Topic: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 26406 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #870 on: January 02, 2019, 08:53:21 pm »
> Are they looking at us, or at the rabbits?
> Are they still shooting?
> Is there space in the hallway to get around and behind them?
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #871 on: January 02, 2019, 09:52:49 pm »
> Are they looking at us, or at the rabbits?
> Are they still shooting?
> Is there space in the hallway to get around and behind them?

>The dancer in pink is focused on the rabbits and still shooting. The dancer in green is not shooting, and is looking at you. They are both moving the baku, keeping a surprisingly good tandem despite their split attentions.
>There might be if you run, and even then, personal space would definitely be an issue.

>_
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #872 on: January 04, 2019, 10:25:11 pm »
> "Can't wait that long, sorry!"
> Charge at the one in green!
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #873 on: January 05, 2019, 07:31:36 am »
> "Can't wait that long, sorry!"
> Charge at the one in green!

>You charge at the dancer in green! She squawks in surpise and throws her hands up, sending waves of zig-zagging amulet danmaku toward you!

>_

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • DaiKoa is lovely
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #874 on: January 11, 2019, 12:02:23 am »
> Have we noticed how the zig-zagging has started? Is it a pattern starting at our left and only inching to our center? From left getting all the way to our right side? Any specific like that we can notice immediately, or would we need more time?

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #875 on: January 11, 2019, 03:58:46 am »
> Have we noticed how the zig-zagging has started? Is it a pattern starting at our left and only inching to our center? From left getting all the way to our right side? Any specific like that we can notice immediately, or would we need more time?

>In the past moment, it has zigged to the left, and then gone to the right, and it now going to the left again. You note there is space between them, you many to able to slip between if you move appropriately.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #876 on: January 20, 2019, 10:35:50 pm »
>In the past moment, it has zigged to the left, and then gone to the right, and it now going to the left again. You note there is space between them, you many to able to slip between if you move appropriately.

>_
//Feel free to continue and plan-out after this little follow-up.

>Tojiko was not far behind,right?
>Slip between the streams taking advantage of the zig-zagging left-to-right-repeat pattern and start returning fire to the green dancer with water drip danmaku , aim a few to the pink one only if she is side-tracked enough to be cleanly hit.
>Be careful both not to let the current focus wander off the bullet streams off the green one,their shooter nor to lose sight of the pink dancer.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 08:27:22 pm by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • FREE LINKEDIN PROFILE

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #877 on: January 23, 2019, 07:35:21 pm »
>Tojiko was not far behind,right?
>Slip between the streams taking advantage of the zig-zagging left-to-right-repeat patteern and start returning fire to the green dancer with water drip danmaku , aim a few to the pink one only if she is side-tracked enough to be cleanly hit.
>Be careful both not to let the current focus wander off the bullet streams off the green one,their shooter nor to lose sight of the pink dancer.


>You don't know for certain if Tojiko has charged in after you, or if she is still at the door.
>You splatter the dancer in green with water drip danmaku, and are rewarded with a cry of pain and obvious surprise, she clearly did not anticipate being charged or her attack being navigated in the last moment. You aren't certain if you've managed to hit the other dancer, but she is crying out.

>_
>

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #878 on: January 25, 2019, 08:32:37 pm »
>You don't know for certain if Tojiko has charged in after you, or if she is still at the door.
>You splatter the dancer in green with water drip danmaku, and are rewarded with a cry of pain and obvious surprise, she clearly did not anticipate being charged or her attack being navigated in the last moment. You aren't certain if you've managed to hit the other dancer, but she is crying out.

>_
>
> Keep weaving and reacting accordingly to any shift while staying focused and keeping up the offense.
>While doing so,spare a glance for the pink dancer for an opportunity to either avoid any nasty reprisal or capitalize an attack opportunity or helping with rescuing.
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • FREE LINKEDIN PROFILE

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #879 on: January 26, 2019, 06:51:41 am »
> Keep weaving and reacting accordingly to any shift while staying focused and keeping up the offense.
>While doing so,spare a glance for the pink dancer for an opportunity to either avoid any nasty reprisal or capitalize an attack opportunity or helping with rescuing.

>You are practically om top of the dancer in green.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #880 on: January 30, 2019, 09:11:07 am »
>You are practically om top of the dancer in green.

