Author Topic: Money is forever - Poverty Quest  (Read 177445 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: Money is forever - Poverty Quest
« Reply #390 on: December 09, 2018, 07:12:10 PM »
So I am thinking...make her come to us, kick the shit out of her, disarm her, run.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #391 on: December 09, 2018, 07:35:04 PM »
Yeah I think that's our only option (we can make good use of the crowbar)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #392 on: December 09, 2018, 07:53:17 PM »
>Duck behind the dumpster, and listen for her to approach; keep Nitori close to the wall and behind us.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #393 on: December 09, 2018, 09:37:27 PM »
Its important we get the first hit in (as to stun/knock her)
Also, should we give Nitori the gun?  As insurance if we seem to be overwhelmed by the Sukeban
> Equip/wield crowbar (silently and using both hands)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #394 on: December 09, 2018, 10:49:37 PM »
I'd rather not, more guns means more escalation. They'll not make the mistakes we need if we come at them like they come at us.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #395 on: December 09, 2018, 11:28:11 PM »
I was thinking more as a "if they are about to deal a mortal blow to us, have Nitori pop one in the head" instead of using it to attack

Lt Colonel Summers

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Do not mess with a soldier
« Reply #396 on: December 10, 2018, 01:51:01 AM »
//I think I'll let you guys make up your mind before making the next update.
There's nothing inscribed on the dog tag...

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #397 on: December 10, 2018, 02:45:47 AM »
Lets go with Purvis' suggestion and not give the gun to Nitori and instead just use the crowbar

Lt Colonel Summers

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #398 on: December 10, 2018, 03:05:51 PM »
>Duck behind the dumpster, and listen for her to approach; keep Nitori close to the wall and behind us.

Its important we get the first hit in (as to stun/knock her)
Also, should we give Nitori the gun?  As insurance if we seem to be overwhelmed by the Sukeban
> Equip/wield crowbar (silently and using both hands)

Lets go with Purvis' suggestion and not give the gun to Nitori and instead just use the crowbar

>You silently pull out the crowbar and wield it with both hands.
>You hear the Sukeban tapping her foot, indicating that she is getting impatient.
>"Why don't you come out right now? You are in a lose-lose situation, anyway..." The Sukeban taunted in the meantime.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #400 on: December 10, 2018, 04:11:22 PM »
There is another factor to worry about, but frankly we can't do anything about it right now. Let's do more than wait, we want her to fuck up soon as possible.

>"If you're so damned scared of me you can't even face me with that gun, you can just run away. I won't tell anyone!"

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #401 on: December 10, 2018, 05:05:05 PM »
Oh yeah there's more of them around ... she might be waiting intentionally for reinforcements

> How wide is the alley?  Is it possible for her to approach us (along the opposite wall) while being out of range of our crowbar?

Lt Colonel Summers

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #402 on: December 11, 2018, 01:22:41 AM »
There is another factor to worry about, but frankly we can't do anything about it right now. Let's do more than wait, we want her to fuck up soon as possible.

>"If you're so damned scared of me you can't even face me with that gun, you can just run away. I won't tell anyone!"

>You can't see how the Sukeban reacted to your taunt. But from the tone of what she says next, you can tell she's very pissed by it.
>"Argh! You lousy little blue-head...!"
>She expresses her anger by firing a few shots at the dumpster you and Nitori are hiding behind.

Oh yeah there's more of them around ... she might be waiting intentionally for reinforcements

> How wide is the alley?  Is it possible for her to approach us (along the opposite wall) while being out of range of our crowbar?

>The alley is pretty narrow. Even if the Sukeban were to approach you from the opposite wall, she'd still be within melee range from you.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #403 on: December 11, 2018, 01:51:31 PM »
>"Come on now, shooting this dumpster isn't going to make you any less scared of me! Just get out of here and I won't even tell people I'd've kicked your ass to do it!"

Lt Colonel Summers

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #404 on: December 12, 2018, 01:12:53 AM »
>"Come on now, shooting this dumpster isn't going to make you any less scared of me! Just get out of here and I won't even tell people I'd've kicked your ass to do it!"

>"Screw you!" You hear the Sukeban saying angrily.
>She then begins to approach your position along the opposite wall.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #405 on: December 12, 2018, 02:15:59 AM »
>Stay crouched behind the dumpster, keep low. Don't let anything show around it.
>Then when she gets close, give her the crowbar right to the knees with max force; we need her on the ground now!

Lt Colonel Summers

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #406 on: December 12, 2018, 08:57:10 AM »
>Stay crouched behind the dumpster, keep low. Don't let anything show around it.
>Then when she gets close, give her the crowbar right to the knees with max force; we need her on the ground now!

>You stay low and still behind the dumpster, notioning to Nitori to do the same.
>You wait for the Sukeban to get close enough before swinging your crowbar at one of her knees.

>The Sukeban collapses onto the ground with a grunt, uncontrollably unloading several rounds of her SMG into a wall in the process (didn't hit anyone, thankfully).

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #407 on: December 12, 2018, 01:56:30 PM »
>Grab that gun away! If she's holding it too hard, whack her hand with that crowbar!

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #408 on: December 12, 2018, 04:41:27 PM »
> Knock her out if we can without injury

Lt Colonel Summers

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #409 on: December 13, 2018, 01:18:33 AM »
>Grab that gun away! If she's holding it too hard, whack her hand with that crowbar!

