Author Topic: Rumia Quest Revival - A New Beginning  (Read 132544 times)

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
Re: Rumia Quest Revival - A New Beginning
« Reply #90 on: June 30, 2018, 08:28:50 PM »
> "I doubt you read the Bunbunmaru regularly, however this time it has something interesting in it, why don't you show everyone, Wriggle?"

> "Also Reimu you look a little tired, have you had an encounter with one of these things too?"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #91 on: June 30, 2018, 10:55:48 PM »
> "I doubt you read the Bunbunmaru regularly, however this time it has something interesting in it, why don't you show everyone, Wriggle?"

> "Also Reimu you look a little tired, have you had an encounter with one of these things too?"

> Wriggle nods; and shows Reimu the front page of the Bunbunmaru.

> Reimu scoffs for a moment. "I guess sometimes that Tengu publishes real news."

> The miko shoots a dangerous glare towards you when you say she looks tired, but then sighs and relaxes. "It's so obvious even someone like you can tell? That's not good. No; I haven't come across one of these figures."

> Reimu takes another look at the picture. She looks very concerned.

> "I need to talk to Patchouli; Sakuya." Reimu says to the maid. She then turns back to you and the others.

>"You guys stay here. If my suspicions are correct it's a good idea as many people are warned as possible."

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Hope ♦ Metal

• Royal Flares Can't Melt Steel Beams
  • Donald Trump will make waifus real
« Reply #92 on: July 01, 2018, 06:09:58 PM »
>"Suspicions? That doesn't sound good."
>Turn to the others.
>"I guess we should stay here for a bit."

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #93 on: July 01, 2018, 06:47:15 PM »
>"Suspicions? That doesn't sound good."
>Turn to the others.
>"I guess we should stay here for a bit."

> "I mean; if Reimu says we should wait..." Wriggle says.

> "These things are attacking people without warning. Reimu's right, people need to be made aware." Mystia adds.

> "But if they're attacking people; shouldn't we be warning people anyway? There's gotta be more that Reimu's worried about." Daiyousei comments.

> By this point; Reimu and Sakuya have gone inside the mansion.

> The gatekeeper slumps against the wall. It is pretty clear she has sustained some injuries.

> "I wonder what all of this could have to do with Lady Patchouli..." the Gatekeper says. "Unless Reimu just wants to check something in the Library."

> The maid appears out of nowhere, and looks at Kogasa.

> "You live in the Myouren Graveyard; correct?"

> Kogasa nods.

> "Have you seen anything odd occurring at the Myouren Temple?"

> "Would it surprise you if I said no?" Kogasa asks.

> Sakuya vanishes.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #94 on: July 01, 2018, 10:23:42 PM »
>Pat Kogasa
>"Don't worry, you'll surprise her someday."

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #95 on: July 02, 2018, 09:26:01 AM »
> "Meiling, when that thing attacked you were the spell card rules in effect?"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #96 on: July 02, 2018, 09:34:30 PM »
>Pat Kogasa
>"Don't worry, you'll surprise her someday."

> Kogasa looks unsure, also; something dosen't feel right with her hair.

> "Meiling, when that thing attacked you were the spell card rules in effect?"

> "No; it was a largely physical fight." Meiling says. "Not that I'll complain about that; I'm much better at physical fights than Danmaku."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #97 on: July 02, 2018, 09:48:19 PM »
>"Hey. We're friends now, so I'll even help you if you want. Though we should probably stay away from anyone involved in the incident for now... Incident resolvers don't take kindly to people getting in their way."
>Smile.
>"Don't worry though, there's many humans and youkai in Gensokyo we can focus on in the meantime."
>Turn back to Meiling.
>"Is that so? So I guess whoever this is isn't playing by the spellcard rules then? That sounds like it could be bad..."

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #98 on: July 02, 2018, 10:05:42 PM »
>"Hey. We're friends now, so I'll even help you if you want. Though we should probably stay away from anyone involved in the incident for now... Incident resolvers don't take kindly to people getting in their way."
>Smile.
>"Don't worry though, there's many humans and youkai in Gensokyo we can focus on in the meantime."
>Turn back to Meiling.
>"Is that so? So I guess whoever this is isn't playing by the spellcard rules then? That sounds like it could be bad..."

> "Maybe we can surprise them with the warning?" Kogasa says; cheering up a little.

> Meiling nods. "Probably why Reimu wanted to check something. If these guys aren't following the Spellcard rules and Reimu thinks they're dangerous, word needs to get out."

> Sakuya re-appears, along with a Reimu who looks very stunned for a moment, before her face becomes serious; and she holds out some papers.

