Author Topic: MotK 3: Dead Townies [Day 2]  (Read 68897 times)

Re: MotK 3: Dead Townies [Day 2]
« Reply #360 on: December 24, 2018, 05:27:06 PM »
*case to fake, oops

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #361 on: December 24, 2018, 06:44:59 PM »
Weighing Scale 2.3

PX(4): Polaris Zakeri BT kinumi
BT(2): Serela Dormio
Raikaria(1): PX
Dormio(1): Raikaria

Countdown!

what are mod duties even

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #362 on: December 24, 2018, 06:45:23 PM »
soon raikaria's gonna accuse me of being a co-mod the entire time

necrosis

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #363 on: December 24, 2018, 06:48:25 PM »
I don't like having to wait for the wagon target to show up, if PX turns out to be town this day will (in turn) turn out to be a huge waste of time

@PX: either show up and pour your heart out, or show up and claim

occlusion

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #364 on: December 24, 2018, 07:27:41 PM »
Oh, it's almost the end of the day. Huh. I'll get on it but first
I am the Helpful Secretary. I am so helpful I am willing to DIE FOR YOU. I throw my body on the line to protect someone every night.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #365 on: December 24, 2018, 08:04:34 PM »
Don't want to vote for Polly/BT

I ignored Serela, the comments from my previous post were just my day 1 thoughts on Serela since it was asked for

Raikaria isn't going to happen, so going off for now

Kinumi exists

So between Zakeri and Dormio, in the interest of the betterment of town

##Vote: Dormio

Helpful tip: Practice doesn't make perfect, perfect practice makes perfect

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #366 on: December 24, 2018, 08:05:37 PM »
Also rushing this out because I'm doing family things so uhhhh, probably be here but not completely

Helpful Tip: I got nothing, an apple a day means you're eating fruit so uhhh, good nutrition?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #367 on: December 24, 2018, 08:29:21 PM »
It's Christmas morning, so why am I here making posts about strangers on the internet? Holiday loading and overtime isn't enough compensation for this.
Given Raikaria's recent posts [70], I shall make a statement saying that it's almost as though people are trying to contradict my statements on purpose.
After I state that I feel that Raikaria seems to carry himself as a righteous man as opposed to a criminal due to his pious fervor [71], of course he dramatically revises his opinions in a way that is completely inconsistent with his prior posts.
I am preparing another post to accompany this one.

[70] So; on re-reading Day 1; combined with events today, and combined with information that we did not have yesterday and the holy powers of hindsight, I have come to a new conclusion. While there are certainly misgivings towards other players, based on interactions regarding SB and Serela [Two townies], I must say that Dormio looks significantly more sinful than he did to me yesterday.
[71] I am of the opinion that, were Raikaria to be a criminal, he would be less inclined to continue following through with his flawed line of reasoning when facing the heavy opposition as he is now.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #368 on: December 24, 2018, 08:53:06 PM »
Very co-incidental that Dormio's opinion of me should change when I re-read and my opinion of him becomes more negative.

Also convenient PX happens to show up and claim when there are 4 votes on him.

Unfortunately; with tomorrow being the date celebrating the Saviour, I will not be present at the end of the day.

Regardless, I await Dormio's next post. Because I am perfectly happy to condemn PX as well, as a relatively low-risk lynch due to his lack of contribution.

As another alternative, we could opt to No Lynch tonight; get more information via someone flipping, as well as use the extended Holy Night of Celebrations to get all out ideas and thoughts in order.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #369 on: December 24, 2018, 08:57:42 PM »
Worth noting I am merey putting the option of a No Lynch out there because I'm fairly sure most of us have been fairly busy on this holy day, and have other thoughts than a game of Mafia.

