Author Topic: Rumia Quest Revival II - Phantoms of Makai  (Read 224921 times)

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
Re: Rumia Quest Revival II - Phantoms of Makai
« Reply #810 on: March 08, 2019, 10:17:34 PM »
> Form a ring barrier around the + plus shaped barrier to make it look more like an actual compass and name this technique "Compass Barrier"

> "See the barrier I made?  It will always point in the direction I set it to so we know where we are!"

> Form a tiny darkness sphere inside the compass barrier in the quarter we searched
> "This is where I found this Flandre" Point at the tiny darkness sphere
> Move the sphere to the opposite quarter from the ones we searched, point at it and say "I'll be looking in that quarter next, I have a good feeling there's another Flandre there"
> Dispel the darkness sphere but keep the compass barrier floating near us

> Head off in the direction we pointed

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #811 on: March 10, 2019, 05:48:57 PM »
> Form a ring barrier around the + plus shaped barrier to make it look more like an actual compass and name this technique "Compass Barrier"

> "See the barrier I made?  It will always point in the direction I set it to so we know where we are!"

> Form a tiny darkness sphere inside the compass barrier in the quarter we searched
> "This is where I found this Flandre" Point at the tiny darkness sphere
> Move the sphere to the opposite quarter from the ones we searched, point at it and say "I'll be looking in that quarter next, I have a good feeling there's another Flandre there"
> Dispel the darkness sphere but keep the compass barrier floating near us

> Head off in the direction we pointed

> You form your compass-map barrier.

> "But that's the direction I found this one." Wriggle says.

> "There weren't any good places to hide in that direction..." the Flandre next to Wriggle says sadly. "It's all plains and there's not many trees."

> "Should we go help Cirno and Daiyousei or Mystia? They went off in opposite directions." Wriggle asks.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #812 on: March 10, 2019, 08:39:13 PM »
> Look at Flandre
> "Is that so~"
> "Lets go help Cirno and Daiyousei, and once we find another Flandre let's check on Mystia"
> Head in their direction and meet up with them (stop if we see something interesting if couse)

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #813 on: March 12, 2019, 07:50:33 PM »
> Look at Flandre
> "Is that so~"
> "Lets go help Cirno and Daiyousei, and once we find another Flandre let's check on Mystia"
> Head in their direction and meet up with them (stop if we see something interesting if couse)

> "It is so~" the Flandre says.

> You start to head in the direction Wriggle says the two fairies flew off in, deciding that while there are two of them, since one of them is Cirno... Mystia's probobly better off.

> After a moderate flight, you hear someone flying behind you, and judgeing from the shadow cast by the moonlight looking like someone riding a broom, you'd wager it's Marisa.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #814 on: March 12, 2019, 07:51:58 PM »
>Behind us, as in right behind us...?

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #815 on: March 12, 2019, 08:05:32 PM »
> We're not doing anything wrong, continue as if we saw nothing, she'll surely grab our attention if she's actually interested in talking to us
> Secretly keep an eye on that shadow, don't want her running into us!  Dodge under the trees if we think she's getting too close
> Put a tiny darkness sphere on our compass where we think the person on the broom is in relation to us (we're at the center of the plus)
>  Try and get in to a habit of "marking" people's locations on our compass with tiny darkness spheres subconsciously without spending too much thought on it
> Silently hint to the rest of our party that there's someone behind us by showing them the compass

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #816 on: March 12, 2019, 10:53:53 PM »
>Behind us, as in right behind us...?

> Above and behind. Not directly; but certainly behind you.

> We're not doing anything wrong, continue as if we saw nothing, she'll surely grab our attention if she's actually interested in talking to us
> Secretly keep an eye on that shadow, don't want her running into us!  Dodge under the trees if we think she's getting too close
> Put a tiny darkness sphere on our compass where we think the person on the broom is in relation to us (we're at the center of the plus)
>  Try and get in to a habit of "marking" people's locations on our compass with tiny darkness spheres subconsciously without spending too much thought on it
> Silently hint to the rest of our party that there's someone behind us by showing them the compass

> You're not doing anything wrong, you're just playing a game with a vampire...

