Topic: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3  (Read 1556 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« on: September 06, 2018, 03:16:42 am »
> You are Wakasagihime, a mermaid currently living within Misty Lake.

> You've been really curious about the rest of Gensokyo lately and wish to explore it and meet all of it's residents. Or at least, many of it's residents. Right now, this actually seems fairly likely. Even in this season, you might actually accomplish it...
> You've gotten your friends together, or nearly have. You're also possibly making new ones!

> Your party consists of: Cirno, Daiyousei, Keine, Mokou, Sekibanki, and Kagerou (away...)
> You are being rolled around in a ice sphere filled with water
> "Rabbits...?"
> Do we know about these so-called 'rabbits'?
> You do.
> "Yes."
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
  • Nickname: Scarlet
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2018, 05:09:36 pm »
> "... How come rabbits can do this? Is this some kind of plot between them?"
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Greater Centenary Festival - Heavenly Cross/VII

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2018, 04:04:51 am »
> "... How come rabbits can do this? Is this some kind of plot between them?"
> "Anyone can do it. They just dig a hole. You should be asking why." Mokou answers.
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
  • Nickname: Scarlet
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2018, 05:26:29 pm »
> "Why, then?"
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Greater Centenary Festival - Heavenly Cross/VII

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
  • Nickname: Scarlet
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2018, 09:35:01 am »
> "My what an answer."
> "W-Well, for whatever reason, they should stop. This can hurt people..."
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Greater Centenary Festival - Heavenly Cross/VII

Branneg Xy

  • Nickname: Brannegor
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2018, 10:23:17 am »
Just a passing reply.Thanks  :) for this story as well .
> " Could there be a way to contact them , ask their reasons,even by messages,and arrange for at least some warning?
> Observe the paces which everyone is keeping up.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 10:31:01 am by Branneg Xy »

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2018, 12:40:11 pm »
> "My what an answer."
> "W-Well, for whatever reason, they should stop. This can hurt people..."
> Mokou nods a bit.
Just a passing reply.Thanks  :) for this story as well .
> " Could there be a way to contact them , ask their reasons,even by messages,and arrange for at least some warning?
> Observe the paces which everyone is keeping up.
> "Yea, if you can find where they all usually gather at. Though given this place has a reputation for making people lost, that's not usually easy."
> Cirno's funny bone still hasn't gotten a rest yet. She's next to Daiyousei and behind you, who's waiting to push and roll you over to your next destination.
> Keine is keeping her front turned away from the rest of the group, at one of your sides.
> Sekibanki and Mokou are on the other side.
> Kagerou would join you, but you need to get her a different outfit. Something lighter to wear this summer.
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
  • Nickname: Scarlet
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2018, 02:23:33 am »
> "Do anyone have an idea of where they hang out?"
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Greater Centenary Festival - Heavenly Cross/VII

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2018, 01:56:10 am »
> "Do anyone have an idea of where they hang out?"
> "What are you going to do? Storm over there and spit water on them?" Mokou questions.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2018, 02:02:03 am »
>"H-Hey! No need to be rude! O-or racist..."

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2018, 03:06:33 am »
>"H-Hey! No need to be rude! O-or racist..."
> "I was just saying you aren't exactly in a position to do much, and others have already tried telling them to quit it."
>_

Branneg Xy

  • Nickname: Brannegor
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2018, 03:44:51 pm »
>To Mokou,but make sure those around you may be able to hear:  "So not only they did not listen to several others, but even to a familiar  neighbour such as yourself...".
>"...But surely at their place there is someone who at least try to keep them in check ....".
> " ... Those others that already tried on their own could also have some new insights,if they are known and are willing to share their tale and working together... "
>Keep an eye out for hidden holes and similari snags and  react accordingly in warning our company.

Kagerou has potential to be of great heLP on this issue,possibly even before being helping  out and somehow linking together the resolving of her "issue" and this one could be mutually peachy.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 03:55:34 pm by Branneg Xy »

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2018, 08:56:31 pm »
>To Mokou,but make sure those around you may be able to hear:  "So not only they did not listen to several others, but even to a familiar  neighbour such as yourself...".
>"...But surely at their place there is someone who at least try to keep them in check ....".
> " ... Those others that already tried on their own could also have some new insights,if they are known and are willing to share their tale and working together... "
>Keep an eye out for hidden holes and similari snags and  react accordingly in warning our company.

