Author Topic: Rumia Quest Revival II - Phantoms of Makai  (Read 224325 times)

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
Re: Rumia Quest Revival II - Phantoms of Makai
« Reply #480 on: January 11, 2019, 05:58:29 PM »
> "Well control can certainly be improved with focus and practice"
> Focus and hold our finger out and form a ring shaped barrier on top of it and rotate it around its vertical axis so it appears to be spinning on our finger
> "She didn't seem to really strong and she could use protection.  As her big sister you should help her, maybe in return she could show you how she controls her power so well"

> "Whenever I practise my magic it gets more unstable and chaotic." the female says.

> "Hey, guys..." you hear Kogasa saying after you've finished speaking.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #481 on: January 11, 2019, 07:17:13 PM »
>"What is it, kogasa?"

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #482 on: January 11, 2019, 07:33:21 PM »
> "Your little sister figured it out, I bet she could teach you how if you work together"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #483 on: January 11, 2019, 10:25:06 PM »
>"What is it, kogasa?"

> "I think it's that pink-haired girl we saw here from earlier." Kogasa says. "She's carrying a bag."

> "Your little sister figured it out, I bet she could teach you how if you work together"

> "Different people have different talents. We manifest different abilities from the Maisma. Even the most powerful daemons are usually incredibly specialized and excel at only a single type of magic."

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #484 on: January 11, 2019, 10:40:12 PM »
>"Should we flag her down? Or is she coming here?"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #485 on: January 11, 2019, 10:42:12 PM »
>"Should we flag her down? Or is she coming here?"

> "I think she's flying towards Paradise." Kogasa says.

> "Perhaps she found something and is returning to her Master, judgeing from the bag she's carrying." Luci comments.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #486 on: January 11, 2019, 10:48:18 PM »
> Shoot two harmless (purely visual) lasers towards her, aim to miss one by 10 degrees under her and the other 10 degrees over her.  Wave when she turns around to see where the shots came from
> "That should get her attention"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #487 on: January 11, 2019, 10:52:18 PM »
>Recall if Geala ever mentioned having a master when we met her.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #488 on: January 11, 2019, 11:03:14 PM »
> Shoot two harmless (purely visual) lasers towards her, aim to miss one by 10 degrees under her and the other 10 degrees over her.  Wave when she turns around to see where the shots came from
> "That should get her attention"

> The daemon stops; clearly surprised and looks around wildly [Lasers move fast after all; she has to check both directions.]

> She looks at the cave, and spots you. She seems confused.

>Recall if Geala ever mentioned having a master when we met her.

> Not directly; but she did say she was named based on her abilities; and given what Mayina said about names just afterwards and what the other daemons have said about names, you imagine she must have a master.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #489 on: January 11, 2019, 11:37:53 PM »
>Wave hi again.
>Beckon her over.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #490 on: January 12, 2019, 12:10:41 AM »
>Wave hi again.
>Beckon her over.

> She flies over, puffing out her cheeks and looking irate.

> "What sort of idiot shoots at someone to get their attention?" she pouts. It's indeed Geala. "Is that normal where you come from Bowlhead?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #491 on: January 12, 2019, 12:14:47 AM »
>"Hi Geala. Don't worry, those lasers were purely visual, their intent wasn't to damage. Anyway, sorry about that, you seemed too far away to call out to."

>"Anyway, you wouldn't happen to have an older sister, would you?"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #492 on: January 12, 2019, 11:17:29 PM »
>"Hi Geala. Don't worry, those lasers were purely visual, their intent wasn't to damage. Anyway, sorry about that, you seemed too far away to call out to."

>"Anyway, you wouldn't happen to have an older sister, would you?"

> "Well yeah, I got an older Sister." Geala says in a simple tone. "Why does that matter? And why is there a Chu behind you?"

