Author Topic: Rumia Quest Revival - A New Beginning  (Read 132508 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Rumia Quest Revival - A New Beginning
« Reply #990 on: November 07, 2018, 04:22:55 PM »
>Comply if we're not already at an edge.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #991 on: November 07, 2018, 04:44:56 PM »
> Drop the demarcation on the talismans

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #992 on: November 07, 2018, 07:59:59 PM »
>Comply if we're not already at an edge.

> You are already at an edge.

> Drop the demarcation on the talismans

> You remove you barrier around the patch of talismans you had it over.

> Louise does nothing except small dodges for a few moments, until all six of the orbs are dangerously close to her. Some coming, some going.

> At that precise moment; she says something completely unintelligible to you and raises her hands into a pose very familiar to you. The magic circle starts to glow brighter, and from her position in the center of the cavern, purple erupts.

> The orbs all but stop. They are still moving; just exceptionally slowly. What gives away their movement is the fact they are rotateing still, albeit very slowly. Their actual movement through the purple is so slow you can't perceive it.

> The magical circle continues to brighten, until there is a flash of light. When it fades, Louise is right in front of the seal, outside of the strange purple area, along with her luggage.

> She exhales and wipes her brow under her hat as she turns around.

> "It'll probobly take a few hours for those orbs to work through that." Louise says. "Been a while since I cast a Slow spell that strong."

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #993 on: November 07, 2018, 08:30:32 PM »
> Respect++ for Louise for doing a pose like ours
> "Whoa!  Awesome move Louise!  Should we freeze them in addition to stopping them?"
> "Now lets blast this seal to pieces!"
> Take our signature arms stretched pose and start firing lasers from our hands onto the remaining talismans (Cancel if a party member or Louise objects to this)

> What do we know about Sakuya?

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #994 on: November 07, 2018, 10:01:02 PM »
> Respect++ for Louise for doing a pose like ours
> "Whoa!  Awesome move Louise!  Should we freeze them in addition to stopping them?"
> "Now lets blast this seal to pieces!"
> Take our signature arms stretched pose and start firing lasers from our hands onto the remaining talismans (Cancel if a party member or Louise objects to this)

> What do we know about Sakuya?

// Louise Status: Respect ++

> "Feel free." Louise says, moving away from the seal and sitting down. "It won't disrupt the magic."

> You try to blast the talismans around the seal only to notice this time the talismans are on the other side. So the barrier is blocking your shots.

> You know almost nothing about Sakuya. You only just met her at the Gates of the Scarlet Mansion last night. And you only know her name because Meiling said it. You know she can vanish however.

[Setup is like this:

Your Group -> Fragments -> Barrier -> Talismans. The barrier was Talismans -> Barrier -> Fragments -> Barrier -> Talismans]
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 10:03:55 PM by Raikaria »

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #995 on: November 07, 2018, 10:50:33 PM »
> Aim our lasers on the fragments and starts taking them out, try and get our group to help
> "Cirno Louise said you can freeze them now"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #996 on: November 07, 2018, 11:29:48 PM »
> Aim our lasers on the fragments and starts taking them out, try and get our group to help
> "Cirno Louise said you can freeze them now"

> When you attack the fragments, the crackling energy intensifies, and arms through your ray, shocking you. It's relatively painful.

> Due to this, you don't talk to Cirno; but she's already prepaying a Perfect Freeze anyway

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #997 on: November 08, 2018, 01:30:03 AM »
> Get back up into our pose and fire bullets, it is possible we were shocked because lasers are continuous, however bullets don't ever directly "connect" us to the fragments
> Try slow bursts of concentrated bullets, pause at regular intervals so large gaps are formed between each burst

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #998 on: November 08, 2018, 09:53:32 AM »
> Get back up into our pose and fire bullets, it is possible we were shocked because lasers are continuous, however bullets don't ever directly "connect" us to the fragments
> Try slow bursts of concentrated bullets, pause at regular intervals so large gaps are formed between each burst

> You begin fireing bullets at the fragments.

> While you're not shocked, the bullets are. Stranger still, when the bullets get shocked, they dissipate, and seem to be sucked into the fragments.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #999 on: November 08, 2018, 02:47:58 PM »
> Try firing a darkness bullet, see if it darkens the glow of the talismans when it gets pulled in

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #1000 on: November 08, 2018, 04:01:49 PM »
> Beware of anyone trying to shank us past the 1000th post!

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #1001 on: November 08, 2018, 04:06:34 PM »
>Totally expect Kogasa

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1002 on: November 08, 2018, 04:25:51 PM »
> Beware of anyone trying to shank us past the 1000th post!

>Totally expect Kogasa

// New thread is being made since this one is either about to autolock or will lock due to 1,000 post limit. Please wait warmly for the progression there. [Read: Let me find a suitable image to head it and write up a plot summary so anyone new who wants to jump in dosen't need to read 1,000 posts to catch up.]
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 04:27:23 PM by Raikaria »