Reeche has been my partner lead with Jhoira since she came out, I recommend that combo. It is gross.

Yeah, I don't mind trading away Gilgamesh and I have exactly enough to get Saber with mostly duplicates and him, but even though she's blue I don't have an obvious use for her. I think Shirou is the one I want the most, since I looove equipment and his whuppin' stick form is great.

commandercool

• alter cool
Definitely regretting not having traded for some of the Fate/Stay Night cards. Turns out Shirou is super good and I wish I had one now...

Do we have any idea when we might be getting the Magic the Gathering collab back? It feels like it should be any time now but I've been thinking that for a few months. I'd love to pick up a second Jhoira and keep saving my stones but it just isn't coming back around.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 05:03:25 AM by commandercool »

Jq1790

Not any time soon if at all.  It wasnt revealed during the last major stream and there are other collabs ahead of it in line(CROWS x WORST which is prob staying JP only, DMC5, and so on) , so don't hold your breath.

commandercool

• alter cool
Not any time soon if at all.  It wasnt revealed during the last major stream and there are other collabs ahead of it in line(CROWS x WORST which is prob staying JP only, DMC5, and so on) , so don't hold your breath.

Ha ha is there a Devil May Cry collab coming up? I have a buddy who's been playing the new one and haaaates the Adam Driver guy and mentions it all the time, now he'll get to play with him in PAD too.  :D

Jq1790

Yup!  During the kast anniversary announcement stream it got announced, though its ETA is currently unknown.

Also some pantheons are getting "super Reincarnations", so far just Haku and the just-announced Bastet atm.  Vastly changed LSs and at least a big numbers difference.  Ill post the details if desired.