Author Topic: Rumia Quest Revival II - Phantoms of Makai  (Read 224157 times)

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
Re: Rumia Quest Revival II - Phantoms of Makai
« Reply #720 on: February 16, 2019, 07:12:24 PM »
> Wait until he gets warmer

> You wait.

> "What's that thing? It looks a little like that thing Patchi keeps with her~" a voice rings from behind you.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #721 on: February 16, 2019, 07:51:10 PM »
>Turn to the source of the voice

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #722 on: February 16, 2019, 09:48:40 PM »
> Realize he is probably referring to Mayina since we saw a daemon with Patchouli

// Party (who's with us)

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #723 on: February 17, 2019, 01:16:50 PM »
> Realize he is probably referring to Mayina since we saw a daemon with Patchouli

// Party (who's with us)

> You figure the voice probobly means Mayina.

> Mayina, Kogasa; Wriggle; Mystia; Daiyousei and Cirno.

>Turn to the source of the voice

> You turn to see... someone who looks surprisingly similar to yourself?

> She's blonde, in a dress, about the same size as you and has red eyes. She's even wearing a hat with a red ribbon on it that co-incidentally is around the same location as your ribbon is on your head. If you had the same clothes as her you'd probobly be able to imitate the girl rather well.

[Ofc I find a Yellow-eyed picture when I say red but I like the wings so :P]

> You cannot help but realize the things dangling on her... wings[?] look remarkably similar to that fake crystal you made in Makai.

> "That looks like Patchy's familiar but it's wings are kinda like my sis'." the girl says, now pointing at Mayina. "What is it?"
« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 01:19:14 PM by Raikaria »

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #724 on: February 17, 2019, 05:00:07 PM »
>"It is a he. And he's the same species of that lady with the red hair and head wings."

>"I'm Rumia, by the way. Who might you be?"

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #725 on: February 17, 2019, 08:14:11 PM »
> Sis?  She also knows Patchouli?  Must be Remilia's sister!  Don't have to find her, since she found us

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #726 on: February 17, 2019, 09:19:02 PM »
>"It is a he. And he's the same species of that lady with the red hair and head wings."

>"I'm Rumia, by the way. Who might you be?"

> "Oh? I thought he might be a Vampire... if he was a male vampire I'd tear him limb from limb." the girl says, switching from cheery to deathly without warning.

> She becomes cheery again when you ask who she is.

> "I'm Flandre!" she says, looking around at the others.

> She points at the two fairies. "Why aren't you guys in your maid outfits?"

> "Maid?" Cirno says, confused.

> "We don't work in the mansion..." Daiyousei says, putting together what Flandre was asking.

> Flandre lands, and looks at you curiously.

> "You look kinda like me. I think. Last picture was drawn for me looked kinda like you. It was a fairy who drew it however..."

> Flandre giggles.

> "It's hard to tell what you look like when you don't have a reflection~"

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #727 on: February 17, 2019, 09:56:43 PM »
> "Yep, we do look alike! You also have a ribbon?" (Point at ours)
> "What do you mean you don't have a reflection?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #728 on: February 17, 2019, 10:23:25 PM »
>"I like your wings. You know, they kinda remind me of a type of crystal I recently learned about."

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #729 on: February 17, 2019, 10:41:27 PM »
> "Yep, we do look alike! You also have a ribbon?" (Point at ours)
> "What do you mean you don't have a reflection?"

> "Mine's on my hat however..." Flandre says.

> "Vampires don't have reflections."

>"I like your wings. You know, they kinda remind me of a type of crystal I recently learned about."

> "I don't know why they're different from my sis'. They're useful, they store my energy. Sis says I'd explode every now and then without them. I wouldn't die from it, but it would be annoying to randomly explode!"

> "I hear Vampires are crazy strong, it makes sense..." Mystia remarks.

> "So strong they'd explode if they did nothing?" Wriggle asks.

> "Well, all the strength of a vampire has to go somewhere, right?"

> Flandre looks at Wriggle and Mystia looking a little amused at their conversation.

> She looks back to you, touches the ribbon on her hat, and hen looks at yours, reaching out a hand.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #730 on: February 17, 2019, 10:48:45 PM »
>Back away slightly.
>"Er... do be careful with mine. It's actually a complex seal that could kill me if removed improperly. I don't want to damage or tamper with it further until I figure out why it's on me in the first place..."

