Topic: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3  (Read 3968 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
  • Nickname: Scarlet
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #91 on: November 24, 2018, 10:02:02 am »
> "I was mostly asking because... ... who knows, maybe I could take some lessons from you with me going there, but books also work wonders."
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Greater Centenary Festival - Heavenly Cross/VII

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #92 on: November 26, 2018, 08:35:07 pm »
> "I was mostly asking because... ... who knows, maybe I could take some lessons from you with me going there, but books also work wonders."
> "Do you want to leave Gensokyo and go to the ocean?"
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
  • Nickname: Scarlet
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #93 on: November 27, 2018, 03:22:02 am »
> "Not really... This is a wonderful place already. I mostly would like to have more knowledge about it."
> Sway a bit underwater.
> "Hehe... It would be wonderful if the ocean reached Gensokyo. At least a part of it in here, but that's asking too much for a wish like that."
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Greater Centenary Festival - Heavenly Cross/VII

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #94 on: November 29, 2018, 07:46:44 am »
> "Not really... This is a wonderful place already. I mostly would like to have more knowledge about it."
> Sway a bit underwater.
> "Hehe... It would be wonderful if the ocean reached Gensokyo. At least a part of it in here, but that's asking too much for a wish like that."
> "There'd still be the barrier to worry about getting past..."
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
  • Nickname: Scarlet
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #95 on: November 30, 2018, 10:26:23 am »
> "That's true, but it's not an immediate need... Well, it's not even a need, just a selfish desire of mine. Apologies for that, hehe..."
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Greater Centenary Festival - Heavenly Cross/VII

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #96 on: November 30, 2018, 11:59:13 am »
> "That's true, but it's not an immediate need... Well, it's not even a need, just a selfish desire of mine. Apologies for that, hehe..."
> "I see..."
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
  • Nickname: Scarlet
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #97 on: November 30, 2018, 12:08:20 pm »
> "It would be wonderful, still. And I bet Gensokyo would find joy in knowing more about it."
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Greater Centenary Festival - Heavenly Cross/VII

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #98 on: December 01, 2018, 02:12:13 pm »
> "It would be wonderful, still. And I bet Gensokyo would find joy in knowing more about it."
> "Knowing about a place they can't reach?"
>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #99 on: December 02, 2018, 11:06:32 pm »
> "Knowing about a place they can't reach?"
>_
>"Correct me if I am wrong ,but I have heard from reliable sources that even now some things and someone who are special in a few or more manners could still drift or find a way through the Barrier from inside and outside Genoskyo.S-so that new knowledge and experience with the Ocean could..."
>"Oooh.This is a good idea to wonder and keep an eye out for - and an even better one is asking my willing friends for help in those - things from the Ocean,the Sea,or at least someway related ,that have already landed here but are unnoticed,hidden,mistaken for and the like".
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #100 on: December 06, 2018, 11:04:41 am »
>"Correct me if I am wrong ,but I have heard from reliable sources that even now some things and someone who are special in a few or more manners could still drift or find a way through the Barrier from inside and outside Genoskyo.S-so that new knowledge and experience with the Ocean could..."
>"Oooh.This is a good idea to wonder and keep an eye out for - and an even better one is asking my willing friends for help in those - things from the Ocean,the Sea,or at least someway related ,that have already landed here but are unnoticed,hidden,mistaken for and the like".
> "Well, yes, but it's probably not a good idea to work people up with trying to find ways through the barrier..." Keine says.
> "Kourindou sometimes has foreign things in stock..." Daiyousei comments.
>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #101 on: December 06, 2018, 02:31:44 pm »
> "Well, yes, but it's probably not a good idea to work people up with trying to find ways through the barrier..." Keine says.
> "Kourindou sometimes has foreign things in stock..." Daiyousei comments.
>_
>To Keine : " I-Is it so fascinating that it would drive people to actually do that?! I was n-not aware of such because I was under the impression it would be more safe and enjoyable like..."
>To Daiyousei :"... that kind as collection hunting and information gathering,at least as a start,while pooling together various,possibly creative, methods in helping each other."
>Smile heartily to the both of them in askance :" Would this,at every and each one d-discretion of course, ... Kourindou,was it... an amenable and proper choice to propose and try...?"
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #102 on: December 08, 2018, 01:53:46 pm »
>To Keine : " I-Is it so fascinating that it would drive people to actually do that?! I was n-not aware of such because I was under the impression it would be more safe and enjoyable like..."
>To Daiyousei :"... that kind as collection hunting and information gathering,at least as a start,while pooling together various,possibly creative, methods in helping each other."
>Smile heartily to the both of them in askance :" Would this,at every and each one d-discretion of course, ... Kourindou,was it... an amenable and proper choice to propose and try...?"
> Keine nods.

