Topic: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil  (Read 1495 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2019, 02:48:11 am »
> Hmm...Now that we've established what it was, could we absorb it any further or deeper?
> The energy is already in you. You aren't sure if you can absorb energy that's, well, already in you...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2019, 02:49:49 am »
> Did the fairy's voice come from our mouth, inside our head, or something else?
> Look ourselves over.
> Try absorbing the clothes.


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2019, 03:02:32 am »
> Did the fairy's voice come from our mouth, inside our head, or something else?
> Look ourselves over.
> Try absorbing the clothes.
> It was more like your head.
> You try, but don't find any energies within the clothes to absorb...

> You're the same as you were before this.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2019, 03:05:24 am »
> Do we know if we have an internal capacity of energy absorption?
> Bring the clothes back to our room, fold them neatly, leave them on the bed, and then exit back into the library.


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2019, 03:10:17 am »
> Do we know if we have an internal capacity of energy absorption?
> Bring the clothes back to our room, fold them neatly, leave them on the bed, and then exit back into the library.
> You don't believe you do.
> You bring the clothes into your room and fold them, leaving them on your bed, before heading back out into the library.
> "Hello?" The fairy's voice questions from within you.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2019, 03:15:27 am »
Gonna check a few things and then tag Tashi back in, I think.

> What time of day is it?
> Would Remilia be asleep or awake right now?
> Would Sakuya be asleep or awake right now?
> How far away from the library is Remilia's room?


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2019, 03:31:09 am »
Gonna check a few things and then tag Tashi back in, I think.

> What time of day is it?
> Would Remilia be asleep or awake right now?
> Would Sakuya be asleep or awake right now?
> How far away from the library is Remilia's room?
> It's morning. Early.
> She might still be asleep.
> You aren't sure.
> It's pretty far.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2019, 03:36:35 am »
> Where is Sakuya's room relative to Remilia's room?
> Does Remilia tend to sleep through the night or through the day?

> Close our eyes and concentrate.
> Try absorbing the fairy into ourselves further and deeper, so that we can no longer hear her in our head.

(I don't intend to keep this permanently, don't worry.)


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2019, 04:01:24 am »
> Where is Sakuya's room relative to Remilia's room?
> Does Remilia tend to sleep through the night or through the day?

> Close our eyes and concentrate.
> Try absorbing the fairy into ourselves further and deeper, so that we can no longer hear her in our head.

(I don't intend to keep this permanently, don't worry.)
> They're not very close.
> Through the day.

> You close your eyes. You aren't sure where to absorb it into though. It's already in your body...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2019, 04:03:49 am »
> Well, whatever.
> Keep our eyes closed.
> "Thank you, young one. My apologies if that was frightening. Your clothes are on the bed in my room; please get changed and resume your duties."
> Un-absorb the fairy.

So one feasible plan is to simply absorb Remilia and pretend like we overthrew her that way without actually bringing her to any harm. There doesn't appear to be any outward evidence of her being in us once the deed is done.

That being said, I am certainly open to other ideas (that do not involve telling anyone what's going on, since who knows what the perpetrator will do once they get wind).
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 04:06:22 am by Kilgamayan »


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2019, 04:24:30 am »
> Well, whatever.
> Keep our eyes closed.
> "Thank you, young one. My apologies if that was frightening. Your clothes are on the bed in my room; please get changed and resume your duties."
> Un-absorb the fairy.

So one feasible plan is to simply absorb Remilia and pretend like we overthrew her that way without actually bringing her to any harm. There doesn't appear to be any outward evidence of her being in us once the deed is done.

That being said, I am certainly open to other ideas (that do not involve telling anyone what's going on, since who knows what the perpetrator will do once they get wind).
> You release the fairy's energies, hearing her fly off.
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
  • Nickname: Scarlet
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2019, 04:42:30 am »
//Sorry for not being here.

It's a feasible idea, yes, but the fact that the owner of that note said 'I will contact you again in your success [...]' means that they are probably, in some way or form, observing us, because I am pretty sure we don't know where to find them. Who knows what might happen to us if we pretend in front of that person/s. Though it's just an hypothesis.

I don't really have any relevant idea to speak of, given we don't have anyone of extreme trust to tell this to, to begin with, if that could be even be an option if we had such person.
That said... From the looks of it, Patchouli disappeared just before we woke or something, given no one seems alarmed in any way. If anything, I think it would be decent to firstly think of what to do concerning that in case we are questioned, or someone starts to notice the magician's absence. Say that she went outside, in one of those extremely rare times? We should dwelve on that. I am pretty sure we won't be able to 'overthrow' Remilia in one day... unless we manage to do that idea of taking her and fake it... though the rest of the mansion...