There is also the looming shadow of the fact Zakeri's condemnation was 'postponed' so he might die. I don't know.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #370 on: December 24, 2018, 09:02:09 PM »
As another alternative, we could opt to No Lynch tonight; get more information via someone flipping, as well as use the extended Holy Night of Celebrations to get all out ideas and thoughts in order.
Rai. Uh. Did you even stop, to think, about this line? Like what flip are you expecting from the scum night kill that will help us out as opposed to lynching a lurker (at worst) or scum (at best) like did you even stop to think about this? Last day cycle you were crying about how scum will probably nk you for all the target people are painting on your back. what is this even

defibrillator is making a comeback

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #371 on: December 24, 2018, 09:04:06 PM »
So between Zakeri and Dormio, in the interest of the betterment of town

##Vote: Dormio
is this really the same guy who decided that zak would get lynched over dormio yesterday

what is even medicine

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #372 on: December 24, 2018, 09:05:54 PM »
is this really the same guy who decided that zak would get lynched over dormio yesterday

what is even medicine

Okay Dormio is more likely to get lynched over me since he already has 2 votes.

Help. I need somebody.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #373 on: December 24, 2018, 09:06:42 PM »
Rai. Uh. Did you even stop, to think, about this line? Like what flip are you expecting from the scum night kill that will help us out as opposed to lynching a lurker (at worst) or scum (at best) like did you even stop to think about this? Last day cycle you were crying about how scum will probably nk you for all the target people are painting on your back. what is this even

defibrillator is making a comeback

The same thing I did today. Look back and look at interactions based on SB's flip.

Combined with fear of Zakeri being a delayed lynch, the angels merely waiting. Also the fact we haven't really had much discussion today. Because everyone has been busy.

It's simply the time of the year. I felt like putting the idea out there. If the congregation do not like the idea, then I shall rescind it. I simply felt like putting the motion foward for those reasons. And perhaps a couple of others I wish to keep close to my chest.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #374 on: December 24, 2018, 09:08:42 PM »
Okay Dormio is more likely to get lynched over me since he already has 2 votes.

Help. I need somebody.
ok then why not say that in the first place. why lie about "the betterment of the town" or is 'PX living' the betterment of the town because you could have just said that instead, you know, "not me over me"

self-prescribed sleeping pills

The same thing I did today. Look back and look at interactions based on SB's flip.

Combined with fear of Zakeri being a delayed lynch, the angels merely waiting. Also the fact we haven't really had much discussion today. Because everyone has been busy.

It's simply the time of the year. I felt like putting the idea out there. If the congregation do not like the idea, then I shall rescind it. I simply felt like putting the motion foward for those reasons. And perhaps a couple of others I wish to keep close to my chest.
ok fair enough im just cranky

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #375 on: December 24, 2018, 09:17:32 PM »
Yes, me being alive over being dead because I know I am town. And I don't think a Zak wagon is happening with you and Raikaria absolutely not voting him

Help. Not just anybody

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #376 on: December 24, 2018, 09:21:27 PM »
Also convenient PX happens to show up and claim when there are 4 votes on him.

Alright these snide comments are really throwing shade without full pushing forward. Definitely do not like this. Forget it, feels more like trying to direct people to push each other while he can sit back and jump on whoever he wants later.

##Vote: Raikaria

« Reply #377 on: December 24, 2018, 09:24:20 PM »
tamarillo

^ bt's votecount is fake news because i changed votes to dormio..... bt..... are you TEH SCUMS for manipulating vote perception??????????????????

this is a joke, actual post later

« Reply #378 on: December 24, 2018, 09:28:27 PM »
black sapote

px who did you throw yourself on the line for?
for whom did you throw yourself on the line to protect?
why does this all sound grammatically wrong
px who did you target

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #379 on: December 24, 2018, 09:32:57 PM »
Raikaria because he seemed a likely target to get killed n1. Now I'm wishing I didn't but oh well can't help it.

« Reply #380 on: December 24, 2018, 09:34:35 PM »
damson, you really dropped the ball on that one

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #381 on: December 24, 2018, 09:36:46 PM »
Alright these snide comments are really throwing shade without full pushing forward. Definitely do not like this. Forget it, feels more like trying to direct people to push each other while he can sit back and jump on whoever he wants later.

