Topic: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 19354 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #930 on: February 20, 2019, 01:05:40 am »
> "Did that feel any different? Perhaps any more successful?"


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #931 on: February 20, 2019, 02:53:01 am »
> "Did that feel any different? Perhaps any more successful?"

>She feels confused and uncertain. and not very confident.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #932 on: February 21, 2019, 10:33:00 am »
>She feels confused and uncertain. and not very confident.

>_
> While turning back spiritual again,demark the approximate or even exact area(s) to which Stargazer is clinging.
> Measure out,balance out, gently define and turn that(those) into a sort-of focused-spiritual-bubble-carry.
> Shifts in the comfort of Stargazer's grip and general comfort ?
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #933 on: February 21, 2019, 08:30:44 pm »
> While turning back spiritual again,demark the approximate or even exact area(s) to which Stargazer is clinging.
> Measure out,balance out, gently define and turn that(those) into a sort-of focused-spiritual-bubble-carry.
> Shifts in the comfort of Stargazer's grip and general comfort ?

>You go incorporeal once more. Stargazer seems to intuit your intentions, and attempts to cling to you again.
>You try to analyze this situation when the water pressure around you suddenly vanishes. Where there was kelp and ocean floor, there is now just a room full of shelves. A few of them have been knocked over. and their contents scattered about; a collection of what looks like herbs and powders and and bottles that have thankfully not broken. The entire room is stocked similarly, at a glance. A couple rabbits seem to be at work cleaning up the mess, but they break out into shrieks as your ghostly form manifests only a short distance away from them.

>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #934 on: February 21, 2019, 08:44:57 pm »
> Look suddenly shocked.
> "Uh, sorry! Sorry!"
> Dash out of the room.
> Is Stargazer still attached to us?
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #935 on: February 21, 2019, 11:54:43 pm »
> Look suddenly shocked.
> "Uh, sorry! Sorry!"
> Dash out of the room.
> Is Stargazer still attached to us?

>You dash your incorporeal form out of the room, to more screams. You come out to a hallway. You think this is close to where you were fighting the dancers. In fact, looking around, you think this was the battlefield.
>You do not see Stargazer anywhere, nor do you feel her emotions. But you think you can feel something still holding onto your essence.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #936 on: February 22, 2019, 12:54:52 am »
> Look ourselves over.
> "Stargazer? Are you still there?"


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #937 on: February 22, 2019, 03:03:17 am »
> Look ourselves over.
> "Stargazer? Are you still there?"

>You look yourself over. You are green and translucent, your body kind of indistinct. Nothing seems awry.
>There is no reply.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #938 on: February 22, 2019, 11:36:48 am »
> Return to normal.


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #939 on: February 22, 2019, 06:26:08 pm »
> Return to normal.

>You return to your normal, more comfortable state.
>Moments later, a few couple rabbits burst in from another direction; probably their dorm if you recall correctly, looking around wildly and then focusing on you. A moment later, Tojiko drifts out after them.
>"We heard screaming!" one of the rabbits says.
>"There you are!" Tojiko says. "Let me guess, another trip to the beach?"

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #940 on: February 22, 2019, 10:24:49 pm »
>You return to your normal, more comfortable state.
>Moments later, a few couple rabbits burst in from another direction; probably their dorm if you recall correctly, looking around wildly and then focusing on you. A moment later, Tojiko drifts out after them.
>"We heard screaming!" one of the rabbits says.
>"There you are!" Tojiko says. "Let me guess, another trip to the beach?"

>_
// "Stargazer",she is likely to be ,"mostly and not wholly", mostly un-manifested,un-acclimated,dormant,un-needed (short-term) so far; especially,for the moment , out of the "Unfamiliar Ghostly Summon of the (Minamitsu)  Murasa to THAT Ocean Floor( en.tohouwiki.net -> Ship phantoms (船幽霊 funayuurei) are ghosts of those who have drowned at sea. They use their ladles to sink boats ). "//

> Shift some of our whole self and focus where we felt "Stargazer" is supposed to be felt.
 > Turn Apologetically to the rabbits :"Real sorry about the scare when I was unexpectedly back here and this fuzzy explaining: I as well am fuzzy and unprepared about nearly all of it!
> " Sure is I was  " unexpectedly and unwillingly materialized away at a good time" ,that's when helping Danmakuing those Kidnapping Dancers to rescue that Uncoscious Baku..."
> Turn to Tojiko,bemused: " ...Yes a trip to that " weird deep beach " with more scenario every time and this time a new...someone quite friendly and benevolent as well as unexpected... ."
 > " ...Though,later''s later. Right now it would be best to know about the time passed and everything possible about , ..."trying"...the mentioned Rescue on Battling those 2 Green-Pink out of their "Job" ,as they kept saying".
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 10:54:48 pm by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #941 on: February 23, 2019, 09:49:52 am »
> Shift some of our whole self and focus where we felt "Stargazer" is supposed to be felt.
 > Turn Apologetically to the rabbits :"Real sorry about the scare when I was unexpectedly back here and this fuzzy explaining: I as well am fuzzy and unprepared about nearly all of it!
> " Sure is I was  " unexpectedly and unwillingly materialized away at a good time" ,that's when helping Danmakuing those Kidnapping Dancers to rescue that Uncoscious Baku..."
> Turn to Tojiko,bemused: " ...Yes a trip to that " weird deep beach " with more scenario every time and this time a new...someone quite friendly and benevolent as well as unexpected... ."
 > " ...Though,later''s later. Right now it would be best to know about the time passed and everything possible about , ..."trying"...the mentioned Rescue on Battling those 2 Green-Pink out of their "Job" ,as they kept saying".

>You cannot turn incorporeal and speak, it takes some concentration.
>"Well, uh, don't do that," says one of the rabbits.
>"We're on high alert and stuff." another adds.
>"Things kind of fell apart after you left," says Tojiko.
>"Because you zapped everybody," one of the rabbits mumbles.
>"Look," says Tojiko, fixing a look of her own on the rabbit, "I was trying to stop them, and I didn't have time to plot out every little thing, okay? I'm sorry most of you ended up getting in range, alright?"
>"Yeah yeah, sure sure," says the rabbit.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #942 on: February 23, 2019, 07:31:25 pm »
>You cannot turn incorporeal and speak, it takes some concentration.
>"Well, uh, don't do that," says one of the rabbits.
>"We're on high alert and stuff." another adds.
>"Things kind of fell apart after you left," says Tojiko.
>"Because you zapped everybody," one of the rabbits mumbles.
>"Look," says Tojiko, fixing a look of her own on the rabbit, "I was trying to stop them, and I didn't have time to plot out every little thing, okay? I'm sorry most of you ended up getting in range, alright?"
>"Yeah yeah, sure sure," says the rabbit.

>_
> " So the gist of it,until more details are revealed,is that unfortunately the Dancer Duo succeeded in the Kidnapping and they shook away any pursuing and tracking attempts...".
> Pause for responses then:  " ... Is it possible to be lead to the place where they managed the get-away ? "
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #943 on: February 25, 2019, 02:07:57 am »
> " So the gist of it,until more details are revealed,is that unfortunately the Dancer Duo succeeded in the Kidnapping and they shook away any pursuing and tracking attempts...".
> Pause for responses then:  " ... Is it possible to be lead to the place where they managed the get-away ? "

>"...More or less, yeah," says Tojiko.
>"Maybe," Tojiko says, "But Eirin was wanting to talk with you, first."

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #944 on: February 25, 2019, 10:51:46 pm »
>"...More or less, yeah," says Tojiko.
>"Maybe," Tojiko says, "But Eirin was wanting to talk with you, first."

>_
// ~ None must have qualms in honestly and helpfully partecipating ~//

 > " Alrighty then " , nod, " to Eirin and to better tides ".
> Nod-glance to Tojiko :"And ,please, with  your company ,if you do agree ,Tojiko, during at least part of the talks since we have bee helpfully investigating through this ,dare I say it...Incident together for while ".
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 12:01:07 am by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #945 on: February 26, 2019, 03:44:34 am »
> " Alrighty then " , nod, " to Eirin and to better tides ".
> Nod-glance to Tojiko :"And ,please, with  your company ,if you do agree Tojiko, during at least part of the talks since we have bee helpfully investigating through this ,dare I say it...Incident together for while ".

>"Yeah, sure, I'll come," says Tojiko, and starts to float out the door. "She's this way."
>You follow Tojiko back into the rabbit's dorm. It is fairly quietly, but you immediately see a number of rabbits with danmaku wounds resting in scattered beds. A tall woman with long silver hair stands over one, wearing a dress of alternating red and blue sections. She glances back as Tojiko drifts in, and gives you a nod. "Miss Murasa, it is good to see you again."

>_


Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #946 on: February 27, 2019, 12:35:14 am »
>"Yeah, sure, I'll come," says Tojiko, and starts to float out the door. "She's this way."
>You follow Tojiko back into the rabbit's dorm. It is fairly quietly, but you immediately see a number of rabbits with danmaku wounds resting in scattered beds. A tall woman with long silver hair stands over one, wearing a dress of alternating red and blue sections. She glances back as Tojiko drifts in, and gives you a nod. "Miss Murasa, it is good to see you again."

>_

// Uuu...From now on I should try and correct my style of talking,ref. prev. reply, by Murasa to Tojiko since it is somehow too verbose and formal for the 2 of them. being with a fairly spontaneous nature and ,in this CYOA, having been sharing some familiarity . //

> How are the Myouren Temple and our personal relations with Eientei ?
> Look at the bedridden rabbit with a grimace then face and nod back to Eirin : " It is good to see and have talks with you as well about this // Please, Omit or Insert  miss " depending on Murasa's relations // , miss Eirin , not good are its  consequences " ..
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 12:47:34 am by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #947 on: February 27, 2019, 03:43:56 am »
> How are the Myouren Temple and our personal relations with Eientei ?
> Look at the bedridden rabbit with a grimace then face and nod back to Eirin : " It is good to see and have talks with you as well about this // Please, Omit or Insert  miss " depending on Murasa's relations // , miss Eirin , not good are its  consequences " ..

>There aren't any real ties between the Myouren Temple and Eientei, but there's no past issues either.  You've visited here every few months or so, so you are a known face, but not particularly close to anyone.
>"We've grown a little too dependant on Udonge," Eirin says "They would choose to strike while she is out selling medicine... Thank you for doing what you could."

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #948 on: February 27, 2019, 11:33:45 pm »
>There aren't any real ties between the Myouren Temple and Eientei, but there's no past issues either.  You've visited here every few months or so, so you are a known face, but not particularly close to anyone.
>"We've grown a little too dependant on Udonge," Eirin says "They would choose to strike while she is out selling medicine... Thank you for doing what you could."

>_
> " I wish I could have helped out even more ,if not for a certain recurring interference which caught up at a bad time... "
> "...But more importantly : that means those two kidnapping dancers knew when to strike and were more or less familiar with how Security worked around here... "
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #949 on: February 28, 2019, 01:35:04 am »
> " I wish I could have helped out even more ,if not for a certain recurring interference which caught up at a bad time... "
> "...But more importantly : that means those two kidnapping dancers knew when to strike and were more or less familiar with how Security worked around here... "

>"That may be," says Eirin. "I was wondering is you had any insights to add?"

>_

Serela

  • Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
  • LOOK AT ME
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #950 on: February 28, 2019, 03:02:21 pm »
>"They were already attacking when I got here, and my... problem started acting up again before I could really stop 'em. So I'm afraid all I know is that they seem to have kidnapped the baku, Doremy Sweet. I came here looking for Doremy actually, I'd heard she was around... I wonder if those kidnappers heard that too and that's why they dropped in?"
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #951 on: February 28, 2019, 06:33:46 pm »
>"They were already attacking when I got here, and my... problem started acting up again before I could really stop 'em. So I'm afraid all I know is that they seem to have kidnapped the baku, Doremy Sweet. I came here looking for Doremy actually, I'd heard she was around... I wonder if those kidnappers heard that too and that's why they dropped in?"

>Eirin nods as you reply, says "Get some rest, you'll be fine in an hour," to the rabbit she was looking over, then gestures for you to follow as she moves away.
>"Are they your enemies?" says Eirin. "I should have guessed that is why the came, but I had to consider the Princess' safety, and moved to keep her safe. Otherwise I might have repelled them myself."

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #952 on: February 28, 2019, 08:06:06 pm »
>Eirin nods as you reply, says "Get some rest, you'll be fine in an hour," to the rabbit she was looking over, then gestures for you to follow as she moves away.
>"Are they your enemies?" says Eirin. "I should have guessed that is why the came, but I had to consider the Princess' safety, and moved to keep her safe. Otherwise I might have repelled them myself."

>_
//  Please ,do correct :) me if I am wrong/unclear.Thanks :) .  //

> " They are new faces,as far as known,that are going to be doing repentance and reparation before Doremy Sweet,Eientei,myself and anyone they wronged ."
 > " If it can be of additional help,they acted like they were performing a dance while zealously  doing a committed job rather than an heinous act and they were fairly surprised to find so much resistance ."
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #953 on: February 28, 2019, 09:51:56 pm »
> " They are new faces,as far as known,that are going to be doing repentance and reparation before Doremy Sweet,Eientei,myself and anyone they wronged ."
 > " If it can be of additional help,they acted like they were performing a dance while zealously  doing a committed job rather than an heinous act and they were fairly surprised to find so much resistance ."

>Eirin nods. "So you don't know them. I have a strong suspicion they work for Matara."
>If you are not mistaken, she is referring to a deity that is...fairly unknown. You've seen a little shrine to her in the back of the butcher shop, you've heard a leather tanner mention her names, people on the lowest social rung. You don't know much about this deity other than those are the only people who seem to pay her any mind. However, you have also heard she was responsible for the seasons being strange a little while ago...

