Topic: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6  (Read 4595 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #240 on: June 19, 2018, 12:46:02 pm »
> Quests.
> Recap of techniques and magic we have learned and know.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #241 on: June 20, 2018, 08:51:16 am »
> Quests.
> Recap of techniques and magic we have learned and know.
>QUESTS: MENTAL NOTES:
  >[COMPLETE] You were forced to leave without Renko. You resolved to return. Now you've returned to Gensokyo and reunited with Renko.
  >[COMPLETE] Did ya get that thing I sent ya?: You've repaid Kagerou for her assistance in finding Renko.
  >[COMPLETE] You told Rengeteki you would come back and "help her no matter what." And intend to follow up on this. You recently discovered she is being targeted by someone from her past. After a brief conflict, you resolved an incident and managed to reunite Rengeteki with her long lost love.
  >[COMPLETE] Two's a crowd: You separated Sumireko and Matenshi.
  >[COMPLETE] Koishi and her sister (The now-open-eyed Koishi feels very uneasy about meeting with her sister Satori. We promised to come with her as moral support.)
  >You never knew what Sumireko was doing in Gensokyo. You would like to investigate this further.
  >You wanted to find out if Yukari could be your mother, and if she wasn't, then you wanted to ask if she knows her whereabouts. Since then, you have learned that Yukari is indeed your mother, but that still leaves some questions unanswered.
  >Judgement: Explain things to Reimu, Mamizou, and Marisa, hopefully having them understand. Enlisting Yukari's help would be really great for this.
  >You recall wanting to ask Alice about the Marisa doll in her cellar...
  >You want to eventually attempt to make the largest gap that you can, so that you can get more information about your power growth and report it to Yukari.
  >You want to go to Kourindou eventually.
  >YuugenMagan's shade ( A faint remains of this incorporeal betrayer still reside within us, tormenting us with strange and creepy dreams and sometimes even briefly taking control over our body. We need to come on terms with her or find a way to exorcise her completely.)
  >Rumia & Kikuri matters (Rumia's friend Kikuri is trapped within arifact known as "Hell moon", while Rumia herself went berserk from loss but was stopped and had most of her power and memory sealed to prevent relapse. We were touched by this story and decided to help them both.)
  >Rikako's flash drive - You've read it and uncovered a shocking plot! You should probably put a stop to it...
  >Finding Layla - You think you should find Layla Prismriver again to convince her to drop her current life and move on to a better future like Rengeteki and Koishi did, as well as convince her to destroy or at least sever the link between the Baton and her sisters.
  >Patterns for Dummies - You wish to improve your danmaku skills
  >You want to retrieve some embarrassing pictures of you and Renko from Aya...
  >You have not added anything else.

>You can shoot basic danmaku, either single shots, spreads, or lasers. You have not attempted to make a spellcard yet, but you are aware of the existence of the spellcard system.
>You can create gaps, you have not found your upper limit yet.
>You can make gaps of different sizes. Larger ones are more costly
>You can see boundaries.
>You can make tears in boundaries.
>You've started experimenting with Temporal Boundaries.

>You have figured out how to manipulate the following boundaries at a basic level:
>>Fast and Slow
>>Single and Double
>>Understandable and Not Understandable
>>Large and Small
>>Light and Dark

>You've discovered the following boundaries, but have not done anything with them.
>>Self and Not Self