>_
 
//So far,Tojiko do seem to be getting involved only indirectly and from a distance,Taoist-like while still helping but also troubling to an extent; uncertain how far that distance and it really seems is not going to change unless there are particular requests/need of help/involment .Nevertheless helping along at a fairly crucial instance of (Baku) Doremy Sweet's sweet rescuing (CURRENT PRIORITY) ,apart from the recovering . ?Agreeable??//

> Do we have either or both  Danmaku,danmaku-like or a sea ghost abilty adaptable for close-medium ranges ?
> Careful offense:do not linger in enemy lines of fire,unless assured grazing,while keep focus and navigation in good counterattacking positions.
>Does it look like there are openings to wade over in having a better angle on dancers, Baku?
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 05:37:22 am by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • FREE LINKEDIN PROFILE

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #881 on: January 31, 2019, 08:07:52 am »
> Do we have either or both  Danmaku,danmaku-like or a sea ghost abilty adaptable for close-medium ranges ?
> Careful offense:do not linger in enemy lines of fire,unless assured grazing,while keep focus and navigation in good counterattacking positions.
>Does it look like there are openings to wade over in having a better angle on dancers, Baku?

>You can generate some danmaku without using your dipper, but it is not very beautiful or useful normally. But at extreme close range, it may do the trick.
>Right now, it does not seem like you can get to the dancer in pink or the baku, the dancer in green's danmaku is in the way.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #882 on: February 01, 2019, 06:48:22 am »
>You can generate some danmaku without using your dipper, but it is not very beautiful or useful normally. But at extreme close range, it may do the trick.
>Right now, it does not seem like you can get to the dancer in pink or the baku, the dancer in green's danmaku is in the way.

>_
//  Hopeful Thanks :blush: for Perseverance in " CYOA storytelling / activities " ! //

> Has some kind of useful  alternation,shift or even combination of both dipper,dipper-less danmaku ever been attempted,practiced or considered before  ? Such,but not limited to, as in order to both hammer and clog,throwing the expected timing off and adding hustle to the lines of fire ("of water",rather) ? Although...
> ... a well-aimed well-timed Pattern ,like or unlike that,+Spell Card may do the trick too !
> How is the position,shifting movement and focus of the pink dancer Baku-Hostage comparatively to her green companion's,the Rabbits',our own,the bedroom hallway spacing and its exit ?
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 06:52:19 am by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • FREE LINKEDIN PROFILE

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #883 on: February 02, 2019, 02:22:28 pm »
Now that I'm starting to get over the flu...

> Has some kind of useful  alternation,shift or even combination of both dipper,dipper-less danmaku ever been attempted,practiced or considered before  ? Such,but not limited to, as in order to both hammer and clog,throwing the expected timing off and adding hustle to the lines of fire ("of water",rather) ? Although...
> ... a well-aimed well-timed Pattern ,like or unlike that,+Spell Card may do the trick too !
> How is the position,shifting movement and focus of the pink dancer Baku-Hostage comparatively to her green companion's,the Rabbits',our own,the bedroom hallway spacing and its exit ?

>You can alternate dipper patterns.
>It is hard to tell what is going on at this split second. but the dancer in green is definitely between you and them, while her danmaku neatly cuts off your sides.

>_

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • DaiKoa is lovely
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #884 on: February 04, 2019, 04:40:48 am »
> Keep our firing up and try to ascend out of this danmaku squeeze. We're in a sour position if the dancer in pink decides to notice us and aid her partner, and we still need the advantage to get the Baku.
>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #885 on: February 04, 2019, 04:57:33 am »
Now that I'm starting to get over the flu...

>You can alternate dipper patterns.
>It is hard to tell what is going on at this split second. but the dancer in green is definitely between you and them, while her danmaku neatly cuts off your sides.

>_
// I   :)  pray  the worst of the disease has left you,and anyone close/dear :) to you , already  :) . //

> Then it is time to return the favor and then some .
> Start maneuvers,ascending or descending ones related to where there's more leeway, enabling avoidance of being threatened at the sides whilst employing the current dipper pattern in cutting off her sides and move further in ...
> ... but end up switching it up with a new one when she begin to adapt to the previous one;alternate and switch when she gets the hang of the current pattern.
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • FREE LINKEDIN PROFILE

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #886 on: February 04, 2019, 08:04:16 pm »
> Keep our firing up and try to ascend out of this danmaku squeeze. We're in a sour position if the dancer in pink decides to notice us and aid her partner, and we still need the advantage to get the Baku.

