Topic: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil  (Read 1491 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« on: January 04, 2019, 09:47:52 pm »
> You are Koakuma, Lesser Devil. You are employed as the assistant to a library, owned by Patchouli Knowledge. Here, in the Scarlet Devil Mansion, you've spent most of your time. Your worth hasn't been much more than the fairies that work here as maids, though Patchouli does acknowledge you more.
> You hail from Makai, and are likely a creation made by Shinki, the Goddess of Makai. Your main ability seems to be absorbing energy, usually from activities like fighting. You have others though, such as making a double of yourself and basic elemental magic. None near Patchouli's level, however...

> Your morning has started off... strange... First, you woke up to an outlandish note in many different writing styles, explaining that Patchouli was kidnapped, and that the captor, or at least whoever wrote the note, wants you to overthrow Remilia.
> Second, the note actually seems to be true so far. Patchouli hasn't been seen anywhere in the library, nor by any of the fairy maids. You've just finished your own search of the library having found further duplicates of the note in your room... However, you seem to have less now, only possessing 3 notes.

> You are in your small room within the Scarlet Devil Mansion's Library. You're dressed in your usual. A black skirt and vest with a white shirt underneath, and a red tie between them.
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
  • Nickname: Scarlet
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 09:52:23 pm »
//I hereby proceed to claim this~

> Items list.
> Have we disposed notes, since we 'seem to have less now'?
> Contents of the notes.
> Who knows about this so far, besides our little devilly self?
> Relationships.
> Not to forget, usual figure check of oneself.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 10:23:08 pm by Tashi »
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Greater Centenary Festival - Heavenly Cross/VII

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2019, 10:12:37 pm »
> Past exploits
> Sultriness
> What kinds of energies can we and can we not absorb, and how long do we keep it for?


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2019, 11:01:01 pm »
//I hereby proceed to claim this~

> Items list.
> Have we disposed notes, since we 'seem to have less now'?
> Contents of the notes.
> Who knows about this so far, besides our little devilly self?
> Relationships.
> Not to forget, usual figure check of oneself.
> You only have the notes with you.
> You haven't been.
> You recall...
"Good morning, my dear Koakuma. If you're reading this, thank you! You don't know how annoying it'd be if I had to make a bunch of copies and scatter them around your current residence in places that you would HAVE to read at least the big important bit. Actually... maybe you did skip reading it... In that case, I left some in other places too, in the end.
To be brief, I've kidnapped Patchouli Knowledge. She's in my possession.
Now that you know (hopefully), if you want her back you'll have to do a few things for me. First, overthrow Remilia Scarlet as the head of the Scarlet Devil Mansion. I'll contact you again in your success for the next part..."

> No one knows.
> Past exploits
> Sultriness
> What kinds of energies can we and can we not absorb, and how long do we keep it for?
> You've tried your hand at and sometimes developed some profession in a few things, such as cooking, running a shop, being a lifeguard, and other things. Danmaku was not one of them, unfortunately...
> There was also a time where you got to recruit a bunch of fairy maids in bulk when most of the residents were out watching some fights, though the perfect candidate for a fairy maid wouldn't even let you approach her...

> Sultriness: High. There's no one around to try anything on, but that doesn't mean you can't keep some of your looks up. Your short skirt is a bit dangerous, but helps show your thigh-highs and legs more, not to mention the visible space between the former two or the undergarments... Were you wearing your longer dress, you'd probably be at a moderate to low level.
> Your body is as you keep it, stunning. You are frequently assumed to be a succubus, given your abilities and appearance. Your chest hasn't suddenly changed past it's filling size overnight, nor are there any parts of it that seem off.

> You haven't really encountered energies you couldn't absorb that you tried to, nor have you lost them from long storage.
> A small exception being energies of people actively trying to prevent you... It's harder then.

Relationships:
Shinki: Supposedly your creator and also mother...

Patchouli Knowledge: Your current Master. You work for her in the Scarlet Devil Mansion Library. She treats you better than the fairies, but the other main residents seem to be on another level... You learn magic from her sometimes.