Kagerou has potential to be of great heLP on this issue,possibly even before being helping  out and somehow linking together the resolving of her "issue" and this one could be mutually peachy.
> "I still said it could be someone other than the rabbits too." Mokou advises.
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
  • Nickname: Scarlet
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2018, 04:38:35 am »
> "Do you have any kind of idea? Maybe someone suspicious or..."
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Greater Centenary Festival - Heavenly Cross/VII

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2018, 08:22:31 am »
> "Do you have any kind of idea? Maybe someone suspicious or..."
> Mokou shrugs.
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
  • Nickname: Scarlet
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2018, 07:07:27 pm »
> Does our ability just work for physical strengthening? It doesn't... improve our senses, for example?
> "That's unfortunate... I don't really find this fair for the people that gets lost... They already can have enough problems with not finding the exit, they have to look out for pits..."
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Greater Centenary Festival - Heavenly Cross/VII

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2018, 12:03:40 am »
> Does our ability just work for physical strengthening? It doesn't... improve our senses, for example?
> "That's unfortunate... I don't really find this fair for the people that gets lost... They already can have enough problems with not finding the exit, they have to look out for pits..."
> You don't know many specifics. It's not like you trained and experimented extensively with it...
> "Well having a name like the "Bamboo Forest of the Lost" should at least let people know what to expect."
>_

Branneg Xy

  • Nickname: Brannegor
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2018, 01:51:37 am »
> You don't know many specifics. It's not like you trained and experimented extensively with it...
> "Well having a name like the "Bamboo Forest of the Lost" should at least let people know what to expect."
>_
> "Well...On one hand that is true but on the other hand there's still necessity to go through the forest and the pits add even more difficulty. "
> " Anyhow,thanks both to you,Miss Mokou,and Miss Keine for helping me and my friends out " .Conclude with a smile and then a small bow.
> " Oh. This could be a nice need and opportunity for a bit of training and experimenting with my power,which I started out doing only recently and it is to physically get stronger while in water , to see if I could strengthen some of my senses too and be of some aid in situations such as this".
> Well,no time and opportunity like the present : wholly submerge in water and begin focusing and putting more effort into our senses (first sight,then detecting bodies of water by distance , hearing and finally smell ) one at a time.
> If Improvement is noticed with one, experiment, test out and gauge it with the normal condition before moving on the next one .
« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 02:05:55 am by Branneg Xy »

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2018, 02:25:33 am »
> "Well...On one hand that is true but on the other hand there's still necessity to go through the forest and the pits add even more difficulty. "
> " Anyhow,thanks both to you,Miss Mokou,and Miss Keine for helping me and my friends out " .Conclude with a smile and then a small bow.
> " Oh. This could be a nice need and opportunity for a bit of training and experimenting with my power,which I started out doing only recently and it is to physically get stronger while in water , to see if I could strengthen some of my senses too and be of some aid in situations such as this".
> Well,no time and opportunity like the present : wholly submerge in water and begin focusing and putting more effort into our senses (first sight,then detecting bodies of water by distance , hearing and finally smell ) one at a time.
> If Improvement is noticed with one, experiment, test out and gauge it with the normal condition before moving on the next one .
> "Nothing we can just handle easily anyways." Mokou responds.
> You submerge fully and try to put more effort on your senses...
> Well, you can see everything clearly out of your eyes. You haven't really had problems. And there isn't much to train with for seeing further, given this place...
> You don't feel anything in you that would inform you of water nearby, if you don't count the usual comfort of just being in water.
> Nearby sounds aren't much louder. Well, you are underwater too, so...
> The most you smell right now is ice...
>_

Branneg Xy

  • Nickname: Brannegor
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2018, 04:17:09 pm »
> Emerge and say : " No luck , but  It was worth a try " .
> Surely the more soaking the more power,like it did in that fairly recent incident, for Danmaku and Danmaku-like and now physical strenght and yet nothing with " techniques " in a broad sense.Is that right ?
>  Add Quest : " Water Utilities for Mermaids and Watery Youkai " ( Of course Player-free to improve/correct upon it ).
> Quest List and Progress ( Thanks ! ).
> While being on lookout and on the way ,out of the Bamboo of the L. to the Human Village and Sorrounds a for a dress for  Kagerou,at least as a starting and winding-down point,try tracing the path and commit it to memory while observing the others for a whie without getting distracted.

