Topic: Labyrinth of Touhou 2 - 18F  (Read 26190 times)

qazmlpok

• Nickname: Bane
Re: Labyrinth of Touhou 2 - 18F
« Reply #570 on: February 25, 2019, 12:37:49 am »
The enemy_attacks.txt file from the translation should be everything. https://pastebin.com/vz3yGxY8

Well, except untranslated enemies. There's probably some of those, now that I think about it.

DarkAtma

• Nickname: OmegaAtma
« Reply #571 on: February 25, 2019, 02:01:10 am »
I will check the translation notes and compare,it seemed like an awfully short list compared to LoT1 database guide,many thanks!

the Bf10 grind is soul draining me i cant beat the 30f touhous
« Last Edit: February 25, 2019, 02:15:40 am by DarkAtma »

LonelyGaruga

• Nickname: Black Wolf
« Reply #572 on: February 25, 2019, 07:25:14 am »
Yeah that list is just a portion of the spell cards in the base game. The first post has the complete list of the spell cards that were programmed into the base game (some of the stuff went unused until Plus Disk), complete with formulas and everything. I think the only spell card in that list that isn't actually used in either base or Plus is Rainbow Wing, which is a MT MYS spell card with a 176% MAG formula (ignores MND). Think that was used in the original game.

Dunno about the stuff that was added for Plus Disk.

Otaku

• Like the wiiiiind!
  • Nickname: GanonVic
« Reply #573 on: February 25, 2019, 10:12:12 am »
Anyone has any tips for The Destroyer? The only way I can do any damage is with Futo+Miko, and even then that's far from enough.

This is my team:
« Last Edit: February 25, 2019, 01:26:58 pm by Otaku »

qazmlpok

« Reply #574 on: February 25, 2019, 01:35:44 pm »
Oops. I forgot I have a separate folder for the base game and the expansion.

I updated the file. Same link. Also, that doesn't include character boss spellcards with the same name (i.e. boss Marisa's master spark is the same name as character Marisa's)

DarkAtma

« Reply #575 on: February 25, 2019, 02:11:08 pm »
Much appreciated,thank you

Do 30F touhous really regenerate? you mean i have to get to the next checkpoint in one go?  :V

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
  • LOOK AT ME
« Reply #576 on: February 25, 2019, 02:20:34 pm »
Anyone has any tips for The Destroyer? The only way I can do any damage is with Futo+Miko, and even then that's far from enough.
Flan might be able to do some work with a super drill and high buffs+debuffs. You might have trouble with both of the other extreme defense corridor superbosses too though, honestly... and they're kinda hard even with an appropriate party. Considering there's two more of these bosses coming, you might want to replace someone with a character that has 80~100% def/mnd piercing.

You can get by with just making a low investment in one or two such characters and swapping them in only for the boss fight, though. Making a moderate library investment for a 13th character without -really- pumping them up doesn't cost that much and more or less gets the job done.
Much appreciated,thank you

Do 30F touhous really regenerate? you mean i have to get to the next checkpoint in one go?  :V
Yes. Pretty sure you're meant to have a significantly higher level than them, especially if you want the treasures for beating all of 'em at once. It's good stuff, worth the hassle.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Otaku

• Like the wiiiiind!
  • Nickname: GanonVic
« Reply #577 on: February 25, 2019, 03:36:21 pm »
I suppose I'll employ Rumia once again

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
  • LOOK AT ME
« Reply #578 on: February 25, 2019, 04:26:43 pm »
Awakened Rumia is pretty solid, the success rates on her status/debuffs is nice and Large Piercing Attack makes Moonlight Ray comparable to Dark Side of the Moon on high mind bosses. And backup healing is always good.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Libra

• Nickname: Lib
« Reply #579 on: March 06, 2019, 11:10:41 pm »
New update, mostly fixing all the overflow issues (and implementing number caps). Other than that:

-Remilia's base ATK growth has been increased by 1.0 (from 15 to 16), and her DEF and MND growth have both been increased by 1.6 (DEF goes from 9.8 to 11.4, MND goes from 9.6 to 11.2).

-Nitori's awakening skill "Improved Versatile Machine" now also increases Overheat's damage bonus by 5%  (so 20% per stack instead of 15%).