> Marisa; judgeing from the shadow; is catching up with you, but also flying higher than you. It's hard to tell if she's simply heading the same way as you are or...

> "Hey, it's the small-fry again!" Marisa's voice cries out.

> Well... she's noticed you.

> "You guys live near the mansion don't you? What's going on there? The mansion seemed all empty. Even Patchy's assistant wasn't there. It made borrowing some books too easy..." Marisa asks as she descends, in your path. You note Marisa is indeed holding a... well-used sack filled with books.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #817 on: March 12, 2019, 11:41:31 PM »
>Did the mansion residents fly off to look for Flandre or did they fly back into the mansion?

//I can't remember.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #818 on: March 13, 2019, 12:44:32 AM »
> They sure did!
> Expand our darkness to obscure the two Flandres, do this while stopping and turning around so it looks like we did it instinctively/naturally when hearing someone behind us (she is human so the darkness + night time should make it hard to see who is with us)

> As cheerful and carefree as possible say the following
> "Made borrowing easy?  That's great!  Say, think you could look for some books on barriers, boundaries or seals for me?"  Eye her sack while saying that last bit
> Don't forget to make our cutest sugary smile while talking to her

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #819 on: March 13, 2019, 12:41:06 PM »
>Did the mansion residents fly off to look for Flandre or did they fly back into the mansion?

//I can't remember.

> Patchouli and Meiling stayed behind, Meiling to guard and Patchouli because she wasn't well.

> They sure did!
> Expand our darkness to obscure the two Flandres, do this while stopping and turning around so it looks like we did it instinctively/naturally when hearing someone behind us (she is human so the darkness + night time should make it hard to see who is with us)

> As cheerful and carefree as possible say the following
> "Made borrowing easy?  That's great!  Say, think you could look for some books on barriers, boundaries or seals for me?"  Eye her sack while saying that last bit
> Don't forget to make our cutest sugary smile while talking to her

> You obscure the Flandres, who Marisa didn't seem to have noticed anyway, either she wasn't paying attention or the Flandres were using some kind of vampire magic.

> Marisa looks a little surprised, and bemused, at your request.

> "Why would I borrow books on boring magics like that?" Marisa says. "Besides. I'm borrowin' them until I die. I can't exactly loan out something I've borrowed from someone else, now can I? That's just rude. What if I die tomorrow? Patchy will be expecting the books back."

> Marisa looks a little confused for a moment. "Didn't know you guys could even read anyway."

> The witch tips her hat upwards a little.

> "Anything interesting happen to you guys anyway? Anything to do with the incident? I want every edge I can get to solve this before Reimu can!"

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #820 on: March 13, 2019, 01:57:46 PM »
> Keep up the carefree attitude and sugary smile!
> "Boring magics?  I'm think you can create just about anything with the right combination of barriers and boundaries!"  Spin the compass we made on our fingers while we say this

> "What if you live a long life and Patchy needs one of those books back for a spell? What if she dies before you, she's not in good health you know.  Don't you think you should return them once you're done studying them?  You can only read one book at a time anyways..."
> Confused look
> "Unless you're some sort of reading Youkai and can read many things at the same time!"
> Even more confused look

> "We last met on Youkai Mountain right?  Well we went to the Moriya Shrine and they said that Youkai should also resolve incidents, so we're now investigating!  How far ahead of Reimu do you think you are right now?"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #821 on: March 13, 2019, 02:36:21 PM »
> Keep up the carefree attitude and sugary smile!
> "Boring magics?  I'm think you can create just about anything with the right combination of barriers and boundaries!"  Spin the compass we made on our fingers while we say this

> "What if you live a long life and Patchy needs one of those books back for a spell? What if she dies before you, she's not in good health you know.  Don't you think you should return them once you're done studying them?  You can only read one book at a time anyways..."
> Confused look
> "Unless you're some sort of reading Youkai and can read many things at the same time!"
> Even more confused look

> "We last met on Youkai Mountain right?  Well we went to the Moriya Shrine and they said that Youkai should also resolve incidents, so we're now investigating!  How far ahead of Reimu do you think you are right now?"

