Topic: Rumia Quest Revival II - Phantoms of Makai  (Read 22396 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Raikaria

  • Behold my secwet weapon!
  • *
  • The Seiga Mobile!
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival II - Phantoms of Makai
« Reply #960 on: March 27, 2019, 08:08:49 pm »
//Aw... It timeskipped... I wanted to talk to Mayina about his expression :(

>"So Mayina, I couldn't help but notice your expression back at the village. Is something on your mind...?"

> "It's not exactly dignified for me to be picked up like a ragdoll by someone who looks like a little kid; carried around and dumped behind a rock." he grumbles. "What sort of torment am I in for in this world?"

> Wave to the doll to come here
> "Hey we need to talk to Alice, it's really important!"

> Be on guard for an attack

> The doll dosen't notice your wave, as it's facing away from you.

> The doll briefly turns around, bobs up and down a few times, and then continues to fly deeper into the forest.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival II - Phantoms of Makai
« Reply #961 on: March 27, 2019, 08:16:48 pm »
> Pursue in the direction it flew

> "Sorry about that but I'm working on getting your magic back.  The sooner I get stronger the sooner you'll be able to fly again"

> Would one of our barriers be strong enough to lift Mayina

Raikaria

  • Behold my secwet weapon!
  • *
  • The Seiga Mobile!
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival II - Phantoms of Makai
« Reply #962 on: March 27, 2019, 08:41:13 pm »
> Pursue in the direction it flew

> "Sorry about that but I'm working on getting your magic back.  The sooner I get stronger the sooner you'll be able to fly again"

> Would one of our barriers be strong enough to lift Mayina

> You follow the doll

> "Yeah you keep working on that." the daemon says. "I doubt you can succeed, and even if you do, I wonder what would happen next."

> Unlikly; and even if it could sustain holding him and movement, it would take a lot more effort than just carrying him.

> The doll continues to fly through the forest, the maisma getting thicker, although still nowhere near Makai-level.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival II - Phantoms of Makai
« Reply #963 on: March 27, 2019, 08:46:44 pm »
> "Why do you doubt I can get stronger?  Am I not doing something right?  And why do you wonder what will happen next?"

> Pay attention to the miasma, if we feel like it's affecting us negatively try one of those makaian candies.  Mayina said previously that the Miasma is of similar composition

> "Is the light miasma here helping you at all?"

Raikaria

  • Behold my secwet weapon!
  • *
  • The Seiga Mobile!
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival II - Phantoms of Makai
« Reply #964 on: March 27, 2019, 09:26:10 pm »
> "Why do you doubt I can get stronger?  Am I not doing something right?  And why do you wonder what will happen next?"

> Pay attention to the miasma, if we feel like it's affecting us negatively try one of those makaian candies.  Mayina said previously that the Miasma is of similar composition

> "Is the light miasma here helping you at all?"

> "I doubt you'd be able to solve my problem. Not become stronger. Anyone can do that." the daemon says. "And I'm not your ally, or this world's. Who knows what I'd do if I could freely use my powers."

> The Forest of Magic's Maisma is similar, but not the same to Makai's. It's also far weaker. You're fine.

> "No." the daemon says. "It's too weak and impure. It's a cheap imitation. Perhaps it will function for the one who made it, but not for me. Besides, I still have the magic I left Makai with. You can't fill a cup that is already filled."

> You can now see a small cottage attached to a small, two-floor tower. Outside is Alice, along with a small army of dolls. All of whom have their eyes and various weapons pointed at Mayina. She is clutching her Grimore under her left arm.

> "You had better have a good reason for bringing him along." she says, clearly displeased by this., before she raises an eyebrow. "Why do I sense Maisma clinging to your clothing?"

[You wouldn't have been able to leave him behind, you didn't know where Alice was and she obviously knew where you were via the doll and who was with you.]


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival II - Phantoms of Makai
« Reply #965 on: March 27, 2019, 09:38:31 pm »
> "Don't worry about him, he is no longer under contract, and is sort of my responsibility from now on"
> "We went to Makai and turned him in for being a heretic and Yumeko was going to have him eradicated but I convinced her to give him an alternative punishment..."