Hong Meiling: The gate guard of the mansion. You hardly meet with her, as she's usually the wall of the mansion, and therefore, didn't really build up much of a relationship with her yet.

Izayoi Sakuya: The head maid of the mansion. Treats you in a strange way compared to the usual residents, likely given you aren't immediately loyal to it as you're in Patchouli's employment, not Remilia's... Nontheless, she is respectful, and you give her your respect as well.

Remilia Scarlet: The head of the Scarlet Devil Mansion. You don't have to obey her orders, and you don't think she'll try anything big against you. She and Patchouli are friends, which gives you reason to believe in your safety. She can still be intimidating...

Flandre Scarlet: The sister of the Scarlet Devil. You've heard of her, but thankfully haven't really met her much, if at all you recall. She's explained to be dangerous, destructive, and deadly.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2019, 11:08:15 pm »
> Past exploits (in terms of people specifically)
> Which fairy was the perfect fairy maid candidate? Do we know where she is now?
> Given our energy absorption abilities, ponder taking over the mansion as the note requested by simply absorbing Remilia and her energies while she's asleep or something.


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
  • Nickname: Scarlet
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2019, 11:27:16 pm »
> Does that include magic casted by, for example, a book? A magic flame which we get the energies from?
> How fast can we get energy from, even? We could take the energy of magical attacks if fast enough...
> Dress up with our long dress (or whichever is our daily outfit when we get to work).
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Greater Centenary Festival - Heavenly Cross/VII

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2019, 12:18:26 am »
> Past exploits (in terms of people specifically)
> Which fairy was the perfect fairy maid candidate? Do we know where she is now?
> Given our energy absorption abilities, ponder taking over the mansion as the note requested by simply absorbing Remilia and her energies while she's asleep or something.
> Does that include magic casted by, for example, a book? A magic flame which we get the energies from?
> How fast can we get energy from, even? We could take the energy of magical attacks if fast enough...
> Dress up with our long dress (or whichever is our daily outfit when we get to work).
> A few less notable humans... No one of the mansion aside from Patchouli, whom since then have avoided it. None with the major one, yet. Of course you couldn't with Patchouli, and there hasn't even been another chance to try.

> Daiyousei, as she were called. Despite most of the population of Misty Lake being recruited, she still seems to live there. You believe she'd help in the morale of the entire force, show the greatest proficiency in her work, and even become one of the toughest to get by against intruders. There hasn't been a big enough free time to seek her out even past being avoided however.

> You haven't absorbed people themselves, and aren't sure you could... She might also notice if you were trying to absorb all of her magic, as although you're fast at absorbing it, she might have a lot...

> It does include magic casted by books.

> You can work in either outfit.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2019, 12:22:29 am »
> Are there any fairy maids nearby? Maybe we could practice on one, to see what we can do and what it feels like for someone the receiving end.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 12:24:11 am by Kilgamayan »


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
  • Nickname: Scarlet
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2019, 12:29:47 am »
> When did we even got to chance to meet that fairy?
> Do we always carry a tome with us, just in case? If so, go take it with us.
> And, if we indeed have such tome, what magic castings does it involve?
> Step out of room once we assess everything about ourself is good to go.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Greater Centenary Festival - Heavenly Cross/VII

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2019, 12:36:42 am »
> Are there any fairy maids nearby? Maybe we could practice on one, to see what we can do and what it feels like for someone the receiving end.
> Not in your room. But there were a few up and around in the library proper.
> When did we even got to chance to meet that fairy?
> Do we always carry a tome with us, just in case? If so, go take it with us.
> And, if we indeed have such tome, what magic castings does it involve?
> Step out of room once we assess everything about ourself is good to go.
> You didn't meet her properly. There was time to see while everyone were intrigued by those religious fights. You could've tried to get to her and such, but the mansion would have much less fairy maids from that...

> No, but Patchouli does.

> You exit your room, back in the Scarlet Devil Mansion Library.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2019, 12:37:28 am »
> Check the immediate vicinity for fairies now that we're in the library proper.


