Topic: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3  (Read 1557 times)

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
  • Nickname: Scarlet
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #91 on: November 24, 2018, 10:02:02 am »
> "I was mostly asking because... ... who knows, maybe I could take some lessons from you with me going there, but books also work wonders."
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Greater Centenary Festival - Heavenly Cross/VII

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
« Reply #92 on: November 26, 2018, 08:35:07 pm »
> "I was mostly asking because... ... who knows, maybe I could take some lessons from you with me going there, but books also work wonders."
> "Do you want to leave Gensokyo and go to the ocean?"
>_

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #93 on: November 27, 2018, 03:22:02 am »
> "Not really... This is a wonderful place already. I mostly would like to have more knowledge about it."
> Sway a bit underwater.
> "Hehe... It would be wonderful if the ocean reached Gensokyo. At least a part of it in here, but that's asking too much for a wish like that."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
« Reply #94 on: November 29, 2018, 07:46:44 am »
> "Not really... This is a wonderful place already. I mostly would like to have more knowledge about it."
> Sway a bit underwater.
> "Hehe... It would be wonderful if the ocean reached Gensokyo. At least a part of it in here, but that's asking too much for a wish like that."
> "There'd still be the barrier to worry about getting past..."
>_

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #95 on: November 30, 2018, 10:26:23 am »
> "That's true, but it's not an immediate need... Well, it's not even a need, just a selfish desire of mine. Apologies for that, hehe..."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
« Reply #96 on: November 30, 2018, 11:59:13 am »
> "That's true, but it's not an immediate need... Well, it's not even a need, just a selfish desire of mine. Apologies for that, hehe..."
> "I see..."
>_

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #97 on: November 30, 2018, 12:08:20 pm »
> "It would be wonderful, still. And I bet Gensokyo would find joy in knowing more about it."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
« Reply #98 on: December 01, 2018, 02:12:13 pm »
> "It would be wonderful, still. And I bet Gensokyo would find joy in knowing more about it."
> "Knowing about a place they can't reach?"
>_

Branneg Xy

• Nickname: Brannegor
« Reply #99 on: December 02, 2018, 11:06:32 pm »
> "Knowing about a place they can't reach?"
>_
>"Correct me if I am wrong ,but I have heard from reliable sources that even now some things and someone who are special in a few or more manners could still drift or find a way through the Barrier from inside and outside Genoskyo.S-so that new knowledge and experience with the Ocean could..."
>"Oooh.This is a good idea to wonder and keep an eye out for - and an even better one is asking my willing friends for help in those - things from the Ocean,the Sea,or at least someway related ,that have already landed here but are unnoticed,hidden,mistaken for and the like".

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
« Reply #100 on: December 06, 2018, 11:04:41 am »
>"Correct me if I am wrong ,but I have heard from reliable sources that even now some things and someone who are special in a few or more manners could still drift or find a way through the Barrier from inside and outside Genoskyo.S-so that new knowledge and experience with the Ocean could..."
>"Oooh.This is a good idea to wonder and keep an eye out for - and an even better one is asking my willing friends for help in those - things from the Ocean,the Sea,or at least someway related ,that have already landed here but are unnoticed,hidden,mistaken for and the like".
> "Well, yes, but it's probably not a good idea to work people up with trying to find ways through the barrier..." Keine says.
> "Kourindou sometimes has foreign things in stock..." Daiyousei comments.
>_

