Topic: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3  (Read 1570 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2018, 06:22:28 am »
>"W-Wait... how did we get to the Misty Lake? Wasn't the bamboo forest nowhere near this place!?"
> "Wrong." Mokou speaks.
> "Kinda rude..." Seki murmurs.
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
  • Nickname: Scarlet
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2018, 10:39:01 am »
> "A-Ah... Sorry. It really surprised me that we got here... My apologies..."
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Greater Centenary Festival - Heavenly Cross/VII

Branneg Xy

  • Nickname: Brannegor
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2018, 10:58:12 pm »
> Cirno still seems to be recovering from Keine's constant falling... Keine seems worried about facing Mokou. Mokou definitely looks bored. Daiyousei seems a bit sad. Sekibanki's expression is hard to read as she's covering part of her face.
>_
(Something continues to be up with Dayousei,mainly related to Cirno but also with some parts  of "Team 9", even if she is better than the 1st thread. We should keep looking into help solving it: this is another step among many.Feel free to improve and/or pick it up better time like a meeting Rumia,Mystia,Wriggle...)
>After a few second of adjusting,glance at Seki and use a reassuring enough tone:"W-well,what most matters is that we are out of the way of that Forest of Lost especially after finding out where Kagerou is and what she needs ...
>Glance to Keine then Mokou with a smile and grateful tone : " ...thanks to two very helpful new acquaintances who I hope to know and meet more..."
>...I-if it is not a bother to you all,of course".
>After the response,look over to Daiyousei and gently beckon her : " Hey,Dayousei.  Could you please come here for a momen?"
>If negative remember to wait when she is more at ease , if positive warmly  speak : " sorry if I am being a busybody but I cannot help but notice you seemed to be a bit under the weather about the time we entered that Forest".
>"Did something unpleasant  happen or reminded you of such? We can try to help you as far as we are able,if you are willing to ask and talk but maybe in a more private setting?".
>Think back at the first meeting with a sort-of remiss Daiyousei at the Misty Lake's shore with Cirno joining the group not long after...
>...That odd forgetfulness and unfamiliarity ,partly but not totally gone ,by Cirno to Daiyousei could be sort-of proofs and knowledge of their and their group friendship might be the chief cause but there is still the source or sources behind that cause..

« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 10:23:29 pm by Branneg Xy »

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2018, 09:25:11 am »
> "A-Ah... Sorry. It really surprised me that we got here... My apologies..."
> Mokou shrugs.
(Something continues to be up with Dayousei,mainly related to Cirno but also with some parts  of "Team 9", even if she is better than the 1st thread. We should keep looking into help solving it: this is another step among many.Feel free to improve and/or pick it up better time like a meeting Rumia,Mystia,Wriggle...)
>After a few second of adjusting,glance at Seki and use a reassuring enough tone:"W-well,what most matters is that we are out of the way of that Forest of Lost especially after finding out where Kagerou is and what she needs ...
>Glance to Keine then Mokou with a smile and grateful tone : " ...thanks to two very helpful new acquaintances who I hope to know and meet more..."
>...I-if it is not a bother to you all,of course".
>After the response,look over to Daiyousei and gently beckon her : " Hey,Dayousei.  Could you please come here for a momen?"
>If negative remember to wait when she is more at ease , if positive warmly  speak : " sorry if I am being a busybody but I cannot help but notice you seemed to be a bit under the weather about the time we entered that Forest".
>"Did something unpleasant  happen or reminded you of such? We can try to help you as far as we are able,if you are willing to ask and talk but maybe in a more private setting?".
>Think back at the first meeting with a sort-of remiss Daiyousei at the Misty Lake's shore with Cirno joining the group not long after...
>...That odd forgetfulness and unfamiliarity ,partly but not totally goneby Cirno to Daiyousei proofs and knowledge of their and their group friendship might be the chief cause but there is still the source or sources behind that cause..
> "It's been nice meeting you too." Keine half turns, but keeps looking away.
> The fairy moves closer to the ice sphere.
> "What is it?"
> "Oh. I was just worrying about a few things... Like um... Keine taking the fall a bit roughly... And Cirno-chan laughing a bit too much at it."
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
  • Nickname: Scarlet
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2018, 02:33:52 pm »
> Is Cirno laughing even right now?
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Greater Centenary Festival - Heavenly Cross/VII

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
  • Nickname: Scarlet
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2018, 02:55:38 am »
> "Yes, it was... sort of rude... Did you felt like you should've talk with her concerning that? I could... talk with Keine while at it."
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Greater Centenary Festival - Heavenly Cross/VII

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2018, 07:01:53 am »
> "Yes, it was... sort of rude... Did you felt like you should've talk with her concerning that? I could... talk with Keine while at it."
> "It's probably better to just leave it forgotten to Cirno..."
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
  • Nickname: Scarlet
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2018, 07:29:27 am »
> "You think so? What if it happens again, though?"
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Greater Centenary Festival - Heavenly Cross/VII

