Author Topic: Rumia Quest Revival II - Phantoms of Makai  (Read 224246 times)

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
Re: Rumia Quest Revival II - Phantoms of Makai
« Reply #900 on: March 20, 2019, 10:29:31 PM »
> So its possible to use energy from both worlds?  Make a mental note to look in to this for Mayina in Gensokyo and for us in Makai

> "Hey Mayina, do you know that phantom?  Old boss maybe? Or boss's boss?"
> "Whoever it is I'm not going to let 'em get to you"
> Is the frozen phantom still there or did it disappear

> "We should hurry to Alice as soon as possible, she might be in danger"
> Go to the forest of magic (fly just above the ground so Mayina can keep up)
> If Mayina makes a run for it, form a flat strong barrier in front of him

> You make a note that, at least Vampires and Children of Shinki [Due to Alice] can use powers from multiple worlds.

> "I never met my old Master." Mayina says. "I've never seen that attacker before."

> "I don't get why you'd put yourselves in danger however. I'm not your ally." he adds.

>"Thanks for that, Cirno. I would've felt horrible if something happened to him while we were away..."
>"Are you okay, Mayina?"

>Don't timeskip to the forest of magic yet, starting the journey is fine.
>Make sure we're not being followed.

>EDIT: on second thought let's not start the journey yet. We're in the middle of conversations after all. Saying that we should go to Alice is fine tho. Just don't start moving yet.

> "She's bragging a bit, the umbrella did most of the work." Mayina states.

> Cirno looks a little embarassed.

> "I'm fine, if I had been endangered I would have just tapped into the magic I still have from Makai if I had to. The deamon wasn't anything too impressive."

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #901 on: March 20, 2019, 10:45:34 PM »
>is Mayina standing?

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #902 on: March 20, 2019, 11:11:54 PM »
>is Mayina standing?

> He is still sitting by a tree

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #903 on: March 20, 2019, 11:34:21 PM »
> Always use our Rumia Charm when talking to him
> Offer Mayina a hand to help him up
> "I believe that people can change...  That's why I didn't just let Yumeko ... eradicate you"
> Start walking slowly towards forest of magic
> "I also convinced Yumeko to free you from your previous master, so you don't have to take orders anymore"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #904 on: March 21, 2019, 03:01:04 AM »
>Inventory

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #905 on: March 21, 2019, 01:29:17 PM »
> Always use our Rumia Charm when talking to him
> Offer Mayina a hand to help him up
> "I believe that people can change...  That's why I didn't just let Yumeko ... eradicate you"
> Start walking slowly towards forest of magic
> "I also convinced Yumeko to free you from your previous master, so you don't have to take orders anymore"

> Error - Skill not found

> The daemon refuses and gets up of his own accord.

> "Instead you chose a life of suffering for me with oblivion at the end regardless. Clearly; a kinder option." Mayina states.

> "Well if they did not break my contract, I would have likely perished when they combed my mind for information. Of course, that's also why I wasn't given any information."

>Inventory

> Spellcards

> Crushed Pentle

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #906 on: March 21, 2019, 02:05:10 PM »
> Dispel all active barriers (compass included)

> Always make our best charming but reassuring smile while talking to him

> When we said people can change we meant everyone, including Yumeko
> "You're not getting the point but that's expected...  I gave you a new life here in Gensokyo.  All I'll suggest is that you make it count ..."

> "It's not unheard of to find ways to extend or perpetuate one's life, we're in Gensokyo after all"

> Move at a slow pace towards the Forest of Magic, walk next to Mayina so we can talk

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #907 on: March 22, 2019, 07:31:15 PM »
> Dispel all active barriers (compass included)

> Always make our best charming but reassuring smile while talking to him

> When we said people can change we meant everyone, including Yumeko
> "You're not getting the point but that's expected...  I gave you a new life here in Gensokyo.  All I'll suggest is that you make it count ..."

> "It's not unheard of to find ways to extend or perpetuate one's life, we're in Gensokyo after all"

> Move at a slow pace towards the Forest of Magic, walk next to Mayina so we can talk

> You dispel your barriers; except; of course, the one you naturally use to control your darkness sphere. [You don't even think you can dispel it].

> "You say life, I say Purgatory." Mayina responds with no enthusiasm. "Why would I wish to extend my suffering?"

> Every time you try and walk next to the daemon he either speeds up or slows down to avoid it.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #908 on: March 22, 2019, 08:04:31 PM »
> Why would we even try to?  Our darkness sphere is part of who we are!
> "Perhaps there's redemption for those who go through Purgatory..."
> "Tell me now, what is it that you miss the most from Makai?"

