Author Topic: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★  (Read 90799 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
« Reply #570 on: February 17, 2018, 05:05:44 AM »
>Give Tashi 1 hour to write up a better solution before going with mine as a default

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
« Reply #571 on: February 17, 2018, 05:16:08 AM »
Proposaling?

> Look shocked.
> "S-Someone? Like... there's someone else beside me?! Well that's actually something I didn't expected!"
> Look disgusted.
> "I don't like that! I don't want someone to be inside me without my permission. Reimu, please help me with this!"
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #572 on: February 17, 2018, 05:33:54 AM »
Proposaling?

> Look shocked.
> "S-Someone? Like... there's someone else beside me?! Well that's actually something I didn't expected!"
> Look disgusted.
> "I don't like that! I don't want someone to be inside me without my permission. Reimu, please help me with this!"
>This is better, use this

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #573 on: February 17, 2018, 05:42:28 AM »
Proposaling?

> Look shocked.
> Look disgusted.
> "She's faking! She keeps making..."
> The sounds drown out as you return to that void.
> ...
> "Ah, it happened again. I'm glad it wasn't like, years later... But, what the heck is happening here?" The other you speaks.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #574 on: February 17, 2018, 05:45:45 AM »
>"Put me back now imagination figment! This is the worst possible time for this to happen!"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #575 on: February 17, 2018, 06:00:20 AM »
>"Put me back now imagination figment! This is the worst possible time for this to happen!"
> "If I could control this, I would. Maybe it'll just be short like last time though."
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #576 on: February 17, 2018, 06:09:08 AM »
>Fall to our knees
>"I-I'm scared about what's going to happen... Apparently someone is hiding in me without my permission... Some fairy who may or may not be a psycho using a smoke trick is trying to frame me for a crime... I-I don't want to lose Remedy either... She's so kind..."
>Pinch ourselves
>"C'mon! Snap out of it! Put me back! Or at least send my figment of my imagination out instead!"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #577 on: February 17, 2018, 06:52:17 AM »
>Fall to our knees
>"I-I'm scared about what's going to happen... Apparently someone is hiding in me without my permission... Some fairy who may or may not be a psycho using a smoke trick is trying to frame me for a crime... I-I don't want to lose Remedy either... She's so kind..."
>Pinch ourselves
>"C'mon! Snap out of it! Put me back! Or at least send my figment of my imagination out instead!"
> "E-Even me?" The other you asks. "Geez, this situation does look bad for us..."
> "Okay Ellen... This is too big a situation for me to just let you handle. I have plans of my own, and taking control of the body would make them easier, rather than just sitting here while you do things. Now I could help you with your problems, but right now, I don't seem much reason to. So you've gotta give me reasons. Decipher if I'm really another you specifically or actually someone else. Beat me in a fight. Actually figure out what's going on here, something to convince me to help you. We've got a bit of time, so don't panic. You'll just lose your body for quite some time and still have your forgetfulness if you can't convince me."
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #578 on: February 17, 2018, 06:55:52 AM »
>Did the ellipsis imply a snap back to reality or a transition to yet another void...?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #579 on: February 17, 2018, 06:56:48 AM »
>Did the ellipsis imply a snap back to reality or a transition to yet another void...?
> Just a momentary silence. Neither of those.
>_

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #580 on: February 17, 2018, 07:22:28 PM »
> Calm ourselves a bit.
> Do we remember naming Remedy?
> "So I just have to convince you that I can handle this situation?"
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 07:39:45 PM by Tashi »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #581 on: February 17, 2018, 08:46:30 PM »
> Calm ourselves a bit.
> Do we remember naming Remedy?
> "So I just have to convince you that I can handle this situation?"
> You do.
> "It's looking pretty bad right now."
>_

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #582 on: February 17, 2018, 09:22:23 PM »
> Frown.
> "Do you think that fairy is a fake? Because I somewhat do."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #583 on: February 17, 2018, 09:33:20 PM »
> Frown.
> "Do you think that fairy is a fake? Because I somewhat do."
> "Already know that Ellen."
>_

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #584 on: February 17, 2018, 09:57:29 PM »
> "Great. Just found that out too."
> Stand up.
> "Now, about you... You are supposedly other part of me that remembers the things I don't, right? How is that even possible?"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #585 on: February 17, 2018, 10:05:29 PM »
> "Great. Just found that out too."
> Stand up.
> "Now, about you... You are supposedly other part of me that remembers the things I don't, right? How is that even possible?"
> "Do you know why you're forgetting so much?"
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #586 on: February 17, 2018, 10:24:58 PM »
//lunch. Just enough time for one post.
>"Erm... I have a few theories. Either I was born that way, or maybe it's a curse or side effect from something I don't remember?"

