Author Topic: Rumia Quest Revival - A New Beginning  (Read 132497 times)

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
Re: Rumia Quest Revival - A New Beginning
« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2018, 12:09:29 PM »
>"Huh?"
>Uncondense the darkness slightly to see.
>Have we ever tried actually cutting off the hair that the ribbon is tied to?

> You release the darkness out enough that you can see the Lake.

> The lake is Misty, as per usual, but you don't see any fairies. More interestingly; however is the mansion.

> The walls around the mansion bear rather heavy damage, with sure signs of battle marring the ground in front of it. You can see the gatekeeper standing at her post; looking significantly worse for ware than usual. And awake. That last one is particularly unusual. There is someone else there as well, but you don't know who they are.

> You know that Marisa Kirisame frequently breaks in, but this dosen't bear the handiwork of Marisa. You've seen her 'break-ins'. She flies in. She dosen't wreck the place like this. This was a fight.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #61 on: June 17, 2018, 06:15:05 AM »
>"D-Do you think Cirno and Daiyousei are okay..?"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #62 on: June 17, 2018, 07:09:51 AM »
>"D-Do you think Cirno and Daiyousei are okay..?"

[Whoops; I missed the last line]

> "They're fairies; they're probobly alright." Mystia says. "Fairies come back."

> You personally haven't tried it [The size of the ribbon makes it hard to try without you touching it]. Mystia tried it once with her long nails however. She couldn't cut the strands of hair the ribbon was connected to. She could cut every other strand in the area; but not those ones.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Hope ♦ Metal

• Royal Flares Can't Melt Steel Beams
  • Donald Trump will make waifus real
« Reply #63 on: June 17, 2018, 06:39:36 PM »
>"Who's that over there? I haven't seen them before."
>Point at the stranger near the mansion.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #64 on: June 17, 2018, 06:52:50 PM »
>"I know, but fairies still feel pain..."

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #65 on: June 17, 2018, 09:18:22 PM »
>"I know, but fairies still feel pain..."

> "I guess..." Mystia says.

> "Maybe they're all just hiding?" Kogasa suggests.

>"Who's that over there? I haven't seen them before."
>Point at the stranger near the mansion.

> Wriggle and Mystia both remark; in their own ways, that they do not know.

> Kogasa; however, seems to think for a few moments.

> "Would it surprise you if I said I knew who she was..." Kogasa asked.

> "That's Sakuya!" a loud and familiar voice says.

> "Come back Cirno we don't know if it's gone!" another familiar voice says.

> Cirno bursts out of the top of a tree, Daiyousei close behind. Several other fairies follow from various trees.

Cirno - Frantic Frost Fairy

Daiyousei - Overseer of the Lake

> "What do you know, they were hiding." Wriggle remarks.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 09:26:41 PM by Raikaria »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #66 on: June 17, 2018, 09:20:40 PM »
>"Glad they're okay."
>Whisper to Kogasa: "we'll have to get them later... don't worry though, my idea could still work on a lot of people."

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #67 on: June 17, 2018, 09:34:45 PM »
>"Glad they're okay."
>Whisper to Kogasa: "we'll have to get them later... don't worry though, my idea could still work on a lot of people."

> Wriggle nods. Mystia looks a little irritated as Cirno loudly proclaims "Of course I'm OK! I'm the strongest!"

> As you whisper to Kogasa; this gets Cirno's attention.

> "Who's this?" Cirno says; flying up to Kogasa with a look on her face that dosen't at all hide her intent. "And why is she copying my look? Just because you dress like the strongest dosen't make you the strongest."

> "Cirno stop it..." Daiyousei says.

> Kogasa looks at Cirno. "I don't get it." she says. "I'm purple; not blue."

> Cirno looks irritated. "No; you're blue!" she says; as she points at Kogasa frantically. "Are you trying to mess with me or something? And what's that stupid umbrella?"

> "Cirno! Stop trying to pick fights for one moment!" Daiyousei says desperately.