> Stop trying to walk next to him he can come closer if he wants to

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #909 on: March 22, 2019, 09:56:55 PM »
> Why would we even try to?  Our darkness sphere is part of who we are!
> "Perhaps there's redemption for those who go through Purgatory..."
> "Tell me now, what is it that you miss the most from Makai?"

> Stop trying to walk next to him he can come closer if he wants to

> "Redemption? Bah. Maybe if that blasted Goddess starts taking responsibility for the mess of a world Makai is and starts fixing it. I don't want redemption from her." Mayina states. "She dosen't care, we're just all playthings she watches for her amusement. To her, we're danceing dolls."

> "Being able to cast magic without worrying about running out. Then I'd be able to kill you all and rid myself of you. But I already know with my limited reserves I don't have the power to do it. So here I am, stuck with you idiots."

> He's keeping as far apart from anyone else as possible, with the others keeping him more or less penned in so he can't make a run for it.

[Updated the character list again. Sadly the Cirno rank is gone and replaced with Playful which covers Cirno; Flan and Donitia, who are all largely playful kids... but also liable to pick fights due to their natures, Mayina's title got updated and he's been upgraded to Unfriendly.]
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 10:07:03 PM by Raikaria »

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #910 on: March 22, 2019, 10:49:40 PM »
> "I believe that everyone can change including Yumeko and Shinki if you give them a chance, like I gave you..."
> "I'll do everything I can to help with your magic once I'm convinced you're willing to give people a chance too"

> Stay in the middle of all the others and keep going towards the Forest of Magic

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #911 on: March 22, 2019, 10:54:09 PM »
>Make sure we aren't being followed

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #912 on: March 22, 2019, 11:12:23 PM »
> "I believe that everyone can change including Yumeko and Shinki if you give them a chance, like I gave you..."
> "I'll do everything I can to help with your magic once I'm convinced you're willing to give people a chance too"

> Stay in the middle of all the others and keep going towards the Forest of Magic

> "I doubt it."

> "Someone as weak as you couldn't hope to fuel me."

> You continue to the Forest of Magic. You are nearing the clearing between the Youkai Forest and the Forest of Magic, the plains where the Human Village lies.

>Make sure we aren't being followed

> Aside from Kogasa [Who is bringing up the rear of your group] you don't see anyone following you.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #913 on: March 22, 2019, 11:14:54 PM »
>"That's why I plan to become stronger. And if that doesn't work I'll find another way."

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #914 on: March 22, 2019, 11:26:39 PM »
> When we were in Makai did we feel like we had a limited total amount of energy or like we could only use a small amount of the Makaian energy's potential
> Ask Kogasa about what she felt too

> "Besides, I'll need to get stronger anyways if I want to stand up to the ones causing this incident!"

> "I'm sure most would have doubted I could change given how much I liked and still like meat!"
> "In the past I would have eaten anyone that stood in front of me"
> "Yet I was able to change that almost instinct like behavior of mine when we decided to adopt rules"

> Have a glance at the human village when we get to the clearing, see if we notice anything different from usual

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #915 on: March 23, 2019, 12:10:18 AM »
>"That's why I plan to become stronger. And if that doesn't work I'll find another way."

> "Knock yourself out doing that then."

> When we were in Makai did we feel like we had a limited total amount of energy or did we feel like we just couldn't use the Makaian energy's full potential
> Ask Kogasa about what she felt too

> "Besides, I'll need to get stronger anyways if I want to stand up to the ones causing this incident!"

> "I'm sure most would have doubted I could change given how much I liked and still like meat!"
> "In the past I would have eaten anyone that stood in front of me"
> "Yet I was able to change that almost instinct like behavior of mine when we decided to adopt rules"

> Have a glance at the human village when we get to the clearing, see if we notice anything different from usual

> You're not sure. You usually get tired if you don't eat in general, and you didn't fight much in Makai for fatigue to start. Neither did you eat.

> "I felt normal." Kogasa says. "But I didn't need a fishbowl thing either."

> "Given you could hardly stand up to me with your numbers advantage, that is true." Mayina says.

> "Weren't you Reimu's first victim of the Spellcard rules?" Wriggle asks. "You only stopped the whole human-hunting thing when Reimu punished you."

> "Yeah but wasn't Mystia even slower at doing that?" Daiyousei asks. "She was swindleing and hunting humans until that night..."

> Mystia sweats a little when Daiyoisei brings that up. "Youkai rule the night, I just didn't know the Hakurei Maiden was that strong... and then everyone else started beating me up too and then..."