Branneg Xy

« Reply #101 on: December 06, 2018, 02:31:44 pm »
> "Well, yes, but it's probably not a good idea to work people up with trying to find ways through the barrier..." Keine says.
> "Kourindou sometimes has foreign things in stock..." Daiyousei comments.
>_
>To Keine : " I-Is it so fascinating that it would drive people to actually do that?! I was n-not aware of such because I was under the impression it would be more safe and enjoyable like..."
>To Daiyousei :"... that kind as collection hunting and information gathering,at least as a start,while pooling together various,possibly creative, methods in helping each other."
>Smile heartily to the both of them in askance :" Would this,at every and each one d-discretion of course, ... Kourindou,was it... an amenable and proper choice to propose and try...?"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
« Reply #102 on: December 08, 2018, 01:53:46 pm »
>To Keine : " I-Is it so fascinating that it would drive people to actually do that?! I was n-not aware of such because I was under the impression it would be more safe and enjoyable like..."
>To Daiyousei :"... that kind as collection hunting and information gathering,at least as a start,while pooling together various,possibly creative, methods in helping each other."
>Smile heartily to the both of them in askance :" Would this,at every and each one d-discretion of course, ... Kourindou,was it... an amenable and proper choice to propose and try...?"
> Keine nods.

> "Yeah. I think so." Daiyousei says.
>_

Branneg Xy

« Reply #103 on: December 11, 2018, 12:05:36 am »
> Keine nods.

> "Yeah. I think so." Daiyousei says.
>_
//There might be more to do at the Lake or starting off from it before a detour to Kourindou but it is a team-choice first.
> "Then again I cannot merely impose on kindness in such a selfish manner out of the blue .... It would be a new and interesting experience for me but not so for everyone's else more important plans and schedule..."
>This could be premature but...What numbers of coins do we have left and...
>Any chance of any exotic-like item or possibly-worthy-of appraisal back home?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 02:03:24 pm by Branneg Xy »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
« Reply #104 on: December 12, 2018, 12:12:45 am »
//There might be more to do at the Lake or starting off from it before a detour to Kourindou but it is a team-choice first.
> "Then again I cannot merely impose on kindness in such a selfish manner out of the blue .... It would be a new and interesting experience for me but not so for everyone's else more important plans and schedule..."
>This could be premature but...What nubers of coins do we have left and...
>Any chance of any exotic-like item or possibly-worthy-of appraisal back home?
>"Well, I'm going soon anyways..." Keine says.
> You haven't found anything exotic lately...
> You aren't sure if the two fairies still have any money left...
>_

Branneg Xy

« Reply #105 on: December 14, 2018, 02:36:15 pm »
>"Well, I'm going soon anyways..." Keine says.
> You haven't found anything exotic lately...
> You aren't sure if the two fairies still have any money left...
>_
>To Keine,smiling and bowing the head :" Thanks for your company and hard work,miss Keine".
>To Daiyousei,still smiling : " Well,it does really seem that a trip to this "Koirindou"might be an interesting and useful experience".
>"O-of course,first it is important that everyone take a rest ,if they wish so,and either agree or tell having alternate ideas or plans - glance to Cirno ,Sekibanki and wave at them - and only then I am eventually going to need a trip back home - glance to the Lake - in order to gather up some more coins or maybe even an item for appraisal".
>"W-would that be alright? ".
//At this rate,after checking-up ,the next stop is going to be Kourindou and the Forest if Magic.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
« Reply #106 on: December 15, 2018, 09:13:39 am »
>To Keine,smiling and bowing the head :" Thanks for your company and hard work,miss Keine".
>To Daiyousei,still smiling : " Well,it does really seem that a trip to this "Koirindou"might be an interesting and useful experience".
>"O-of course,first it is important that everyone take a rest ,if they wish so,and either agree or tell having alternate ideas or plans - glance to Cirno ,Sekibanki and wave at them - and only then I am eventually going to need a trip back home - glance to the Lake - in order to gather up some more coins or maybe even an item for appraisal".
>"W-would that be alright? ".
//At this rate,after checking-up ,the next stop is going to be Kourindou and the Forest if Magic.
> "Sorry I couldn't stay longer." Keine starts to depart.

> "Oh, a break. Sure." Seki speaks up.
> "Er, what about miss Kagerou? She would be waiting longer for the cooler outfit..." Daiyousei reminds.
>_

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.072 seconds with 22 queries.