Topic: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 19332 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #900 on: February 13, 2019, 07:19:38 am »
> "Uh...hello."

>You greet the thing.
>After a moment, you can feel in its strange undulations that it too is greeting you, feeling a bit uncertain as you are.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #901 on: February 13, 2019, 01:21:29 pm »
>You greet the thing.
>After a moment, you can feel in its strange undulations that it too is greeting you, feeling a bit uncertain as you are.

>_
// :) RIGHT-O (and no matter,at this stage, my typing slowdown on Android Firefox OS) ! :) //

> Think and feel ,by  mental and emotional focused vibrations  and feelings, greetings and more  : " Forgive me for making you uncertain by seeking you out ,needy-sake and curiosity-sake at that , since I too am quite uncertain about being “ unwillingly and unexpectedly shifted away in "  this place,among its inhabitants...Thank'  Heaven,still close by an active home,yours."
> Comprehension moment then,unless more clearing is prompted ,go on:   " First o'all, Hello again ! Names is, that some  of my identity to best know and interact. aMing neighbours and such, Minamitsu Murasa from the Ocean-less and supposedly far away world of Gensokyo... ".
> If it does not decently carry/“vibrate(?) through spell and speak it.
> Pause with attention and Duly Note in the Mind,this unfamiliar set of Comunicativeness,Expressiveness. 
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 10:15:53 pm by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #902 on: February 13, 2019, 07:41:46 pm »
> Think and feel ,by  mental and emotional focused vibrations  and feelings, greetings and more  : " Forgive me for making you uncertain by seeking you out ,needy-sake and curiosity-sake at that , since I too am quite uncertain about being “ unwillingly and unexpectedly shifted away in "  this place,among its inhabitants...Thank'  Heaven,still close by an active home,yours."
> Comprehension moment then,unless more clearing is prompted ,go on:   " First o'all, Hello again ! Names is, that some  of my identitu to best know and interact. aMing neighbours and such, Minamitsu Murasa from the Ocean-less and supposedly far away world of Gensokyo... ".
> If it does not decently carry/“vibrate(?) through spell and speak it.
> Pause with attention and Duly Note in the Mind,this unfamiliar set of Comunicativeness,Expressiveness. 

>You try to focus your feelings at the entity, and nothing seems to happen. You feel it is confused.
>Speaking, however, does get a reaction. At the word 'gensokyo', you definitely get a sense that it recognizes the word. From there, you can understand that it is trying to communicate a complex feeling toward you, it takes you a few moments to really make sense of it; it seems to regard itself as One Who Watches the Lights of Darkened Heaven. You get the sense that the 'wordiness' of this name arises from not quite having language, you can easily condense the feeling down to a single word: Stargazer.

>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #903 on: February 13, 2019, 08:26:21 pm »
Oh wow, blast from the past right there.

> "Hello, Stargazer. You have heard of Gensokyo, huh? I was just there, but now I'm here for some reason."
> Gesture all around us.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #904 on: February 13, 2019, 08:40:24 pm »
> "Hello, Stargazer. You have heard of Gensokyo, huh? I was just there, but now I'm here for some reason."
> Gesture all around us.

>You summarize your situation. You can feel sympathy for your situation from Stargazer, and a sense that it too is very lost.

>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #905 on: February 13, 2019, 08:41:08 pm »
> Does the surrounding area still look like a flooded, deep-sea Eientei? Or are the Eientei aspects gone?
> "Do you know where this is?"
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #906 on: February 13, 2019, 08:44:56 pm »
> Does the surrounding area still look like a flooded, deep-sea Eientei? Or are the Eientei aspects gone?
> "Do you know where this is?"

>You don't immediately recognize any aspect of Eientei here. You suppose the kelp may have replaced the bamboo?
>You can feel that Stargazer has no idea where it...no, where she is. Nor any idea how she got here.