> "Take these; show them to people you meet to get the warning out." the Miko says.

> The papers have a message on them in clear writing; so large that even a fairy could read it.

> WARNING: DO NOT ENGAGE PHANTOM FIGURES. IF ONE IS SIGHTED; FLEE. THESE PHANTOMS ARE HIGHLY AGGRESSIVE AND DO NOT FOLLOW THE SPELLCARD RULES AS THEY ARE NOT FROM GENSOKYO. IF FLEEING IS NOT AN OPTION, YOU ARE ALLOWED TO TAKE ALL NECESSARY STEPS TO DEFEND YOURSELF.

NECESSARY STEPS. THAT MEANS YOU MARISA. AND DOUBLE FOR YOU KAZAMI.

REIMU HAKUREI

> There is a seal of a Ying-Yang orb printed next to the name.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #99 on: July 03, 2018, 12:52:17 AM »
> Do we have / remember any of our attacks from before the spell card rules were created?

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #100 on: July 03, 2018, 08:00:35 PM »
> Do we have / remember any of our attacks from before the spell card rules were created?

> Mostly general physical strikes; biting; and more... life-threatening versions of your danmaku attacks, using actual magical energy instead of danmaku versions.

> It is worth noting despite being in the body of a girl around 10 years old; you're still a Youkai. And hence your strength is enough to easily overwhelm a strong human male. You're far from the strongest youkai, of course.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #101 on: July 04, 2018, 09:16:43 AM »
> Are we able to make undodgeable patterns?  Like Moonlight Ray but where the lasers completely merge without leaving space to dodge?

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #102 on: July 04, 2018, 07:14:40 PM »
> Are we able to make undodgeable patterns?  Like Moonlight Ray but where the lasers completely merge without leaving space to dodge?

> Yes; but at the same time without spellcard rules you'd be subject to such things.

> Also your patterns could just be overpowered. The spellcard rules act as a power-equalizer. It gives you a chance fighting anyone. Without them, if you fought someone stronger than you; you'd probobly have no chance.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #103 on: July 05, 2018, 11:56:51 AM »
> Considering the phantom figure and Meiling were about matched in strength according to Dai, how does our strength compare to Meiling if we were to be ambushed without the spell card rules in effect?
> How welcome are we in the SDM?
> How well do we know the SDM and it's residents?

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #104 on: July 05, 2018, 09:06:43 PM »
> Considering the phantom figure and Meiling were about matched in strength according to Dai, how does our strength compare to Meiling if we were to be ambushed without the spell card rules in effect?
> How welcome are we in the SDM?
> How well do we know the SDM and it's residents?

> You have not actually tested this; but judgeing from the damage to the area... you're no match.

> You are not welcome.

> The only one you know much about is the Gatekeeper; Meiling, as you sometimes mess with her alongside Cirno. You know the owner is a Vampire called Remilia Scarlet.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #105 on: July 06, 2018, 05:10:37 PM »
> How would all 5 of us attacking together (possibly layering our patterns on top of each other) compare to Meiling's strength?
> "I guess we should help Reimu and start distributing the papers, where should we start first?"
> "Also I think it's safer if we travel together in case the shape thing attacks us"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #106 on: July 06, 2018, 10:22:28 PM »
> How would all 5 of us attacking together (possibly layering our patterns on top of each other) compare to Meiling's strength?
> "I guess we should help Reimu and start distributing the papers, where should we start first?"
> "Also I think it's safer if we travel together in case the shape thing attacks us"

> Physically; you're unsure. In terms of danmaku, Danmanku is specifically designed to let the weak beat the strong, and Meiling isn't much better at danmaku than Cirno is. You could beat her 6v1 easily [You; Cirno; Mystia; Wriggle and Daiyousei, as well as Kogasa who's strength is an unknown to you].

> "We should probobly focus on our area first. It might be dangerous to go too far out." Mystia says.

> "Oh; I know!" Kogasa says excitedly. "We should go to my place! Loads of youkai visit the temple there! The monks can spread the message too!"

> She looks sly

> "Would the fact I know a load of monks surprise you?"

> "No." Wriggle says. "You just told us already Kogasa. We know already now."

> "Oh... I said it backwards." Kogasa replies; sticking her tongue out as she looks a little embarrassed.

> "If you mean Hijiri's Temple, I imagine she's already aware." Reimu says in a very irate tone; especially as she stresses Hijiri. "Still; I'd rather you go there than I go there. I suppose you should probobly let those Taoists know too. I guess I'll go warn the Human Village then head to Youkai Mountain."
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 10:26:05 PM by Raikaria »

Hope ♦ Metal

« Reply #107 on: July 08, 2018, 06:32:02 PM »
>"It might be safer there for us too. We should probably head there, then."

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #108 on: July 08, 2018, 09:36:30 PM »
>"It might be safer there for us too. We should probably head there, then."

> Kogasa looks surprised at the fact that you are agreeing with her.

> "The Temple is near the Villiage." Mystia says. "I know where it is; it's where Kyouko works as well."

> "Didn't you say that Kyouko's boss didn't like you spending time with her?" Wriggle asks.

> "Just because she's Kyouko's boss dosen't mean she can tell Kyouko how to spend her free time." Mystia replies in a haughty tone.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #109 on: July 09, 2018, 08:24:42 PM »
> "How do you think we should get there?  Flying might make us easy targets, but on the other hand we might get lost walking"
> Is it day or night now?

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #110 on: July 09, 2018, 09:05:36 PM »
> "How do you think we should get there?  Flying might make us easy targets, but on the other hand we might get lost walking"
> Is it day or night now?

> "I think we should get there as quick as possible." Wriggle says. "I mean; if we're trying to warn people..."

> "Besides; if we stick together; I think we're pretty safe. Worst case we just let Cirno fight." Daiyousei suggests. "It's not as if us fairies can really be killed anyway; and it's not as if Cirno will say no to fighting."

> "Yeah!" Cirno agrees.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #111 on: July 11, 2018, 06:08:54 PM »
> "Great then, let's fly towards the temple!  Since Cirno is the strongest she can handle anything, right?"
> Start flying towards the human village until we see the temple, it's supposed to be near by.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #112 on: July 11, 2018, 06:22:15 PM »
> "Great then, let's fly towards the temple!  Since Cirno is the strongest she can handle anything, right?"
> Start flying towards the human village until we see the temple, it's supposed to be near by.

> "Of course. I win any fight!" Cirno boasts.

> "Maybe after you lose a few hundred times and wear them down." Daiyousei says.

> "I'm a fairy! That's fair game!"

> The Temple isn't in sight of the village; but it's in the same general direction.

> The Myouren Temple comes into sight, but as it does; something happens in front of you and the others.

> Everything in a small area seems to distort for a moment, before what is clearly one of the distorted figured appears. A blue aura surrounds the blue-haired figure, and she is clearly wearing a white; summery dress. She has some blue material of some kind on her; and a large hat.

> Almost as soon as this figure appears; it changes. The distortion vanishes; as does the blue energy. Instead; a human-like blonde-haired girl floats there. The blue material has changed to a light purple. Her eyes are closed; and she seems rather happy.

> "Hello!" the stranger says cheerily. "Would you mind telling me where I am?"

Hope ♦ Metal

« Reply #113 on: July 12, 2018, 06:34:26 PM »
>Stop.
>Look to the others.
>Look back at the girl.
>Where are we exactly?

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #114 on: July 12, 2018, 08:14:38 PM »
>Stop.
>Look to the others.
>Look back at the girl.
>Where are we exactly?

> The others look equal grades of confused.

> "Gensokyo?" Daiyousei says

> "The Great Forest?" Wriggle asks.

> "No I'm sure we're above the Myouren grounds now." Mystia says. "It's kinda hard to tell where the lines are however."

> Cirno yells. "Didn't you guys say I could fight the next thing that showed up!" The ice fairy flails her arms around as she yells.

> The stranger chuckles a little; her left hand over her mouth. "So; I managed to make it to Gensokyo. Good; good. I've wanted to see this realm for quite a while."

> The stranger composes herself, and looks towards you. If 'looking' is the right word with her closed eyes.

> "I am Louise, by the way. Am I correct in saying that I am before Three Youkai and two Nature Spirits?"

> The stranger opens her left eye just a crack as she says this; looking directly at you with it for a moment, her cheery smile changing to... something else for a moment. It closes almost immediately afterwards; and her smile goes back to normal. Interestingly; her eye seemed to be yellow.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #116 on: July 13, 2018, 06:44:54 PM »
> "Where would you be from?"

> The stranger pauses.

> "I doubt you would know if I told you." she says. "I hail from Makai."

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #117 on: July 16, 2018, 05:05:02 AM »
> "I'm not sure I know where that is?"

> Look at group and introduce us

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #118 on: July 16, 2018, 07:41:03 PM »
> "I'm not sure I know where that is?"

> Look at group and introduce us

> You introduce the others one by one. You introduce yourself last.

> "Rumia... that's an interesting name." Louise says. "Of course; it's nice to meet you all as well."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #119 on: July 16, 2018, 09:29:16 PM »
>"Is that so? Why is my name interesting"
>Discreetly check on Kogasa