Author Topic: 战斗天邪鬼 ~ Shatter All Spell Card ( ver1.01 update)  (Read 38286 times)

Re: 战斗天邪鬼 ~ Shatter All Spell Card (release)
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2015, 06:11:48 PM »
Anyone got some tips for 6-7 a.k.a.
Spoiler:
EX Rumias three spell marathon? I can beat the first two consistent-ish Bur are we seriously expected to do these two only to attempt the third one!? This is just insane! It?s a pretty long and annoying one to, not just a short final phase. The bullshit hitboxes of these swords don?t help either. There HAS to be a way to cheese this somehow.

Also disregard my previous post. I got level 6 and 7 mixed up.

« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2015, 08:09:51 PM »
Spoiler:
EX Rumias three spell marathon? I can beat the first two consistent-ish Bur are we seriously expected to do these two only to attempt the third one!? This is just insane! It?s a pretty long and annoying one to, not just a short final phase. The bullshit hitboxes of these swords don?t help either. There HAS to be a way to cheese this somehow.

Spoiler:
Yes, we are expected to do this. That's just how it is.
The core of the strategy I beat EX-Rumia with is circling her clockwise, quickly retracing as far as possible before the next spread is fired (if you are where you can hit her with a mallet or close), and keeping circling. While EX-Rumia only has aimed blades and RNG fireballs from them as attacks (so circling is a good way to avoid blades), she also regenerates health at a high rate (so you'd need to hit her as often as possible, hence the retracing - so you'd stay in position for longer). The blades have ridiculous hitboxes, sure, but their hilts do not, so retracing is more possible than it may look. There isn't much strategy for RNG fireballs, unfortunately.

ChronaSE

• Doremy-rekt
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2015, 10:37:38 PM »
Seems day 7 is as far as I can go, only managed to capture Kasen's first spell.

I would have actually loved if the game had infinite mallets like the original Gold Rush and not just  only what it is considered sufficient to beat a stage, gives little room to do other stategies.

« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2015, 12:55:46 AM »
Seems day 7 is as far as I can go, only managed to capture Kasen's first spell.

Here's some scenes from Level 7 that can be done pretty easily, if you like?

7-1
Spoiler:
(Yuugi's nonspell)
:
Spoiler:
She takes 5 hits (without upgrades), and you get 5 uses of the bullet-reversing skill. Just wait for the bullets to reflect off the walls, then reverse them, and you'll barely have to dodge anything. Try to only hit the blue bullets with the mallet, not the yellow ones; the yellow ones explode.

7-5
Spoiler:
(Kasen's dragon)
:
Spoiler:
The dragon takes 5 hits and Kasen takes 4, which makes it impossible to take out both of them without the upgrade from Level 8. However... if you switch places in the right spot at the start of the card, you can get Kasen to move off the left edge of the screen. You'll still be able to hit her, but her bullets won't spawn!

7-7
Spoiler:
(Yuugi's shield)
:
Spoiler:
As the menu screen's HP count indicates, Yuugi only takes 1 hit here; it's the shield that's the problem. Hit her a few times from different angles to fill the screen up with bullets, making sure to avoid deleting any of them. Once you've got three or four streams on screen, use the coin-gathering ability to quickly fill the gauge again and hit Yuugi before the shield reactivates.
edit: ...or just
Spoiler:
use the instant-hit ability while the shield's down
:V

ChronaSE

• Doremy-rekt
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2015, 01:14:52 AM »
Here's some scenes from Level 7 that can be done pretty easily, if you like?

7-1
Spoiler:
(Yuugi's nonspell)
:
Spoiler:
She takes 5 hits (without upgrades), and you get 5 uses of the bullet-reversing skill. Just wait for the bullets to reflect off the walls, then reverse them, and you'll barely have to dodge anything. Try to only hit the blue bullets with the mallet, not the yellow ones; the yellow ones explode.

7-5
Spoiler:
(Kasen's dragon)
:
Spoiler:
The dragon takes 5 hits and Kasen takes 4, which makes it impossible to take out both of them without the upgrade from Level 8. However... if you switch places in the right spot at the start of the card, you can get Kasen to move off the left edge of the screen. You'll still be able to hit her, but her bullets won't spawn!

7-7
Spoiler:
(Yuugi's shield)
:
Spoiler:
As the menu screen's HP count indicates, Yuugi only takes 1 hit here; it's the shield that's the problem. Hit her a few times from different angles to fill the screen up with bullets, making sure to avoid deleting any of them. Once you've got three or four streams on screen, use the coin-gathering ability to quickly fill the gauge again and hit Yuugi before the shield reactivates.
edit: ...or just
Spoiler:
use the instant-hit ability while the shield's down

Thank you a lot for your help! i'll try to test my luck again.
I need to work on completing the secret stage for the upgrades I guess as it starts to get really tough.

« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2015, 08:33:54 AM »
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
go to the top of screen to lead the swords upwards,twice.
then go down, hit her and use direction-reversing ability for the following swords.
you don't need to dodge anything!

« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2015, 12:15:59 AM »
Who are the characters in levels 10 and 11? The only one I recognize is Zun in 11-2 and I'm guessing 11-1 is Ki-san? No idea about the others.