> The night sparrow shudders. "It was enough to make me stave off meat that can speak for life... when... ugh that Ghost..."

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #916 on: March 23, 2019, 12:27:11 AM »
> "Yeah, if it wasn't for Reimu I would've kept going!  Given how good the flavour is...  Sometimes you really do need to get your butt kicked to realize you're wrong!"

> Drool a little, thinking about the flavour
> Quickly shake it off and wipe our face

Branneg Xy

• ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
« Reply #917 on: March 23, 2019, 01:44:08 AM »
> "Knock yourself out doing that then."

> You're not sure. You usually get tired if you don't eat in general, and you didn't fight much in Makai for fatigue to start. Neither did you eat.

> "I felt normal." Kogasa says. "But I didn't need a fishbowl thing either."

> "Given you could hardly stand up to me with your numbers advantage, that is true." Mayina says.

> "Weren't you Reimu's first victim of the Spellcard rules?" Wriggle asks. "You only stopped the whole human-hunting thing when Reimu punished you."

> "Yeah but wasn't Mystia even slower at doing that?" Daiyousei asks. "She was swindleing and hunting humans until that night..."

> Mystia sweats a little when Daiyoisei brings that up. "Youkai rule the night, I just didn't know the Hakurei Maiden was that strong... and then everyone else started beating me up too and then..."

> The night sparrow shudders. "It was enough to make me stave off meat that can speak for life... when... ugh that Ghost..."
//Re-reading the "Remilia and Sakuya (so far) vs Elis", its build-up and when we left,I am afraid we were too quick in leaving that to go and warn and check on Alice/Grimoire; surely that is right and should be done, but we should  have observed a bigger part of the duel,the reactions of both fighters and spectactors(if Flandre remains a spectator), we should have heard and eventually replied to more comments and info(Koakuma).
In fact Elis is the only Makaian,maybe Heretic maybe part of a somehow troublesome 3rd Faction,who has some info+headstart about Alice and her Grimorie ("items") and should have been kept more busy than actually is ,in a intellegent  but also prudent way of course.
Then there is the
"Makai seeming-shrine maiden" ,Elis' ally,going after Flandre,perhaps aiming for her Laevateinn("items")....
Particularly concerning is that Elis,besides"items", is looking for the "Gensokyo-Makai Seal" to dispel it with the purpose to "Materializing Makaians"....  It could  very well be tweaked and adapted, but not before the Incident is Resolved and Settled and should not be  fully removed.
For all these I really suggest we eventually check back on the place,the sorroundings and SDM/SDMers,Elis, related .//

> Cheerfully : "Ah ah,I really need to keep myself in check about what's left of my rougher habits!"

> Cheerful and undertstanding :" Oh ,Misty!Do not trouble yourself with what was nasty and in the past but focus on what good has been coming out from it so far,
especially so if it useful for the now and ahead! "

> Wait for responses, then gaze to Daiyousei,Mystia and Cirno:" Oh,oh while the encounter is still fresh, was there anything else a little interesting or more about Elis,that Makai Vampire,and her dealings with that Makai maybe-Shrine Maiden?"
« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 04:54:13 AM by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #918 on: March 23, 2019, 10:13:33 AM »
// We'll surely check back on them after Alice.  We need to make sure we get to Alice before Elis/phantom shrine maiden/more heretics do, especially after Mystia's slip of the tongue...  Its a good thing Elis is busy with the SDM since she can't attack Alice or tell her ghost friend to

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #919 on: March 24, 2019, 06:01:54 AM »
> Turn to Mayina
> "You mentioned what a mess of a world Makai is, I'd like to know more on why you think that is"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #920 on: March 24, 2019, 06:29:02 PM »
> "Yeah, if it wasn't for Reimu I would've kept going!  Given how good the flavour is...  Sometimes you really do need to get your butt kicked to realize you're wrong!"

> Drool a little, thinking about the flavour
> Quickly shake it off and wipe our face

> Mystia and Wriggle simply nod and agree. The fairies and Kogasa don't seem bothered.

> Cheerfully : "Ah ah,I really need to keep myself in check about what's left of my rougher habits!"

> Cheerful and undertstanding :" Oh ,Misty!Do not trouble yourself with what was nasty and in the past but focus on what good has been coming out from it so far,
especially so if it useful for the now and ahead! "

> Wait for responses, then gaze to Daiyousei,Mystia and Cirno:" Oh,oh while the encounter is still fresh, was there anything else a little interesting or more about Elis,that Makai Vampire,and her dealings with that Makai maybe-Shrine Maiden?"