##Vote: Raikaria

You hide in the shadows for the majority of D1 and D2 and then happen to show up when you're in trouble.

You cannot pretend that is not suspicious PX.

Especially when you're basically resorting to OMGUS.

The main reason I'm not currently voting for you is because you've done so little there's little except inactivity to condemn you, whereas for the reason I stated earlier, I see sinful play in Dormio upon my re-read.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #382 on: December 24, 2018, 09:37:44 PM »
Well I guess it's not technically OMGUS, because you're not voting me.

Amen to getting words mixed up.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #383 on: December 24, 2018, 09:38:51 PM »
Well I guess it's not technically OMGUS, because I'm not voting you.

Amen to getting words mixed up.

Fixed it. If the congregation needed further evidence of my sleepiness and inabilty to remain awake until end of day; there it is.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #384 on: December 24, 2018, 09:39:13 PM »
You hide in the shadows for the majority of D1 and D2 and then happen to show up when you're in trouble.

You cannot pretend that is not suspicious PX.

Especially when you're basically resorting to OMGUS.

The main reason I'm not currently voting for you is because you've done so little there's little except inactivity to condemn you, whereas for the reason I stated earlier, I see sinful play in Dormio upon my re-read.
1. why cheerlead this wagon and then say youre not joining in
2. im pretty sure the dude was just sleeping untila few hours ago

de-fibrillator

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #385 on: December 24, 2018, 09:39:33 PM »
like tell it to us straight med. doc raikaria do you think px should be lynched or not?

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #386 on: December 24, 2018, 09:41:15 PM »
tamarillo

^ bt's votecount is fake news because i changed votes to dormio..... bt..... are you TEH SCUMS for manipulating vote perception??????????????????

this is a joke, actual post later
i cant wait for your actual post. can you try to sell me on why dormio should be lynched over px?

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #387 on: December 24, 2018, 09:43:12 PM »
damson, you really dropped the ball on that one
i cant believe there's actually a plum called damson

to compensate for the last post, here's a big one:

I swear to fulfill, to the best of my ability and judgment, this covenant:

I will respect the hard-won scientific gains of those physicians in whose steps I walk, and gladly share such knowledge as is mine with those who are to follow.

I will apply, for the benefit of the sick, all measures which are required, avoiding those twin traps of overtreatment and therapeutic nihilism.

I will remember that there is art to medicine as well as science, and that warmth, sympathy, and understanding may outweigh the surgeon's knife or the chemist's drug.

I will not be ashamed to say "I know not," nor will I fail to call in my colleagues when the skills of another are needed for a patient's recovery.

I will respect the privacy of my patients, for their problems are not disclosed to me that the world may know. Most especially must I tread with care in matters of life and death. If it is given me to save a life, all thanks. But it may also be within my power to take a life; this awesome responsibility must be faced with great humbleness and awareness of my own frailty. Above all, I must not play at God.

I will remember that I do not treat a fever chart, a cancerous growth, but a sick human being, whose illness may affect the person's family and economic stability. My responsibility includes these related problems, if I am to care adequately for the sick.

I will prevent disease whenever I can, for prevention is preferable to cure.

I will remember that I remain a member of society, with special obligations to all my fellow human beings, those sound of mind and body as well as the infirm.

If I do not violate this oath, may I enjoy life and art, respected while I live and remembered with affection thereafter. May I always act so as to preserve the finest traditions of my calling and may I long experience the joy of healing those who seek my help.

« Reply #388 on: December 24, 2018, 09:45:49 PM »
no because that dormio vote was pre-consolation period and i'll probably switch my vote back to px once i decide if px's claim sounds legitimate or not

because targeting raikaria seems so out there from my current standpoint

chico fruit

« Reply #389 on: December 24, 2018, 09:47:09 PM »
pre-consolidation* but i could really use some consoling right now

pear