Topic: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 21759 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #660 on: November 12, 2018, 11:09:55 am »
>Tell her about what happened at the kappa village.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #661 on: November 12, 2018, 11:53:09 am »
>Tell her about what happened at the kappa village.

>You recount your story, Tojiko adding in some details.
>"Another one, huh?" says Reimu, frowning. "Any luck finding that baku, yet?"

>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Kilgamayan
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #662 on: November 12, 2018, 01:23:05 pm »
> Shake our head.
> "Not yet. Her matriarch suggested I am 'slipping outside and elsewhere', and wondered aloud if it was a barrier issue. Would that be possible?"
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #663 on: November 13, 2018, 12:48:33 am »
> Shake our head.
> "Not yet. Her matriarch suggested I am 'slipping outside and elsewhere', and wondered aloud if it was a barrier issue. Would that be possible?"

>Reimu shrugs. "I guess? I don't think it is, but heck if I know. Yukari is the better one to ask about that."

>_
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #664 on: November 16, 2018, 09:24:58 am »
>"I tried knocking on her door, no answer though."

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #665 on: November 16, 2018, 10:03:18 am »
>"I tried knocking on her door, no answer though."

>"Then who knows what she's up to?" Reimu says, shaking her head.

>_
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #666 on: November 19, 2018, 03:13:38 pm »
>Shrug.
>"As far as I know you're the most likely to know where she is."

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #667 on: November 19, 2018, 03:16:52 pm »
>Shrug.
>"As far as I know you're the most likely to know where she is."

>"I would have already said something," says Reimu, shaking her head. "And honestly, her familiars or the ghost princess are more likely to know. Heaven knows she never tells me anything."

>_
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #668 on: November 20, 2018, 04:17:24 am »
>"The netherworld is a place I'd rather not visit if I don't have to."
>"Can you think of a good way to get into the Scarlet Devil Mansion? Their librarian knows enough that she might have some idea of what's happening."

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #669 on: November 20, 2018, 08:17:08 am »
>"The netherworld is a place I'd rather not visit if I don't have to."
>"Can you think of a good way to get into the Scarlet Devil Mansion? Their librarian knows enough that she might have some idea of what's happening."

>"If they're not letting you in, just beat up the gatekeeper," says Reimu. "It works for Marisa."

>_
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #670 on: November 20, 2018, 11:20:33 am »
>"I don't think Byakuren would appreciate that..."
>Do we have any idea what Remilia and Patchouli think of us, if anything?

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #671 on: November 20, 2018, 01:40:17 pm »
>"I don't think Byakuren would appreciate that..."
>Do we have any idea what Remilia and Patchouli think of us, if anything?

>Reimu shrugs.
>You know that Remilia at least can have a polite conversation with you, though you've never called on her personally. You're not acquainted enough for that. As for Patchouli, it's hard to tell. Outwardly she disdains everyone, but you know she has some friends. You think she regards you neutrally.

>_
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #672 on: November 20, 2018, 11:31:57 pm »
>"Maybe I should just try walking up to the door and asking if I can come in. A crazy idea I know."

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #673 on: November 21, 2018, 04:27:05 am »
>"Maybe I should just try walking up to the door and asking if I can come in. A crazy idea I know."

>"The hard part would be convincing Patchouli to do anything," says Reimu. "If she's in a mood like usual, she'll be difficult."

>_
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #674 on: November 21, 2018, 07:49:22 am »
>"I guess there's no getting around it, I'll have to find some hot sauce. Though, we don't use it at the temple so I'm not sure where to get any."

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #675 on: November 21, 2018, 11:05:23 am »
>"I guess there's no getting around it, I'll have to find some hot sauce. Though, we don't use it at the temple so I'm not sure where to get any."

>"Underground is a good bet for that," says Reimu. "And maybe around Eientei? I heard the rabbits like a little kick to their curries."

>_
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #676 on: November 21, 2018, 11:28:51 am »
>"Thanks for the info. Hopefully Patchouli knows something after all this."
>What's Tojiko up to?

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #677 on: November 21, 2018, 11:58:02 am »
>"Thanks for the info. Hopefully Patchouli knows something after all this."
>What's Tojiko up to?

>"She might," says Reimu. "But in the end, I'd bet a good meal on it being something you want to ask that baku about."
>Tojiko is floating just behind you, hands politely folded.

>_
« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 12:00:10 pm by Hello Purvis »

Serela

  • Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
  • LOOK AT ME
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #678 on: November 21, 2018, 12:34:25 pm »
>"Mmm, and I'd love to find her. No one I've asked about stuff has been any help on how I might do that, though."
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #679 on: November 21, 2018, 01:30:58 pm »
>"Mmm, and I'd love to find her. No one I've asked about stuff has been any help on how I might do that, though."

>"You'd probably want a gossipmonger about that," Reimu says.

>_
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #680 on: November 24, 2018, 06:42:17 pm »
>"I'll keep an ear out."
>Is Kourindou on the way to the undergound?

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #681 on: November 24, 2018, 07:51:57 pm »
>"I'll keep an ear out."
>Is Kourindou on the way to the undergound?

>Not really, but it is not terribly far out of the way either.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #682 on: December 01, 2018, 05:22:47 am »
> Kogasa was waiting for Hatate in the village earlier, right?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #683 on: December 01, 2018, 09:04:30 am »
> Kogasa was waiting for Hatate in the village earlier, right?

>She was.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #684 on: December 01, 2018, 03:54:44 pm »
> Frown in thought.
> "Gossipmongers, huh...I wonder if Kogasa has met up with Hatate yet."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #685 on: December 01, 2018, 07:21:09 pm »
> Frown in thought.
> "Gossipmongers, huh...I wonder if Kogasa has met up with Hatate yet."

>"What's that?" Tojiko says.
>"No idea," Reimu says.

>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #686 on: December 01, 2018, 07:48:54 pm »
> Look to Tojiko.
> "Which one?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #687 on: December 02, 2018, 12:16:29 am »
> Look to Tojiko.
> "Which one?"

>"Which one what?" Tojiko says. "What're you talking about with Kogasa?"

>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #688 on: December 02, 2018, 02:25:51 pm »
> "Oh, you mean Hatate? She's a newspaper writer. Apparently she's late for her meeting with Kogasa in the village. Or she was, last I saw."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #689 on: December 02, 2018, 03:42:34 pm »
> "Oh, you mean Hatate? She's a newspaper writer. Apparently she's late for her meeting with Kogasa in the village. Or she was, last I saw."

>"Oh, that's why you're talking about Kogasa out of nowhere," says Tojiko.

>_
 

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.046 seconds with 41 queries.