> "The Vampire just seemed to be messing around with me..." Mystia says. "And it's a little hard to forget an experience which literally makes your life pass before your eyes."

> "That strange phantom just asked if we knew where anything of great magic power was." Daiyousei said. "Then it attacked me."

> Turn to Mayina
> "You mentioned what a mess of a world Makai is, I'd like to know more on why you think that is"

> "It's a world with one major civilization. Nothing changes with Makai. It's a constant rat race to become stronger. And the so-called All-loving Goddess, she doesn't do anything to change anything. Most of Makai is just a wasteland. Compare it to this world. Magic-empty as it may be, Makai is mostly red wasteland while there's colors here I've never seen." Mayina says. "Makai is it's own place, but to deny that Makai is a mess, to pretend it's perfect? Foolish."

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #921 on: March 24, 2019, 06:40:17 PM »
> "Well the way you say it makes me think you actually like Gensokyo!  At least a little..."

> "You're thinking of a place that looks like Gensokyo but has Makai's magical energy aren't you?  What made Makai the wasteland you consider it to be?"

> "Gensokyo doesn't have much of a civilization either, there's just a small village in the center where most live and the rest of us live around it.  Nothing changes here either other than the occasional incident like this one right now, and we like it that way"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #922 on: March 25, 2019, 10:06:10 PM »
> "Well the way you say it makes me think you actually like Gensokyo!  At least a little..."

> "You're thinking of a place that looks like Gensokyo but has Makai's magical energy aren't you?  What made Makai the wasteland you consider it to be?"

> "Gensokyo doesn't have much of a civilization either, there's just a small village in the center where most live and the rest of us live around it.  Nothing changes here either other than the occasional incident like this one right now, and we like it that way"

> "If it had more magic and was hospitable to my kind, perhaps."

> "Makai is a dimension. Most of it that largely barren, like those red wastelands you must have flown over. From what I have seen, this 'Gensokyo' is not that large. One settlement in Gensokyo is nothing like just one in Makai." Mayina says.

> "Aren't there are least four settlements in Gensokyo?" Mystia points out. "There's the Tengu and Kappa villiages, and there's those Underground Youkai as well, although I don't know how large their place is, they apparently have a Palace if I recall from that Crow's reports. Provided she's not stretching the truth again. None of the villages are that large however."

> Kogasa nods. "Makai has a HUUUUGE City. It's gotta be at least ten Human Villages big, if not more! And it's mostly made of crystals!"

> "That big?!" Mystia squawks.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 10:10:34 PM by Raikaria »

Branneg Xy

• ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
« Reply #923 on: March 26, 2019, 12:15:55 AM »
> "If it had more magic and was hospitable to my kind, perhaps."

> "Makai is a dimension. Most of it that largely barren, like those red wastelands you must have flown over. From what I have seen, this 'Gensokyo' is not that large. One settlement in Gensokyo is nothing like just one in Makai." Mayina says.

> "Aren't there are least four settlements in Gensokyo?" Mystia points out. "There's the Tengu and Kappa villiages, and there's those Underground Youkai as well, although I don't know how large their place is, they apparently have a Palace if I recall from that Crow's reports. Provided she's not stretching the truth again. None of the villages are that large however."

> Kogasa nods. "Makai has a HUUUUGE City. It's gotta be at least ten Human Villages big, if not more! And it's mostly made of crystals!"

> "That big?!" Mystia squawks.
//  Indeed,with now more posts regarding her, " Makai seeming-Shrine Maiden" IS Sariel(pending more solid Confirmation) . Applause  :) to EvilNazgul.... //

> To Mayina : " Oooor Shinki could be both All-Loving,within reason,and unable to better things and people up,and trying she would end up worsening the Dimension even with the present help and opposition, due to so much Magic intertwined with it and its Major Civilization ... at... the... Core of Makai ?  Yeah ! Gensokyo has 4 minor civilizations compared to Makai,with the Human Village the 1  "interesting" me tops, however here we've never heard so far of someone heaviest-weight in a such vast and magic-like Dimension like in Makai's Past,with her Legends,Histories,Consequences :Lumia . "

> Then To Daiyousei : " Blunter daemon ,eh. Mhmhmh... Do you,Cirno or Kogasa manage to remember through the encounter any of the attire,look,manners,particulars? . Not to to forget a Triple Thanks for all accomplished , you 3 ! ".