> This is typical Cirno. She meets someone new; and she tries to pick a fight. Daiyousei must have really twisted Cirno's arm to get her to hide before as well, since Cirno seems to be trying really hard to provoke Kogasa.

[OCC: Daiyousei is the 'boss fairy' of the lake since she's stronger than most and smarter. Cirno's the strongest fairy however and Daiyousei has a really hard time keeping her in line.]

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #68 on: June 17, 2018, 09:38:30 PM »
>"This is my new friend Kogasa. Also the color and pattern of her clothes looks nothing like yours... Kogasa, these are Cirno and Daiyousei."
>Wonder if Cirno would be surprised if Kogasa actually acknowledged her as the strongest

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #69 on: June 18, 2018, 08:42:20 PM »
>"This is my new friend Kogasa. Also the color and pattern of her clothes looks nothing like yours... Kogasa, these are Cirno and Daiyousei."
>Wonder if Cirno would be surprised if Kogasa actually acknowledged her as the strongest

> Cirno puffs her cheeks out trying to make herself look imposing. Considering Cirno is the size of your average 6~7 year old human girl; this isn't intimidating anyone.

> Cirno would not be surprised; she'd consider it natural.

> Kogasa oddly enough holds out the Geta on her show towards Cirno when you introduce her. Cirno looked at it confused. She's not the only one to be puzzled by Kogasa's gesture; as both Wriggle and Mystia are.

> Cirno looks frustrated, and turns away from Kogasa. "Fine, I'll let you borrow my look. I guess himibation is the... sinirst form of flattening."

> Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery." Daiyousei corrects.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #70 on: June 19, 2018, 03:52:59 AM »
>Giggle a bit.
>"So what happened here anyway?"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #71 on: June 19, 2018, 10:09:48 PM »
>Giggle a bit.
>"So what happened here anyway?"

> "Some strange thing appeared and immediately pitchunned a bunch of weaklings." Cirno said.

> Daiyousei didn't argue Cirno's point. "It then headed towards the mansion, and started fighting the guard. At that point, we all went and hid. The two seemed pretty evenly matched, and then the blue person came out and the thing retreated before vanishing."

> Daiyousei suddenly tenses up, and looks a little intimidated; looking behind and above you. Cirno looks in the same direction and smiles. Wriggle and Mystia look at you.

> "Should we get out of here before she gets here?" Wriggle asks.

> "Who's she?" Kogasa asks; looking the opposite way to the others.

> "Reimu." Mystia states. "It seems the fight that happened here finally got her to actually do something and investigate what's going on." The Night Sparrow sounds irritated at this situation.

> Daiyousei looks around.

> "Ah; Sunny; Luna and Star were here; they must have run off home and told Reimu on the way."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #72 on: June 20, 2018, 09:27:43 PM »
>"Well it's either leave and do something, or stay and watch the potential fireworks, so what would you all rather do?"

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #73 on: June 20, 2018, 09:32:30 PM »
> "We might also be able to learn something by following Reimu and hearing what the gatekeeper tells her?  What do you think?"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #74 on: June 20, 2018, 09:43:33 PM »
>"Well it's either leave and do something, or stay and watch the potential fireworks, so what would you all rather do?"

> "We might also be able to learn something by following Reimu and hearing what the gatekeeper tells her?  What do you think?"

> "I vote we get out of here." Wriggle says.

> "We should stay." Mystia states. "I wanna know more about what attacked me."

> "I don't care." Kogasa chimes happily.

> "Well; this is our lake... I don't see why we should leave." Daiyousei adds.

> Cirno; of course; was more interested in a rematch with Reimu than anything else.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #75 on: June 20, 2018, 09:53:55 PM »
> Whisper to Wriggle "Wriggle, we will keep a safe distance so she does not notice us"
> "Cirno, a good way to get better at Danmaku is to watch replays others fight and learn their patterns, so why not join us and see what Reimu is up to before asking for a rematch, it will increase your chances of winning."