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
  • Nickname: Scarlet
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2018, 09:54:24 pm »
> No need to jump all the way to the village just yet. Exiting the forest is fine, as the rest of the commands.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Greater Centenary Festival - Heavenly Cross/VII

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2018, 10:37:53 am »
> Emerge and say : " No luck , but  It was worth a try " .
> Surely the more soaking the more power,like it did in that fairly recent incident, for Danmaku and Danmaku-like and now physical strenght and yet nothing with " techniques " in a broad sense.Is that right ?
>  Add Quest : " Water Utilities for Mermaids and Watery Youkai " ( Of course Player-free to improve/correct upon it ).
> Quest List and Progress ( Thanks ! ).
> While being on lookout and on the way ,out of the Bamboo of the L. to the Human Village and Sorrounds a for a dress for  Kagerou,at least as a starting and winding-down point,try tracing the path and commit it to memory while observing the others for a whie without getting distracted.
> No need to jump all the way to the village just yet. Exiting the forest is fine, as the rest of the commands.
> Your only current recorded quest is the new one. Otherwise, you think you need to get Kagerou some clothes...
> "Luck with what?" Daiyousei asks.
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
  • Nickname: Scarlet
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2018, 06:04:48 pm »
> "I was attempting to see if my strenghtening underwater also affected my senses. You know, to maybe see more afar, or hear things that normally others wouldn't..."
> "I was thinking such could help to find anyone around the forest that sound or look suspicious... but no clue."
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Greater Centenary Festival - Heavenly Cross/VII

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2018, 08:34:03 am »
> "I was attempting to see if my strenghtening underwater also affected my senses. You know, to maybe see more afar, or hear things that normally others wouldn't..."
> "I was thinking such could help to find anyone around the forest that sound or look suspicious... but no clue."
> "Oh. Sorry it didn't work out."
>_

Branneg Xy

  • Nickname: Brannegor
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2018, 01:01:19 pm »
> "Oh. Sorry it didn't work out."
>_
>Turn around and smile warmly :"Not to worry for this journey - I mean not just this one here - is a journey to seek about discovery,findings,friendships and gratitude".
>Proceed,or rather be rolled forward,while having a look-around of the environment.
>Note is one or more of our companions show signs of boredom,annoyance or apprehension.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2018, 02:40:17 pm »
>Turn around and smile warmly :"Not to worry for this journey - I mean not just this one here - is a journey to seek about discovery,findings,friendships and gratitude".
>Proceed,or rather be rolled forward,while having a look-around of the environment.
>Note is one or more of our companions show signs of boredom,annoyance or apprehension.
> Cirno still seems to be recovering from Keine's constant falling... Keine seems worried about facing Mokou. Mokou definitely looks bored. Daiyousei seems a bit sad. Sekibanki's expression is hard to read as she's covering part of her face.
> The rolling resumes...
> This place keeps looking the same, no matter where you're going... Being lost here would be especially bad for you, as you have yet to see any ponds or such...
> You're soon rolled back out to the lake area.
> "A-Ah, that was the path..." Keine speaks to herself.
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
  • Nickname: Scarlet
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2018, 10:33:05 pm »
> We were rolled back all the way back to the Misty Lake?
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Greater Centenary Festival - Heavenly Cross/VII

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2018, 04:35:41 am »
> We were rolled back all the way back to the Misty Lake?
> Yes. It seems to be one of the exits of the forest near it.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 3
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2018, 06:18:45 am »
>"W-Wait... how did we get to the Misty Lake? Wasn't the bamboo forest nowhere near this place!?"
 

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.069 seconds with 22 queries.