> "Yeah. I think so." Daiyousei says.
>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #103 on: December 11, 2018, 12:05:36 am »
> Keine nods.

> "Yeah. I think so." Daiyousei says.
>_
//There might be more to do at the Lake or starting off from it before a detour to Kourindou but it is a team-choice first.
> "Then again I cannot merely impose on kindness in such a selfish manner out of the blue .... It would be a new and interesting experience for me but not so for everyone's else more important plans and schedule..."
>This could be premature but...What numbers of coins do we have left and...
>Any chance of any exotic-like item or possibly-worthy-of appraisal back home?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 02:03:24 pm by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #104 on: December 12, 2018, 12:12:45 am »
//There might be more to do at the Lake or starting off from it before a detour to Kourindou but it is a team-choice first.
> "Then again I cannot merely impose on kindness in such a selfish manner out of the blue .... It would be a new and interesting experience for me but not so for everyone's else more important plans and schedule..."
>This could be premature but...What nubers of coins do we have left and...
>Any chance of any exotic-like item or possibly-worthy-of appraisal back home?
>"Well, I'm going soon anyways..." Keine says.
> You haven't found anything exotic lately...
> You aren't sure if the two fairies still have any money left...
>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #105 on: December 14, 2018, 02:36:15 pm »
>"Well, I'm going soon anyways..." Keine says.
> You haven't found anything exotic lately...
> You aren't sure if the two fairies still have any money left...
>_
>To Keine,smiling and bowing the head :" Thanks for your company and hard work,miss Keine".
>To Daiyousei,still smiling : " Well,it does really seem that a trip to this "Koirindou"might be an interesting and useful experience".
>"O-of course,first it is important that everyone take a rest ,if they wish so,and either agree or tell having alternate ideas or plans - glance to Cirno ,Sekibanki and wave at them - and only then I am eventually going to need a trip back home - glance to the Lake - in order to gather up some more coins or maybe even an item for appraisal".
>"W-would that be alright? ".
//At this rate,after checking-up ,the next stop is going to be Kourindou and the Forest if Magic.
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #106 on: December 15, 2018, 09:13:39 am »
>To Keine,smiling and bowing the head :" Thanks for your company and hard work,miss Keine".
>To Daiyousei,still smiling : " Well,it does really seem that a trip to this "Koirindou"might be an interesting and useful experience".
>"O-of course,first it is important that everyone take a rest ,if they wish so,and either agree or tell having alternate ideas or plans - glance to Cirno ,Sekibanki and wave at them - and only then I am eventually going to need a trip back home - glance to the Lake - in order to gather up some more coins or maybe even an item for appraisal".
>"W-would that be alright? ".
//At this rate,after checking-up ,the next stop is going to be Kourindou and the Forest if Magic.
> "Sorry I couldn't stay longer." Keine starts to depart.

> "Oh, a break. Sure." Seki speaks up.
> "Er, what about miss Kagerou? She would be waiting longer for the cooler outfit..." Daiyousei reminds.
>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #107 on: December 17, 2018, 03:30:40 am »
> "Sorry I couldn't stay longer." Keine starts to depart.