> Then it is time to return the favor and then some .
> Start maneuvers,ascending or descending ones related to where there's more leeway, enabling avoidance of being threatened at the sides whilst employing the current dipper pattern in cutting off her sides and move further in ...
> ... but end up switching it up with a new one when she begin to adapt to the previous one;alternate and switch when she gets the hang of the current pattern.


>You ascend and begin to fling out droplets of danmaku, and find yourself rewarded with a cry of surprise from the dancer in pink. But your motions meet a curious resistance. Within a moment, the sounds and sights of the battle, the danmaku, and the figures in front of you fade out, replaced by the familiar pressure of water all around.
>There is thick kelp everywhere here, the ocean floor muddy and littered with rocks. Colorful fish weave and bob through the fronds, and other creatures skitter across the mud. You can feel something...unusual, like you're being watched. No, not like you're being watched, that's not quite right. You struggle to put it into words; it is like when you are in a room with someone who is occupied; they are aware of you, but are not paying attention to you.

>_
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 08:16:54 pm by Hello Purvis »

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #887 on: February 06, 2019, 11:53:29 pm »

>You ascend and begin to fling out droplets of danmaku, and find yourself rewarded with a cry of surprise from the dancer in pink. But your motions meet a curious resistance. Within a moment, the sounds and sights of the battle, the danmaku, and the figures in front of you fade out, replaced by the familiar pressure of water all around.
>There is thick kelp everywhere here, the ocean floor muddy and littered with rocks. Colorful fish weave and bob through the fronds, and other creatures skitter across the mud. You can feel something...unusual, like you're being watched. No, not like you're being watched, that's not quite right. You struggle to put it into words; it is like when you are in a room with someone who is occupied; they are aware of you, but are not paying attention to you.

>_
> Move around trying to inspect ,in a careful manner to avoid bothering but also in an accurate one, where is this curious sensation of being watched is coming from.
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • FREE LINKEDIN PROFILE

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #888 on: February 07, 2019, 06:51:34 am »
> Move around trying to inspect ,in a careful manner to avoid bothering but also in an accurate one, where is this curious sensation of being watched is coming from.

>Looking around, you cannot see what it is that is aware of you. It doesn't seem to come from any particular direction...

>_

Serela

  • Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
  • LOOK AT ME
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #889 on: February 07, 2019, 05:51:53 pm »
>Try to call out a "Hello?".
>Anything of note apart from kelp, fish, and mud?
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #890 on: February 07, 2019, 11:41:04 pm »
>Try to call out a "Hello?".
>Anything of note apart from kelp, fish, and mud?

