Topic: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 26935 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #150 on: September 09, 2018, 12:36:50 am »
>Fair point.
>"Well, they're still worth a look, I'd say. Could you please get them for me?"
>While Kosuzu goes to get the books, if she actually leaves the desk, then tell Mamizou alone about our feeling and our underwater occurance.

>"Alright, I'll gather them for you," says Kosuzu.
>You take a moment to summarize what happened to Mamizou. The disguised Tanuki raises an eyebrow at first, then gapes as you describe the experience. "Hon, I have no idea what happened to you," she says. "I'd wager a goodly amount that no one's ever had that happen."

>_

Thata no Guykoro

  • I ran out of good lines a while ago
  • It alllll makes sense now
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: That Guy
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #151 on: September 09, 2018, 12:44:18 am »
>"...Well, thanks anyway. Any suggestions on who I could ask?"
>Wait for Kosuzu to return with the books.
>When she does, flip through them just in case.

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #152 on: September 09, 2018, 01:10:50 am »
>"...Well, thanks anyway. Any suggestions on who I could ask?"
>Wait for Kosuzu to return with the books.
>When she does, flip through them just in case.

>"If you're getting drug into other worlds," says Mamizou, "I would probably go to the authority on that, or a bigger library."

>_

Thata no Guykoro

  • I ran out of good lines a while ago
  • It alllll makes sense now
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: That Guy
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #153 on: September 09, 2018, 04:38:28 am »
>We know of a bigger library. Who's an authority on other worlds?

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #154 on: September 09, 2018, 05:17:11 am »
>We know of a bigger library. Who's an authority on other worlds?

>You imagine it would have to be someone who travels between them, or monitors travel between them.

>_

Thata no Guykoro

  • I ran out of good lines a while ago
  • It alllll makes sense now
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: That Guy
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #155 on: September 09, 2018, 05:46:24 am »
>How viable is it for us to either visit Patchouli's library, or Yukari Yakumo? Is it the kind of thing we can do as a day trip, or does that require going... north?

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #156 on: September 09, 2018, 06:23:23 am »
>How viable is it for us to either visit Patchouli's library, or Yukari Yakumo? Is it the kind of thing we can do as a day trip, or does that require going... north?

>Neither are north. Yukari is a toss up, she may or may not be interested in seeing you, or even around. The library requires, essentially, for you to get around the gate keeper. And perhaps curry Patchouli's good will.

>_

Thata no Guykoro

  • I ran out of good lines a while ago
  • It alllll makes sense now
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: That Guy
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #157 on: September 09, 2018, 02:32:28 pm »
>Well, the library is probably the easier to attempt. Not necessarily succeed.
>Say "Thank you for your assistance. These don't seem to be what I'm looking for, but I appreciate your help." to Kosuzu.
>Depart in the direction of the Scarlet Devil Mansion.

meow56

  • Hmm...
  • Nickname: meow
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #158 on: September 09, 2018, 02:41:32 pm »
>Hold on a second, has Kosuzu even returned with the books?

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
  • Nickname: Brannegor
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #159 on: September 09, 2018, 04:21:27 pm »
> When the supposed displacement underwater occured,did the feeling become stronger or weaker?It did strongly intesify right before that,right?
>Speaking of underwater,anything familiar or at least sticking out during that scene? Even compared to "the old days" in the far past.
>Take extra-care to look into any section of the books that link together ghosts,or otherwise spirits,and particular beacons,affinities,bonds,their source and workings that might or might not resemble the current predicament.
>If anything even remotely matches,consider borrowing,after striking a deal,to make references and researces easier when going to meet Patchouli,Yukari and anyone insightfull in-between or afterwards.
>Myouren Temple stance with SDM and Yakumo Household as a whole and by residents and frequent visitors.
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .
  • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #160 on: September 09, 2018, 05:54:05 pm »
>Well, the library is probably the easier to attempt. Not necessarily succeed.
>Say "Thank you for your assistance. These don't seem to be what I'm looking for, but I appreciate your help." to Kosuzu.
>Depart in the direction of the Scarlet Devil Mansion.

>Hold on a second, has Kosuzu even returned with the books?

>You nearly just walk off. Man, remembering linear time is hard!
>Kosuzu arrives after a few moments, with an armload of books, which she puts on the table with a formidable thump.