> "Magic isn't about making stuff! Unless you're making an explosion. Magic is about power!" Marisa states happily.

> "She can wait. Youkai like her live a very long time. She's just sickly because she dosen't keep active. Nothing that'll kill her." Marisa says.

> "No no no, I need various things in all these books for research into something! I need to cross-reference." Marisa protests.

> "Reimu's probobly ahead of me." Marisa sighs. "Every time I do get ahead of her, she and I get into a fight and I lose. But that's why I'm gonna catch up; overtake her and solve the incident first this time!"

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #822 on: March 13, 2019, 03:10:01 PM »
> Keep up the carefree attitude and cheery smile (do this for the rest of the time we talk to Marisa)

> "Well I want to use my magic to create things!"

> "Do you think Patchy would let me borrow a book if I asked her?"

> "I'm sure you've made mistakes and have a book or two you don't use anymore, why not return it?"

> "Why don't you investigate different places from Reimu so you don't get in each others way.  We've managed to  stay clear from Reimu the whole time while investigating"
> "Well since we're also investigating we can't just give you everything we've worked hard to figure out, I'm sure you'd feel the same way if Reimu asked you what you found out"
> Say the last bit as if we're Cirno, to make her think we're bluffing and that we really haven't found anything (double bluff!)

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #823 on: March 13, 2019, 08:27:49 PM »
> Keep up the carefree attitude and cheery smile (do this for the rest of the time we talk to Marisa)

> "Well I want to use my magic to create things!"

> "Do you think Patchy would let me borrow a book if I asked her?"

> "I'm sure you've made mistakes and have a book or two you don't use anymore, why not return it?"

> "Why don't you investigate different places from Reimu so you don't get in each others way.  We've managed to  stay clear from Reimu the whole time while investigating"
> "Well since we're also investigating we can't just give you everything we've worked hard to figure out, I'm sure you'd feel the same way if Reimu asked you what you found out"
> Say the last bit as if we're Cirno, to make her think we're bluffing and that we really haven't found anything (double bluff!)

> "A Youkai that wants to create?" Marisa muses, before she looks like she has an idea. "Maybe I should go ask Nitori if she's seen anything."

> "Of course she'll let you borrow something! She'll even give you something extra if she catches you doing so!" Marisa says cheerfully.

> "Just because I don't need the book right now means I won't need it later. Why pester Patchy taking the same book twice?"

> "Well me the Reimu both usually end up in the same places when we get close to finding the culprit." Marisa remarks. "It's hard to throw off her intuition."

> Marisa seems to think for a few moments.

> "I guess ya got a point there. Although if you're going to be competition to me, that probobly means I should blow you away..."

> Marisa reaches for a pocket, then stops.

> "Nah, I'll let you small fry play Incident Resolver. Long as you don't get in my way I guess it's fine. Besides; anyone beating Reimu for once is a win in my book, even if it's some random youkai."

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #824 on: March 13, 2019, 08:42:59 PM »
> "Well in the past I used to use my darkness and barrier powers for my diet but I have regrets and want to use them creatively to do good now!  Anything you can find on barriers, boundaries or seals will be a big help"

> "I don't think we stand a chance against Reimu, (in low voice) or you to be honest.  But we'll put up a fight, which might delay her at best."

Branneg Xy

• ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
« Reply #825 on: March 14, 2019, 02:09:51 AM »
> "Magic isn't about making stuff! Unless you're making an explosion. Magic is about power!" Marisa states happily.

> "She can wait. Youkai like her live a very long time. She's just sickly because she dosen't keep active. Nothing that'll kill her." Marisa says.

> "No no no, I need various things in all these books for research into something! I need to cross-reference." Marisa protests.