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #493 on: January 12, 2019, 11:40:35 PM »
> "Well we think that's her, she said she recently got stronger and became a Chu"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #494 on: January 12, 2019, 11:44:21 PM »
>"She was the leader of the bandits in wonderland. When we were discussing other things she could be doing with her life, she mentioned having a younger sister who mined mana crystals who she hasn't seen in a while. We're wondering if said sister is you. "

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #495 on: January 12, 2019, 11:50:23 PM »
> "Well we think that's her, she said she recently got stronger and became a Chu"

> "Well I wouldn't be able to recognize her if that happened." Geala says in a somewhat haughty way.

> The other female deamon is being quiet.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #496 on: January 12, 2019, 11:59:10 PM »
// mine was skipped

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #497 on: January 13, 2019, 01:03:27 AM »
(Perform after Evil_Nazgul0616's skipped actions)

> "She knows destructive magic but more chaotic than yours"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #498 on: January 13, 2019, 06:27:42 PM »
// mine was skipped

[Not sure why I didn't get a notification about it when I tried to post. It certainly wasn't there beforehand. Strange.]

>"She was the leader of the bandits in wonderland. When we were discussing other things she could be doing with her life, she mentioned having a younger sister who mined mana crystals who she hasn't seen in a while. We're wondering if said sister is you. "

> Geala looks taken aback.

> "Wait; you went to the Wonderland? You Otherworlders are crazy! I told you not to go there! But if she was leading those bandits... yeah, that's probobly my Sis."

> "Funny isn't it Sis." the other daemon says. "I recognize you yet you don't recognize me. I told you nothing would come from slaving away for that Magician."

(Perform after Evil_Nazgul0616's skipped actions)

> "She knows destructive magic but more chaotic than yours"

> "Well yeah, she never bothered to try and control her power, she just always wanted more power."

> The older sister stands up; her hands still cuffed behind her back, with a smile.

> "You know, it's pretty obvious you've found something in that bag Sis. What do you say you don't give that to your Master and we split it between us?"

> "But the contract..."

> "With a crystal like that? You'll be fine."

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #499 on: January 13, 2019, 08:48:34 PM »
> Yess! They are working together

> Smile and correct the daemoness: "If you work together and protect her, she will be fine"
> "How about from now on you work for eachother instead of working for a master"
> "As sisters and not as superior and inferior"
> "Geala can focus on mining crystals without having to worry about being attacked, and you can enhance your attacks with crystals.  As a team you each can focus on what you do best"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #500 on: January 13, 2019, 10:03:51 PM »
> Yess! They are working together

> Smile and correct the daemoness: "If you work together and protect her, she will be fine"
> "How about from now on you work for eachother instead of working for a master"
> "As sisters and not as superior and inferior"
> "Geala can focus on mining crystals without having to worry about being attacked, and you can enhance your attacks with crystals.  As a team you each can focus on what you do best"

> The two daemons listen to you, looking at each other, as if waiting for the others to make a move.

> "That would be an idealist's solution, Bowl-Head." Geala says, "However I wish to talk to her first. Can't really rush in trusting a Bandit after all."

> "Hey Sis..." Geala says, pulling a yellow crystal that does look similar to the Pentle you disguised, but a little larger, out of her bag.

> The elder daemon's eyes glitter looking at it. "Yes..."

> "If half the crystal is enough to make me not have to worry about breaking the contract... what would the whole thing do? I mean, you must be able to tell this one is pretty high quality if you're so sure half it's energy is enough for that. I was never very good at appraisal."

> The other daemon continues to have a poker face.

> "Either you're telling the truth and I don't need you, or you're lying and therefor there's no point giving the crystal to you. Which is it Sis?" Geala says with an evil smile.

> The other daemon looks to be seething with rage at her sister saying this.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #501 on: January 13, 2019, 10:16:49 PM »
> "You might not need her against your master but I'm certain there are others you cannot handle alone even with the crystal"
> "If the crystal is indeed that strong I'm sure there will be many after it so you'll need all the help you can get"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #502 on: January 13, 2019, 10:29:14 PM »
> "You might not need her against your master but I'm certain there are others you cannot handle alone even with the crystal"
> "And if the crystal is indeed that strong I'm sure there will be many after it so you'll need all the help you can get"

> "Others after it? That's impossible after I've used it." Geala says. "And I wouldn't need her, I can just keep looking for more... growing in power until I'm at the top!"

