Author Topic: Luci Di Buenos Aires ~ Patchouli Knowledge Script  (Read 3069 times)

Luci Di Buenos Aires ~ Patchouli Knowledge Script
« on: April 20, 2018, 02:30:02 AM »
[attachimg=1 align=center]
Description from BulletForge:

"Luci Di Buenos Aires ~ Patchouli Knowledge Script
Lights of Buenos Aires ~ Patchouli Knowledge Script

~ A strong, magical aura appears throughout the skies and is not only changing the sky's color, but also making the fairies go berserk. Sensing the unusual aura, Reimu goes out to investigate. ~

Includes:
- Stage of Persistent Fairies
- A Midboss & Boss fight against Patchouli Knowledge
- A MoF Reimu C Player
- A Last Word Spell
- And a Main Menu!

This was supposed to be my LOCCA submission but I never finished it. Decided to take off Koakuma from the script and change it up quite a bit. The name comes from some music song I found catchy and based it all around that. All the nonspells and spells are possible to capture. Some spells require prior knowledge before playing so please play more than once!"

I would like to have feedback on the spells or on just anything! This script seems to be a much more refined version than any of my previous scripts. Please play the script a few times to get an idea of the spell cards and not just one time. Also, just because someone has posted their feedback doesn't mean you can't either! I would love to hear different feedback and comments from different people! Hope you enjoy this script.

Download Link: http://www.bulletforge.org/u/twizz/p/luci-di-buenos-aires-patchouli-knowledge

[attachimg=2 width=200]    [attachimg=3 width=200 ]    [attachimg=4 width=200]
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 02:43:45 AM by Twizzy »