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2018, 12:22:58 pm »
> "You think so? What if it happens again, though?"
> "Then I'll say something before things happen..."
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
  • Nickname: Scarlet
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2018, 12:41:53 pm »
> "Hm... I hope it can be noticed beforehand, in that case..."
> "Please don't feel guilty or anything about that, okay? In case you were..."
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Greater Centenary Festival - Heavenly Cross/VII

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2018, 01:12:34 pm »
> "Hm... I hope it can be noticed beforehand, in that case..."
> "Please don't feel guilty or anything about that, okay? In case you were..."
> "I could've helped both times though..."
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
  • Nickname: Scarlet
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2018, 01:15:00 pm »
> "They happened suddenly, so it couldn't have been predicted beforehand... I am sure this is not something transcendental. I hope it won't, at least."
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Greater Centenary Festival - Heavenly Cross/VII

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2018, 12:42:16 pm »
> "They happened suddenly, so it couldn't have been predicted beforehand... I am sure this is not something transcendental. I hope it won't, at least."
> "Transcen...dental?"
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
  • Nickname: Scarlet
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2018, 12:47:13 pm »
> "That will have some kind of effect in the long run."
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Greater Centenary Festival - Heavenly Cross/VII

Branneg Xy

  • Nickname: Brannegor
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2018, 11:11:31 pm »
>Resume smiling sweetly while using a soothing tone ,sincere and not overdone : "Surely this has been an experience to better you on the long-run then,even if it was too sudden to act in a mostly-assured helping way  ,so it would best to take in account but not be saddened by it "
> " Can we agree,Daiyousei? "
>Still with the same expression-tone in any outcome and say this if positive answer, but delay if negative or unsure ,even partly, and say it once she feel fairly reassured-receptive or more  : "Anything  that might feel off or do you need help with,even indirectly or for later? " .

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2018, 04:53:31 am »
> "That will have some kind of effect in the long run."
>Resume smiling sweetly while using a soothing tone ,sincere and not overdone : "Surely this has been an experience to better you on the long-run then,even if it was too sudden to act in a mostly-assured helping way  ,so it would best to take in account but not be saddened by it "
> " Can we agree,Daiyousei? "
>Still with the same expression-tone in any outcome and say this if positive answer, but delay if negative or unsure ,even partly, and say it once she feel fairly reassured-receptive or more  : "Anything  that might feel off or do you need help with,even indirectly or for later? " .
> "...Y-Yeah." She nods. "I'll try to ask you if anything comes up..."
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
  • Nickname: Scarlet
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2018, 06:50:44 am »
> Nod.
> "I will do my best to help. You have the word of the mermaid princess, Dai."
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Greater Centenary Festival - Heavenly Cross/VII

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2018, 01:49:28 pm »
> Nod.
> "I will do my best to help. You have the word of the mermaid princess, Dai."
> "Thanks..."
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
  • Nickname: Scarlet
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2018, 03:15:07 pm »
> Smile and attempt to pat.
> Just to be stopped by the sphere. Right, right...
> Retrieve our hand.
> What is Keine doing right now? And Mokou?
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Greater Centenary Festival - Heavenly Cross/VII

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #50 on: October 23, 2018, 09:25:45 pm »
> Smile and attempt to pat.
> Just to be stopped by the sphere. Right, right...
> Retrieve our hand.
> What is Keine doing right now? And Mokou?
> You press against the sphere... right...

> Keine seems to be down by the lake, maybe drinking? Ah, washing her face.
> Mokou is starting back into the forest.
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
  • Nickname: Scarlet
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2018, 04:05:57 am »
> "Leaving already, Miss Mokou?"
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Greater Centenary Festival - Heavenly Cross/VII

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2018, 01:12:21 am »
> "Leaving already, Miss Mokou?"
> "Yea." She waves
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
  • Nickname: Scarlet
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2018, 07:39:36 pm »
> "It's a shame... I would have liked if you could stay more time with us..."
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Greater Centenary Festival - Heavenly Cross/VII

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #54 on: October 27, 2018, 07:41:07 am »
> "It's a shame... I would have liked if you could stay more time with us..."
> "Well, I wouldn't be there for anyone else lost in here."
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
  • Nickname: Scarlet
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #55 on: October 27, 2018, 08:53:59 am »
> "Ah... that's true! Well, I do hope no one else gets lost! But either way thank you for the help and take care, Miss Mokou!"
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Greater Centenary Festival - Heavenly Cross/VII

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #56 on: October 27, 2018, 01:02:07 pm »
> "Ah... that's true! Well, I do hope no one else gets lost! But either way thank you for the help and take care, Miss Mokou!"
> Mokou nods, disappearing into the woods...
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
  • Nickname: Scarlet
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #57 on: October 27, 2018, 01:03:15 pm »
> Wave until she is out of our sight, then turn to see Keine again.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Greater Centenary Festival - Heavenly Cross/VII

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #58 on: October 28, 2018, 04:40:00 am »
> Wave until she is out of our sight, then turn to see Keine again.
> You smile and wave... smile and wave...
> Then turn to Keine.
> She's looking into the water.
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
  • Nickname: Scarlet
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #59 on: October 28, 2018, 06:36:31 am »
> Are we close to her?
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Greater Centenary Festival - Heavenly Cross/VII
 

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.072 seconds with 22 queries.