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2019, 12:42:48 am »
> Check the immediate vicinity for fairies now that we're in the library proper.
> There is one viewing a few books on the lowest shelf.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2019, 12:47:06 am »
> If we absorb energy, can we un-absorb it and let it go?
> "Ah, pardon me."
> Walk over to the fairy.


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2019, 12:49:07 am »
> If we absorb energy, can we un-absorb it and let it go?
> "Ah, pardon me."
> Walk over to the fairy.
> Yes.
> You casually walk to the fairy, who still seems engrossed in the books.
> She pulls one out and examines the back, before returning it and doing the same for another...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2019, 12:57:45 am »
> Do we know the fairy's name?
> "Ah..."
> Try lightly putting a hand on the fairy's back.


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2019, 01:04:48 am »
> Do we know the fairy's name?
> "Ah..."
> Try lightly putting a hand on the fairy's back.
> You don't.
> You gently pat, and she jumps, putting the book back.
>_

Rin Satsuki

  • Personification of a mythical creature.
  • "I'm not going to be forgotten that easily"
  • Nickname: Tashi
  • Gender: Kirin
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2019, 01:17:51 am »
> Wave pur hand with a light smile.
> "Don't worry. Sorry for scaring you."

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2019, 01:24:33 am »
> Do we still have physical contact with her?
>> If we do, try sensing her body as energy.


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2019, 01:28:11 am »
> Wave pur hand with a light smile.
> "Don't worry. Sorry for scaring you."
> Do we still have physical contact with her?
>> If we do, try sensing her body as energy.
> Yes.

> You try... She has energy, and her body seems to be it too, in a way...
> "Ah. Koakuma. I wasn't doing anything." She speaks.
>_

Rin Satsuki

  • Personification of a mythical creature.
  • "I'm not going to be forgotten that easily"
  • Nickname: Tashi
  • Gender: Kirin
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2019, 01:29:40 am »
> "Ah, no need to worry. Were you interested in some books?"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2019, 01:43:18 am »
> "Ah, no need to worry. Were you interested in some books?"
> "I was just a little, uh, annoyed with how these two were. But it's fine. It's nothing."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2019, 01:53:25 am »
> "It's quite alright. Say, would you mind helping me out for a moment?"


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2019, 01:57:50 am »
> "It's quite alright. Say, would you mind helping me out for a moment?"
> "Sure." The fairy maid steps away from the shelf.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2019, 01:59:09 am »
> "Here, take my hand."
> Offer our hand out to the fairy.
> If she takes it, try absorbing the magic that is her existence.


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2019, 02:04:47 am »
> "Here, take my hand."
> Offer our hand out to the fairy.
> If she takes it, try absorbing the magic that is her existence.
> You offer your other hand, and the fairy accepts it.
> You begin to absorb the magic you believe to be the fairy's body...
> "H-Hey... I feel funny Koakuma..." She speaks.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2019, 02:12:05 am »
> Smile warmly.
> "Don't worry, that means it's working. You'll be okay, I promise."
> Keep absorbing.


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2019, 02:29:28 am »
> Smile warmly.
> "Don't worry, that means it's working. You'll be okay, I promise."
> Keep absorbing.
> You keep on.
> Until the fairy is gone, and you feel more magic inside of you...
> Her outfit simply remains.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2019, 02:33:22 am »
> How do we feel?
> "Ah, it worked."
> Pick up the pile of clothes.
> "How do you feel?"


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2019, 02:38:07 am »
> How do we feel?
> "Ah, it worked."
> Pick up the pile of clothes.
> "How do you feel?"
> A bit weird... The energy is different from just normal magic. Ah, it feels like absorbing life... Yeah, that's what it was...
> You pick up the pile.
> "H-Huh? I'm alive?" The fairy's voice questions from within you.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2019, 02:41:03 am »
> Hmm...Now that we've established what it was, could we absorb it any further or deeper?


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World
 

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.059 seconds with 22 queries.