> "Reimu's probobly ahead of me." Marisa sighs. "Every time I do get ahead of her, she and I get into a fight and I lose. But that's why I'm gonna catch up; overtake her and solve the incident first this time!"
> (Follow,not breaking away, by Tom's Rumia tone and cunning ) " Ah-ah,Marisa,as a team we could actually try for Incident Investigating and Resolving without getting in your way, even helping each other indirectly or directly later on aaand,if it's good ,we delay Reimu, even exhaust some of her reserves and might even put dents on her ".
>  " << It's good >> in the sense of doing so not giving tips and edges to the bad guys aaand mayyybe it?'d be good to consider team-ups when needed for this weird Incident with weird threats,a very long one on top of it all."
> " Uh-uh, with that,why not go for a patch-up and  team-up with Patchy,that way with her the Mansion too? Not for fighting,unless healthy, but then both would gain a lots of time,place,books,research,train,magicks,doing and coming across old and new things ! ".
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #826 on: March 14, 2019, 08:02:03 AM »
> (Follow,not breaking away, by Tom's Rumia tone and cunning ) " Ah-ah,Marisa,as a team we could actually try for Incident Investigating and Resolving without getting in your way, even helping each other indirectly or directly later on aaand,if it's good ,we delay Reimu, even exhaust some of her reserves and might even put dents on her ".
>  " << It's good >> in the sense of doing so not giving tips and edges to the bad guys aaand mayyybe it?'d be good to consider team-ups when needed for this weird Incident with weird threats,a very long one on top of it all."
> " Uh-uh, with that,why not go for a patch-up and  team-up with Patchy,that way with her the Mansion too? Not for fighting,unless healthy, but then both would gain a lots of time,place,books,research,train,magicks,doing and coming across old and new things ! ".

// A new player, welcome!

> Don't do that.  We don't trust her, our alliance is with Shinki and Marisa was one of the Makai invaders [in Mystic Square].  She and Reimu have greeted us in the past with a laser and gohei to the face (respectively), whereas Shinki is very friendly and helped us.

// Marisa likes to work solo and stated on Youkai mountain she doesn't want anyone getting in her way [Thread 1 Post #214] and seems to only refer to us as "small-fry" so the only thing we'll end up doing is getting in her way.  Also Rumia is smart enough to figure out what Marisa means by "borrowing" and realizes that Patchouli would not want to team up with her.

// I'll give a brief summary of what we've done since the last GM Summary but I suggest reading through the whole thread to figure out the personality we've established for Rumia (Meta stuff deducted by the players but not explicitly stated is in [] brackets). 
Raikaria feel free to reuse the summary (or parts of it) for the upcoming new thread (Change 'we' to 'you' to fit the style of the current summaries)
(Spoilers if you haven't read the thread up to this point!)
Quote from: Big Wall O'Text
We destroyed the seal between Gensokyo and Makai, releasing Evil Spirit Mima from a nasty seal.  [While she showed no signs of it, we suspect she actually is grateful since she didn't fight us.]  Louise then provided us  bubble-like filter for breathing in Makai's miasma, which we used to to enter Makai together with Kogasa (who's an umbrella and doesn't need to breathe!).  In Makai we ran into a manastorm and had to take shelter in a crevice where we meat Geala, another daemon like Mayina who's special ability is to mine rocks with explosions and is a Mana Crystal Hunter.  After the storm died down we left for Paradise where we dropped off Mayina at the Security Council for interrogation. 

We then headed for the Frozen Fields and on the way Louise explained that Gensokyo and Makai were at war not too long ago when four powerful invaders [Reimu, Marisa, Mima and Yuuka according to Mystic Square] went on a rampage in Makai and even fought Shinki.  At the gateway to the Frozen Fields we met Sara who seemed to know Louise and let us in because we were invited to talk about the incident and Mayina.  Inside the Frozen Fields we met Yuki and Mai who seem to be friendly rivals and later met Yumeko, all of which we felt were extremely powerful [Probably not Reimu level massacre but we'd still be demolished].  Once Yumeko heard what we had to say and got the results of Mayina's interrogation she tried executing him in front of us, and we promptly stopped her by offering an alternative "harsher" punishment according to Yuki, Mai and Mayina himself.  Having been inspired by the story Louise told us at the Moriya Shrine about Shinki's mercy where Shinki banished Lumina who had done far worse things than Mayina to another dimension giving her a new life instead of killing her, we offered to banish Mayina to Gensokyo where he would be forced to adopt a very different lifestyle given the rules there.  Yumeko accepted the offer and also broke his servitude contract but stated that he is our responsibility from now on and that she will kill us if he returns to Makai alive.  We believe he should become our familiar/shikigami since he can't even fly let alone defend himself outside of Makai but we're not currently magically strong enough to support a familiar.  Yumeko then had Mayina frozen and taken to the portal we used to enter Makai. 

