Topic: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3  (Read 3928 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #120 on: January 13, 2019, 06:27:15 am »
>Smile lightly to Sekibanki  : " That is a wonderful idea and approach,Seki.Thank you kindly ".
>Look to Daiyousei and Cirno still smiling :" Yes,we can carry on in such a way with warping out,sculpting and ,in-between ,I may be able to go for a relatively  brief and rewarding trip back to my home...I-if we all agree and there are no troubles with that ".
> Dai looks to the others, whom nod in turn, before warping you out from the sphere and into the water.
> It's warm, but at least it's not hot...
>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #121 on: January 15, 2019, 03:36:41 pm »
> Dai looks to the others, whom nod in turn, before warping you out from the sphere and into the water.
> It's warm, but at least it's not hot...
>_
//These parts are for gathering a few resources for the visit to Kourindou,Kagerou's summer dress and other encounters.
>Look at the position where the others three are and memorize it.
>Call out to them "I'll be back soon enough,just the time to gather and bring up something...".
>Dive in the direction of our home.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 04:40:14 pm by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #122 on: January 18, 2019, 02:14:07 pm »
//These parts are for gathering a few redources for the visit to Kourindou,Kagerou's summer dress and other encounters.
>Look at the position where the others three are and memorize it.
>Call out to them "I'll be back soon enough,just the time to gather and bring up something...".
>Dive in the direction of our home.
> You dive down towards your home... It's much better than at the surface of the lake...
>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #123 on: January 18, 2019, 04:45:14 pm »
> You dive down towards your home... It's much better than at the surface of the lake...
>_
>Did the place remain undisturbed?
>Once arrived,if nothing seems off,look for spots where coins and treasures are.
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #124 on: January 20, 2019, 06:16:05 am »
>Did the place remain undisturbed?
>Once arrived,if nothing seems off,look for spots where coins and treasures are.
> Yes.
> You check your usual hoard. There's a few shinnies and "must be valuables", alongside a few actual coins.
>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #125 on: January 20, 2019, 10:07:10 pm »
> Yes.
> You check your usual hoard. There's a few shinnies and "must be valuables", alongside a few actual coins.
>_
>Identify to the best of our abilities the "shinies" and "must be valuables "
>Did the "previous coin gathering" leave only a few of the coins?
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #126 on: January 24, 2019, 10:24:05 am »
>Identify to the best of our abilities the "shinies" and "must be valuables "
>Did the "previous coin gathering" leave only a few of the coins?
> On the contrary. You only took a few, or so your stash implies.
> Though not coins, these objects reflect light well and give a shiny glare... On the other side, the "must be valuables" are objects of specific shapes... One such is a cross on a pearl necklace. Another is a decorated bowl.
>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #127 on: January 25, 2019, 07:33:29 pm »
> On the contrary. You only took a few, or so your stash implies.
> Though not coins, these objects reflect light well and give a shiny glare... On the other side, the "must be valuables" are objects of specific shapes... One such is a cross on a pearl necklace. Another is a decorated bowl.
>_

//Thanks for replying.
>Do the shinies resemble or reference anything that we may know?
>Do we have left any coins of the ones brought with us?
>Is the Decorated  Bowl the only one shapely fit to carry objects?
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #128 on: January 27, 2019, 02:13:15 pm »

//Thanks for replying.
>Do the shinies resemble or reference anything that we may know?
>Do we have left any coins of the ones brought with us?
>Is the Decorated  Bowl the only one shapely fit to carry objects?
> No, you don't think these are recognizable as much...
> Cirno and Dai carried what you gave them. If they don't have it, you don't...
> No. There's at least a couple cups.
>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #129 on: January 30, 2019, 07:18:34 am »
> No, you don't think these are recognizable as much...
> Cirno and Dai carried what you gave them. If they don't have it, you don't...
> No. There's at least a couple cups.
>_

//Wakasagihime 's World Walk - now "Underlake" Tale Moment - happens to nearly all  ::munch: and welcomes  :3 so too ! //

> Right,good thing too for them,the group,the experiencing adventuring ! Especially due to our current youkai-mermaid limits  by nature and nurture but also talents ...
>Orient to briefly look and contemplate in the direction of Dai,Cirno,Seki then and then  in the reverse direction.
> Take in hands the couple cups ,carefully fit and scoop up the "proportionate unrecognizable shinies" and some of the coins as best as possible ; try balancing and taking hold of a few the coin-sizeish  items and coins even by our palms.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 06:10:20 am by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #130 on: January 30, 2019, 05:55:29 pm »

//Wakasagihime 's World Walk - now "Underlake" Tale Moment - happens to nearly all  ::munch: and welcomes  :3 so too ! //