//I think this is everything... inb4 I missed things

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #242 on: June 20, 2018, 09:12:05 am »
//Okay, better planning time. Hopefully I don't stay ending up as the only one in this, for sake of speed/frequency...
>QUESTS: MENTAL NOTES:
  >[COMPLETE] Koishi and her sister (The now-open-eyed Koishi feels very uneasy about meeting with her sister Satori. We promised to come with her as moral support.)
  >You wanted to find out if Yukari could be your mother, and if she wasn't, then you wanted to ask if she knows her whereabouts. Since then, you have learned that Yukari is indeed your mother, but that still leaves some questions unanswered.
  >Judgement: Explain things to Reimu, Mamizou, and Marisa, hopefully having them understand. Enlisting Yukari's help would be really great for this.
  >YuugenMagan's shade ( A faint remains of this incorporeal betrayer still reside within us, tormenting us with strange and creepy dreams and sometimes even briefly taking control over our body. We need to come on terms with her or find a way to exorcise her completely.)
  >Rikako's flash drive - You've read it and uncovered a shocking plot! You should probably put a stop to it... YuugenMagan seemed to believe that stopping this was more important than our situation with herself.
  >Patterns for Dummies - You wish to improve your danmaku skills
  >You want to retrieve some embarrassing pictures of you and Renko from Aya...

>You can shoot basic danmaku, either single shots, spreads, or lasers. You have not attempted to make a spellcard yet, but you are aware of the existence of the spellcard system.
>You can create gaps, you have not found your upper limit yet.
>You can make gaps of different sizes. Larger ones are more costly
>You can see boundaries.
>You can make tears in boundaries.
>You've started experimenting with Temporal Boundaries.

>You've discovered the following boundaries, but have not done anything with them.
>>Self and Not Self
//Alright, so these are the more major/relevant things we should get to sooner than later...

> "Unfortunately, we can't... deal with you, right now. Whether that would be making you our pet and giving you food or outright telling you to get lost, or something else. We're too busy. So for now, you'll have to leave. It could be the more unpleasant way, or you could head back through that."
> Point to our gap.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #243 on: June 21, 2018, 03:26:35 am »
>"So... I can come back later?" the owl asks.
>_

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #244 on: June 21, 2018, 05:25:57 am »
> "Maybe. Don't stick around waiting for that time, though."
> Briefly consider how we would look if we acted like our mother...
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 05:14:31 am by Neovereign »

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #245 on: June 24, 2018, 05:15:56 am »
> "Maybe. Don't stick around waiting for that time, though."
> Briefly consider how we would look if we acted like our mother...
>"How far is sticking around?" the owl asks.
>Like an old hag
>You consider...
>_

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #246 on: June 24, 2018, 05:20:15 am »
2:

> "Do as you were before you saw and tried to eat me."

Original:

> "Maybe I can get ready and all proper now that we're... relatively safe here. And have the time."
> Head out, search for Yukari. Ran, or Chen.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #247 on: June 28, 2018, 05:36:19 am »
2:

> "Do as you were before you saw and tried to eat me."
>"You want me to starve!?!?!" The owl squawks and hops with its wings outstretched

Original:

> "Maybe I can get ready and all proper now that we're... relatively safe here. And have the time."
> Head out, search for Yukari. Ran, or Chen.
>"Y-Yeah." Renko nods, looking at the owl.
>You leave your other self with Renko and begin searching.
>Yukari is still at the table. Chen is in cat form, curled up on the stairs.
>_

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #248 on: June 28, 2018, 10:07:39 am »
2:

> "If what you call 'starving' is how you've managed to live for so long up to now, then I suppose. Surely you've eaten other things before now..."

Original:

> Approach Yukari.
> "Excuse me?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #249 on: July 03, 2018, 04:47:57 am »
2:

> "If what you call 'starving' is how you've managed to live for so long up to now, then I suppose. Surely you've eaten other things before now..."

Original:

> Approach Yukari.
> "Excuse me?"
Merry 2:
>"The stupid cats and have been getting everything recently though..."

OG:
>"Hmm?" Yukari answers.
>_

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #250 on: July 03, 2018, 06:18:15 am »
2:

> "You have the advantage of flight. That's quite a bit."

1:

> "Could we, me you and Renko, discuss something for a bit?"

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #251 on: July 13, 2018, 02:23:40 pm »
1:
> "Could I ask something about being in two places at once?"
New and moderated english replay database: http://replay.lunarcast.net/
GensokyoRadio.net receiver app: http://lunarcast.net/genradio.php
  • LunarCast Network

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #252 on: July 13, 2018, 11:18:32 pm »
//Sort of trying to get a moment to talk with her about one of the mental notes. Renko's judgement. Though other things to discuss too.

