Author Topic: HimiCommissions & Adoptables [OPEN]  (Read 3164 times)

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
HimiCommissions & Adoptables [OPEN]
« on: January 13, 2019, 05:58:29 PM »
I haven't posted outside Rumia's Party Games in ages, but! Now I have a good reason: I've reopened my commissions!

Commission Info
Ko-Fi
Gallery
Adoptables

Everything you need to know is in these links. However, I'll post pricing and guidelines here anyway:

Chibi: USD 10
Profile (waist/thighs-up): USD 15
Full Body: USD 20
Add another character: + USD 5 per character

Detailed background: USD 15
Abstract background: USD 5
Solid color background: Free

Color options are limited palette (~5 or 6 colors), or complex palette. No additional fees.

I will draw:
> any fictional ship
> original characters
> characters from existing franchises
> furries or fursonas
> cards for special occasions (ie., birthdays, holidays, thank you cards, greetings)
> repeating backgrounds
> and more!

I will not draw:
> sexually explicit/suggestive works
> ships of real people
> political cartoons/political commentary
> works that contain profanity/slurs
> works that promote hate, violence, or derogatory language towards any group or one person regardless of age, race, gender, or sexuality
> art that replicates another artist's style or previously existing work

Commission Form:
Type: Chibi/Portrait/Full Body
Character(s):
Background: Detailed/Abstract/Solid Color
Colors: Limited Palette/Complex Palette

I can do up to five commissions at a time (it takes about two days to complete that many total, with each drawing taking a few hours). You can submit the commission form here and then send in your payment to my Ko-Fi, since there doesn't seem to be enough room for patrons to request everything they want in the Ko-Fi submission box. If you have any questions, please post here and I'll reply when I can! Please note that I work part-time and will be starting a new semester of school in a couple of weeks, so I won't always be online. Thanks for your patience!

☆ Check my profile for links to my sites! ☆
[21:12] <OneLoveOnePurvis> *Black as hell and bitter as love. That is coffee.*
[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style
[17:42] <Amra> as she does something out of character

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
Re: HimiCommissions & Adoptables [OPEN]
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2019, 06:42:29 PM »
Oh neat, I'll have to remember this when I get some spare cash to spend. I'm guessing no one else has seen this if there aren't any replies yet.

Don't know why on the app the gallery link sends you to the #my_art in general instead of just your stuff, but opening it not in the app (chrome) works so I guess it doesn't really matter. I saw furries and I was pretty confused at first.
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2019, 03:40:58 PM »
Oh neat, I'll have to remember this when I get some spare cash to spend. I'm guessing no one else has seen this if there aren't any replies yet.

Don't know why on the app the gallery link sends you to the #my_art in general instead of just your stuff, but opening it not in the app (chrome) works so I guess it doesn't really matter. I saw furries and I was pretty confused at first.

Haha, well, the #my_art tag is my stuff. When I post my art to tumblr, I tag it as 'my art'. My tumblr is where I post the bulk of my work. I think there's a link to my pixiv in my signature, too. But yeah, I don't draw furries often but I'm totally open to drawing anything, as long as it doesn't violate my guidelines. I'm glad you're intrested!

[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2019, 09:16:19 PM »
Ah no, I mean that it displays all results on tumblr tagged with my_art, as if you had searched it in the general search bar. On the mobile app, anyway.
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2019, 03:43:41 PM »
Ah no, I mean that it displays all results on tumblr tagged with my_art, as if you had searched it in the general search bar. On the mobile app, anyway.

Oh! Oops. That could just be the Tumblr Mobile app acting up. I've heard that it has a lot of bugs  :smokedcheese: