Topic: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 19569 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #960 on: March 05, 2019, 08:51:48 am »
>Turn to the dancer exasperatedly.
>"Hey, where'd your friend take that baku? I really need to ask her about something."

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #961 on: March 05, 2019, 09:31:33 am »
>Turn to the dancer exasperatedly.
>"Hey, where'd your friend take that baku? I really need to ask her about something."

>"I wanna go home..." the dancer in green whimpers. Is that a tear streaking down her face?

>_

Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #962 on: March 05, 2019, 10:00:25 am »
>Look somewhat taken aback.
>"Oh uh, I guess you aren't much of a hardened criminal. How'd someone like you get caught up in kidnapping someone?"

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #963 on: March 05, 2019, 06:33:33 pm »
>Look somewhat taken aback.
>"Oh uh, I guess you aren't much of a hardened criminal. How'd someone like you get caught up in kidnapping someone?"

>"Can I go home?" she mutters.
>"Yeah, she's been kind of like this the whole time," Tewi says.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #964 on: March 05, 2019, 07:24:51 pm »
>Look to Eirin.
>"What do you plan to do with her?"

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #965 on: March 05, 2019, 08:54:42 pm »
>Look to Eirin.
>"What do you plan to do with her?"

>"I haven't decided," says Eirin.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #966 on: March 05, 2019, 10:58:00 pm »
>"Well how about we let her go home... on the condition that she takes me with her so I can sort out this mess."

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #967 on: March 05, 2019, 11:00:32 pm »
>"Well how about we let her go home... on the condition that she takes me with her so I can sort out this mess."

>"That sounds very foolish," says Eirin. "You would be practically letting her lead you into a trap. But, hm, I suppose I don't mind if you can get some basic information out of her, first."

>_

Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #968 on: March 06, 2019, 01:13:40 am »
>To the dancer: "You hear that? You can go home if you answer our questions."

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #969 on: March 06, 2019, 07:21:56 am »
>To the dancer: "You hear that? You can go home if you answer our questions."

>The dancer looks up at you. "R-really?"
>"Yes, I suppose," Eirin says.
>"...You're too scary..."

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #970 on: March 06, 2019, 12:42:26 pm »
>The dancer looks up at you. "R-really?"
>"Yes, I suppose," Eirin says.
>"...You're too scary..."

>_

// I hope none minds,and in that case feel free ;)  to countermand and/or make a "corrective reply",if I start out  with just a question to both make clear the context and test out sincerity .( IMHO-In my humble opinion ) I do suggest that the question enabling Murasa to be "escorted   :ohdear: " to (Okina) "Matara"'s Realm should be saved   for the "final rounds" . Thanks for listening/reading.//

> Calm smile to the green dancer :" No worry there,it is just a chat with questions to clear out doubts."
> " First, were you and your partner greatly involved in the " Last Season-Affecting Incident "?

^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #971 on: March 06, 2019, 07:25:40 pm »
>"Well first of all, what's your name? Kind of awkward to have a conversation if we don't even know that."

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #972 on: March 06, 2019, 07:44:37 pm »
>"Well first of all, what's your name? Kind of awkward to have a conversation if we don't even know that."

> Calm smile to the green dancer :" No worry there,it is just a chat with questions to clear out doubts."
> " First, were you and your partner greatly involved in the " Last Season-Affecting Incident "?

>"M-Mai," she mumbles, looking around at the various people around her.
>She doesn't seem interested in answering the following question, she seems more distracted worrying about the rabbits and Eirin.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #973 on: March 07, 2019, 09:22:45 pm »
>"Would it help if there were less people in here?"
>Look to Eirin to see if she'll allow that.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #974 on: March 07, 2019, 09:54:23 pm »
>"Would it help if there were less people in here?"
>Look to Eirin to see if she'll allow that.

>Mai nods a little.
>"Do you think you can handle her?" Eirin says.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #975 on: March 07, 2019, 09:59:43 pm »
>"It doesn't look like there's any fight left in her, it'll be fine."

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #976 on: March 07, 2019, 10:07:25 pm »
// Funny how in the Touhou Japanese Original she should introduce herself as " Minamitsu"  :] . //


> " I shall do my best neither to underestimate the situation nor to abuse it ".
> Look back to Mai : " Glad to know,Mai,mine's Murasa."
> Take a pause among the replies and try to focus and feel within the presence of Stargazer .
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 04:28:01 pm by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #977 on: March 07, 2019, 11:27:44 pm »
>"It doesn't look like there's any fight left in her, it'll be fine."

> " I shall do my best neither to underestimate the situation nor to abuse it ".
> Look back to Mai : " Glad to know,Mai,mine's Murasa."
> Take a pause among the replies and try to focus and feel within the presence of Stargazer .

>"Alright," says Eirin. She looks to the rabbits. "You all can get back to whatever you're doing. Once Reisen gets back, bring her to me immediately." The sage then looks to you and says, "I'll go have a look over in the storage room."
>Eirin departs, and the rabbits filter out. You hear one of them muttering to the other, "She just wants someone to cuddle and maker her feel better for blowing things this bad, y'know."
>Soon you, Mai, and Tojiko are left alone. You introduce yourself to Mai. Tojiko says, "I'm Soga no Tojiko. No hard feelings about before."
>"I wanna go home..." Mai says, looking at you with watery eyes.
>You don't feel anything like Stargazer around, but perhaps it's simply too busy here?