Leaving the frozen fields we met Luci, who was interested in us and decided to tag along.  On the way out of Makai we decided to help Louise get rid of some bandits who had taken over Wonderland.  Having created a fake Mana Crystal out of a Pentle with the help of Luci and Kogasa we decided to try and bribe the bandits to turn on each other.  While fighting some lesser daemons Louise surprised us by turning blue and becoming really strong which somehow affected her ability to speak during that time.  Having defeated the lesser daemons we weakened their boss by bribing two of the lesser daemons to fight her before we did and then proceeded to overwhelm her with a combination attack using Louise's mirror familiar, our Moonlight Ray and Kogasa's Over the Rainbow spell cards.  After defeating the boss daemon Louise owed us an explanation for turning blue and becoming very powerful while fighting the daemons.  Louise explained that she is a Phantom since her ability is Living after Death and that she was the only one to "survive" the destruction of the City of Vina.  We then interrogated the boss daemon to figure out her reasons for occupying Wonderland and figured out that her reasons were her lust for strength and power.  We then tried everything we could to convince her to change her ways, even bringing her sister who we found out is Geala to try and convince her.  She firmly refused to change her ways and even mocked Geala and family in general which got quite the unspoken response from Luci.  We then realized we weren't going to be successful that time in convincing her so we knocked her out and left, still believing she has the potential to be good.

On the way to the portal Louise decided she needed to rest and left us to go home and Donita got distracted by playing with other fairies leaving only Kogasa, Rumia and Luci at the portal.  Once we arrived at the portal Luci revealed to us that she is actually Shinki, who contrary to our expectations wasn't scary and whose presence actually felt warm and welcoming, her voice evoking an emotion we hadn't felt before, a mixture of calm, relaxation and warmth.  She then apologized for deceiving us and explained the need to do so based on her fear of a repeat of [the events of Mystic Square] invasion from Gensokyo which we completely understood, having heard how aggressive the invaders were.  She then thanked us starting from Kogasa by gifting her fancy red shoes inspired from the heroine of a story she had been told.  When she looked at us, specifically at our ribbon she confirmed out suspicions that the ribbon is a seal, being in fact one of the most complicated ones she's seen.  She explained that its in fact thousands of individual seals woven together that take the form of a ribbon and that the seals are much like rings that affect an individual sealed aspect, with each ring having multiple positions which affect the level of sealing.  Additionally the seals are interwoven with Rumia's body meaning that undoing the seal is extremely painful and even fatal if done too fast.  After being convinced that adjusting one seal won't be fatal we then let Shinki undo the seal which affected our Night Vision, which was extremely painful but let us regain our ability to see in the dark!  We then said our farewells, considering we had friends waiting for us in Gensokyo and before entering the portal Shinki told us that we're welcome to come back and gave us a type of candy that would let us permanently breathe the Makaian Miasma.

Upon returning to Gensokyo and after a brief "Stuck in Makai?" moment having found the cave exit blocked we saw a door open and Mai Tereida come to our rescue, saying that her Secret God told her that we'd be stuck there.  Following her through the door we met Satono who guided us to Okina who claimed to be a sage and claimed responsibility for a past incident saying that it was not a one-off deal.  She then calmed our fears of Reimu having discovered the barriers and seals we demolished getting into Makai and reassured us that Auun is safe and busy defending what remains of the Hakurei Shrine.  While the word "remains" initially startled us Okina said an Evil Spirit destroyed it and brushed it off saying it gets ruined every few years anyways.  Before leaving we had a brief discussion about Gensokyo's creation and our old diet which made us feel a somewhat guilty of a past we cannot recall.  We then left through a door which took us to Misty Lake where our friends were waiting.