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #253 on: July 14, 2018, 06:47:39 am »
// Was going to ask if she has done the two places at once thing
New and moderated english replay database: http://replay.lunarcast.net/
GensokyoRadio.net receiver app: http://lunarcast.net/genradio.php
  • LunarCast Network

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #254 on: July 14, 2018, 09:54:07 pm »
//Yea, other questions are fine, since I think the one I want should be saved for last.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #255 on: July 23, 2018, 04:11:13 am »
2:

> "You have the advantage of flight. That's quite a bit."
>"But I'm outnumbered!" the owl whines, "Plus they don't always hunt at night!"

1:

> "Could we, me you and Renko, discuss something for a bit?"
>"About what?" Yukari replies.

1:
> "Could I ask something about being in two places at once?"
>"Sure."
>_

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #256 on: July 23, 2018, 07:02:07 am »
2:
> "You've done this long. I can't give any help if I'm already busy with a bunch of stuff. If you want my help, then wait until all of my major problems get solved first."

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #257 on: July 23, 2018, 01:14:39 pm »
1:
> "Does damage to the duplicate carry over when restoring to normal?"
New and moderated english replay database: http://replay.lunarcast.net/
GensokyoRadio.net receiver app: http://lunarcast.net/genradio.php
  • LunarCast Network

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #258 on: August 02, 2018, 10:41:54 pm »
2:
> "You've done this long. I can't give any help if I'm already busy with a bunch of stuff. If you want my help, then wait until all of my major problems get solved first."
>"How long will that take?" the owl tilts its head.

1:
> "Does damage to the duplicate carry over when restoring to normal?"
>"It depends on the exact method of duplication. For instance, your current method would simply erase the duplicate with no repercussions to your original self."
>_

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #259 on: August 03, 2018, 08:02:37 am »
2:
> "...Months, maybe... Probably a week... Just a few days if we're really lucky."

Original:
> "Right... of course there's a lot of ways..."

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #260 on: August 03, 2018, 02:46:46 pm »
1: "Have you had any experience with this particulary boundary before?  Also how can I control the duplicate?"
New and moderated english replay database: http://replay.lunarcast.net/
GensokyoRadio.net receiver app: http://lunarcast.net/genradio.php
  • LunarCast Network

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #261 on: August 11, 2018, 10:45:06 pm »
2:
> "...Months, maybe... Probably a week... Just a few days if we're really lucky."
>"A few days sounds nice."

Original:
> "Right... of course there's a lot of ways..."
1: "Have you had any experience with this particulary boundary before?  Also how can I control the duplicate?"
OG:
>Yukari blinks.
>"You've been controlling it well so far, haven't you?"
>_

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #262 on: August 12, 2018, 08:24:49 am »
2:
> "If only we were that fortunate."

Original:
> "Well, pretty much..."

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #263 on: August 12, 2018, 11:18:16 am »
// Alright I think we should go test out the abilities a bit more then start progressing we have been here for quite a bit
1:
> "One last thing, can sensing a boundary affect it or is it always safe?"

New and moderated english replay database: http://replay.lunarcast.net/
GensokyoRadio.net receiver app: http://lunarcast.net/genradio.php
  • LunarCast Network

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #264 on: September 18, 2018, 02:53:57 am »
//I know I said this was dead in my new quest, but after some convincing from a friend I have decided that the show must go on. Therefore I will continue this until the end of this act (I was planning on dropping the final planned act anyway, so this would've been the last act of Merry Quest regardless), or until you get a bad end (if applicable).

//The main reason I didn't want to continue this was the stagnation, caused by a loss of player variety, that overall lead to the plot slowing down exponentially to the point where it has become utterly boring to write. If new players would like to join in, it would be greatly appreciated and it would help advance progression back to its old rate.
--------------------------------------------------
2:
> "If only we were that fortunate."
>"Well you seem to have weird powers so I believe in your ability to do things more fasterly."