>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #907 on: February 13, 2019, 08:49:17 pm »
> Have we made physical contact with Stargazer?
> "I also don't know how or why this happened, unfortunately. I don't suppose you were in Gensokyo as well when you were pulled here?"
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #908 on: February 13, 2019, 09:06:54 pm »
> Have we made physical contact with Stargazer?
> "I also don't know how or why this happened, unfortunately. I don't suppose you were in Gensokyo as well when you were pulled here?"

>You have not.
>Stargazer pauses. The feelings come slowly from her, but you get a sense she doesn't know where she has been for a long time. She has vague recollections of another place, infinitely far away, cold and dark and crowded. Now she is here.

>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #909 on: February 13, 2019, 09:19:10 pm »
> Look slightly mortified.
> "That sounds...unpleasant. I wonder if there is a way to bring you back to Gensokyo with me?"
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #910 on: February 13, 2019, 10:49:40 pm »
> Look slightly mortified.
> "That sounds...unpleasant. I wonder if there is a way to bring you back to Gensokyo with me?"

>You feel that Stargazer is just as puzzled by that question as you are.
>She begins to move toward you, her tendrils moving to surround you.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #911 on: February 13, 2019, 11:41:16 pm »
> Can we sense any malevolent intent?
> If not, let whatever is about to happen happen.


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #912 on: February 14, 2019, 12:15:09 am »
> Can we sense any malevolent intent?
> If not, let whatever is about to happen happen.

>You do not.
>She touches you, her tendrils gently wrapping around you. You brace for a sting, but it seems that either Stargazer does not sting as jellyfish and Man O' Wars do. You aren't certain what she is trying to do, but she quickly grows frustrated.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #913 on: February 14, 2019, 11:29:58 pm »
Oh wow, blast from the past right there.

> "Hello, Stargazer. You have heard of Gensokyo, huh? I was just there, but now I'm here for some reason."
> Gesture all around us.
// If I am right ,she is From"Utsuho  " (Okuu) Quest" :Stargazer" was the mostly-sealed away and separated Hakatuku(Youkai Supernatural)-side of Keine. She was supposed to be reunited with Keine,but there were rightful and proved doubts about some secondary aspects of the Hsitory Fixing. //

> " Stargazer,are you trying to form some helpful transfer,link,bond or union with me ...? If so we should work and time it together .... "
> "... and this is going to be of help and clearance for the both of us : my kind is that of a Sea-Ghost,a very vengeful and dangeous sort until I was willingly reformed by Buakuren Hijiri even before coming to Gensokyo...
 > " ...This means I am spiritual youkai with a spiritual body with ties and links to large bodies of water such the one we are at the bottom of and it has some strong and weird links-ties over both me and yourself" .
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #914 on: February 15, 2019, 01:17:47 am »
> " Stargazer,are you trying to form some helpful transfer,link,bond or union with me ...? If so we should work and time it together .... "
> "... and this is going to be of help and clearance for the both of us : my kind is that of a Sea-Ghost,a very vengeful and dangeous sort until I was willingly reformed by Buakuren Hijiri even before coming to Gensokyo...
 > " ...This means I am spiritual youkai with a spiritual body with ties and links to large bodies of water such the one we are at the bottom of and it has some strong and weird links-ties over both me and yourself" .

>There is a sort of awkward "silence", before you feel a flood of realization and something like embarrassment from her as she lets you go.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #915 on: February 15, 2019, 08:38:16 pm »
>There is a sort of awkward "silence", before you feel a flood of realization and something like embarrassment from her as she lets you go.

>_
> "Don't get discouraged : you seemed to know what you were about to do "
> " If  you have successfully tried this one out before ,did you recall who was the other fellow or some the characteristics ?".
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #916 on: February 15, 2019, 08:59:00 pm »
> "Don't get discouraged : you seemed to know what you were about to do "
> " If  you have successfully tried this one out before ,did you recall who was the other fellow or some the characteristics ?".

>You get the feeling she didn't realize you were a ghost.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #917 on: February 15, 2019, 09:29:42 pm »
>You get the feeling she didn't realize you were a ghost.