At Misty Lake we saw something fast exit the Scarlet Devil Mansion in hurry and the residents running out to the gate.  Among the mansion's residents we met the charismatic vampire Remilia who claimed her little sister Flandre had escaped and that she is dangerous.  We then noticed that Mayina's ice block had just about thawed so we rushed to make sure he didn't make a run for it once it broke, however once the ice shattered he fell unconscious which Cirno explained is because he had been frozen for a long time, backing her claims with evidence from experiments on frozen frogs.  We then lit a fire trying to warm him up and got a few words out of him before he fell asleep again.  While waiting for Mayina to recover Flandre showed up and we talked about how her destructive powers work with her being eager to try them out on our ribbon which we promptly refused, remembering what Shinki told us about how the seal is interwoven with our body.  Flandre then suggested we play a game of hide and seek and we decided its best for her to hide first since our natural darkness emission powers make us an easy target to find.  Before hiding Flandre surprised us by using her Four of a Kind ability, splitting into four Flandres.  We found one Flandre in a tree after following some marks on trees and footprints on the ground.  After returning to where we started we found Wriggle who had found another Flandre and we created a compass like device with our barrier abilities to keep track of our location and where we have already searched.  We then set off to help Cirno and Daiyousei find the next Flandre and met Marisa who is eager to solve an incident before Reimu does.  Realizing she was one of the four invaders and wanting to keep our friends in Makai safe we refused to give her any meaningful information related to Makai's involvement in the incident, instead claiming we work hard investigating (which we certainly do!) and that she'd feel the same way if Reimu asked her for similar information.  Having seen her carrying a sack of books she claims to have "borrowed" from Patchouli we asked if we could have one related to barriers, boundaries or seals however she had none claiming that kind of magic is pointless and laughed at the idea of Youkai using magic to create, claiming magic is just about power and explosions.  She did offer to ask Nitori if she has seen anything interesting though.
// Let me know if I missed anything, I'll edit it in

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #827 on: March 14, 2019, 09:38:58 AM »
[Marisa didn't laugh at the idea of Youkai creating. She thought the idea odd then remembered Nitori makes things. Which made her decide 'I should go ask Nitori'. Basically you gave Marisa an idea.

Of course Alice makes dolls but she also fills them with gunpowder so Marisa classes that as explosions.]

> Don't do that.  We don't trust her, our alliance is with Shinki and Marisa was one of the Makai invaders [in Mystic Square].  She and Reimu have greeted us in the past with a laser and gohei to the face (respectively), whereas Shinki is very friendly and helped us.

// Marisa likes to work solo and stated on Youkai mountain she doesn't want anyone getting in her way [Thread 1 Post #214] and seems to only refer to us as "small-fry" so the only thing we'll end up doing is getting in her way.  Also Rumia is smart enough to figure out what Marisa means by "borrowing" and realizes that Patchouli would not want to team up with her.

> Marisa looks a little surprised at your offer. "No; you'd probobly just slow me down to be honest. I'm an expert at resolving incidents after all. You're new. Besides, these phantom things are dangerous. Can't have small fry getting over their heads and hurt."

> "I've teamed up before." Marisa protests. "I've worked with Alice twice, and I've worked with Nitori and Patchouli too! Not to mention all those people I paired up with during that Perfect Possession incident recently..."

> "That mansion isn't a good place for humans to linger." Marisa says. "Vampires are still allowed to drink humans blood, because they need to to survive. Long as they don't drink 'em dry. But I'd rather my blood where it is."

> Marisa looks a little agitated. "Well, if you got no useful information, I have an incident to resolve before Reimu..."

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #828 on: March 14, 2019, 11:28:40 AM »
// I'm surprised I didn't misinterpret more things
> "Oh, so you *do* care about us..." (in low voice) "small-fry" Genuinely smile at being called small fry for once
> "Well we both have an incident to resolve, good luck!"