> "Oh, a break. Sure." Seki speaks up.
> "Er, what about miss Kagerou? She would be waiting longer for the cooler outfit..." Daiyousei reminds.
>_
>Wave happily to Keine :"Regardless it was most enjoyable and thanks again for your time and help , miss Keine! I am hoping for us all,and perphas more,to meet up with you again with more free time for all involved! I-including m-miss Mokou too !
>To Daiyousei,smiling somehow embarassed :" O-oh s-sily me,I had assumed a little break and gathering more stuff for paying or appraisal would also greatly help us in finding a beautiful ,cooler outfit for Kagerou  ,among other intersting,since I understood the proprietor of Kourindou was the surest person dealings with exotique items and,just maybe fashion...S-so K-Kagerou,,myself and hopefully all of you would be relieved and thanlful if there is a shorter and as ,or more effective, way ".
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #108 on: December 20, 2018, 03:39:12 am »
>Wave happily to Keine :"Regardless it was most enjoyable and thanks again for your time and help , miss Keine! I am hoping for us all,and perphas more,to meet up with you again with more free time for all involved! I-including m-miss Mokou too !
>To Daiyousei,smiling somehow embarassed :" O-oh s-sily me,I had assumed a little break and gathering more stuff for paying or appraisal would also greatly help us in finding a beautiful ,cooler outfit for Kagerou  ,among other intersting,since I understood the proprietor of Kourindou was the surest person dealings with exotique items and,just maybe fashion...S-so K-Kagerou,,myself and hopefully all of you would be relieved and thanlful if there is a shorter and as ,or more effective, way ".
> Keine continues on, towards the village...

> "Oh. Maybe he could have something!" Daiyousei agrees.
>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #109 on: December 21, 2018, 06:04:28 am »
> Keine continues on, towards the village...

> "Oh. Maybe he could have something!" Daiyousei agrees.
>_

> Miss Keine ,along with Miss Mokou in her own manner, as far as known and by first experience,has surely heard and heeded ,but also has far more relations and resposibilities  that she may let on ; they ,in some ways like us, do seem and are more secretly bound than expected while still being -good natured and inclined to help.
>"Alrighty.Glad for everyone!"
>"...Still about dipping again in my Lake Home - touch and slighly nudge the Ice Spheroid  towards the Lake -  I should do this for that once this nice,and not too long,pause you have all goodly earned is concluded".
« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 10:53:28 pm by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #110 on: December 21, 2018, 07:24:54 am »

> Miss Keine ,along with Miss Mokou in her own and related, as far as known by first experience,has surely heard and heeded ,but also has very likely far more on her mind,relations and responsibility that she may safely let on; they ,in some ways like us, do seem and are somehow more bound than expected and still fairly free-and-good natured".
>"Alrighty.Glad for everyone!"
>"...Still about dipping again in my Lake Home - touch and slighly nudge the Ice Spheroid  towards the Lake -  I should this for that once this nice,and not too long,pause you have all goodly earned is concluded".
> "We'll have to remake the whole ice spear thooough." Cirno complains.
> "Sphere, but I guess I shouldn't stress it that much..." The other fairy murmurs.
>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #111 on: December 25, 2018, 07:23:05 pm »

[/quote]
> "We'll have to remake the whole ice spear thooough." Cirno complains.
> "Sphere, but I guess I shouldn't stress it that much..." The other fairy murmurs.
>_
//  8) :toot: A TRULY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!
P.S. ...I should really double-check when typing on forums by Ipad and Safari,especially with the Auto-Correct on..//
> Recall how the Ice Sphere was formed ,filled and the " passenger" transported in.
>Look of thoughtfulness "M-maybe we do not need to go over that again for the needed and extra resources,if there are good alternatives such as..."
>Look of realization and hope : " ...such as just needing to partly repair and filling it ."
>"So if Daiyousei is willing,and only if willing, I too am wiling to  being warped out and in again,but  this time with the Ice Sphere in-between  and only after I am done punching out an opening not too small nor too large to easen the warping ".
« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 10:47:52 pm by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #112 on: December 29, 2018, 05:45:33 am »
//  8) :toot: A TRULY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!
P.S. ...I should really double-check when typing on forums by Ipad and Safari,especially with the Auto-Correct on..//
> Recall how the Ice Sphere was formed ,filled and the " passenger" transported in.
>Look of thoughtfulness "M-maybe we do not need to go over that again for the needed and extra resources,if there are good alternatives such as..."
>Look of realization and hope : " ...such as just needing to partly repair and filling it ."
>"So if Daiyousei is willing,and only if willing, I too am wiling to  being warped out and in again,but  this time with the Ice Sphere in-between  and only after I am done punching out an opening not too small nor too large to easen the warping ".
> "I can warp you out easily, but back in would still be hard..." The fairy admits.
>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #113 on: December 29, 2018, 08:32:27 pm »
// .... 8) :toot: (Again)A TRULY MERRY CHRISTMAS (Continued Period and Festivities) TO YOU ALL! .....