> "Yumeko wanted us to make sure that you are safe and still have your grimoire book"

> "Your mother also gave me a letter for you"
> Hand her the letter

Raikaria

  • Behold my secwet weapon!
  • *
  • The Seiga Mobile!
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival II - Phantoms of Makai
« Reply #966 on: March 27, 2019, 09:55:06 pm »
> "Don't worry about him, he is no longer under contract, and is sort of my responsibility from now on"
> "We went to Makai and turned him in for being a heretic and Yumeko was going to have him eradicated but I convinced her to give him an alternative punishment..."

> "Yumeko wanted us to make sure that you are safe and still have your grimoire book"

> "Your mother also gave me a letter for you"
> Hand her the letter

> Alice listens, although there is a notable scoff when you state 'Yumeko wanted us to make sure you were safe'.

> When you hand the letter over to Alice, she looks legitimately surprised.

> "You... met Shinki? YOU met Shinki?" she says, stunned. "I always thought she wouldn't want to talk to me after I left Makai... not like there was a way to do so without her breaking into Gensokyo...  and for Lady Shinki to reveal herself to an outsider... what is going on back in Makai..."

> The puppeteer carefully takes the letter, and hands it to the Shanghai doll; which flies indoors to put it away.

> As Shanghai returns, suddenly everything becomes a taint of red. For a few moments, like a flash of a light. Alice, and her army of dolls; collapse, and you hear six other small thuds. One for Wriggle; Kogasa; Cirno; Daiyousei; Mystia and Mayina.

> "That darkness sphere really is a useful ability, it managed to shield you from the light of my Belial Illusion..." a familar voice coons playfully. "To think that Makaian smell was the long-lost Margatroid... I hit the jackpot~"

> Elis descends from the sky between you and Alice, a wicked smile on her face.

> "Are you going to oppose me and give me some entertainment, Dark One?" Elis asks. "I'm happy to reward you with the chance to be my plaything as a reward for impressing me~"
« Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 09:56:55 pm by Raikaria »


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Rumia Quest Revival II - Phantoms of Makai
« Reply #967 on: March 27, 2019, 09:56:59 pm »
//See discord please

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival II - Phantoms of Makai
« Reply #968 on: March 27, 2019, 11:05:19 pm »
//See discord please
;)  :sword!: :P :wat: :ohdear:

//  [Sorry I am not on Discord Server,though feel free to put the important bits here;PM;e-mail...Thanks for the effort] I am standing ready to receive advices/corrections for this Critical/Enthusiastic Crossroad,always best not to be frantic(in the bad sense).. It is almost expected to become prey to a powerful ambush or more precisely getting caught up in one (!Makai Vampire Track-Down of Alice's Makaian Smell and Bam!)by Elis and she might be getting at the very least  a "Sariel Reinforce ": the group has turned in a ,someways dangerous someway helpfuls,sort-of Beacon and Point of Interest for most  Makaian/Makai-Aligned ;it is work-in-progress for the Gensokyo/Gensokyo-Aligned, for the sake of be of help and not for that of failing in modesty or humility. I am going to tread carefully,trying out quick remedies,but Rumia must sooner than later attract  Relief,diversions,make-do in concerns like "hold down the fort and the injured" ,be a valuable witness... //

> Quick!Back away in flight from out of Elis' immediate reach! Empower the Darkness Sphere and extend Radius to engulf while adjusting flight path to still be close to help out and better check-up the 7 ,especially these poor 6 "victims" ".

> Rumia and Elis are the only one un-fainted and the Forest of Magic's Miasma is thinning out,correct?