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #76 on: June 21, 2018, 08:33:49 PM »
> Whisper to Wriggle "Wriggle, we will keep a safe distance so she does not notice us"
> "Cirno, a good way to get better at Danmaku is to watch replays others fight and learn their patterns, so why not join us and see what Reimu is up to before asking for a rematch, it will increase your chances of winning."

> "But we're in the open Rumia... it'll be hard for Reimu to not notice us." Wriggle says.

> "We could hide in the trees again." Daiyousei suggests.

> "We're bigger than you fairies." Mystia replies. "Not to mention Rumia's darkness would be pretty obvious."

> "She probobly already saw us as she flew over there anyway." Wriggle adds.

> Cirno pouts. "Why's everyone telling me to not fight today. And dosen't practice make perfect anyway?"

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #77 on: June 21, 2018, 08:49:22 PM »
> "Maybe it's better not to hide, it's not like we have done anything wrong lately have we?"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #78 on: June 23, 2018, 07:50:20 PM »
> "Maybe it's better not to hide, it's not like we have done anything wrong lately have we?"

> "Yeah; but you don't need to have done something if you're in Reimu's way..." Wriggle complains.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #79 on: June 23, 2018, 08:33:27 PM »
> "I guess You are right, I forgot what happened during the red mist incident..."
> "How about hiding in the thick mist over Misty Lake?"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #80 on: June 24, 2018, 12:55:55 PM »
> "I guess You are right, I forgot what happened during the red mist incident..."
> "How about hiding in the thick mist over Misty Lake?"

> "It was our turn during the Endless Night one..." Mystia says.

> "Well; you did attack them Mysti with your Night Blindness." Wriggle says.

> "I was practising my singing. It does that to humans who hear it. What about you? You kicked Reimu; what's your excuse?"

> "I still wonder how you managed to do that actually." Daiyousei comments.

> Kogasa seems to be in thought as the three speak, looking at the geta on her umbrella.

> No good. You'd still be a big dark spot in the mist. Light shines through the mist, a big black orb inside it would be obvious. That and you can see Reimu, she can see you.

> Kogasa is now flying towards Reimu slowly. Reimu's attention seems to be on speaking to the Guard and the person in Blue.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 12:57:27 PM by Raikaria »

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #81 on: June 26, 2018, 09:18:50 PM »
> "Kogasa better not attempt what I think she is about to do!.  If she surprises and distracts Reimu we are going to be in a lot of trouble!"
> Get in Kogasa's way and tell her that now is not the time for surprises
> If it comes to that, how do 5 on 1 Danmaku battles stand in the spell card rules?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #82 on: June 26, 2018, 09:43:37 PM »
>After we tell kogasa now isn't the time for surprises
>"On the bright side I think you might have surprised all of us by doing that, but please don't endanger us or yourself like that..."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #83 on: June 26, 2018, 09:44:49 PM »
//edited my post, my apologies

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #84 on: June 26, 2018, 10:19:49 PM »
> "Kogasa better not attempt what I think she is about to do!.  If she surprises and distracts Reimu we are going to be in a lot of trouble!"
> Get in Kogasa's way and tell her that now is not the time for surprises
> If it comes to that, how do 5 on 1 Danmaku battles stand in the spell card rules?

> "Wait what do you think she's going to do?" Wriggle says as you chase after Kogasa.

> Luckily; Kogasa is flying slow; so it's not difficult for you to get in her way. She looks rather upset when you tell her it's not the time for surprises.

> Well; Fairies can attack in literal swarms. As long as there is some sort of way to evade an attack; it's fair game.

>After we tell kogasa now isn't the time for surprises
>"On the bright side I think you might have surprised all of us by doing that, but please don't endanger us or yourself like that..."

> Kogasa seems completely oblivious to the danger, but instead looks elated when you claim she surprised you, letting out a happy squeal and wiggling in the air.

> Unfortunately; all this commotion causes Reimu to turn around; hearing you two behind her.

> Reimu looks partly confused and partly serious. But she also looks... tired. She looks like she hasn't slept in days. The shadows under her eyes giving it away mostly.