Plastic Vortex

• Girl is ranking up
  • Please wait warmly
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2015, 02:56:05 AM »
How do you guys clear 2-4 and 3-5?

« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2015, 05:31:13 AM »
How do you guys clear 2-4 and 3-5?
Here's a video of 2-4.

As for 3-5,
Spoiler:
you need to hit Hina when she's in the middle of one of the squares created by the red bullets. The red bullets don't hurt you so you are free to move however you wish. They will however kill you if you hit them with the mallet hence waiting for Hina to be in the middle of one before swiping her.

« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2015, 01:43:50 AM »
Who are the characters in levels 10 and 11? The only one I recognize is Zun in 11-2 and I'm guessing 11-1 is Ki-san? No idea about the others.
11-1 is the girl ZUN draws for Akihabara Beer Fair flyers; 11-3 is Ki-san.
(I thought it was kind of weird that the developer made Ki-san the Super Final Death Boss for his previous game, but I like how she and ZUN have matching 'god' outfits in this one.)

There's videos of no-ability clears for every scene on Bilibili by now, if anyone's interested.

« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2015, 02:12:00 AM »
11-1 is the girl ZUN draws for Akihabara Beer Fair flyers; 11-3 is Ki-san.
(I thought it was kind of weird that the developer made Ki-san the Super Final Death Boss for his previous game, but I like how she and ZUN have matching 'god' outfits in this one.)

There's videos of no-ability clears for every scene on Bilibili by now, if anyone's interested.
Neat. I'm working on a no ability clear myself; currently on 11-5 and I been having trouble with this one due to the sword fairies so this is helpful.

I noticed that he has all of the passive abilities from the start. I didn't think of that. I been doing them all in order. It definitely would have been easier had I got the passives first.

Zigzagwolf

• Kuruminist Touhou Player
« Reply #41 on: December 27, 2015, 10:35:19 PM »
Spoiler:

The first one basically has the 2 red-layer waves first which can be misdirected to the left for the first one and the right for the next one, moving a little to the left for the last aimed wave generally helps a little when you go down to go through the gaps; then going up and redoing it while hitting Rumia with the mallet whenever you can. Second one has you to spin around Rumia in a clockwise manner, you can basically hit her when you descend down from the right slowly (during the descending when you're about next to her you can hit her already.) Note that only tapping the down button and moving to the left later makes it take longer for the wave to move to the left so you get some additional time to hit her twice while looping around her. If you do this correctly you can finish Rumia off before this gets tedious in the second pattern. The third pattern is aimed, just move slowly and try to make sure you move in a clockwise manner, try to hit Rumia twice when you descend to the bottom again. I have a video that I did upload that basically shows these strategies, if this may be handier to see visually.

Not really the best with links so I'll just place the link here as a hyperlink. https://youtu.be/Uf6YJ6Uu2jk
Raid Kappatalism for great Kurumi!

Youtube channel My Youtube channel, I hope you enjoy my Touhou runs.

« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2015, 02:40:10 PM »
The first one basically has the 2 red-layer waves first which can be misdirected to the left for the first one and the right for the next one, moving a little to the left for the last aimed wave generally helps a little when you go down to go through the gaps; then going up and redoing it while hitting Rumia with the mallet whenever you can. Second one has you to spin around Rumia in a clockwise manner, you can basically hit her when you descend down from the right slowly (during the descending when you're about next to her you can hit her already.) Note that only tapping the down button and moving to the left later makes it take longer for the wave to move to the left so you get some additional time to hit her twice while looping around her. If you do this correctly you can finish Rumia off before this gets tedious in the second pattern. The third pattern is aimed, just move slowly and try to make sure you move in a clockwise manner, try to hit Rumia twice when you descend to the bottom again. I have a video that I did upload that basically shows these strategies, if this may be handier to see visually.

Not really the best with links so I'll just place the link here as a hyperlink. https://youtu.be/Uf6YJ6Uu2jk

Yeah. I have since cleared the spell and the first two patterns weren?t that problematic. My strategy for them was similar to yours. It?s the third one that gets dicey. For that one I ended up using the direction change ability like rsy_type1 suggested.

Another general piece of advice I would give is to get the
Spoiler:
small hitbox from day 10 a.s.a.p., especially before doing most of day 9. The day 10 spells are relatively easy and/or cheesable  and the unlockable spell is significantly less painful than rumias since its third wave can be ended immediately with the instant swipe.

Jaimers

• You just did it because you're older than me.
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2016, 01:10:45 AM »
Cleared every scene without using items.

Fun game. There should be more Impossible Spellcard type fangames.

The TLB felt weirdly easy for what you had to do to actually get to him.

« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2018, 09:38:31 AM »
ZG made his mallet game easier after he saw th165.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 09:40:54 AM by rsy_type1 »

☆ Kana ☆

• Vanishing Dream
  • Lost Dream
    • lololololo tungle
Re: 战斗天邪鬼 ~ Shatter All Spell Card ( ver1.01 update)
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2018, 05:57:05 AM »
Um, about the new version, the graphics seem to be in a password-locked zip file for some reason...?  ???
Dream a dream so grand...that it becomes a nightmare.