> Anything of some note in the area and people close us or the area around us? Be perceptive but also prepared

> List of Spell-Cards,Bombs,Moves and akin to this situation

> Speak up while doing this in a curios manner : " First things first,Elis, I would prefer in exchange to know the nature and effects of your light of Belial Illusion alongside what become of your previous meet-up and my "friends",Remi,Sakuya,Flan and Koa :perphaps you eneded up using this move with them as well or...?"
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 02:41:13 am by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • FREE LINKEDIN PROFILE

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Rumia Quest Revival II - Phantoms of Makai
« Reply #969 on: March 27, 2019, 11:25:12 pm »
;)  :sword!: :P :wat: :ohdear:

//  [Sorry I am not on Discord Server,though feel free to put the important bits here;PM;e-mail...Thanks for the effort]
//Oh, don't worry, I was just asking the parser and the other most active player if they could hold off while I was busy for a few hours. Normally they see discord pings rather quickly, but they didn't this time so I sorta had to nudge them towards it a bit :P

> Quick!Fly away from Elis out of her immediate reach! Empower the Darkness Sphere and extend Radius to engulf while adjusting flight path to better observe the situation of the 7 involved,especially these poor 6 "victims" ".

> "Shangai has fainted too,correct?"

> Speak up while doing this in a curios manner " First things first,Elis, I would prefer in exchange to know the nature and effects of your light of Belial Illusion alongside what become of your previous meet-up and my "friends",Remi,Sakuya,Flan and Koa :perphaps you eneded up using this move with them as well or...?"
>Uh, let's not.

//We should probably take some time to discuss this before committing to any actions.

//Flying away would basically say "Hey! Here's Alice! Just take her before we can react!" and I will not just give up Alice without a fight. That being said, fighting her would be suicidal one on one, so we should probably either think of ways to...

//A. Stall until the others wake up or some other form of help arrives (e,g. Kirisame ex machina)
//B. Fight her in a way that we're on evenly matched and somehow get her to go along with it. (maybe make it a game, or a battle of wits, or hell, even gambling... IDK)
//C. Somehow grab everyone and run.
//D. Somehow intimidate/persuade her into backing off.
//J. Go out in the most glorious and spectacular way possible, taking her with us if we can.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 11:40:42 pm by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Rumia Quest Revival II - Phantoms of Makai
« Reply #970 on: March 27, 2019, 11:40:21 pm »
//@Players edit.

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival II - Phantoms of Makai
« Reply #971 on: March 28, 2019, 01:06:56 am »
> Feel a little shocked at how she KO'd the whole party
> Looking as determined as we can: "I won't give up on my friends!"

> "That was an impressive spell you used there!  No fighting, no mess to clean up and no one knows what hit them" < Try and flatter her by sounding like we were really impressed (to be honest we kind of are!)

> "Sure I'll play your games and 'entertain' you, if you're satisfied you'll leave everyone here alone though!"

> "Ready to dodge?"
> Cast Moonlight Ray

> If we're on the ground (standing) she is still above us (floating) we will end up shooting upwards, hopefully some of our shots will make it above the treeline and attract attention (Don't actively try to miss shots high up in case she notices what we're doing)

> "Say, you said you want to get revenge on a Shrine Maiden, mind describing her in more detail?  Maybe I can also help you find her in exchange for leaving everyone here alone"

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Rumia Quest Revival II - Phantoms of Makai
« Reply #972 on: March 28, 2019, 01:09:10 am »
> Feel a little shocked at how she KO'd the whole party
> Looking as determined as we can: "I won't give up on my friends!"

> "That was an impressive spell you used there!  No fighting, no mess to clean up and no one knows what hit them"

> "Sure I'll play your games and 'entertain' you, if you're satisfied you'll leave everyone here alone though!"

> "Ready to dodge?"
> Cast Moonlight Ray

> If we're on the ground (standing) she is still above us (floating) we will end up shooting upwards, hopefully some of our shots will make it above the treeline and attract attention (Don't actively try to miss shots high up in case she notices what we're doing)

> "Say, you said you want to get revenge on a Shrine Maiden, mind describing her in more detail?  Maybe I can also help you find her in exchange for leaving everyone here alone"
//Precautionary thing before I read. Will edit if things change.

>Don't commit to these unless there is general agreement.