> Wait till she completely disappears before talking about/to Flandre or turning around

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #829 on: March 14, 2019, 12:34:46 PM »
// I'm surprised I didn't misinterpret more things
> "Oh, so you *do* care about us..." (in low voice) "small-fry" Genuinely smile at being called small fry for once
> "Well we both have an incident to resolve, good luck!"

> Wait till she completely disappears before talking about/to Flandre or turning around

> "It would hang on my conscious all night if you guys got hurt because I made you do something." Marisa says.

> "You too I guess!" Marisa says; before she re-adjusts herself on her broom and flies off at quite a pace.

> "I haven't seen Marisa in a while." both Flandres say. "She was fun to play with, but I'm playing with you guys right now."

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #830 on: March 14, 2019, 03:38:04 PM »
> "I bet you two have fun playing!"
> Onwards to Daiyousei and Cirno!
> Be on the lookout for the occasional Flandre

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #831 on: March 14, 2019, 05:40:07 PM »
> "I bet you two have fun playing!"
> Onwards to Daiyousei and Cirno!
> Be on the lookout for the occasional Flandre

> "Well; it was only once, and it was danmaku~" the Flandres say.

> You continue onwards, looking for Cirno and Daiyousei, you're now over the plains around the Human Villiage... there's not really anywhere to hide...

> You spot Daiyousei lying on the ground. At the same time, you hear a loud noise somewhere in the east.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #832 on: March 14, 2019, 06:00:44 PM »
>Head down to Dai-chan.
>Is she okay?

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #833 on: March 14, 2019, 06:13:12 PM »
> Mark the direction of the noise on our compass

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #834 on: March 14, 2019, 07:04:24 PM »
>Head down to Dai-chan.
>Is she okay?

> She appears to be unconscious, and it looks like she's been hit by a fairly powerful spell judgeing by the magic burn on her left side and a bit of her wing. You have no means of telling what sort of magic hit her, although burn-marks are certainly not Cirno's thing.

> Mark the direction of the noise on our compass

> You mark the direction of the noise.

> Wriggle looks around. "If Dai's here where's Cirno? Cirno wouldn't exactly have taken Daiyousei getting attacked sitting down."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #835 on: March 14, 2019, 07:24:01 PM »
>"How much are you willing to bet she's wherever we heard that noise?"
>Are we physically capable of carrying Daiyousei?

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #836 on: March 14, 2019, 07:29:55 PM »
>"How much are you willing to bet she's wherever we heard that noise?"
>Are we physically capable of carrying Daiyousei?

> "It'll either be her of a Flandre." Wriggle says. "Maybe even both of them."

> Easily. She's smaller than you; as a fairy, and is lighter than a human her size would be.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #837 on: March 14, 2019, 10:29:02 PM »
> "Or a shadow figure might have attacked them!"
> "Be on guard everyone!"
> Pick up Daiyousei, if we can carry her in a barrier do that instead so we have our hands free
> Fly to the source of the noise!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #838 on: March 14, 2019, 11:22:19 PM »
> "Or a shadow figure might have attacked them!"
> "Be on guard everyone!"
> Pick up Daiyousei, if we can carry her in a barrier do that instead so we have our hands free
> Fly to the source of the noise!

> You pick up Daiyousei and head towards the noise. Wriggle and the two Flandres follow you.

> You quickly get to the scene, where you see a rather tired-looking Cirno, a confused-looking Flandre and a phantom.

> This phantom seems a lot more... stable than the others. She's dressed somewhat like a Shrine Maiden. The colors of her outfit are hard to tell due to the blueness the phantoms have in general, but a large amount of her outfit is identical to her hair.

> "More youkai... this complicates things..." the figure says quietly and calmly. "And another two of this daemon as well..."

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #839 on: March 14, 2019, 11:58:45 PM »
> Put Daiyousei down and form a protective barrier around her

> "Daemon?  She's not a daemon, she's a vampire and we're all Youkai!"
> "Why are you trying to break in to our world?"
> "You're another heretic aren't you?"

> Be ready to reach for Moonlight Ray