---

> Do Remilia and Patchouli have tea parties scheduled? Or do they happen upon fickle decision of the two?
> That being said, how often does Remilia visit Patchouli at her library?
> And how often does she meet with the other important figures (Sakuya, Meiling and Flandre)?
> As well as us? How often do we manage to cross looks and them noticing our presence enough to approach to us?
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Greater Centenary Festival - Heavenly Cross/VII

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2019, 04:53:24 am »
It is certainly possible someone is watching us somehow, though I wonder if they could really keep tabs on us if we say, snuck into Remi's room and closed the door behind us (since it wouldn't have any windows or light or anything like that).

It's also possible that, since Patchouli is cooped up in the library all the time, no one else has yet noticed her absence simply because they haven't had reason to go there.

In terms of potential alternate plans, telling anyone about the notes is out of the question, methinks. Asking a high-ranking employee (or a family member) to help overthrow the head of the house, regardless of note contents, will get us in a lot of trouble and ultimately do plenty more harm than good. That leaves (a) going out and blindly searching for Patchy, which seems futile, (b) actually succeeding in overthrowing Remi, which seems impossible, and (c) trying to fake like we've overthrown Remi, which seems difficult but within the realm of possibility.

(The absorption-abduction plan may also come with the benefit of being able to use Remilia's attacks in our defense, should the situation come to that, since we'll theoretically absorb her magic along with her.)


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
  • Nickname: Scarlet
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2019, 05:03:47 am »
//Well, the most I can think of is: if we get to absorb her stuff, is that we use her ability to "manipulate fate". ~~Given we even find out how to use that properly~~ (Given we even find out how to use that properly. Sorry, Discord ruined my life with these.) To get us be the head of the mansion. Otherwise, I would assume that, instead of attacking us or anything, this mysterious person will question the rest of the mansion to ascertain we are, indeed, she who rules (either by reluctance from part of the other figures, or actual allegiance).
So yea, I agree in not telling anyone about it.
Plus it feels more fun in terms of a game. I like this 'try to not get caught' stuff.
But what would be the best to be done in case Remilia herself notices Patche's absence? Come up with an excuse (that is, if she even wants to take us into account), spill the beans or... fake to be Patchouli?.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Greater Centenary Festival - Heavenly Cross/VII

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2019, 05:11:09 am »
Plus it feels more fun in terms of a game. I like this 'try to not get caught' stuff.

Stealth kidnapping mission! Just with no cardboard box if Sakuya suddenly appears behind us in the hallway or some such.

If Remi does figure out Patchy is gone, then I think it's worth showing her the notes at that point, since we don't really have a lot to lose.


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2019, 05:21:32 am »
//Sorry for not being here.

It's a feasible idea, yes, but the fact that the owner of that note said 'I will contact you again in your success [...]' means that they are probably, in some way or form, observing us, because I am pretty sure we don't know where to find them. Who knows what might happen to us if we pretend in front of that person/s. Though it's just an hypothesis.

I don't really have any relevant idea to speak of, given we don't have anyone of extreme trust to tell this to, to begin with, if that could be even be an option if we had such person.
That said... From the looks of it, Patchouli disappeared just before we woke or something, given no one seems alarmed in any way. If anything, I think it would be decent to firstly think of what to do concerning that in case we are questioned, or someone starts to notice the magician's absence. Say that she went outside, in one of those extremely rare times? We should dwelve on that. I am pretty sure we won't be able to 'overthrow' Remilia in one day... unless we manage to do that idea of taking her and fake it... though the rest of the mansion...

---

> Do Remilia and Patchouli have tea parties scheduled? Or do they happen upon fickle decision of the two?
> That being said, how often does Remilia visit Patchouli at her library?
> And how often does she meet with the other important figures (Sakuya, Meiling and Flandre)?
> As well as us? How often do we manage to cross looks and them noticing our presence enough to approach to us?
> The latter.
> It's... a bit frequent if she's bored. Not really though.
> Sakuya is with her very frequently. Meiling, hardly, and you don't see the younger mistress often, if at all.
> You spot her a few times in the library. She usually doesn't really care for you. It's not outright ignoring you though.
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
  • Nickname: Scarlet
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2019, 05:42:41 am »
> For what duties are Sakuya with her? Check her health status and anything she might need?
> ... What can we even do with these energies we gather? Use them the way they work?
> How often do we get seen outside of the library for it to not be suspicious if we do it now? And how far we go from there?
> And, for that matter, for what kind of requests do we get out from it? (Assuming we don't go out in our own free will)
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Greater Centenary Festival - Heavenly Cross/VII