//Edit: Okay, time to pick things apart.

> Feel a little shocked at how she KO'd the whole party
> Looking as determined as we can: "I won't give up on my friends!"

> "That was an impressive spell you used there!  No fighting, no mess to clean up and no one knows what hit them" < Try and flatter her by sounding like we were really impressed (to be honest we kind of are!)
//This is okay I suppose. (Parser, this is by no means a go-ahead to parse these actions.)

> "Sure I'll play your games and 'entertain' you, if you're satisfied you'll leave everyone here alone though!"

> "Ready to dodge?"
> Cast Moonlight Ray

> If we're on the ground (standing) she is still above us (floating) we will end up shooting upwards, hopefully some of our shots will make it above the treeline and attract attention (Don't actively try to miss shots high up in case she notices what we're doing)

> "Say, you said you want to get revenge on a Shrine Maiden, mind describing her in more detail?  Maybe I can also help you find her in exchange for leaving everyone here alone"
//Hmm... I'm not sure about this part.

//Making such a high demand in exchange for playing her games seems too risky. She has no obligation to honor that deal. She doesn't seem like an honorable type either.

//While I don't mind throwing Reimu at her, she could probably knock us out and take Alice anyway... We'd still need a way to ensure that her end of the bargain is honored...
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 01:28:27 am by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival II - Phantoms of Makai
« Reply #973 on: March 28, 2019, 03:53:24 am »
//Precautionary thing before I read. Will edit if things change.

>Don't commit to these unless there is general agreement.

//Edit: Okay, time to pick things apart.
//This is okay I suppose. (Parser, this is by no means a go-ahead to parse these actions.)
//Hmm... I'm not sure about this part.

//Making such a high demand in exchange for playing her games seems too risky. She has no obligation to honor that deal. She doesn't seem like an honorable type either.

//While I don't mind throwing Reimu at her, she could probably knock us out and take Alice anyway... We'd still need a way to ensure that her end of the bargain is honored...

// Edited , enhanced , polished my previous reply for clarity and team-work;at best we,as I was starting to shape it up, could pretend for Rumia to become 1 or more among shook up /slowed down / retreating / injured /low-energy/quite baffled (fit for variabilities ,not to get one-upped and seen-through,not much at the very least)  while letting Elis take off a little space,be less aware, to hamper and throw her off "to an extent" //.

//Highlighting "to an extent" for not underestimating Elis/Allies(Sariel in particular)nor overestimating Rumia(and group and Allies when they come to) even beyond the current characters,situation, :  a strong cooperation,care and precautions for all Makai+Gensokyo related //

// Hold on about Reimu&even Marisa(hold on a bit about Yuuka&Mima depending or not if the time is ripe ) since it is Secondary/Tertiary for her :please,for this term, it is best we only reveal tiny and neutral bits about Reimu to Invading-Type Makai/Makai-Aligned ,including Reimu's Close Acquaintances, Point of Interest //.

// It is clear she has a form of honor with pride as a (Great) Makai Vampire but she is not so honor-bound neither she is naive nor Gensokyo-related nor Rumia&Co-related; SHE HAS A SIDE,JUST 1, of a novelty,entertainment, challenge-seeker ; as pointed out by Evil_Nazgul,if our "company" TURNS inconvenient and/or dismissive and/or uninteresting  she is only to play along fairly briefly. //

// Mainly she has Cooperation/Support(partly but expected to grow);she and associates are revealing to be,just up to  this point, part-Heretic part-Shinki's  part-3rd Parallel Faction ; Interested in Nice Novelities like testing Curious or powerful Gensokyo Residents;in a No-Boundary No-Seal Makai-Gensokyo;a Master Mission,Plan and Objective for powerful magic/magic-like Items ; Alice(ex-Makaian/Only??Child of Shink)i&Grimoire of Alice have become Primary Objectives/Knowledge for her  ,but given enough evolution, to a great Share of Makai and a share of Gensokyo too. //
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 04:16:45 am by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • FREE LINKEDIN PROFILE

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Rumia Quest Revival II - Phantoms of Makai
« Reply #974 on: March 28, 2019, 05:05:34 am »
> Quick!Back away in flight from out of Elis' immediate reach! Empower the Darkness Sphere and extend Radius to engulf while adjusting flight path to still be close to help out and better check-up the 7 ,especially these poor 6 "victims" ".
//Personally I think we should stand our ground. Give her any distance and she might use it as an opportunity to yoink Alice.