// To Raikaria : Proofread  Title Table for  :) you all  -> Names - "Izanoi to Izayoi " " Shinki's Freindly to Friendly"; Title - " Shous's Weilder to Wielder (of Treasure) " ; Relation Key - "Friendly,Unfriendly ,Hostile" are missing in description " unlik(e)ly/lik(e)ly" ; after the update the note of
" May degrade if the lie is discovered " has disappeared from next to (Neutral) " Aunn Komano " // .
« Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 01:01:11 AM by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #924 on: March 26, 2019, 01:43:57 AM »
> Change the first action to:
> Turn to Mystia
> "Ahh you're right, I forgot about those!"
> Turn to Mayina
> "I thought Makai used to be more like Gensokyo before Lumia plunged everything into darkness, but I guess that was around the time it was created so no one remembers it.  Maybe Shinki has reasons for leaving things as is, what if shes giving everyone the chance to rebuild it the way they want it to be instead of having it her way?  The problem is that everyone just wants to get stronger to defeat their rivals instead of lets say rebuilding Vina, but you wouldn't be free and sentient beings if she just changed your mind to think that way..."
> "If everything is decided and done for you, are you really free?"

// Only Louise, Mayina and Kogasa went to Makai with us
> Dayousei and Cirno didn't come with us to Makai, so don't mention them, ask just Kogasa

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #925 on: March 26, 2019, 09:48:46 AM »
> Change the first action to:
> Turn to Mystia
> "Ahh you're right, I forgot about those!"

> The Night Sparrow looks rather proud of herself for remembering correctly.

> To Mayina : " Oooor Shinki could be both All-Loving,within reason,and unable to better things and people up,and trying she would end up worsening the Dimension even with the present help and opposition, due to so much Magic intertwined with it and its Major Civilization ... at... the... Core of Makai ?  Yeah ! Gensokyo has 4 minor civilizations compared to Makai,with the Human Village the 1  "interesting" me tops, however here we've never heard so far of someone heaviest-weight in a such vast and magic-like Dimension like in Makai's Past,with her Legends,Histories,Consequences :Lumia . "

> Then To Daiyousei : " Blunter daemon ,eh. Mhmhmh... Do you,Cirno or Kogasa manage to remember through the encounter any of the attire,look,manners,particulars? . Not to to forget a Triple Thanks for all accomplished , you 3 ! ".

> Mayina grunts. "If she's a Goddess as perfect as people claim, she shouldn't be able to make mistakes. And even if she did, she could just reverse whatever she did."

> "Well; you saw her." Daiyousei says. "And they didn't say much before they just switched to attacking. Although, what hit me was kinda like a lightning bolt..."

> Turn to Mayina
> "I thought Makai used to be more like Gensokyo before Lumia plunged everything into darkness, but I guess that was around the time it was created so no one remembers it.  Maybe Shinki has reasons for leaving things as is, what if shes giving everyone the chance to rebuild it the way they want it to be instead of having it her way?  The problem is that everyone just wants to get stronger to defeat their rivals instead of lets say rebuilding Vina, but you wouldn't be free and sentient beings if she just changed your mind to think that way..."
> "If everything is decided and done for you, are you really free?"

// Only Louise, Mayina and Kogasa went to Makai with us
> Dayousei and Cirno didn't come with us to Makai, so don't mention them, ask just Kogasa

> "I don't put much stock in myth." Mayina says. "Lumia is just a bedtime story to scare kids to bed. If there were such powerful beings that controlled elements of Makai such as the Light and the Darkness, why are none of them around today? Beings so powerful would not have just vanished."

> "There's a difference between having everything decided for us and having guidance and aid."

> The Human Village is now in view. There is smoke rising from it.

" May degrade if the lie is discovered " has disappeared from next to (Neutral) " Aunn Komano " // .

Intentional; it's been stated she's unaware.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 09:58:48 AM by Raikaria »

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #926 on: March 26, 2019, 01:54:09 PM »
> "I don't know, theres surely reasons for Makai being this way...  I'll look into this" // Add quest?

> "Hey, something looks wrong in the village, we better check it out!"
> Get a better look at the village

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #927 on: March 26, 2019, 05:43:14 PM »
> "Hey, something looks wrong in the village, we better check it out!"
> Get a better look at the village
>Don't. It wouldn't be wise to approach with a demon in the party. Plus we need to prioritize getting to Alice for now.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #928 on: March 26, 2019, 05:59:12 PM »
> Still get a good look ourselves, asess the damage from afar so we know what to expect

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #929 on: March 26, 2019, 07:20:38 PM »
> To clarify; one could probobly get a better view by simply flying up and having a vantage point, if one is worried about approaching but still wants to see. Thought it might be a good idea to say this given the current difference in opinion here.

That and the current forum issue stopping me posting intro pictures :3