>You try to wrestle the SMG away from the Sukeban, but she has a very tight grip and isn't letting go.

> Knock her out if we can without injury

>You hit the Sukeban in her head with the blunt end of the crowbar.
>Her lights went out after your crowbar connected with her head.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #410 on: December 13, 2018, 04:36:18 AM »
>Take her gun and toss it in the dumpster.
>Which direction in this alley would take us closer to the building;s entrance?

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #411 on: December 13, 2018, 05:07:24 AM »
> If no one is looking take *some* but not all of her money if she has any
> Also do the SMG bullets work with our gun?  If so take all her bullets too

Lt Colonel Summers

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #412 on: December 13, 2018, 03:20:19 PM »
>Take her gun and toss it in the dumpster.
>Which direction in this alley would take us closer to the building;s entrance?

>You toss the Sukeban's SMG into the dumpster.
>There is only one way to go here, not counting the one you entered this alley from.

> If no one is looking take *some* but not all of her money if she has any
> Also do the SMG bullets work with our gun?  If so take all her bullets too

>The SMG bullets are (as far as you can tell) not the same type as the ones the handgun takes. So you dumped the SMG bullets into the dumpster along with the SMG.
>You then begin searching the unconscious Sukeban for cash to loot...and also wonder if your skewed priorities are the results of a low-grade text-based adventure game.
>"I was just about to congratulate you...and then you decided to go rob an unconscious woman..." Nitori tells you. "Sure, she tried to kill us just now, but that's still..."

>You then hear the sound of footsteps approaching you from the direction of Nitori's apartment. Looks like the other four Sukeban didn't find what they were looking for in the apartment, and decided to go after you two...

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #413 on: December 14, 2018, 04:23:50 AM »
I vanish for one day, and...Priorities mang, priorities!

>Hiss: "We gotta go!"
>Let's go the opposite direction of those sounds, and turn the first corner.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #414 on: December 14, 2018, 08:51:43 AM »
// As for looting the Sukeban I would think in character Shion (the homeless beggar) would feel no regret for robbing her attacker, survival instincts
> Make sure to not turn into an alley that dead ends

Lt Colonel Summers

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #415 on: December 14, 2018, 12:34:45 PM »
I vanish for one day, and...Priorities mang, priorities!

>Hiss: "We gotta go!"
>Let's go the opposite direction of those sounds, and turn the first corner.

// As for looting the Sukeban I would think in character Shion (the homeless beggar) would feel no regret for robbing her attacker, survival instincts
> Make sure to not turn into an alley that dead ends

>"Damn it..." Nitori cursed as she follows you down the alley.

>The two of you manage to make some distance before the four Sukeban turns into the alleyway you're in.
>"Get back here, you bitch!" You hear one of the Sukeban yell at you before all four of them starts chasing you.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #416 on: December 14, 2018, 03:16:09 PM »
She likes not getting pinned down and shot more. Priorities.

>Run and turn into the street! We need to get in public, now!

Branneg Xy

• ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
« Reply #417 on: December 14, 2018, 03:51:00 PM »
//Certainly more than enough looting ,even if it was for survival insticts and retribution,has occurred already.
>Speed up that turning by grabbing the alley corner,or any other safe grabbing-and-leverage points, while pushing,or shoving, to gain momentum but do not forget to take Nitori's hand to help her along .
> Spare a quick glance ,if possible, towards the Sukeban ,particurarly their equipment and the direction,or directions, are chasing down in relation to their targets.
> Slightly speed down,only slightly,while looking around for possible hiding spots and get-away routes away from the alley entrance.
//Even if there are particurarly thick crowds,it would be best to only use them as a temporary or even passing covers  to reach a safer hiding spot or get-away in order to avoid casualties among innocents and risking being slowed down or even singled out when they do partly or wholly disperse in a panic.
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

Lt Colonel Summers

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #418 on: December 15, 2018, 02:21:39 AM »
She likes not getting pinned down and shot more. Priorities.

>Run and turn into the street! We need to get in public, now!

//No. Nitori's just cursing about how persistent the Sukeban were.

>You run as fast as you could with Nitori in tow, toward the alley exit.

//Certainly more than enough looting ,even if it was for survival insticts and retribution,has occurred already.
>Speed up that turning by grabbing the alley corner,or any other safe grabbing-and-leverage points, while pushing,or shoving, to gain momentum but do not forget to take Nitori's hand to help her along .
> Spare a quick glance ,if possible, towards the Sukeban ,particurarly their equipment and the direction,or directions, are chasing down in relation to their targets.
> Slightly speed down,only slightly,while looking around for possible hiding spots and get-away routes away from the alley entrance.
//Even if there are particurarly thick crowds,it would be best to only use them as a temporary or even passing covers  to reach a safer hiding spot or get-away in order to avoid casualties among innocents and risking being slowed down or even singled out when they do partly or wholly disperse in a panic.

>You take a quick glance at the four Sukeban chasing you right before exiting the alley. One has a SMG, two have sledgehammers (or rather, one has; the other is holding the handle without a hammerhead), and one is for some reason empty-handed.
>As you exit the alley into the streets, you find yourself in the middle of a not-so-thick crowd. There isn't much things you can hide yourself and Nitori behind, so you'll have to try your best to blend in with the crowd instead.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #419 on: December 15, 2018, 06:28:23 PM »
>No worries about blending in, we just need to go! INto those crowds! Even they can't be dumb enough to shoot into a random crowd.