> Anything of some note in the area and people close us or the area around us? Be perceptive but also prepared
//Taking our eyes off her might give her an opening as well.

> Speak up while doing this in a curios manner : " First things first,Elis, I would prefer in exchange to know the nature and effects of your light of Belial Illusion alongside what become of your previous meet-up and my "friends",Remi,Sakuya,Flan and Koa :perphaps you eneded up using this move with them as well or...?"
//If we're going to bargain, it should be for her to leave Alice and our friends alone.

//Everything else is fine as it's only requesting information and not committing to any actions.

>Don't commit to actions until a general plan is reached among the majority of players.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 05:10:29 am by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival II - Phantoms of Makai
« Reply #975 on: March 28, 2019, 07:02:20 am »
> Feel a little shocked at how she KO'd the whole party
> Looking as determined as we can: "I won't give up on my friends!"

> "That was an impressive spell you used there!  No fighting, no mess to clean up and no one knows what hit them" < Try and flatter her by sounding like we were really impressed (to be honest we kind of are!)

> "Sure I'll 'entertain' you and even help you find that shrine maiden you were looking for, in return you'll leave everyone here alone"
> "And I'll forget this ambush ever happened, if you stay true to your word"

> "Ready to dodge?"
> Cast Moonlight Ray

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Rumia Quest Revival II - Phantoms of Makai
« Reply #976 on: March 28, 2019, 07:13:22 am »
>Don't parse those actions yet.

> Feel a little shocked at how she KO'd the whole party
> Looking as determined as we can: "I won't give up on my friends!"

> "That was an impressive spell you used there!  No fighting, no mess to clean up and no one knows what hit them" < Try and flatter her by sounding like we were really impressed (to be honest we kind of are!)
//This section is fine.

> "Sure I'll 'entertain' you and even help you find that shrine maiden you were looking for, in return you'll leave everyone here alone"
> "And I'll forget this ambush ever happened, if you stay true to your word"

> "Ready to dodge?"
> Cast Moonlight Ray
//Eh, seems like a valid idea so far, but not sure about the pacing and wording here...

//Maybe see if she's open to bargaining first, instead of just laying down terms immediately and assume that she'll accept them? Like maybe...

>DO NOT PARSE THE FOLLOWING WITHOUT APPROVAL.

>"Honestly, I wouldn't mind entertaining you, but you did sorta just knock out all my friends. You seem like a reasonable and respectful person, though, so maybe we could work out a little deal to ensure their safety once I'm done?"
>(Information only, does not commit to any actions) What do we know of the Moriya Shrine? Do we know that the Moriya Shrine is relatively new to Gensokyo? Do we know how long it's been here, roughly?

//Thoughts?

//EDIT: Also once we're decided on a plan I'm probably going to aggregate everything that was fine in addition to the plan into one post to make Rai's life easier.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 07:18:29 am by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Rumia Quest Revival II - Phantoms of Makai
« Reply #978 on: March 28, 2019, 07:34:49 am »
//Hmm... Actually, thinking a bit there's still one last piece of this puzzle to resolve before we can fully commit to a plan...

//We need a way to ensure that she won't just knock us out and take Alice (or the grimoire) after the bargain we make is done and over with...

>Wait until the aggregate post with the finalized plan is created, ignore all proposed commands until then.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Rumia Quest Revival II - Phantoms of Makai
« Reply #979 on: March 28, 2019, 08:33:40 am »
//Okay, so it seems there is a good insurance option after all, so I'm going to go ahead and do this:

//Aggregate Post for Finalized plan (Parse in the order listed):

Branneg:
> Rumia and Elis are the only one un-fainted and the Forest of Magic's Miasma is thinning out,correct?
> List of Spell-Cards,Bombs,Moves and akin to this situation

Tom:
> Feel a little shocked at how she KO'd the whole party
> Looking as determined as we can: "I won't give up on my friends!"

