Topic: Labyrinth of Touhou 2 - 18F  (Read 29280 times)

Marbychu

• Nickname: Marby
Re: Labyrinth of Touhou 2 - 18F
« Reply #600 on: April 05, 2019, 08:42:02 pm »
Our resident crazy guy Elminster of the 255 winner kills made an LoT2 damage comparison chart to use! Although you should keep in mind it's scaled for like, lv8000, so it's mostly true at like 30F lv1k+ territory. Gives a decent idea overall though and is really useful for those lategame minmax players. (Maintenance users are vastly more powerful at all the other parts of the game than this, keep in mind)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/136YnIQU9MF1YbDd8CsFxAs4M0WQ4BzA6gHcJKmCFJGY/edit#gid=1752125517

All characters have the same monetary value of library investment, he didn't use any non-global EXP boosters so they levelled equally, they're all maxed on gems/jewels/high boosts/skill levels, etc. Family skills and other conditionals with numbers listed in brackets. There's probably a few more characters that could be colored green (for "conditional but huge damage boost that isn't in the calculation") but overall it's pretty well made and informative. MFW when Renko does more damage than Shikieiki even after maintenance loses almost all value for atk/mag boosting.

It's asking me to request permission to view, you might wanna double check to make sure you're sharing the link that lets people view it but not edit it, instead of the link that lets people edit it.

I don't know if that's actually the problem, but I work with Google Drive all the time and that link looks slightly different at the end than some of my links (mine tend to not have that "gid" thing and instead have "sharing" at the end)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
  • LOOK AT ME
Re: Labyrinth of Touhou 2 - 18F
« Reply #601 on: April 05, 2019, 09:14:42 pm »
whoops fixed

I didn't even make this sheet or  upload it or anything but I guess google's stuff works really weird.

edit:I updated the sheet with some more moves, updated damage formulas, and a list of the proportionate defense factor for every move (dang, Knockout pierces nearly as much defense as the likes of Kaguya/Iku/Utsuho).
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 03:39:37 am by Serela »
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.059 seconds with 40 queries.