Topic: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 19319 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #810 on: December 21, 2018, 12:19:48 pm »
> "Has she visited Eientei?"
> Begin following the stones.


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #811 on: December 21, 2018, 01:57:25 pm »
> "Has she visited Eientei?"
> Begin following the stones.

>"A couple times, on her own," says Tojiko, as the two of you head westward.
>Within moment, you are enclosed in thick bamboo, unable to see anything but more bamboo in all directions. The ground is bare and dark with moisture, every so often you can see a footprint that you can't really tell anything about it. It is a bit harrowing to proceed as the land rises and falls into gentle hills and valleys, making it all the harder to keep to a single direction. But you soon find another boulder with another arrow carved into it, directing you around valley. The forest teems with wildlife; rabbits and other small animal skitter away as you approach, as do the occasional deer. The pandas, on the other hand, barely pay you any mind. Every so often you see the odd fox or tanuki, diligently hunting for whatever they can find.
>You follow stone after stone, pressing through the wildness, until you eventually see a stately doorway peeking through the bamboo. Approaching it, you see the simple, stately walls of Eientei stretching to the north and south, framing the entryway. Curiously, however, the doors are ajar and don't seem to be attended by anyone at the moment. That is unusual, in your experience.

>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #812 on: December 21, 2018, 02:08:41 pm »
> Frown.
> "Huh. They normally have guards stationed out here..."
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #813 on: December 21, 2018, 02:23:29 pm »
> Frown.
> "Huh. They normally have guards stationed out here..."

>"Huh," says Tojiko, frowning. "Seems like a bad idea to leave that door open if you don't want animals getting in."

>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #814 on: December 21, 2018, 02:33:33 pm »
> Call out to the door.
> "Hello? Is anyone there?"
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #815 on: December 21, 2018, 02:49:41 pm »
> Call out to the door.
> "Hello? Is anyone there?"

>You call out, and receive no answers.
>"Guess there's no one around the door?" Tojiko says.

>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #816 on: December 21, 2018, 03:10:33 pm »
> "...I dislike entering without permission, but this is very strange. Hopefully no one is injured? I guess we should investigate to be sure."
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #817 on: December 21, 2018, 06:20:09 pm »
> "...I dislike entering without permission, but this is very strange. Hopefully no one is injured? I guess we should investigate to be sure."

>"From what I hear, there's no better place to be injured," says Tojiko. "Let's go."

>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #818 on: December 21, 2018, 06:22:07 pm »
> Head inside.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #819 on: December 21, 2018, 10:25:49 pm »
> Head inside.

>You head inside. The stately halls, which well-treated wooden floors and delicate paper walls covered with delicate paintings of leafy plants and playful tigers. You are used to this place being quite serene; if a bit chaotic from some of the rabbits horsing around, but now it is dead quiet in this area. Up ahead is a intersection with another hall. You don't remember the layout of Eientei too well, but you think that up ahead should be the main garden, at the far enough of this hall. It seems like the door up there is currently open. You can hear ruckus coming from somewhere. Up ahead?

>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #820 on: December 21, 2018, 10:40:05 pm »
> "Something is going on..."
> Keep going forward. Hurry a bit.


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #821 on: December 22, 2018, 12:29:06 am »
> "Something is going on..."
> Keep going forward. Hurry a bit.

>You hurry forward, past intersection, and toward the far doors. Through them, you can see the courtyard garden, laden with carefully maintained stands of bamboo, and other plants under their shade. Notably, you don't see anyone actually in the courtyard, which is unusual. It's a bit difficult to see through it all, but you can definitely see there's some kind of commotion; as well you can make out the distant sounds of danmaku, a fair amount of it.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #822 on: December 22, 2018, 12:47:49 am »
> Can we tell where the danmaku sounds are coming from?
> Lower our voice volume.
> "You hear that?!"


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #823 on: December 22, 2018, 01:03:41 am »
> Can we tell where the danmaku sounds are coming from?
> Lower our voice volume.
> "You hear that?!"

>From the other side of the courtyard, at least. Likely further into the rear of the manor.
>Tojiko nods, frowning and glancing toward the direction of the sounds.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #824 on: December 22, 2018, 03:03:09 am »
> Hurry some more in the direction of the battle.


