Author Topic: HumanReploidJP's Collective Code Concept Dumpster/Works  (Read 4989 times)

HumanReploidJP

• The Scripter with Something of Common Sense
  • "Start the life of an idol! Let's get STAR~ted!"
    • HumanReploidJP's Youtube Channel
HumanReploidJP's Collective Code Concept Dumpster/Works
« on: August 03, 2018, 03:08:36 PM »
Welcome all! Gents and dames!

Good day to you, everyone or whoever is wandering around!

Since I followed Zun's guidelines as seen on the forums from this site, all I can say right now is I'm starting my progress for my upcoming (maybe several years from now) circles "Miraikei Budoukan/未来系葡萄館/Futuristic Vineyard", much like JynX's and/or ZUN's, and a Touhou Danmakufu-based circle "Hyaku Danmaku Bakudan!/Hundred Bullet Curtain Explosion!", the first circle before, starting with Roukou Quest and some Touhou Fanmade games, featuring bosses from Roukou Quest (depending to the mood I assume). Don't get serious.

This topic will show some of my collective work-made concept which I'll show that to it soon, so I'm starting right now.
"Using game data other than screenshots is forbidden;
If you want to use game data other than screenshots, please make them yourself."

--- ZUN; As known on ZUN's guidelines.

This Circle's First Game Concept:
Roukou Quest

Starting off with Rikako Hayase, a wanderer who is destined to find knowledge about the legends behind the existential and most cosmological constellations she gazed upon.

Featuring any secondary character who may know her as well we cannot mention... unless it's on the omake files from the Roukou but-game *you know the Japanese word for 'but'* script which I will soon be uploading to bulletforge.org (with a RoukouQuest tag).

This Circle's Sooner Game Concept:
The Star of Idols/アイドル/Aidoruhoshi

Featuring its main characters, Mizusa Hidoru and Nemuno Yakata, the idols who aspire to fulfill their destiny for the sake of desire, generosity and elegance.

There are times when they desire to become competitive above all idols, until the arrival of rivals has come with pride and just. In all of idols, they are aware with power to determination and resolutions, from generations until the end of it all. Idols have been mysterious, lonely, passed out after education, or working on different tasks, while some soon-to-be idols have been revived after fateful death experiences, or passed into fantasy as half-human specimen.

Dumpster Scripts (My Collective Danmakufu-made Scripts for my interest):
Scripts which I'll be making using Danmakufu and impress anyone from here on out.

1.) New Year Script: Hikariko Aosagi (from Touhou Shinjutou/Eastern Pearl Island ~ Hollow Song of Birds)
Hope you enjoy this year 2019! Nemuno Yakata (from Star of Idol/Aidoruhoshi) encounters an azure heron-type youkai out from Gensokyo into the Cityscape of Osaka as she went on her journey for her next conert with her idol friend Mizusa. Will she surpass the elegance of the azure heron youkai, or be surpassed by her dazzling barrage?

Download: http://www.bulletforge.org/u/humanreploidjp/p/happy-new-year-2019-hikariko-aosagi

« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 03:51:08 AM by HumanReploidJP »
MiraikeiBudoukan (Futuristic Vineyard) Game Concepts (WIP)
(Non-Touhou, yet bullet-hell-Inspirable (Like JynX). Don't get serious.)

HumanReploidJP

• The Scripter with Something of Common Sense
  • "Start the life of an idol! Let's get STAR~ted!"
    • HumanReploidJP's Youtube Channel
Re: HumanReploidJP's Collective Code Concept Dumpster/Works
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2018, 03:15:58 PM »
My original Miraikei Budoukan, ZUN-inspired shotsheet; "Sample" watermark is permanent, so NO distributions allowed. This shotshet is data-based. DO NOT USE IT. Period.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 03:24:13 PM by HumanReploidJP »
MiraikeiBudoukan (Futuristic Vineyard) Game Concepts (WIP)
(Non-Touhou, yet bullet-hell-Inspirable (Like JynX). Don't get serious.)