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2019, 06:35:39 am »
> For what duties are Sakuya with her? Check her health status and anything she might need?
> ... What can we even do with these energies we gather? Use them the way they work?
> How often do we get seen outside of the library for it to not be suspicious if we do it now? And how far we go from there?
> And, for that matter, for what kind of requests do we get out from it? (Assuming we don't go out in our own free will)
> You aren't sure.
> You haven't tried. Your ways are usually better. With enough energy, you could do things people would believe impossible.
> You're not really restricted to it. Unless Patchouli or Remilia say so.
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
  • Nickname: Scarlet
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2019, 08:32:31 am »
> So we could theoretically step outside the mansion without much problem?
> With what other duties have we been relied to that are outside the library? Like cooking and whatnot?
> Well... For now, head to where the entrance of the library is, making sure that everything is fine over there.
> We didn't left any notes at our room, did we?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 08:59:10 am by Tashi »
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Greater Centenary Festival - Heavenly Cross/VII

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #49 on: January 05, 2019, 09:09:25 am »
> So we could theoretically step outside the mansion without much problem?
> With what other duties have we been relied to that are outside the library? Like cooking and whatnot?
> Well... For now, head to where the entrance of the library is, making sure that everything is fine over there.
> We didn't left any notes at our room, did we?
> You think that they'll believe Patchouli sent you out for something, but otherwise, you should be able to.
> You aren't attached to any duties outside of the library.
> You head to the main doors of the library.
> You didn't.
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
  • Nickname: Scarlet
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #50 on: January 05, 2019, 09:19:51 am »
> Calm down Koakuma, we are just going to think of a way to resolve the situation... We aren't going to get fired or something like that... We still have a contract with Patchouli-sama...
> Calm down Koakuma! We can deal with this!
> CALM DO-
> Oh wait a moment...
> We... searched for her headquarters, didn't we?
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Greater Centenary Festival - Heavenly Cross/VII

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #51 on: January 05, 2019, 01:04:42 pm »
> Calm down Koakuma, we are just going to think of a way to resolve the situation... We aren't going to get fired or something like that... We still have a contract with Patchouli-sama...
> Calm down Koakuma! We can deal with this!
> CALM DO-
> Oh wait a moment...
> We... searched for her headquarters, didn't we?
> You did search for Patchouli all through the library, yes.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #52 on: January 05, 2019, 01:12:58 pm »
> Internally brace ourselves.
> Exit the library and head to the door to Remilia's room.


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
  • Nickname: Scarlet
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #53 on: January 05, 2019, 01:16:12 pm »
> We'll be conspicuous, maybe, as we get there... Stay calm all the time. Just in case we cross ways with Sakuya...
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Greater Centenary Festival - Heavenly Cross/VII

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #54 on: January 05, 2019, 01:20:43 pm »
> Internally brace ourselves.
> Exit the library and head to the door to Remilia's room.
> We'll be conspicuous, maybe, as we get there... Stay calm all the time. Just in case we cross ways with Sakuya...
> You brace yourself, heading out and for Remilia's room...
> You safely arrive at her door... It's too quiet,
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #55 on: January 05, 2019, 01:22:09 pm »
> Did we see anyone of note along the way?
> Is there anyone in the immediate area that can see us?
>> If not, listen intently at the door for sounds of any activity within.


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #56 on: January 05, 2019, 01:46:26 pm »
> Did we see anyone of note along the way?
> Is there anyone in the immediate area that can see us?
>> If not, listen intently at the door for sounds of any activity within.
> No.
> No.
> You listen quietly...
> You can hear some movement on the other side...
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
  • Nickname: Scarlet
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #57 on: January 05, 2019, 01:48:54 pm »
> What kinds of movements?
> Is it getting closer to the door? Or just movement in general that isn't close?
> If the former, keep listening. If the latter, back off to a normal standing stance and distance from the door so we don't at least seem too... suspicious.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Greater Centenary Festival - Heavenly Cross/VII

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #58 on: January 05, 2019, 02:07:43 pm »
> What kinds of movements?
> Is it getting closer to the door? Or just movement in general that isn't close?
> If the former, keep listening. If the latter, back off to a normal standing stance and distance from the door so we don't at least seem too... suspicious.
> Some little ones... Now footsteps...
> The latter.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #59 on: January 05, 2019, 02:17:02 pm »
> Keep listening at the door, then.
> Are there any other rooms nearby? If so, what are they used for?


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World
 

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.068 seconds with 22 queries.