> Right,good thing too for them,the group,the experiencing adventuring ! Especially due to our current youkai-mermaid limits  by nature and nurture but also talents ...
>Orient to briefly look and contemplatein the direction of Dai,Cirno,Seki then in the reverse one.
> Take in hands the couple cups ,carefully fit and scoop up the "proportionate unrecognizable shinies" and some of the coins as best as possible ; try balancing and taking hold of a few the coin-sizeish  items and coins even by our palms.
> You float up, peeking at the group.
> They seem to be helping sculpt some ice with... more ice...
> You gather some of your goods. No, not those goods, the ones that are fine to show others.
>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #131 on: January 31, 2019, 06:42:32 am »
> You float up, peeking at the group.
> They seem to be helping sculpt some ice with... more ice...
> You gather some of your goods. No, not those goods, the ones that are fine to show others.
>_


> Checking The Lake Edge in the reverse direction from our kind group is going to have to wait,so...
> ...final visual,texture,focus checks on the cups and content,then...
> ... time to float up and deliver with care !
> Deposit the goods by positioning and delicately nudge them in their direction,without setting aside,when the task is done, to warmly gaze with a merry smile at the 3 of them and their sculpting .
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 02:14:31 am by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #132 on: February 04, 2019, 04:42:38 am »

> Checking The Lake Edge in the reverse direction from our kind group is going to have to wait,so...
> ...final visual,texture,focusing-on-them checks on the cups and content,then...
> ... time to float up and deliver with care !
> Deposit the goods by positioning and delicately nudge them in their direction,without setting aside,when the task is done, to warmly gaze with a merry smile at the 3 of them and their sculpting .
> They're not pristine... but they're surely still good!
> You surface, placing the goods on land and watching the trio as they sculpt... None have noticed you yet...
>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #133 on: February 04, 2019, 05:12:35 am »
> They're not pristine... but they're surely still good!
> You surface, placing the goods on land and watching the trio as they sculpt... None have noticed you yet...
>_
> Before dipping back in again , wait expectantly for a bit to admire their handiwork ...
> ... no sculpting set or items of sculpting-shape ,owned or found,available to them ?
> Keep our eyes and hear sharp , especially if those 3 dears either need or wish anything either are bothered by anything.
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #134 on: February 13, 2019, 08:05:49 pm »
> Before dipping back in again , wait expectantly for a bit to admire their handiwork ...
> ... no sculpting set or items of sculpting-shape ,owned or found,available to them ?
> Keep our eyes and hear sharp , especially if those 3 dears either need or wish anything either are bothered by anything.
> They seem to have a sculpting set made of ice itself.
> They're still going fine on their own.
>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #135 on: February 14, 2019, 11:45:18 pm »
> Good,good.
> Full-immersion no.2  to our home for another two handful of coins and,if feasible, a 3rd cup or any more-than-decent item for packaging,eventual appraisal and trade.
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #136 on: February 17, 2019, 03:43:06 am »
> Good,good.
> Full-immersion no.2  to our home for another two handful of coins and,if feasible, a 3rd cup or any more-than-decent item for packaging,eventual appraisal and trade.
> You dive back down, taking all you can carry once again...
>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #137 on: February 18, 2019, 09:18:42 pm »
> You dive back down, taking all you can carry once again...
>_
> Neatly deposit it all .
> Happily observe old and new friends at work,the sculpting,the wagon-in-the- making.
> Every now and then look at and take heed of happenings, notable things in other areas and sorroundings of ,whose names were kindly taught by Daiyousei the Great Fairy, “ Misty Lake” including “ Scarlet Devil Mansion”.
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #138 on: February 25, 2019, 06:20:48 pm »
> Neatly deposit it all .
> Happily observe old and new friends at work,the sculpting,the wagon-in-the- making.
> Every now and then look at and take heed of happenings, notable things in other areas and sorroundings of ,whose names were kindly taught by Daiyousei the Great Fairy, “ Misty Lake” including “ Scarlet Devil Mansion”.
> You place your next handful onto the shore, watching your surroundings.
> The group seems to nearly be done. There are a few fairies watching from afar behind some trees. The far off mansion doesn't have anything you can see notable...
>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #139 on: February 25, 2019, 11:29:37 pm »
> You place your next handful onto the shore, watching your surroundings.
> The group seems to nearly be done. There are a few fairies watching from afar behind some trees. The far off mansion doesn't have anything you can see notable...
>_

// Unless someone has a rather nice and Swift plan in Mind, greeting and encountering other fairies,and hidden people, would cost too much effort, time and concern for Wakasagihime and Friends at this juncture and in this Lakey-Position.

> How is the appearance of the group and the big Ice Sculpture?
 > Take a bath for 1 minute under the Misty Lake Surface,slightly swimming away from the its bank, in a manner feasible to be aware toward the area(s) of those neighboring  fairies and then...
« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 09:03:03 am by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #140 on: March 10, 2019, 02:08:38 pm »

// Unless someone has a rather nice and Swift plan in Mind, greeting and encountering other fairies,and hidden people, would cost too much effort, time and concern for Wakasagihime and Friends at this juncture and in this Lakey-Position.