>Wait for approval/rejection/possible alternative wordings

//I don't want Flan McBlowsThingsUp messing wth the ribbon... do you think this wording seems okay Tom?

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #731 on: February 17, 2019, 11:39:47 PM »
> Agree, though change "damage or tamper with it further" to "mess with it" to not self incriminate as it implies we have already tampered with it

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #732 on: February 17, 2019, 11:48:25 PM »
>Back away slightly.
>"Er... do be careful with mine. It's actually a complex seal that could kill me if removed improperly. I don't want to damage or tamper with it further until I figure out why it's on me in the first place..."

>Wait for approval/rejection/possible alternative wordings

//I don't want Flan McBlowsThingsUp messing wth the ribbon... do you think this wording seems okay Tom?

> Agree, though change "damage or tamper with it further" to "mess with it" to not self incriminate as it implies we have already tampered with it

> Flandre's eyes light up when you say it's a seal.

> "Complex? Simple? Seals are made to be broken..." she says, continuing to reach. "I can break it... I'm good at breaking things..."

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #733 on: February 17, 2019, 11:58:33 PM »
> "Of course I want to remove it!  Its not safe right now though!"  Pull back a bit after saying that
> Point at the seal
> "You see it is likely one of the most complicated seals that exists, its actually hundreds of interlocked seals that form a much larger seal.  Also every seal is connected to some part of me which means that if the seal is damaged it will end up hurting me.  I have to find a way to "unweave" it from myself before I can remove it, if you just destroyed it right now while its still linked to me it would kill me instantly"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #734 on: February 18, 2019, 01:01:55 AM »
>"B-besides I want to figure out why I was sealed before I go about undoing this. I could've been sealed for a good reason for all i know..."

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #735 on: February 18, 2019, 05:51:28 PM »
> "Of course I want to remove it!  Its not safe right now though!"  Pull back a bit after saying that
> Point at the seal
> "You see it is likely one of the most complicated seals that exists, its actually hundreds of interlocked seals that form a much larger seal.  Also every seal is connected to some part of me which means that if the seal is damaged it will end up hurting me.  I have to find a way to "unweave" it from myself before I can remove it, if you just destroyed it right now while its still linked to me it would kill me instantly"

> Flandre looks confused.

> "Are you sure that isn't something you've been told just so you're a good little girl?" she asks.

>"B-besides I want to figure out why I was sealed before I go about undoing this. I could've been sealed for a good reason for all i know..."

> Flandre looks displeased.

> "That's what my Sis says to me... 'It's for your own good Flan'. It's not for my good; it's for her good. She thinks I'm an embarrassment to her fancy attitude, or I'll break something important, or I'll cause trouble."

> She retracts her hand and looks like she's pouting, arms crossed and all.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #736 on: February 18, 2019, 06:06:58 PM »
> "Yeah I'm sure it is so.  Don't worry though I'm still researching how to remove it and why it's there"
> "Have you talked to her at all about how you feel?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #737 on: February 18, 2019, 06:32:04 PM »
> "Are you sure that isn't something you've been told just so you're a good little girl?" she asks.
//Response to this.

>After Tom, (or anywhere where it can be nicely inserted)
>"And a goddess told me, and even undid a tiny part of the seal too. Before today I couldn't even see in the dark, and I'm a youkai of darkness..."
>Frown.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #738 on: February 18, 2019, 07:11:06 PM »
> We are the Youkai of Darkness (not a)

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #739 on: February 18, 2019, 08:04:29 PM »
> "Yeah I'm sure it is so.  Don't worry though I'm still researching how to remove it and why it's there"
> "Have you talked to her at all about how you feel?"

> "Research? That's booooring..."  Flandre and Cirno say in unison. This causes Flandre to look at the fairy surprised for a moment.

> "That just makes her insist it's for my own good..."

//Response to this.

>After Tom, (or anywhere where it can be nicely inserted)
>"And a goddess told me, and even undid a tiny part of the seal too. Before today I couldn't even see in the dark, and I'm the youkai of darkness..."
>Frown.

> "A Goddess? I'm not big on religion. I'm a Vampire after all. Do people still burn others over that or put them on spikes?" Flandre asks with surprising innocence for talking about impalement.