> "That was an impressive spell you used there!  No fighting, no mess to clean up and no one knows what hit them" < Try and flatter her by sounding like we were really impressed (to be honest we kind of are!)

Myself:
>"Honestly, I wouldn't mind entertaining you, but you did just knock out all my friends. You seem like a reasonable and respectful person, though, so maybe we could work out a little deal to ensure their safety once I'm done?"
>What do we know of the Moriya Shrine? Do we know that the Moriya Shrine is relatively new to Gensokyo? Do we know how long it's been here, roughly?

//Any objections?

//Since we're either all going to go to sleep soon if we're not already, give maybe... 10 hours from this post at most for anyone to voice their objections on the matter?

>If no objections, parse the above. If there are any, wait for us to address and discuss the objection.

//Also I swear if there was some huge hint we missed because it was too subtle, I'm never going to forgive myself
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 08:37:16 am by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Raikaria

  • Behold my secwet weapon!
  • *
  • The Seiga Mobile!
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival II - Phantoms of Makai
« Reply #981 on: March 28, 2019, 06:26:50 pm »
//Aggregate Post for Finalized plan (Parse in the order listed):

Branneg:
> Rumia and Elis are the only one un-fainted and the Forest of Magic's Miasma is thinning out,correct?
> List of Spell-Cards,Bombs,Moves and akin to this situation

Tom:
> Feel a little shocked at how she KO'd the whole party
> Looking as determined as we can: "I won't give up on my friends!"

> "That was an impressive spell you used there!  No fighting, no mess to clean up and no one knows what hit them" < Try and flatter her by sounding like we were really impressed (to be honest we kind of are!)

Myself:
>"Honestly, I wouldn't mind entertaining you, but you did just knock out all my friends. You seem like a reasonable and respectful person, though, so maybe we could work out a little deal to ensure their safety once I'm done?"
>What do we know of the Moriya Shrine? Do we know that the Moriya Shrine is relatively new to Gensokyo? Do we know how long it's been here, roughly?

//Any objections?

//Since we're either all going to go to sleep soon if we're not already, give maybe... 10 hours from this post at most for anyone to voice their objections on the matter?

>If no objections, parse the above. If there are any, wait for us to address and discuss the objection.

//Also I swear if there was some huge hint we missed because it was too subtle, I'm never going to forgive myself

> Rumia and Elis are the only two conscious. Everyone else was knocked out by Elis's Belial Illusion technique. The Maisma in the Forest of Magic is normal for the area, it's just thin and weak compared to Makai.

>>
> Moon Sign: Moonlight Ray
> Night Sign: Night Bird
> Darkness Sign: Demarcation
> Darkness Sign: Dark Side of the Moon
> Night Sign: Midnight Bird

> You do not have any bombs.

> You are surprised at how effortlessly she disabled everyone. Is this the power of a Vampire? You know they're freakishly strong youkai... and this is one native to Makai...

> Elis smirks; showing one of her fangs over her lip. "Well of course it was an impressive magic. It's the magic of Elis, the greatest Vampire! If you think that's impressive....well you would have to earn the honor of seeing me actually try."

> "Never intended on hurting them in the first place. It's no fun stepping on insects." Elis says. "I'm here to look for useful stuff and get out. The fighting is just a bonus. And they ain't knocked out, just trapped in an Illusionary spell. It'll wear off once I leave the spell's range."

> The Moriya Shrine's appearance was at the center of a relatively large incident a few years ago. You know it's Shrine Maiden is Sanae, and you've also met the God; Kanako.

> The vampire's red eyes glisten. "So, are you going to come at me or are you waiting for me to make the first move? Hurry up, little Dark thing, entertain your betters."