> How is the appearance of the group and the big Ice Sculpture?
 > Take a bath for 1 minute under the Misty Lake Surface,slightly swimming away from the its bank, in a manner feasible to be keeping aware toward the area(s) of those neighboring  fairies and then...
> They seem to be doing fine. Not too many problems they're having. They should be at it for quite a while...
>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #141 on: March 11, 2019, 09:22:07 am »
> They seem to be doing fine. Not too many problems they're having. They should be at it for quite a while...
>_
> ...emerge after having taken that underwater swim,slightly away but still parallel from the Lake edge where our group of friends is working on, towards the area of those curious fairies.
> Are they still there gazing in the same manner and position behind those trees ?How far are they now?
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #142 on: March 19, 2019, 01:00:51 am »
> ...emerge after having taken that underwater swim,slightly away but still parallel from the Lake edge where our group of friends is working on, towards the area of those curious fairies.
> Are they still there gazing in the same manner and position behind those trees ?How far are they now?
> They are still watching. They seem to be trying to peak a bit closer, but don't want to reveal themselves.
>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #143 on: March 19, 2019, 01:54:03 am »
> They are still watching. They seem to be trying to peak a bit closer, but don't want to reveal themselves.
>_
> Turn behind and visually trace a good course and view between ourself and our group of friends. 
> See  if all items to be appraised,traded and to be given as gifts are at their place.
> If everything is alright , navigate closer to the fairies pretending not to see them as not to scare them away.
> What number of them is there?
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #144 on: March 26, 2019, 07:04:11 am »
> Turn behind and visually trace a good course and view between ourself and our group of friends. 
> See  if all items to be appraised,traded and to be given as gifts are at their place.
> If everything is alright , navigate closer to the fairies pretending not to see them as not to scare them away.
> What number of them is there?
> All seems well with what you have gathered.

> You float over to the fairies as if just swimming in general...
> About 4. You don't know if there might be more hidden or not.
>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #145 on: March 28, 2019, 02:26:20 am »
 :yukkuri: // Please,feel free welcoming and partecipating ! // :yukkuri:

> Contently and curiously close in to them to find out more, to at least be acquainted at a distance , do not still reach them, all  at a moderate hustle;this time straightforward to turn wholly aware of each other.

> In what area of the Misty Lake are they,besides the small forest one away from their edge, their distance from the edge ,us,our dear group ,Pathway to the Bamboo Forest and the Scarlet Mansion?

> Do not forget to be in line of sight of Sekibanki,Daiyousei,Cirno and the Ice Wagon in-sculpting ; to turn around,swimming "backstroke", to check ; to eventually rush if they are at the end,close or in need .
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #146 on: April 06, 2019, 01:07:57 pm »
:yukkuri: // Please,feel free welcoming and partecipating ! // :yukkuri:

> Contently and curiously close in to them to find out more, to at least be acquainted at a distance , do not still reach them, all  at a moderate hustle;this time straightforward to turn wholly aware of each other.

> In what area of the Misty Lake are they,besides the small forest one away from their edge, their distance from the edge ,us,our dear group ,Pathway to the Bamboo Forest and the Scarlet Mansion?

> Do not forget to be in line of sight of Sekibanki,Daiyousei,Cirno and the Ice Wagon in-sculpting ; to turn around,swimming "backstroke", to check ; to eventually rush if they are at the end,close or in need .
> They're not too close to the edge. You'd have to go an uncomfortable ways on land if you wanted to reach them. They are also not near the Scarlet Devil Mansion.

> You slowly continue towards them, watching your group during such...
>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #147 on: April 07, 2019, 10:41:31 pm »
> They're not too close to the edge. You'd have to go an uncomfortable ways on land if you wanted to reach them. They are also not near the Scarlet Devil Mansion.

> You slowly continue towards them, watching your group during such...
>_

> Perphaps they will be the first people we are to encounter while moving in that... Ice Wagon !

> Just patiently wait in the water looking between the faries and our group of friends until something of note happens .
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #148 on: April 18, 2019, 03:02:02 pm »
> Perphaps they will be the first people we are to encounter while moving in that... Ice Wagon !

> Just patiently wait in the water looking between the faries and our group of friends until something of note happens .
> You wait...
> Until the group finally finishes the wagon, rather than the fairies gathering their courage.
>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #149 on: April 18, 2019, 11:23:09 pm »
> You wait...
> Until the group finally finishes the wagon, rather than the fairies gathering their courage.
>_

> Well then,one last glance and wave to the fairies and then quickly swim back to our group of friends.

> Be sure to properly inspect,admire and compliment their hard work but wait for it if we see they are still busy over details or discussing.
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.
 

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.081 seconds with 40 queries.