> Reimu Hakurei
> Maiden with a World on her shoulders

> Reimu tilts her head. "What are you guys doing here? You see any of this happen?"

> Reimu indicates to the damaged land and walls. By this point; Mystia, Wriggle, Daiyousei and Cirno have flown over to where you stopped Kogasa.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 10:23:11 PM by Raikaria »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #85 on: June 27, 2018, 07:10:21 AM »
>"Wriggle, Mystia, Kogasa, and I were coming here to meet with our other friends. Everything looked like this when we got here..."
>Grab Kogasa's arm.
>"Anyway, we wouldn't want to accidentally get in your way, so we should probably head somewhere else... Sorry for bothering you."
>Bow and begin backing off, dragging Kogasa with us.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #86 on: June 27, 2018, 09:26:24 PM »
>"Wriggle, Mystia, Kogasa, and I were coming here to meet with our other friends. Everything looked like this when we got here..."
>Grab Kogasa's arm.
>"Anyway, we wouldn't want to accidentally get in your way, so we should probably head somewhere else... Sorry for bothering you."
>Bow and begin backing off, dragging Kogasa with us.

> Reimu looks skeptical. "I've never seen or heard of you guys together with the Karakasa before..."

> Grabbing Kogasa's arm and pulling on it feels... off somehow. You can't put a finger on it. Still; Kogasa floats with the movement as you back off.

> Reimu's eyes narrow.

> "OK; so you guys happen to show up just as this fight ends. And now you're acting suspiciously when I ask about it. And what about those two?" she asks; pointing at Cirno and Daiyousei. "Especially Cirno. I'd expect her to have gotten involved if a fight broke out."

> "We were hiding... I convinced Cirno to hide..." Daiyousei says shyly. "Sunny; Luna and Star flew off home. That's how you found out about this; right?"

> Reimu looks at Mystia.

> "And why does she look like she's been in a fight?"

Hope ♦ Metal

• Royal Flares Can't Melt Steel Beams
  • Donald Trump will make waifus real
« Reply #87 on: June 29, 2018, 04:02:48 PM »
"She was."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #88 on: June 29, 2018, 07:45:36 PM »
>"Wriggle and I just met Kogasa in the forest not long ago, and Mystia was attacked in the forest before we got here. That was where we met Kogasa actually. We thought she was the culprit at first, but Mystia said she was attacked by a mysterious figure. Then we decided to come here and we saw the mansion like that."

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #89 on: June 29, 2018, 10:13:30 PM »
"She was."

> Mystia nods.

>"Wriggle and I just met Kogasa in the forest not long ago, and Mystia was attacked in the forest before we got here. That was where we met Kogasa actually. We thought she was the culprit at first, but Mystia said she was attacked by a mysterious figure. Then we decided to come here and we saw the mansion like that."

> Reimu listens intently, and looks at Mystia, and then to the Gatekeeper and Maid.

"Sakuya; China, I would like you to listen to the recount of these two youkai and say any similarities." Reimu asks; seriously.

> "It's Meiling..." the gatekeeper complains.

> Hong Meiling
> Eastern Keeper to a Western World

> "Very well; although if the Mistress requests my presence I shall have to take my leave." the maid says with a small curtsy.

> Sakuya Izayoi
> The Ultimate; Unparalleled Maid

> Mystia looks nervous.

> "I was attacked without warning from behind. I managed to dodge the worst of the attack, and turned around to counter-attack. I saw some sort of... humanoid figure. But it was really hard to make out. It looked like one of the Tengu's really blurry pictures. Then it dodged and attacked me again; I got stunned. When I came to; Kogasa and the others were there."

> Kogasa nods. "I hit the thingy with some danmaku and it vanished."

> Reimu looks a little frustrated. "That's not much to go on..."

> "What attacked me also looked really distorted too; actually. But it was clearly humanoid." Meiling comments. "It sounds like the one I fought was stronger, at least physically. It could match me at least."

> Reimu looks in thought for a short while; and concern furrows her face. "The two events sound connected."