Topic: Labyrinth of Touhou 2 - 18F  (Read 38752 times)

Validon98

• Deathguard Night Sparrow
  • Harbingers, yo.
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Validon
Re: Labyrinth of Touhou 2 - 18F
« Reply #630 on: September 02, 2019, 01:48:00 pm »
As part of the recent plus disk run I've decided to slap in all of the Plus Disk characters that otherwise don't fit in with another synergy, so everyone but Shou and Koishi (ironically, also  the worst of the Plus Disk characters). I uh, happened to find a very early Tokugawa Statue on 11F of the Infinity Corridor, so that's been permanently grafted to Miko. +24 MP/TP and +2.4 to all base stats is... extremely scary.

Otherwise, party for the Plus Disk is currently as follows:

Kogasa, Reisen, Kasen, Yuugi, Minoriko, Sanae (to be replaced by Akyuu after 26F), Iku, Futo, Miko, Mamizou, Kokoro, Tokiko

Kogasa's MVP as always, Yuugi is still absurd and I've decided to give her Murakumo (I was considering Kogasa but Kogasa wants to be using her own spells for her awakening bonuses, plus Sheer Force means that she doesn't really need to care about resistances as much), Miko is currently insane and I haven't even given her her awakening yet, Reisen is still debuffer extreme, Minoriko and Sanae's support has been invaluable, Iku's defense piercing has been really helpful in the original post game, and I'm still trying to find some use from the other Plus disk characters, but I'll find it.

Also, the fight vs. Shadow Renko and Maribel was hilarious, and ended up with Minoriko, alone, slowly plinking down Maribel because oops her Mind is so high even without putting any level bonuses into it that she was functionally immortal against Maribel's attacks.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2019, 01:55:09 pm by Validon98 »
Derping at Touhou since June 2012, derping at RPing Touhou since Feburary 2013.

Devil of Decline Partial English Gameplay Patch!
Let's Play Nightmare of Rebellion!

ZoomyTsugumi

• zoom zoom
  • Nickname: tsugumi
« Reply #631 on: September 02, 2019, 02:42:46 pm »
Finally made it through Futo, a Yuugi with KOi3S + Herb of Awakening + Mari's DIY boost can hit like a freaking truck. I nailed at least one 3 mil hit on Futo, and several 2 mils, lol.

Libra

• Nickname: Lib
« Reply #632 on: September 02, 2019, 03:26:02 pm »
Finally made it through Futo, a Yuugi with KOi3S + Herb of Awakening + Mari's DIY boost can hit like a freaking truck. I nailed at least one 3 mil hit on Futo, and several 2 mils, lol.
Just FYI, boost effects like Herb of Awakening, Maribel's DIY, Akyuu's Miare's Great Knowledge and Grand/Super Incantation don't stack with each other, the most recent one overwrittes any previous boosts.

Slayernice

• Neophyte
  • Nickname: Slay
« Reply #633 on: September 10, 2019, 09:29:28 pm »
So when I start up the game, it opens in a window and crashes after a few seconds of black screen, anyone know what's causing this? :'(

Edit: Nevermind, I'm an idiot who forgot to change my computer region settings to japanese, it works like a charm now!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 08:42:55 am by Slayernice »

Otaku

• Like the wiiiiind!
  • Nickname: GanonVic
« Reply #634 on: September 19, 2019, 10:40:45 am »
How do I reach 28F and B11F?
I took out the Hollow Yamata-no-Orochi, but nothing seems to have happened

Validon98

• Deathguard Night Sparrow
  • Harbingers, yo.
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Validon
« Reply #635 on: September 19, 2019, 08:19:14 pm »
Taking out the Hollow Yamata-no-Orochi is how you unlock the path to 28F. The rock in front of the stairs up should be cleared.
Derping at Touhou since June 2012, derping at RPing Touhou since Feburary 2013.

Devil of Decline Partial English Gameplay Patch!
Let's Play Nightmare of Rebellion!

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.047 seconds with 40 queries.