>_
> " Is this your first time meeting up a with a spirit or a ghost? Is that why you seemed to mistake me for another,though can't say which one,kind of youkai ?".
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #918 on: February 16, 2019, 07:50:05 pm »
> " Is this your first time meeting up a with a spirit or a ghost? Is that why you seemed to mistake me for another,though can't say which one,kind of youkai ?".

>She isn't sure, but she thinks so.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #919 on: February 18, 2019, 08:16:22 pm »
>She isn't sure, but she thinks so.

>_
> " We should really, really try out again to communicate and bond together..."
> " ... With these improvements : this time I am gonna try and get as corporeal,as material, as I can get and we are gonna synch and link it up together with a better timing and synch ".
" > When ready, we should have the best outcome .So agreed  and ready ,Stargazer?"
> Wait for a a go-signal, focus and begin turning as corporeal as possible ,especially in relation to the Stargazer-man o'war.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 08:33:41 pm by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #920 on: February 18, 2019, 11:07:54 pm »
> " We should really, really try out again to communicate and bond together..."
> " ... With these improvements : this time I am gonna try and get as corporeal,as material, as I can get and we are gonna synch and link it up together with a better timing and synch ".
" > When ready, we should have the best outcome .So agreed  and ready ,Stargazer?"
> Wait for a a go-signal, focus and begin turning as corporeal as possible ,especially in relation to the Stargazer-man o'war.

>She seems to generally get what you're saying.
>You focus on the trying to make yourself as corporeal as possible. Stargazer touches you again, and nothing happened. You sense she is slightly frustrated with herself.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #921 on: February 19, 2019, 04:50:39 am »
> "Hmm...perhaps I should try going in the other direction. Please, try again."
> Try going incorporeal instead, and wait to see what contact with Stargazer does.


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #922 on: February 19, 2019, 07:03:57 am »
> "Hmm...perhaps I should try going in the other direction. Please, try again."
> Try going incorporeal instead, and wait to see what contact with Stargazer does.

>You try to go incorporeal. It is not easy, you're not well practiced at this, but feel yourself slip through Stargazer. From her, you get a sensation of surprise, then understanding. A moment later, you can feel her slip into yourself. It is a very strange feeling, even for yourself, as if someone has grabbed into your misty insides and are clinging to them fiercely.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #923 on: February 19, 2019, 11:42:08 am »
> "That's...working..."


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #924 on: February 19, 2019, 09:03:04 pm »
 > "This is sure a novel kind of “ sharing a bond ...?"
> Think and say: “ How are  you faring,Stargazer? ".
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • LINKEdin PROfile ,if you kindly would.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #925 on: February 19, 2019, 10:14:58 pm »
> "That's...working..."

> "This is sure a novel kind of “ sharing a bond ...?"
> Think and say: “ How are  you faring,Stargazer? ".

>You ultimately get the feeling she is just sort of clinging into your for dear life. so to speak.
>Stargazer seems to be focusing very hard on holding onto you, but also seems to be a bit frustrated.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #926 on: February 19, 2019, 10:44:40 pm »
> So she is able to touch us both when we are corporeal and when we are incorporeal?
> Is she fully 'inside' us now?
> What happens when we re-materialize while overlapping with a solid object?


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #927 on: February 19, 2019, 11:51:12 pm »
> So she is able to touch us both when we are corporeal and when we are incorporeal?
> Is she fully 'inside' us now?
> What happens when we re-materialize while overlapping with a solid object?

>Yes.
>...Not really. It's more like she's reached inside you and is clinging to your internal ethers.
>You are unable to do this.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #928 on: February 20, 2019, 12:06:21 am »
> Try becoming corporeal again, while she's still reaching.


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #929 on: February 20, 2019, 12:44:34 am »
> Try becoming corporeal again, while she's still reaching.

>You try to, and find her tendrils are gently pushed out of you as you take on solid form again.

>_

 

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.045 seconds with 41 queries.