>You call out, and there is no answer.
>Looking around, you note there are a fair number of man o' wars around.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
~~~Edited~~~ Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventures
« Reply #891 on: February 09, 2019, 07:31:56 am »


// (Sources: A-Z..Adventures :Sakuya Quest,chiefly;"Yukari Quest";"Nue Quest" ) :blush: Gaps ,unclarity,overstatements,clutters.. :blush: could plague my replies/partecipation . IMHO  :)More Manifestations and "Forms" are coming through the more Murasa(&Tojiko ,to an extent)trigger tangle with Local(???) Youkai(Supernatural AND Mystical) Disturbances and Phenomena .And for that there are going to be "ways and shapes fit to channel a Range of Resolutions and Damage/Crowd/Chaos Controls of Youkai-Disturbance and Incident". Help,enlightment and clarity as "deck,ship and sea-mates" should be fruitful,yet somehow hard-warned //

> Oh-oh...In fair condition as well as come to expect ,except for being out-of-commission AND unexpectedly recently-shipwrecked AND recently pulled-under ?
> Test for any reaction and change : fire and light the way with selected weak,beautiful and luminous strings of Danmaku both in the muddy sea floor before each ship and above 'em
> Do not be afraid to strike close to home,though not hitting, the supposed-sea-life.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 08:05:26 am by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • FREE LINKEDIN PROFILE

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: ~~~Edited~~~ Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventures
« Reply #892 on: February 11, 2019, 01:44:55 am »
> Oh-oh...In fair condition as well as come to expect ,except for being out-of-commission AND unexpectedly recently-shipwrecked AND recently pulled-under ?
> Test for any reaction and change : fire and light the way with selected weak,beautiful and luminous strings of Danmaku both in the muddy sea floor before each ship and above 'em
> Do not be afraid to strike close to home,though not hitting, the supposed-sea-life.

>You throw out some danmaku, keeping it close to yourself to avoid hitting the fish. It fires more or less like normal. Some of the nearby fish dart away into the kelp; the man o wars do not seem to have noticed. Nor has that feeling of awareness changed.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: ~~~Edited~~~ Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventures
« Reply #893 on: February 11, 2019, 02:09:32 am »
>You throw out some danmaku, keeping it close to yourself to avoid hitting the fish. It fires more or less like normal. Some of the nearby fish dart away into the kelp; the man o wars do not seem to have noticed. Nor has that feeling of awareness changed.

>_
> Approach the man o' wars focusing on that feel.
> Inspect the one or ones who stand out in some significant way and/or familiarity and/or cause shifts in that feeling.
> Orherwise start by checking the closest one and carry on.
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • FREE LINKEDIN PROFILE

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #894 on: February 11, 2019, 08:56:45 am »
> Approach the man o' wars focusing on that feel.
> Inspect the one or ones who stand out in some significant way and/or familiarity and/or cause shifts in that feeling.
> Orherwise start by checking the closest one and carry on.

>You make your way into the kelp, fish scattering in your wake, and move to investigate a man o' war.
>Not quite a jellyfish, its tendrils lazily extend from its translucent, bell-shaped body for several yards, mixing in with the kelp. It just floats there, at the mercy of the tide and the currents; neither of which you can feel right now. Moving on, you can see more of them floating around. As well, you think you can see something greenish moving among the kelp.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #895 on: February 12, 2019, 01:42:10 am »
>You make your way into the kelp, fish scattering in your wake, and move to investigate a man o' war.
>Not quite a jellyfish, its tendrils lazily extend from its translucent, bell-shaped body for several yards, mixing in with the kelp. It just floats there, at the mercy of the tide and the currents; neither of which you can feel right now. Moving on, you can see more of them floating around. As well, you think you can see something greenish moving among the kelp.

>_
> Move closer and intently keep track in order to inspect that " greenish movement ".
> If the kelp is too thick and there's no other angle to discern it,materialize and use anchor to gently part it for the inspection.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 01:43:59 am by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • FREE LINKEDIN PROFILE

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #896 on: February 12, 2019, 10:41:01 pm »
> Move closer and intently keep track in order to inspect that " greenish movement ".
> If the kelp is too thick and there's no other angle to discern it,materialize and use anchor to gently part it for the inspection.

>You move closer, and can pick out what seem to be man o war tendrils among the kelp. They seem unusual, though, not quite just dangling down from a bell body. The kelp is a bit thick, requiring you to nudge it aside within your anchor, and gives you a view of its main body.
>It is not a man o' war. Or rather, it looks as though someone took a man o' war and pulled it apart; its body is a mass of greenish tissues and organelles that are sort of loosely collected, looking rather like a mass of silken cloth that has been gathered together. Its tendrils dangle down from the edges of its body, looking oddly like streamers, or perhaps strands of long hair. It shifts as the kelp you move touches it, causing it to turn in the water in a way that no man o' war can. It is watching you now, you can tell. However, you don't sense any hostility from it. If anything, for reasons you cannot put your finger on, it seems...confused?

>_

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #897 on: February 13, 2019, 02:59:14 am »
>You move closer, and can pick out what seem to be man o war tendrils among the kelp. They seem unusual, though, not quite just dangling down from a bell body. The kelp is a bit thick, requiring you to nudge it aside within your anchor, and gives you a view of its main body.
>It is not a man o' war. Or rather, it looks as though someone took a man o' war and pulled it apart; its body is a mass of greenish tissues and organelles that are sort of loosely collected, looking rather like a mass of silken cloth that has been gathered together. Its tendrils dangle down from the edges of its body, looking oddly like streamers, or perhaps strands of long hair. It shifts as the kelp you move touches it, causing it to turn in the water in a way that no man o' war can. It is watching you now, you can tell. However, you don't sense any hostility from it. If anything, for reasons you cannot put your finger on, it seems...confused?

>_
> Keep the kelp parted ,and not on top of the being,with the anchor,until necessary.
> This kind of being...Express an emphatic and placid sense of calmness and relievance to have come across it or he or she.
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • FREE LINKEDIN PROFILE

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #898 on: February 13, 2019, 04:02:12 am »
> Keep the kelp parted ,and not on top of the being,with the anchor,until necessary.
> This kind of being...Express an emphatic and placid sense of calmness and relievance to have come across it or he or she.

>How do you intend to express this?
>The entity seems less confused now. Though you cannot understand why, you can feel that it is curious about you.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #899 on: February 13, 2019, 04:06:19 am »
> "Uh...hello."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World
 

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.048 seconds with 41 queries.