> Fundamentally Recall how the Ice Sphere was formed ,filled and the " passenger" transported in.

>Reassuring,caring,hopeful,high enough tone for the 3+1group to listen in  (is it really just us?)with proper body language. "Daiyousei my new and dear friend,I admit and recognise it too about the Warp ,especially  "the back-in side"; as far as one without it and fresh-out-of-water,meant both as literal and as unexperienced , is capable...."
>..."And yet she has been through being warped in ,safe and sound ,in this very Ice Sphere by : trusting and seeking help acquaintances ,friends,new experiences,improvement, knowledge, and more on top of returnig it all..."
>"...So,again on the condition you are willingly open to the idea and its execution ,might I suggest you some recollecting,practice and training ? Alongside the sure help,support,advice and " the preparedness" of those present - mine assured but not just myself now and in the future - mainly yet not only,for your sake "?
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #114 on: January 04, 2019, 05:59:35 am »

> Fundamentally Recall how the Ice Sphere was formed ,filled and the " passenger" transported in.

>Reassuring,caring,hopeful,high enough tone for the 3+1group to listen in  (is it really just us?)with proper body language. "Daiyousei my new and dear friend,I admit and recognise it too about the Warp ,especially  "the back-in side"; as far as one without it and fresh-out-of-water,meant both as literal and as unexperienced , is capable...."
>..."And yet she has been through being warped in ,safe and sound ,in this very Ice Sphere by : trusting and seeking help acquaintances ,friends,new experiences,improvement, knowledge, and more on top of returnig it all..."
>"...So,again on the condition you are willingly open to the idea and its execution ,might I suggest you some recollecting,practice and training ? Alongside the sure help,support,advice and " the preparedness" of those present - mine assured but not just myself now and in the future - mainly yet not only,for your sake "?
> "No matter how much practice I get, I don't think I'll be able to warp someone into a small space like that in good conscious. So only out..."
>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #115 on: January 05, 2019, 02:51:19 am »
> "No matter how much practice I get, I don't think I'll be able to warp someone into a small space like that in good conscious. So only out..."
>_
{EDIT+POLISH A TAD } //New and   ;) returning Players along characters ( all but epecially   ;) fairy,fairy-related and somehow or more fairy-like in this Quest and Related Ones) and inteactions are (almost :] ) always welcome aren't they ? //

>Swim at normal pace close to the Misty Lake-side of the spheroid,same by back to the side facing our fellows,finallyfloat placid.
>"Oh d-dear that is it,then.I am sharing and thanking your good conscious and clarity altogether,Daiyousei, as I had and have been meaning "
"...Good to learn,and better yet not to mis-learn ,that I was mis-scaling,by feeling only partly-limited like this,close or open
>Try and pinpoint and indicate our Home-Portion of the Misty Lake while keep facing,addressing  at first Daiyousei then both Cirno and Sekibanki.
>"Perphaps a possibility by scaling,directing,describing and moving about improving ,by explanation and cooperation, an activity such as "search-sense-find-nearing-retrieve",with the necessary variation of your Warp and a general help-along.."
>.. around objects of mine or of none whom are uncommon and not too far : be coins,novelties, curiosities by fair worth for us in general and Kourindou ?
>"J-just H-Half aPlan ,fully welcoming better ideas,support,experiences by everyone wishing to do activities ,exploring,helping out as a group and even single friends ... Oooh, would you agree this is someways Exploration and Tour-Like and in others Sport and Treasure Hunt-like, fun,aiming to grow get-together ,-get-to-know?
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 02:11:45 am by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #116 on: January 05, 2019, 03:14:44 am »