> When the supposed displacement underwater occured,did the feeling become stronger or weaker?It did strongly intesify right before that,right?
>Speaking of underwater,anything familiar or at least sticking out during that scene? Even compared to "the old days" in the far past.
>Take extra-care to look into any section of the books that link together ghosts,or otherwise spirits,and particular beacons,affinities,bonds,their source and workings that might or might not resemble the current predicament.
>If anything even remotely matches,consider borrowing,after striking a deal,to make references and researces easier when going to meet Patchouli,Yukari and anyone insightfull in-between or afterwards.
>Myouren Temple stance with SDM and Yakumo Household as a whole and by residents and frequent visitors.

>Hm, you aren't sure if the feeling changed, you were only there for a few moments, as was too busy being surprised. You don't think it got worse, at least, you would have remembered that.
>Glancing at the selection Kosuzu has brought you, it seems they are mostly books about various types of ghosts. You'd probably find something about ship ghosts in them, but you doubt that they would have anything especially in depth.
>As far as you know, the Myouren Temple and Scarlet Devil Mansion officially don't have any problems with each other. That could change, you imagine, if the Scarlet Devil got up to something, but for now things seem to be fine. By far the best known mansion resident at the temple is Sakuya, who sometimes comes to visit Rinnosuke. The others, you just don't see wandering much; though once or twice lately, Sakuya has brought the gatekeeper with her as well.

>_

Serela

  • Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
  • LOOK AT ME
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #161 on: September 09, 2018, 06:09:49 pm »
>Well, we don't need books specifically about ship ghosts, per say; the phenomenon happening to us isn't necessarily limited to our specific type of ghost. Do any of the books seem like they'd have in-depth information about general ghost details, rather than specific types of them?

Although honestly, my hopes aren't that high. We probably need a specialist; but most of those are... well. We certainly aren't going to hakugyokurou or higan. Yukari or the SDM seem like the most likely choices. Or, actually...

>Are we familiar with Kasen?
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #162 on: September 09, 2018, 06:15:39 pm »
Find and ask Tojiko!
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"
  • Let's Play Super Marisa World

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #163 on: September 09, 2018, 07:10:31 pm »
>Well, we don't need books specifically about ship ghosts, per say; the phenomenon happening to us isn't necessarily limited to our specific type of ghost. Do any of the books seem like they'd have in-depth information about general ghost details, rather than specific types of them?
>Are we familiar with Kasen?

>It doesn't seem that way. At a glance, you get the feeling most of them were written by humans for humans. Actually, wait. this one has no title.
>You don't know Kasen, but you know of her. She is a busybody hermit who is sometimes seem around town.

>_

Serela

  • Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
  • LOOK AT ME
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #164 on: September 09, 2018, 07:24:30 pm »
>Examine the titleless one a bit. Flip through some pages.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #165 on: September 09, 2018, 08:53:18 pm »
>Examine the titleless one a bit. Flip through some pages.

>You take the title-less one. It seems to be of outside world quality, made with whatever techniques they use out there. Paging through it, it doesn't seem to be organized into chapters, but rather sectioned off into arbitrary bits. If it weren't for the fact it isn't handwritten, you would think this is a journal. It seems to be written like once as you glance through it. Hmm...it seems to make a lot of references of an old house, and smelling the hearts of passersby.

>_

Thata no Guykoro

  • I ran out of good lines a while ago
  • It alllll makes sense now
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: That Guy
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #166 on: September 09, 2018, 09:27:48 pm »
>"Where did you get this book?"
>Keep looking through it. Is it all metaphorical, can we tell?

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #167 on: September 09, 2018, 10:42:04 pm »
>"Where did you get this book?"
>Keep looking through it. Is it all metaphorical, can we tell?

>"It's an outside world book we found," says Kosuzu,
>It seems literal, but you've seen your share of buddhist stories that are supposed to be metaphorical but don't read this way at all.

>_

Thata no Guykoro

  • I ran out of good lines a while ago
  • It alllll makes sense now
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: That Guy
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #168 on: September 10, 2018, 01:03:58 am »
>"What are the conditions for borrowing the book?"

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #169 on: September 10, 2018, 01:27:18 am »
>"What are the conditions for borrowing the book?"

>"It's 3☼ to take it for a week, 10☼ for a month," says Kosuzu.

>_

Thata no Guykoro

  • I ran out of good lines a while ago
  • It alllll makes sense now
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: That Guy
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #170 on: September 10, 2018, 02:00:56 am »
>"I... don't have any money on me at the moment. Would it be possible to pay you back with odd jobs or various chores?"

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #171 on: September 10, 2018, 02:08:51 am »
>"I... don't have any money on me at the moment. Would it be possible to pay you back with odd jobs or various chores?"

>"I can cover you," says Mamizou.
>"If you don't want that," says Kosuzu, "It would be helpful if you could retrieve a few books from the Hakurei Shrine."

>_

Thata no Guykoro

  • I ran out of good lines a while ago
  • It alllll makes sense now
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: That Guy
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #172 on: September 10, 2018, 02:20:26 am »
>How's our standing with Reimu? Is going up to the Shrine likely to get us a battle?

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #173 on: September 10, 2018, 03:44:16 am »
>How's our standing with Reimu? Is going up to the Shrine likely to get us a battle?

>Probably not, unless she's having a bad day.

>_

Thata no Guykoro

  • I ran out of good lines a while ago
  • It alllll makes sense now
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: That Guy
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #174 on: September 10, 2018, 03:54:51 am »
>"I'd like to try and get the books back for you. Which ones should I ask the shrine maiden about?"
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 03:57:42 am by Thata no Guykoro »

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #175 on: September 10, 2018, 04:40:30 am »
>"I'd like to try and get the books back for you. Which ones should I ask the shrine maiden about?"

>"All the ones she has are due back, so it's easier just to ask for that," says Kosuzu.

>_

Thata no Guykoro

  • I ran out of good lines a while ago
  • It alllll makes sense now
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: That Guy
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #176 on: September 10, 2018, 04:43:20 am »
>"Heh, well, that'll be easy enough. Is it okay if I take this now, or should I retrieve the shrine maiden's books first?"
>Regardless of the answer (although take the book if she says it's okay), say goodbye and exit the bookstore.
>What's closer: the Scarlet Devil Mansion, or the Hakurei Shrine?
>Do we see anyone noticeable in the village, as well?

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #177 on: September 10, 2018, 05:08:23 am »
>"Heh, well, that'll be easy enough. Is it okay if I take this now, or should I retrieve the shrine maiden's books first?"
>Regardless of the answer (although take the book if she says it's okay), say goodbye and exit the bookstore.
>What's closer: the Scarlet Devil Mansion, or the Hakurei Shrine?
>Do we see anyone noticeable in the village, as well?

>"Oh sure, you can take it, I trust you," says Kosuzu. You hope she's not that trusting with everyone...
>You obtain: Ghost Journal
>The Hakurei Shrine is to the east, markedly closer than Scarlet Devil Mansion to the south.
>You've only been through part of the village, but you do notice a woman with short red hair and a blue bow sweeping outside the lantern store, wearing dark reddish blouse, skirt, and capelet. You think she must be the owner.

>_

Mr. Sacchi

  • All shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.
  • Not postponed. Not in the end. Not for long.
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Sacchi Hikaru
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #178 on: September 13, 2018, 12:48:50 am »
> Are the streets particularly busy in this section? What about air traffic?
> Look East, are the streets particularly busy in *that* section? What about air traffic?
> How difficult would it be to read and fly at the same time?

> Have we ever met with the princess of Hakugyokurou, or her assistant? If so, what is our opinion of them?
> What about the Prismriver sisters?
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 12:52:44 am by Mr. Sacchi »

Hello Purvis

  • Acolyte
  • *
  • Hello Jerry
  • Staff
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Purvis
Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #179 on: September 13, 2018, 01:22:56 am »
> Are the streets particularly busy in this section? What about air traffic?
> Look East, are the streets particularly busy in *that* section? What about air traffic?
> How difficult would it be to read and fly at the same time?

> Have we ever met with the princess of Hakugyokurou, or her assistant? If so, what is our opinion of them?
> What about the Prismriver sisters?

>The streets are reasonably quiet, just a few passersby. The skies are clear.
>Looking to the east, things are a bit busier. This isn't surprising, there's a lot of homes in that direction. The sky is clear.
>The speed would make it hard. And if you lost track of your angle, you could end up hitting the ground, or veering off too high up.
>You have, the former briefly and the latter a few times, particularly when they put on a play a little while ago. The princess seems kind of doofy, but not a bad person. The assistant seems very nice, if a bit too serious sometimes.
>You've not exactly met them, but you've heard their concerts. They're pretty good!

>_
 

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.046 seconds with 41 queries.