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #954 on: March 02, 2019, 12:00:01 am »
>Eirin nods. "So you don't know them. I have a strong suspicion they work for Matara."
>If you are not mistaken, she is referring to a deity that is...fairly unknown. You've seen a little shrine to her in the back of the butcher shop, you've heard a leather tanner mention her names, people on the lowest social rung. You don't know much about this deity other than those are the only people who seem to pay her any mind. However, you have also heard she was responsible for the seasons being strange a little while ago...

>_
//  :ohdear: Polishing,clarity,expressiveness  was needed before replying //

> Before explanation,be a dear to Tojiko->turn to face her with smile,beckon her closer,if necessary.
> Fistpalm : " That's a floating ship ! Thanks a load, miss Eirin ! "
" > I have learnt ,and still plan to be learning in this necessity, a few important facts and locations about Matara,something significant is: she is a fairly cryptic and unknown one,except for most people low on the social ladder in the Human Village, she had a main role in the Last Incident and the Seasons ,she being a Deity  on top of all that". 
> " In the end this leads to Matara as the "Prime Suspect" and her agents the" Kidnapping Dancer Duo" alongside the poor Baku Doremy Sweet "Needed Victim" for a much larger scheme....with chances of large side-effects and troubles to boot...
> "... Be as it may ,any useful help and effort, minimal to the greatest, is and is always going to be welcomed and encouraged by the Myouren Temple, me personally and anyone who truly wish and act for good, like yours, the rabbits and surely Tojiko " - gesture to Tojiko .

^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #955 on: March 02, 2019, 09:43:55 am »
> Before explanation,be a dear to Tojiko->turn to face her with smile,beckon her closer,if necessary.
> Fistpalm : " That's a floating ship ! Thanks a load, miss Eirin ! "
" > I have learnt ,and still plan to be learning in this necessity, a few important facts and locations about Matara,something significant is: she is a fairly cryptic and unknown one,except for most people low on the social ladder in the Human Village, she had a main role in the Last Incident and the Seasons ,she being a Deity  on top of all that". 
> " In the end this leads to Matara as the "Prime Suspect" and her agents the" Kidnapping Dancer Duo" alongside the poor Baku Doremy Sweet "Needed Victim" for a much larger scheme....with chances of large side-effects and troubles to boot...
> "... Be as it may ,any useful help and effort, minimal to the greatest, is and is always going to be welcomed and encouraged by the Myouren Temple, me personally and anyone who truly wish and act for good, like yours, the rabbits and surely Tojiko " - gesture to Tojiko .

>Tojiko has been floating to your side, she gives you a polite nod,
>Eirin nods as well as you display your knowledge of Matara, and theorize about her schemes. "As well, they raided a storage room, before attempting their kidnapping, I will need to take stock of the damage, there simple hasn't been time yet."
>The sage leads you out of the dormitory, and down hall. "There is one other thing."

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #956 on: March 03, 2019, 02:49:50 am »
>Tojiko has been floating to your side, she gives you a polite nod,
>Eirin nods as well as you display your knowledge of Matara, and theorize about her schemes. "As well, they raided a storage room, before attempting their kidnapping, I will need to take stock of the damage, there simple hasn't been time yet."
>The sage leads you out of the dormitory, and down hall. "There is one other thing."

>_
> " Yes almost always best to check on people before items ".
> "We are fearing the same:  it is very likely that another one of Matara's,with mayhap an hidden ally of her, Scheme pieces was pilfered by one of your storerooms, at least an important clue to that. "
> " We are all ears ."
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #957 on: March 04, 2019, 02:21:28 am »
> " Yes almost always best to check on people before items ".
> "We are fearing the same:  it is very likely that another one of Matara's,with mayhap an hidden ally of her, Scheme pieces was pilfered by one of your storerooms, at least an important clue to that. "
> " We are all ears ."

>"Here," Eirin says as she opens a door.
>Inside, you find what looks like a fairly large linen closet. More of a linen room, really, filled with shelves holding various sheets, towels, and the like. You can see a few rabbits, you pick out Tewi among them, watching over the Dancer in Green. The dancer clearly did not take well to your danmaku and whatever Tojiko may have done, and is currently kneeling, with her arms bound by what you assume is a pillow case..
>"Your efforts weren't entirely in vain," says Eirin.

>_

>_

Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #958 on: March 04, 2019, 05:55:33 am »
>"Oh, that's definitely something.  Has she talked at all?"
>Take this opportunity to get a more thorough look at her.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #959 on: March 04, 2019, 08:20:26 pm »
>"Oh, that's definitely something.  Has she talked at all?"
>Take this opportunity to get a more thorough look at her.

>"I haven't had the time to ask her anything yet," says Eirin.
>"Hasn't said anything useful at all," Tewi says.
>The dancer looks at you and your companions, her eyes watery and lower lip quivering. She's barely bothering to hold herself up.

>_

 

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.047 seconds with 41 queries.