>Swim at normal pace close to the Misty Lake-side of the spheroid,same by back to the side facing our fellows,finallyfloat placid.
>"Oh d-dear that is it,then.I am sharing and thanking your good conscious and clarity altogether,Daiyousei, as I had and have been meaning to do "
"...Good to learn,and better yet not to mis-learn ,that I was mis-scaling,space and point of view by feeling only partly-limited
>Try and pinpoint and indicate our Home-Portion of the Misty Lake while keep facing,addressing  at first Daiyousei then both Cirno and Sekibanki.
>"Perphaps a possibility by scaling,directing,describing and moving about improving ,by explanation and cooperation, an activity such as "search-sense-find-nearing-retrieve",with the necessary variation of your Warp and a general help-along.."
>.. around objects of mine or of none whom are identifiable could be coins,novelties or coriousities by fair worth for us in general and Kourindou ?
>"J-just H-Half a,Plan while fully welcome of better ideas,support,experiences by those everyone wishing to do activites ,exploring,helpimg out as a group and even single friends..Oooh, would you agree this doing   likeExploration nd Tour-likein others Sport and Treasure-Hunt,still a fun get-together?
> You should still have some shiny things in the lake that might be valuable...
> "Why don't you simply make an ice wagon?" Sekibanki asks.
> "We can't make wheels!" Cirno says.
> "Then make a circle and I'll sculpt it into a wheel."
> "Sculpt?" Cirno questions.

> "So, would you at least want to be warped out while we figure out what to do?" Daiyousei asks.
>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #117 on: January 05, 2019, 04:43:33 am »
> You should still have some shiny things in the lake that might be valuable...
> "Why don't you simply make an ice wagon?" Sekibanki asks.
> "We can't make wheels!" Cirno says.
> "Then make a circle and I'll sculpt it into a wheel."
> "Sculpt?" Cirno questions.

> "So, would you at least want to be warped out while we figure out what to do?" Daiyousei asks.
>_

> Small shake of head with a smile To Daiyousei and peer over to the Lake,theMansion and The Forest leading to the Bamboo Forest of the Lost,trails " Yes, just not yet,not without avoiding waste of time and eventual hassle to you and anyone involved for the trip back-in ,so it would be best when we figure out a kernel about the what...Unless there is something else you are spotting or sensing from the Lake and near ranges ?".
>Small x4 nod ,2 to Sekibanki 2 to Cirno smiling : " That is so,Cirno! Seki is suggesting to sculpt ,and is sure to be better details and better on-facts than I,to shape the ice wagon with wheels or parts of them already included and improve them with more shaping or additions.."
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #118 on: January 10, 2019, 09:25:32 pm »

> Small shake of head with a smile To Daiyousei and peer over to the Lake,theMansion and The Forest leading to the Bamboo Forest of the Lost,trails " Yes, just not yet,not without avoiding waste of time and eventual hassle to you and anyone involved for the trip back-in ,so it would be best when we figure out a kernel about the what...Unless there is something else you are spotting or sensing from the Lake and near ranges ?".
>Small x4 nod ,2 to Sekibanki 2 to Cirno smiling : " That is so,Cirno! Seki is suggesting to sculpt ,and is sure to be better details and better on-facts than I,to shape the ice wagon with wheels or parts of them already included and improve them with more shaping or additions.."
> "If we're going to sculpt." Sekibanki speaks. "It's better to have you out during it. And with it no longer being a ball, just a wagon, there'd be no need to have precise warping. So, Daiyousei, warp her out and into the lake."
> The greater fairy looks to you...
>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #119 on: January 11, 2019, 04:18:18 am »
> "If we're going to sculpt." Sekibanki speaks. "It's better to have you out during it. And with it no longer being a ball, just a wagon, there'd be no need to have precise warping. So, Daiyousei, warp her out and into the lake."
> The greater fairy looks to you...
>_
>Smile lightly to Sekibanki  : " That is a wonderful idea and approach,Seki.Thank you kindly ".
>Look to Daiyousei and Cirno still smiling :" Yes,we can carry on in such a way with warping out,sculpting and ,in-between ,I may be able to go for a relatively  brief and rewarding trip back to my home...I-if we all agree and there are no troubles with that ".
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.
 

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.076 seconds with 40 queries.