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #587 on: February 17, 2018, 10:28:47 PM »
> "Or maybe, considering how you spoke before... I could also theorize that you take control at times, leaving this part of me unaware of anything, while you do as you please."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #588 on: February 18, 2018, 03:07:46 AM »
//lunch. Just enough time for one post.
>"Erm... I have a few theories. Either I was born that way, or maybe it's a curse or side effect from something I don't remember?"
> "Or maybe, considering how you spoke before... I could also theorize that you take control at times, leaving this part of me unaware of anything, while you do as you please."
> "That's not it. I haven't taken control. Even now, we're wondering what Reimu is gonna do."
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #589 on: February 18, 2018, 03:09:38 AM »
>"Still? Is this like one of those places where a second of real time is several hours?"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #590 on: February 18, 2018, 03:14:49 AM »
>"Still? Is this like one of those places where a second of real time is several hours?"
> "Uh... No. This is all real time."
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #591 on: February 18, 2018, 03:19:22 AM »
>Jump in alarm
>"A-Ah!!! What if they already did something to Remedy!?! What if we were framed having this conversation!?! I thought you said we had time!!!"

//Why am I half expecting a gut punch conga line like late Dai-quest already...

EDIT:
>Parse the below in addition to the above if Tashi approves or wants to reword it. If he does not approve/reword it and it's been about 4-5 hours since this edit (~11:23 PM MST), parse ONLY the above.

>Calm down.
>"We don't have time for this... Our innocence and Remedy are on the line. You want control of what I assume to be our body, and I want control of our body too. In that case, I propose a compromise, why don't we just share it equally, at least until this situation is over?"
>Hold our our hand to her.
>"Besides, working together might be beneficial for both of us, you get what I forget, and judging from your questions earlier you don't seem to be fully aware of what's going on when I'm aware... In a way, we're kinda like two halves to a whole!"
>Smile
>"Please, take my hand... Perhaps if we're holding each other we'll come to awareness at the same time. If you end up not liking it, then once we're out of this situation and things calm down, we can go back to the way things were if you wish, and you can do what you want to do. Do we have a deal...?"
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 06:24:02 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #592 on: February 18, 2018, 06:31:24 AM »
//I am cool with it, but just an observation...

> Don't sound alarmed at all.

//I would rather not show her we are like this. We want to show her, after all, we can handle this situation ourselves.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #593 on: February 18, 2018, 07:41:38 AM »
>Jump in alarm
>"A-Ah!!! What if they already did something to Remedy!?! What if we were framed having this conversation!?! I thought you said we had time!!!"

//Why am I half expecting a gut punch conga line like late Dai-quest already...

EDIT:
>Parse the below in addition to the above if Tashi approves or wants to reword it. If he does not approve/reword it and it's been about 4-5 hours since this edit (~11:23 PM MST), parse ONLY the above.

>Calm down.
>"We don't have time for this... Our innocence and Remedy are on the line. You want control of what I assume to be our body, and I want control of our body too. In that case, I propose a compromise, why don't we just share it equally, at least until this situation is over?"
>Hold our our hand to her.
>"Besides, working together might be beneficial for both of us, you get what I forget, and judging from your questions earlier you don't seem to be fully aware of what's going on when I'm aware... In a way, we're kinda like two halves to a whole!"
>Smile
>"Please, take my hand... Perhaps if we're holding each other we'll come to awareness at the same time. If you end up not liking it, then once we're out of this situation and things calm down, we can go back to the way things were if you wish, and you can do what you want to do. Do we have a deal...?"
//I am cool with it, but just an observation...

> Don't sound alarmed at all.

//I would rather not show her we are like this. We want to show her, after all, we can handle this situation ourselves.
> The other you seems to think to herself...
> "How about you promise to keep secret about what goes on in this body, here or out there. No one hears a word unless I want them to, and I'll at least reme- er, save this."
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #594 on: February 18, 2018, 07:56:02 AM »
>Do we know what "this" is referring to? This meeting or the current situation outside...?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #595 on: February 18, 2018, 08:01:11 AM »
>Do we know what "this" is referring to? This meeting or the current situation outside...?
> You believe the latter.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #596 on: February 18, 2018, 08:03:26 AM »
>"Is that a new deal or an addition to my deal...?"
>Continue holding our hand to her.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #597 on: February 18, 2018, 08:04:54 AM »
>"Is that a new deal or an addition to my deal...?"
>Continue holding our hand to her.
> "Whichever you want it to be."
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #598 on: February 18, 2018, 08:08:39 AM »
>"Alright. We share control of the body, at least until this situation is resolved, then if you don't like it we can go back to how things are now, and you can do what you can do. In return, I promise not to tell anyone about the true inner workings of our body, and I will do my best to remember that."
>Smile, continue offering our hand
>"Deal?"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #599 on: February 18, 2018, 08:31:27 AM »
>"Alright. We share control of the body, at least until this situation is resolved, then if you don't like it we can go back to how things are now, and you can do what you can do. In return, I promise not to tell anyone about the true inner workings of our body, and I will do my best to remember that."
>Smile, continue offering our hand
>"Deal?"
> The other you takes your hand, and begins to shift to a slightly different figure...
> "Then lets stop acting a fool and get to business. Just follow my lead, Ellen, we'll make this as favorable as possible..." The now slightly familiar face announces as you begin to return to reality. "Finally..."
> Remedy is currently in the fairy's arms, behind Reimu. Reimu seems to be examining you. Daiyousei is further behind the three.
> ("First we wanna turn the tables. That fairy with Remedy is Nue, and that Daiyousei is actually Mamizou. Call them out, expose them, do something.")
>_