Quote
//A. Stall until the others wake up or some other form of help arrives (e,g. Kirisame ex machina)

> Marisa went to see Nitori. I'll give you a freebie and tell you not to bank on that one.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Rumia Quest Revival II - Phantoms of Makai
« Reply #982 on: March 28, 2019, 06:33:15 pm »
//So she's just a treasure hunter then...? should we change the plan to account for this new information?
//We still don't want her to run off with the grimoire.

Hope ♦ Metal

  • Royal Flares Can't Melt Steel Beams
  • Donald Trump will make waifus real
  • Nickname: RumiaWith-A-ChestMouth
Re: Rumia Quest Revival II - Phantoms of Makai
« Reply #983 on: March 28, 2019, 07:01:06 pm »
//We don't know if she's after Alice's grimoire in the first place. She did say she was looking for the seal between Makai and Gensokyo. But that doesn't mean she wouldn't take something unrelated anyway.
//Also vampires are weak to light but we might not be able to make a laser powerful enough to actually exploit this weakness.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Rumia Quest Revival II - Phantoms of Makai
« Reply #984 on: March 28, 2019, 07:16:28 pm »
//Just some information probing questions that don't advance time.

>Is everyone's eyes open or closed? (Don't do this if it advances time at all. If that's the case I'll ask again once we start doing something.)
>Do demarcation-type barriers function 100% identically to our darkness sphere?
>>If so, is it possible to "stick" a demarcation barrier to someone so it moves with them? Or do we need to actively move it.
>>Also is it possible to make them without any movement from us (i,e just focusing on a spot/being able to spawn them anywhere in our current field of vision) or do we need to move our arms or something?
>>>If yes, do we need to be looking at a spot to create one, or just memorize a location?
>Does our demarcation spellcard retain any effects from demarcation barriers, or does it not because it's danmaku instead of a real barrier?
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 07:18:15 pm by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Rumia Quest Revival II - Phantoms of Makai
« Reply #985 on: March 28, 2019, 07:18:19 pm »
//edit

Raikaria

  • Behold my secwet weapon!
  • *
  • The Seiga Mobile!
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest Revival II - Phantoms of Makai
« Reply #986 on: March 28, 2019, 07:32:19 pm »
//Just some information probing questions that don't advance time.

>Is everyone's eyes open or closed? (Don't do this if it advances time at all. If that's the case I'll ask again once we start doing something.)
>Do demarcation-type barriers function 100% identically to our darkness sphere?
>>If so, is it possible to "stick" a demarcation barrier to someone so it moves with them? Or do we need to actively move it.
>>Also is it possible to make them without any movement from us (i,e just focusing on a spot/being able to spawn them anywhere in our current field of vision) or do we need to move our arms or something?
>>>If yes, do we need to be looking at a spot to create one, or just memorize a location?
>Does our demarcation spellcard retain any effects from demarcation barriers, or does it not because it's danmaku instead of a real barrier?

> Open

> They function best, by a significant amount, in that matter

> You are not skilled enough to do this

> The Demarkation spellcard simply sends out rings of danmaku kinda like the shape of your sphere.


http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Rumia Quest Revival II - Phantoms of Makai
« Reply #987 on: March 28, 2019, 07:35:09 pm »
> You are not skilled enough to do this
>The "sticking", or creating one without any noticeable movement from us?

//Additionally:
>How are spellcards declared, do we need to just say its name while holding to invoke it? Or is it possible to hold it, say its name, and not invoke it?
>Does activating a spellcard cause our eyes to glaze over? Or do our eyes seem normal (as normal as a trance can be)?
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 07:41:52 pm by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Rumia Quest Revival II - Phantoms of Makai
« Reply #988 on: March 28, 2019, 07:41:58 pm »
//edit

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Rumia Quest Revival II - Phantoms of Makai
« Reply #989 on: March 28, 2019, 07:43:06 pm »
> Can we fake declare a spell card?  Ex do what we normally do but fire a nonspell weaker imitation of it?
 

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.058 seconds with 40 queries.