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #825 on: December 22, 2018, 05:10:50 am »
> Hurry some more in the direction of the battle.

>You hurry toward the the far end of the garden, where you can see the doors are wide open, and there are a few unconscious rabbits. The sound of danmaku fire can be heard within, you can see a few flashes of it quite some ways down this hall, as well as more rabbits who have clearly been on the losing end of the fray. It looks like more rabbits are trying to push ahead, but it's hard to tell from back here at this split second.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #826 on: December 22, 2018, 11:47:25 am »
> Keep pressing onwards.


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #827 on: December 22, 2018, 01:54:59 pm »
> Keep pressing onwards.

>You press onwards, dashing down the hall. The rabbits ahead are definitely shouting, raising a ruckus, and trying coordinate danmaku patterns. They can be an effective force when organized, you've observed, but they are definitely not organized right now. The hall itself is littered with downed rabbits, groaning or unconscious, making it a bit difficult to proceed quickly.  Further down the hall.  you can see a figure in green and a figure in pink, unleashing some very organized danmaku as they weave and dance back and forth; it's difficult to get a good look at them with all the rabbits in the way. You are certain, but it seems like they may be drawing back?

>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #828 on: December 22, 2018, 02:39:51 pm »
> Have we seen them before?
> Is anyone else present other than those two and rabbits?


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #829 on: December 22, 2018, 05:56:47 pm »
> Have we seen them before?
> Is anyone else present other than those two and rabbits?

>It's hard to get a good look at them through the rabbits, but they don't seem immediately familiar.
>It's hard to see through the rabbits, but you think there is at least one other figure there, someone in black or dark gray? It's hard to tell.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #830 on: December 22, 2018, 06:04:50 pm »
> Are there any rabbits in the immediate vicinity that are conscious?
> Does the situation appear to call for first aid for anyone? If so, are we equipped to provide it?
« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 06:10:40 pm by Kilgamayan »


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #831 on: December 22, 2018, 06:15:07 pm »
> Are there any rabbits in the immediate vicinity that are conscious?
> Does the situation appear to call for first aid for anyone? If so, are we equipped to provide it?

>No one seems to be that hurt, this appears to be a purely danmaku affair. You can probably comfort them if you took the time, but you don't have any supplies to do more than that.
>There are a few rabbits that are hurt, but conscious.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #832 on: December 22, 2018, 06:15:52 pm »
> Make our way to the nearest conscious rabbit.
> "What's going on here?"


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #833 on: December 22, 2018, 07:15:36 pm »
> Make our way to the nearest conscious rabbit.
> "What's going on here?"

>You approach a long-haired rabbit splayed on her back, looking up toward the ceiling with unfocused eyes. The rabbit groans, then says. "Someone just started kicking up a ruckus."

>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #834 on: December 22, 2018, 07:38:38 pm »
> "Do you know who? I see someone in pink and someone in green, and someone else I can't make out."


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #835 on: December 22, 2018, 08:12:19 pm »
> "Do you know who? I see someone in pink and someone in green, and someone else I can't make out."

>"No idea," the rabbit says, shaking her head, then wincing a little.
>"They're retreating," Tojiko says, watching the fray. "Not that the rabbits are a problem..."

>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #836 on: December 22, 2018, 09:31:35 pm »
> Look back up at the intruders.


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #837 on: December 22, 2018, 10:40:55 pm »
> Look back up at the intruders.

>You look back up.
>The rabbit ranks have thinned a little bit, and you can better see the marauders in question. One is a brown-haired woman, wearing a bright pink dress and lop-sided eboshi.  In her hands she carries a large leaf. Her companion wears dark green, with pale greenish hair and a matching hat, carrying a length of bamboo. Both appear to be dancing, moving well in time with each other as they send out volleys of danmaku. Between them, you note a woman in a black and white dress slumped on the floor between them, wearing a long red sleeping hat. A long, thin tail ending in a little tuft peaks out under her dress.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #838 on: December 22, 2018, 11:59:34 pm »
> Does that person on the floor match the description of anyone we know?


[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #839 on: December 23, 2018, 12:04:23 am »
> Does that person on the floor match the description of anyone we know?

>Not really, but that tail definitely suggests she is a baku.

>_

 

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.051 seconds with 41 queries.