Original:
> "Well, pretty much..."
// Alright I think we should go test out the abilities a bit more then start progressing we have been here for quite a bit
1:
> "One last thing, can sensing a boundary affect it or is it always safe?"
>"Sensing a boundary does not affect the boundary in any way. You're merely perceiving the boundary that's established there and its current state. "
>_

Tom

  • Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #265 on: September 18, 2018, 03:34:44 am »
// Yess an update!  I really like the quest cause Merry and Yukari are two of my favorite characters
> Can we have a quick recap on why we are here and what we were planning to do?
2:
> "Well I'm going to head out, its was nice meeting you"
> "You should head back out to your natural environment"
> Open a gap between underneath the owl and a far away location in Mayohiga (outside)
> Slide the boundary of being able to speak our language back to its original position
> Close the gap once the owl has fallen through
1:
> "Alright then thank you for all the help!"
> Sense the boundary between single and double on us and slide it back to single (Do not do this if any of 2's actions fail, and do not do it if we have no way of knowing if 2's actions succeeded or failed)
> Wheres Renko?
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 03:47:49 am by Tom »
New and moderated english replay database: http://replay.lunarcast.net/
GensokyoRadio.net receiver app: http://lunarcast.net/genradio.php
  • LunarCast Network

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #266 on: September 18, 2018, 04:42:57 am »
> I could prob answer the recap, maybe... I sort of need to regather... where and what I was doing...

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #267 on: September 18, 2018, 04:52:26 am »
// Yess an update!  I really like the quest cause Merry and Yukari are two of my favorite characters
> Can we have a quick recap on why we are here and what we were planning to do?
//I'll leave this to another, preferably long established player, such as Neo (or Raf should he ever return.). As it's been well over a year since they stepped foot in this house and their motives for coming here are best remembered by them. IIRC they wished to merely rest before attempting to look for Rikako but I could be wrong given the obscene amount of time the plot has sat in this house...

2:
> "Well I'm going to head out, its was nice meeting you"
> "You should head back out to your natural environment"
> Open a gap between underneath the owl and a far away location in Mayohiga (outside)
> Slide the boundary of being able to speak our language back to its original position
> Close the gap once the owl has fallen through
>You change the language barrier back and open a gap beneath the owl, who frantically tries to fly up an out of it but fails.

1:
> "Alright then thank you for all the help!"
> Sense the boundary between single and double on us and slide it back to single (Do not do this if any of 2's actions fail, and do not do it if we have no way of knowing if 2's actions succeeded or failed)
> Wheres Renko?
>You manipulate the boundary back and feel the other you's intense spike of fear as she gets erased from existence...
>...
>You feel sick and want to puke...

>Renko was with the other you...
>_

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #268 on: September 18, 2018, 10:30:09 am »
//Ah, I didn't have time at the moment to read on the full of your actions Tom, but I was still busy with 2 all that while ago. Though the accidental experimentation at least helps a little.

> Suppress urge.
> "U-Urků one moment..."
> Return to Renko.

//From what I recall, I wanted to advance in our mental notes, with things like getting Yukari's aid for speaking to Marisa, and talking more about her. Our current main problem aside from that though, is I think Chiyuri (being manipulated?) and co. YGMG agreed that they were a bigger threat than her and our quarrel.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #269 on: September 18, 2018, 04:08:45 pm »
//Ah, I didn't have time at the moment to read on the full of your actions Tom, but I was still busy with 2 all that while ago. Though the accidental experimentation at least helps a little.

> Suppress urge.
> "U-Urků one moment..."
> Return to Renko.

//From what I recall, I wanted to advance in our mental notes, with things like getting Yukari's aid for speaking to Marisa, and talking more about her. Our current main problem aside from that though, is I think Chiyuri (being manipulated?) and co. YGMG agreed that they were a bigger threat than her and our quarrel.
>You try your best not to throw up and excuse yourself.
>You return to Renko, who seems to be looking around for the other you.
>_
 

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.065 seconds with 23 queries.