> "What does a youkai of darkness do anyway?" Flandre asks. "Vampires suck blood and have incredible abilities like my Sis and I. Sis says I'd hurt people too bad if I tried to play with them because I'm a Vampire, but she dosen't hurt people..."

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #740 on: February 18, 2019, 08:23:53 PM »
> "Quite the opposite, she is like a mother to everyone there"
> "Well as the Darkness Youkai I constantly emit darkness, and I'm not a big fan of sunlight"  condense darkness sphere and expand it to demonstrate
> "Oh and I can also form barriers like a shrine maiden though I'm not sure why" form a ring barrier on our finger and rotate it to demonstrate
> "You're probably much stronger than me since you're a vampire and I'm sealed"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #741 on: February 18, 2019, 10:12:49 PM »
> "Quite the opposite, she is like a mother to everyone there"
> "Well as the Darkness Youkai I constantly emit darkness, and I'm not a big fan of sunlight"  condense darkness sphere and expand it to demonstrate
> "Oh and I can also form barriers like a shrine maiden though I'm not sure why" form a ring barrier on our finger and rotate it to demonstrate
> "You're probably much stronger than me since you're a vampire and I'm sealed"

> "That dosen't answer my question..." Flandre says, pouting again.

> Flandre looks fascinated by your display of darkness.

> "That's just a magic spell." Mystia reminds you. "Making a simple defensive barrier isn't that hard."

> "Since you're sealed? That sounds like an excuse... maybe I should break it to find out!" Flandre says excitedly.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #742 on: February 18, 2019, 10:37:52 PM »
> "No one burns anyone or puts them on spikes just for being a vampire.  That's just wrong!"
> "Unsure if its a spell since I don't remember learning it."
> "I don't think being a ghost will make me stronger"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #743 on: February 18, 2019, 11:32:44 PM »
> "No one burns anyone or puts them on spikes just for being a vampire.  That's just wrong!"
> "Unsure if its a spell since I don't remember learning it."
> "I don't think being a ghost will make me stronger"

> "No no, people did those things to people who didn't believe in the religions they did. They did all sorts of horrible things. I wonder if faith still makes people do those things..." Flandre says.

> "Well; it's one of your spell cards." Mystia says. "Maybe it's something you knew before that you kept."

> Flandre thinks about this, and then nods and backs off from the ribbon again.

[OCC: Fortunately Flandre is unaware of people like Youmu and Yuyuko.]

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #744 on: February 18, 2019, 11:51:12 PM »
> "I don't think vampires are excluded from religion nowadays!"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #745 on: February 19, 2019, 12:05:47 AM »
> "I don't think vampires are excluded from religion nowadays!"

> Flandre looks frustrated. "I guess the fact you don't seem to know what I'm asking means people stopped doing those things, just because someone thinks different."

> "If I recall from the Bunbunmaru interviews, the people in the Mansion come from far far away. Maybe their home is different to Gensokyo." Wriggle says.

> "Oh yeah, Sis did say we moved somewhere. A few times." Flandre says. "What was that place we came from called again..."

> The vampire looks to be thinking quite hard for a few moments.

> "Wallachia, that's it! And now we're in some place called Gensokyo that's in... uh... Japan. Never heard of either of those before Sis told me we were moving here."

> "Never heard of it." Wriggle and Mystia say in unison.

[OCC: For those unversed in Romanian history; Wallachia was effectively the predecessor state to Romania. Remilia wouldn't claim to be the daughter of Tepes without at least claiming to come from the country Vlad ruled after all!

Now how much of what Remilia says and has told Flandre is true or not; that's up to you, or to look into IC if the chance arises.]
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 12:10:49 AM by Raikaria »

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #746 on: February 19, 2019, 12:10:38 AM »
> "Huh outsiders?  I hear there's no such thing as magic in the outside world and that Youkai like us don't exist"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #747 on: February 19, 2019, 12:11:23 AM »
> "Huh outsiders?  I hear there's no such thing as magic in the outside world and that Youkai like us don't exist"

> "I dunno, I've been in the basement for most of the last 500 years." Flandre states.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #748 on: February 19, 2019, 01:32:51 AM »
> "So this is your first time outside in Gensokyo?"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #749 on: February 19, 2019, 06:10:11 PM »
> "So this is your first time outside in Gensokyo?"

> "Well there was one time I was let into the garden to break a big rock that was falling." Flandre says.