> "Daemons can eat Crystals to gain power." Louise explains. "They can use them for a temporary tremendous surge in power, or a permanent increase. Those crystals are essentially condensed Maisma after all."

> "It's a risk isn't it?" Luci says. "If you're still weaker than your master after you eat that Crystal, what do you think will happen to you? The punishment for actively trying to betray your Master in such a fashion... I cannot imagine it would be pleasant."

> The older sister takes a step towards the younger, her tail coming up over her shoulder.

> "You could try and eat it. I could kill you before you succeed however, even with my hands behind my back. Know your place, Koa." the elder daemon threatens. "The Otherworlders may not understand, but family is good for nothing in Makai."

> A flash of... anger flickers in Luci's eyes hearing this. For the briefest of moments, there is an incredible feeling. Enough to make your heart skip a beat.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #503 on: January 13, 2019, 10:54:06 PM »
> Grab Geala and pull her back from the elder daemon, enough so she can't reach her with her tail
> Keep an eye on the crystal is it in an easy-to-reach position?
> "Why do you say that about Makai?  I hear Shinki treats the residents of Makai very kindly, like family"

> Have Geala move further back if she advances more towards her

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #504 on: January 13, 2019, 10:56:12 PM »
// edit (Keep an eye on the crystal is it in an easy-to-reach position?)

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #505 on: January 13, 2019, 11:03:22 PM »
> Grab Geala and pull her back from the elder daemon, enough so she can't reach her with her tail
> Keep an eye on the crystal is it in an easy-to-reach position?
> "Why do you say that about Makai?  I hear Shinki treats the residents of Makai very kindly, like family"

> Have Geala move further back if she advances more towards her

> You pull Geala back, she however throws you off, but dosen't advance back to her prior position.

> "Shinki? You mean that so-called Goddess who sits in her castle and does nothing? She probobly doesn't even exist... she's just a myth used to make all those in Paradise behave."

> Louise steps forward, and slaps the daemon across the face. "How dare you speak of Lady Shinki like that." Louise says, before the tail swishes through the air and stabs through her neck. Of course, this does nothing except cause the daemon to look... surprised.

> "What sort of things are you?" she asks. "Otherworlders and whatever you are and a fairy and a kid..."

> "Do you see why I wouldn't want to work with her? She's a violent, selfish being who thinks of nothing but herself." Geala says. "How many did she make suffer to achieve her transformation I wonder."

> The crystal is still in Geala's hand.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #506 on: January 13, 2019, 11:20:13 PM »
> "Then who created Makai and the energy you yourselves are made out of?  I'm sure it didn't randomly "pop" in to existence"
> Take an intimidating pose
> "I suggest change your ideals before Yumeko finds out you are being ... blasphemous"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #508 on: January 13, 2019, 11:32:54 PM »
> "Then who created Makai and the energy you yourselves are made out of?  I'm sure it didn't randomly "pop" in to existence"
> Take an intimidating pose
> "I suggest change your ideals before Yumeko finds out you are being ... blasphemous"

//is this an accurate representation of how blasphemy and heresy is treated in Makai?

>"Yumeko is pretty serious about that stuff..."

> "Dunno. Who created your world?"

> "I'm sure the great Yumeko has better things to do than chase bandits. If she's even as great as rumors say."

> "Then what was the girl who created that Wonderland you took residence in?" Kogasa asks.

> "A skilled mage. Nothing special."

It's pretty much how Yumeko treats it. Most are far less serious. And you kinda have a right to be mad when people are saying your mother dosen't exist.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #509 on: January 13, 2019, 11:41:34 PM »
> "I know a shrine maiden that maintains our world"

> "And how did that skilled mage come to be?"

> "Also I wouldn't be so sure about Yumeko ignoring this..."
> "I already have to punish a heretic Koa with something far worse than Elimination, I hope you don't intend on joining..."