Author Topic: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)  (Read 59738 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
« Reply #150 on: April 29, 2018, 10:07:37 PM »
>"And there she goes. ...Does Hitomi actually find those classes fun? I'd probably zonk off in the first 15 minutes if I had to attend anything like that..."
>Turn to Madoka.
>"Anyway, what are your plans now?"
>"Well, I was going to head home unless you want to do anything before then."

>...Do we actually remember where in the mall the, uh, meeting is supposed to take place well enough to get there by ourselves?
>Yes, it was in a restricted area of the mall that's closed for renovations. You recall that you got there by following Madoka after she left the music store. You think you can remember the way.
>_

« Reply #151 on: May 02, 2018, 07:08:37 AM »
>"Me? Well..."
>Frown.
>"...Since I'm at the mall anyway, I figured I'd swing by the CD store..."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #152 on: May 02, 2018, 09:36:52 AM »
>"Me? Well..."
>Frown.
>"...Since I'm at the mall anyway, I figured I'd swing by the CD store..."
>"Oh. Are you getting something for Kyosuke again?" Madoka asks.
>_

« Reply #153 on: May 02, 2018, 08:20:05 PM »
>"...Something like that, yeah."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #154 on: May 02, 2018, 09:57:09 PM »
>"...Something like that, yeah."
>"I thought so." Madoka smiles, "Should we get going, then?"
>_

« Reply #155 on: May 03, 2018, 04:58:36 AM »
>"...You're coming along, too? I mean, I'm sure I can buy a CD by myself. And it's not like a music store is an attraction or anything, so... do you really want to?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #156 on: May 03, 2018, 05:44:28 AM »
>"...You're coming along, too? I mean, I'm sure I can buy a CD by myself. And it's not like a music store is an attraction or anything, so... do you really want to?"
>"O-Oh. Sorry! With how the conversation was going I assumed--" she flushes slightly in embarrassment, "A-Anyway, it's fine. I understand if you want to go alone this time. I'll see you later, then?"
>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #157 on: May 03, 2018, 01:39:44 PM »
...! Perfect! We can likely bump into Homura, and possibly even Mami (?), without Madoka there. We'll just head down to the spot ourselves when the time is right, and hopefully everything falls into place?

>"Hahah, don't worry about it Madoka! I'll see you later."
>Head off to the CD store.
>...although, after entering the CD store for a minute, we should get to the spot we met Homura attacking Kyubey and wait. Provided nothing else of interest happens first.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #158 on: May 03, 2018, 06:07:21 PM »
>"Hahah, don't worry about it Madoka! I'll see you later."
>Head off to the CD store.
>...although, after entering the CD store for a minute, we should get to the spot we met Homura attacking Kyubey and wait. Provided nothing else of interest happens first.
>"Have fun shopping!"
>You part ways with Madoka and make your way to the CD store. After a few minutes you leave and make your way into the restricted area.
>You begin to wait once you arrive at the spot...
>_

« Reply #159 on: May 03, 2018, 09:45:36 PM »
>Look around the spot. Note any exits, items lying around, etc.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #160 on: May 03, 2018, 10:37:48 PM »
>Look around the spot. Note any exits, items lying around, etc.
>You look around, it's rather dark and spacious in here. There's some chains hanging from the ceiling in spots, and off to the left, a fair distance away is a wall mounted fire extinguisher.
>You remember using that exact same fire extinguisher on Akemi long ago...
>You notice another light source too. It's a blue glow coming from...
>Your hand...? No. Your soul gem...
>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #161 on: May 04, 2018, 04:36:36 AM »
>Get out our soul gem. Does this mean a witch is nearby? ...we did get caught by one just after seeing Homura and Kyubey the first ime.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #162 on: May 04, 2018, 05:38:21 AM »
>Get out our soul gem. Does this mean a witch is nearby? ...we did get caught by one just after seeing Homura and Kyubey the first ime.
>You take your soul gem out of ring form and hold it level.
>Sure enough, it's giving off the telltale ping of a witch. It seems to be increasing in frequency, meaning the witch is likely moving closer.
>_

« Reply #163 on: May 04, 2018, 10:00:18 PM »
>...No, we don't really have the time to hunt it down. Besides, if the things go the same, it'll probably come here anyway, so...
>Watch the gem for a minute or so. If the frequency keeps steadily increasing, put the soul gem away in a place it can't immediately be seen from and keep waiting.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #164 on: May 04, 2018, 10:08:38 PM »
>...No, we don't really have the time to hunt it down. Besides, if the things go the same, it'll probably come here anyway, so...
>Watch the gem for a minute or so. If the frequency keeps steadily increasing, put the soul gem away in a place it can't immediately be seen from and keep waiting.
>You watch the gem. The frequency continues to increase, so you return it to its ring form and continue waiting.
>You hear footsteps.
>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #165 on: May 05, 2018, 04:29:40 AM »
>Investigate the sound!