-Equipment stat bonuses are now shown in blue (which I guess makes it easier to tell it apart from the description).

LonelyGaruga

« Reply #580 on: March 07, 2019, 04:55:01 am »
Nitori did not need an Overheat buff, wow.

qazmlpok

« Reply #581 on: March 07, 2019, 01:20:05 pm »
Oh, he's finally back.

Is there going to be another patch planned after this one? Or is this likely the last patch?

LonelyGaruga

« Reply #582 on: March 07, 2019, 07:15:07 pm »
Doesn't say anything about whether there'll be another patch or not, but it doesn't seem like there's any particular need for one at this point, as all that would be left is balance adjustments and minor bug fixes.

qazmlpok

« Reply #583 on: March 10, 2019, 12:27:46 am »
I was mostly asking if there was planned content he hadn't ever gotten around to adding. I honestly can't remember if there was anything; it's been so long.

Updated exe:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=121cAVQgEFKFYpwu_vz4uBpd2bnnNmpZd

A lot of items have partially missing descriptions now.

DarkAtma

« Reply #584 on: March 14, 2019, 01:09:13 am »
do multiple appraisers stack? i will guess no

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
  • LOOK AT ME
« Reply #585 on: March 14, 2019, 03:06:23 am »
iirc they do, actually

but it's way too much of a pain in the neck for a few % boost to swap everyone to appraisers. If you have characters you use PURELY for farming setups (rinnosuke, backline nazrin, awakened shou for metal kedamas) then go ahead and appraiser them.

Since it's been awhile, I've been opening up ThLaby2 back up to plunge 10~20 floors deeper beyond the end of the Infinite Corridor once every now and then. We'll see how long I actually keep doing this, when I have to start grinding to beat the bosses it's probably gonna get annoying fast, and there's still almost no actual fun at this point  :V

Is anyone actually playing significantly beyond endgame?

elminster1372

• Nickname: Zarator
« Reply #586 on: March 15, 2019, 09:04:51 am »
Is anyone actually playing significantly beyond endgame?

I am^^ Currently trying to beat King, though even at Reimu level 5600 or so I still can't finish the boss before turn 15 (I'm getting close, though).

About appraising, I know it sounds tedious but it's definitely worth building a team solely for that purpose. My current plan is:

Reimu, Komachi, Kaguya, Utsuho, Sanae, Iku, Ran, Shou, Koishi

Even just using Reimu, Komachi, Shou and Sanae, the difference in terms of rewards compared to a setup without appraisers or reward-boosting skills is about 20% higher - which in the long term is a sizable boost.

Currently, I'm farming Fundoshi Dimension Couplers in the Infinite Corridor to equip each of the aforementioned chars (except Shou ofc^^ She's using Underworld Hammer Grond and Will of Gensokyo), then I train in B11F using only one character at a time and swapping them whenever they run out of mana (it's much more efficient than 30F I think, I can rack up around 3 billion gold per hour iirc)

Golbez

• Nickname: Gobbles
« Reply #587 on: March 16, 2019, 08:21:00 pm »
I stopped at the start of floor 28 a while back since i did not want want to miss any story. But recently I've been wanting to play it again. Is there any news about a story translation of the last floors? I may just continue playing anyhow :)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
  • LOOK AT ME
« Reply #588 on: March 18, 2019, 04:10:13 pm »
Hmm... leveling up after lv3500+ just gets slower and slower, and the corridor still isn't the best place to grind yet. That means the endgame leveling rate could approach something like an hour of grind or more for 100 levels with ideal Infinite Corridor setups... (which would not be particularly fast to set up)

I don't think 3peso is particularly planning any further patches, but I wonder if he would humor suggestions to increase Corridor's base enemy experience, or alternatively, add an effect to 30F's light pillar to remove the limit on consecutive battle bonus. I could get ~500 battles in a row on b11f if I felt like it, if the battle bonus didn't cap at 50 battles I could be getting enormous exp. And the corridor provides vastly higher battle streak potential. It'd be nice for an hour or two of grind to grant several hundred levels when the goal is grinding from 3000 to 13000 for the enhanced bosses...

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.064 seconds with 23 queries.