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #978 on: March 08, 2019, 12:12:05 am »
>"Alright," says Eirin. She looks to the rabbits. "You all can get back to whatever you're doing. Once Reisen gets back, bring her to me immediately." The sage then looks to you and says, "I'll go have a look over in the storage room."
>Eirin departs, and the rabbits filter out. You hear one of them muttering to the other, "She just wants someone to cuddle and maker her feel better for blowing things this bad, y'know."
>Soon you, Mai, and Tojiko are left alone. You introduce yourself to Mai. Tojiko says, "I'm Soga no Tojiko. No hard feelings about before."
>"I wanna go home..." Mai says, looking at you with watery eyes.
>You don't feel anything like Stargazer around, but perhaps it's simply too busy here?

>_
> Perphaps Stargazer is sort-of shy around strangers or has not yet adapted to being transported to Gensokyo..
>  Calmly to Mai : " After we all have a clearer picture of the situation at hand,you can certainly return home ."
> " Speaking of home,would you mind telling us about your home and who is waiting to welcome you back there ? " .
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #979 on: March 08, 2019, 07:34:37 am »
> Perphaps Stargazer is sort-of shy around strangers or has not yet adapted to being transported to Gensokyo..
>  Calmly to Mai : " After we all have a clearer picture of the situation at hand,you can certainly return home ."
> " Speaking of home,would you mind telling us about your home and who is waiting to welcome you back there ? " .

>Who knows where Stargazer is?
>"...I miss Satono..," Mai says, sobbing again.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #980 on: March 09, 2019, 04:54:48 pm »
>Who knows where Stargazer is?
>"...I miss Satono..," Mai says, sobbing again.

>_

> This "Satono" is likely her pink dancer partner,unless something or someone definitely proves her to be otherwise.
> Reassuring smile :" I am sure she dearly misses you as well until she welcomes you back , but is she the only one at your home ? ".
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #981 on: March 09, 2019, 10:56:33 pm »
>"Who's Satono?"

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #982 on: March 10, 2019, 06:44:17 pm »
>"Who's Satono?"

>"My sister," Mai mumbles, "I miss her..."

> This "Satono" is likely her pink dancer partner,unless something or someone definitely proves her to be otherwise.
> Reassuring smile :" I am sure she dearly misses you as well until she welcomes you back , but is she the only one at your home ? ".

>You assume she is the dancer in pink, and press on.
>"Uh-huh," Mai says. "But I'm not allowed to say..."

>_

Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #983 on: March 10, 2019, 08:54:31 pm »
>"Well, what can you tell me? Because the people that live here are going to want to know why you broke into their house."
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 09:33:37 pm by Yaersulf »

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #984 on: March 11, 2019, 02:07:26 am »
>"Well, what can you tell me? Because the people that live here are going to want to know why you broke into their house."

>"Because we were told to..." says Mai. "We had to get the stuff, and the baku..."

>_

Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #985 on: March 11, 2019, 03:44:34 am »
>"There are better ways to get someone's help than kidnapping them you know. What did you need a baku for anyway?"

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #986 on: March 11, 2019, 05:04:08 am »
>"Because we were told to..." says Mai. "We had to get the stuff, and the baku..."

>_
//Remember that Mai has regained some courage from the very little she had been since captured and separated ; it would be best to follow a golden rule set of "Delicate First,Firm Secondary,No Clues Lost to too much of the 1st or the 2nd " until the is more upfront ,as far as she is capable like this,especially for the non-allowed and mostly-non-allowed parts . More precisely she is not going to talk about what she is not allowed to  explain,surely not directly ; she would be the same even if free and especially about those finer details she might know, but  much more unknown are unknown to both of the "Dancers Sisters "  . Yet we can make,and are making,her brush and reveal some pieces of that kind by talking more on the general&indirect-side ; of course the allowed parts,even ambiguously so, should been,and have been,open to more of the detail&direct-side while still in a balance//.

> " In addition to that,would you say that both the stuff and the Baku,whose name's Doremy Sweet, were both from here, Eientei ,and for that same aim ? "
« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 05:09:11 am by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #987 on: March 11, 2019, 05:42:48 am »
>"There are better ways to get someone's help than kidnapping them you know. What did you need a baku for anyway?"

> " In addition to that,would you say that both the stuff and the Baku,whose name's Doremy Sweet, were both from here, Eientei ,and for that same aim ? "


>"Because we were told to," says Mai. "...I wanna go home."

>_

Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #988 on: March 11, 2019, 07:20:03 am »
>"You were just following orders without being told why? You must really respect your boss, I can relate."

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #989 on: March 11, 2019, 08:38:43 am »
>"You were just following orders without being told why? You must really respect your boss, I can relate."

>She nods a little.
>"Just kind of a foot soldier, huh?" Tojiko says, floating near you with her arms crossed. "I guess it makes sense, if Eirin's right about who she works for."

>_

 

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.049 seconds with 41 queries.