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #166 on: May 05, 2018, 05:33:32 AM »
>Investigate the sound!
>You move in the direction of the sound, before nearly colliding with Homura as she rounds a corner.
>She frowns immediately.
>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #167 on: May 05, 2018, 05:54:42 AM »
>"I had a feeling I'd find you here... again."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #168 on: May 05, 2018, 06:09:41 AM »
>"I had a feeling I'd find you here... again."
>"Again?" she raises an eyebrow for a moment, "So you remember..."
>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #169 on: May 05, 2018, 02:38:13 PM »
>Squint. "I knew you had something to do with this! What's going on here?!"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #170 on: May 05, 2018, 05:54:16 PM »
>Squint. "I knew you had something to do with this! What's going on here?!"
>"How much do you remember?"
>_

« Reply #171 on: May 05, 2018, 07:41:57 PM »
>"A month or so. Good enough?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #172 on: May 05, 2018, 07:53:52 PM »
>"A month or so. Good enough?"
>"Then it seems my guess was correct." Homura frowns, before glancing around, "If you must know, I was going back in time. It seems that you were brought with me when you grabbed my arm. However, considering that you didn't have a soul gem a week ago, it seems that you arrived a bit later than me..."
>_

« Reply #173 on: May 05, 2018, 10:38:42 PM »
>Look at Homura with a shocked expression. "You... what!? You can do that?"
>"...Wait, I don't get it. Okay, you're saying you accidentally brought me along for the ride, fine. But why do I have the soul gem in the first place? I mean, I had other stuff on me, and it didn't carry through..."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #174 on: May 06, 2018, 02:53:13 AM »
>Look at Homura with a shocked expression. "You... what!? You can do that?"
>"Not so loud!" she frowns, "For all we know, Mami Tomoe or Kyubey could be nearby right now, and I would prefer it if as few people knew the true nature of my powers as possible, at least for now... Anyway, yes. I can."

>"...Wait, I don't get it. Okay, you're saying you accidentally brought me along for the ride, fine. But why do I have the soul gem in the first place? I mean, I had other stuff on me, and it didn't carry through..."
>"I'm not sure why. To be honest this is the first time anyone has ever come back with me... If I were to guess, the trip probably had a similar effect on you as it does on me with regards to your soul gem."
>_
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 06:31:16 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

« Reply #175 on: May 06, 2018, 06:50:24 AM »
>"Ah, sorry..." Lower our voice. "So basically, 'it just happens that way, roll with it'? Fine, I guess it doesn't matter too much... ...Anyway, Kyubey 'might' be nearby? You're not chasing him around again?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #176 on: May 06, 2018, 07:06:27 AM »
>"Ah, sorry..." Lower our voice. "So basically, 'it just happens that way, roll with it'? Fine, I guess it doesn't matter too much... ...Anyway, Kyubey 'might' be nearby? You're not chasing him around again?"
>"There's no need to chase him, because I didn't make the same mistake I made last time." Homura deadpans, "This time I simply dealt with him before he got this far. However, he may or may not be back already..."
>Her brow furrows a bit, "So am I correct in assuming that Madoka Kaname has left the mall early? Don't think I haven't noticed that she isn't here."
>_

« Reply #177 on: May 07, 2018, 03:43:27 AM »
>"Madoka? Well, she said she was heading home, so yeah, I think so."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #178 on: May 07, 2018, 04:07:48 AM »
>"Madoka? Well, she said she was heading home, so yeah, I think so."
>"Good."
>She flips her hair.
>"Anyway, I should get going. If I were you I would keep the topic of time travel between us for now, if possible..."
>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #179 on: May 07, 2018, 04:58:49 AM »
>"Hey! You're just gonna drag me back in time a month, and then leave?! Even if it wasn't on purpose... didn't we just witness the apocalypse or something?!"