Author Topic: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★  (Read 90814 times)

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
« Reply #540 on: February 16, 2018, 10:36:47 PM »
>"Sokrates!?!"
>Look frantically for him, keep our guard up though.
> You frantically look around for Sokrates.
> Realizing he's on your shoulder still as a fairy tackles you down.
> "You really..." Daiyousei sighs within the darkness as you fall.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #541 on: February 16, 2018, 10:43:45 PM »
>Do not let go of Remedy under any circumstances.
>Don't let whoever is on us knock us out.
>"I know danmaku! Sokrates has claws! D-Don't make me defend ourselves!"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #542 on: February 17, 2018, 02:44:45 AM »
>Do not let go of Remedy under any circumstances.
>Don't let whoever is on us knock us out.
>"I know danmaku! Sokrates has claws! D-Don't make me defend ourselves!"
> You keep tight hold of Remedy.
> "We've already won now! You better give up and run instead!" The new voice says, trying to pull Remedy away from you.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #543 on: February 17, 2018, 02:48:37 AM »
>Where is she (as in the one on top of us trying to pull away Remedy) in relation to us? Are they between us and Remedy or are they at an angle?
>This should take no time

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #544 on: February 17, 2018, 03:00:47 AM »
>Where is she (as in the one on top of us trying to pull away Remedy) in relation to us? Are they between us and Remedy or are they at an angle?
>This should take no time
> They're on the other side of Remedy. They're trying to get a hand between you and her to push/pull you away.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #545 on: February 17, 2018, 03:08:27 AM »
>Hug Remedy tightly.
>Fire a radial burst of fast star Danmaku, such that the shots spawn at a radius around us that's just beyond Remedy but before our attacker. If there's one thing we don't forget, it's how to use star magic!
>No need to use excessive power, just enough to cause some nice knockback
>If it successfully makes them back off, use the window it creates to flee towards the shrine as fast as possible!

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #546 on: February 17, 2018, 03:10:00 AM »
//edit

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #547 on: February 17, 2018, 03:13:17 AM »
>Hug Remedy tightly.
>Fire a radial burst of fast star Danmaku, such that the shots spawn at a radius around us that's just beyond Remedy but before our attacker. If there's one thing we don't forget, it's how to use star magic!
>No need to use excessive power, just enough to cause some nice knockback
>If it successfully makes them back off, use the window it creates to flee towards the shrine as fast as possible!
> You fire a burst of danmaku at just the distance to hit the other person.
> "Ah. Y-You're gonna hurt her like that!" The other person warns.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #548 on: February 17, 2018, 03:16:04 AM »
>Did the shots connect?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #549 on: February 17, 2018, 03:18:32 AM »
>Did the shots connect?
> Yes, but she's still holding on.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #550 on: February 17, 2018, 03:21:48 AM »
>Keep our grip on Remedy.
>"Stop attacking us like psychopaths and I won't have to resort to self-defense! I-I'll do it again if I have to!"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #551 on: February 17, 2018, 03:22:41 AM »
//edit

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #552 on: February 17, 2018, 03:29:00 AM »
>Keep our grip on Remedy.
>"Stop attacking us like psychopaths and I won't have to resort to self-defense! I-I'll do it again if I have to!"
> You keep your grip.
> "Fine, do your worst!"
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #553 on: February 17, 2018, 03:35:38 AM »
>"Please just let us go... We did nothing to you..."

>If they do not comply:

>>Hug Remedy tightly again.
>>Fire a denser burst with a tiny bit more power, make it have a fast travel speed, such that the shots spawn at a radius around us that's just beyond Remedy but before our attacker.
>>Flee towards the Shrine with our party if the opportunity presents itself. It doesn't matter if it's dark, just go in the direction we remember that's AWAY from the psychos

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #554 on: February 17, 2018, 03:36:20 AM »
//edit

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #555 on: February 17, 2018, 03:39:26 AM »
>"Please just let us go... We did nothing to you..."

>If they do not comply:

>>Hug Remedy tightly again.
>>Fire a denser burst with a tiny bit more power, make it have a fast travel speed, such that the shots spawn at a radius around us that's just beyond Remedy but before our attacker.
>>Flee towards the Shrine with our party if the opportunity presents itself. It doesn't matter if it's dark, just go in the direction we remember that's AWAY from the psychos
> "Nu uh!"
> You hold Remedy tightly again and fire a stronger burst.
> The other person lets go, allowing you to flee towards the shrine.
> You manage to encounter Reimu some time away from the shrine.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #556 on: February 17, 2018, 03:40:53 AM »
>Is she approaching us?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #557 on: February 17, 2018, 03:41:35 AM »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #558 on: February 17, 2018, 03:44:13 AM »
>"Miss Reimu! Miss Reimu!"
>Fly towards safety of the Reimu
>"Thispsychopathwithweirdwingstriedtoknockmeoutfornoreasonandtherewassomeoneelsetheretoo,therewaslikedarknesseverywherearetheyfollowingus!?!"
>Pant... Pant...
>Check behind us.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #559 on: February 17, 2018, 03:50:53 AM »
>"Miss Reimu! Miss Reimu!"
>Fly towards safety of the Reimu
>"Thispsychopathwithweirdwingstriedtoknockmeoutfornoreasonandtherewassomeoneelsetheretoo,therewaslikedarknesseverywherearetheyfollowingus!?!"
>Pant... Pant...
>Check behind us.
> You fly over to Reimu and blubber, biting your tongue, before checking behind you.
> There's a fairy flying towards you, wavering a lot in the air. She seems to stumble into the ground a few times.
> "What?" Reimu questions.
> "G-Give back R-Remy." The fairy continues. "Please."
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #560 on: February 17, 2018, 03:58:04 AM »
>"My friend Remedy and I were attacked by a psychotic girl with weird red/blue wings, and suddenly Daiyousei was enveloped and darkness, and when I was trying to check if Remedy was alright they tried to attack me again, I had to use Danmaku in self defense and then I was going to put Remedy into the safety of your shrine until she recovered..."
>Look at fairy, back away a bit if she gets too close.
>"A-Are you the one that tackled me? What do you want with Remedy? Where's the other psychos!?! A-Are you Psycho McWeirdWings doing that smoke trick again!?!"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #561 on: February 17, 2018, 04:06:35 AM »
>"My friend Remedy and I were attacked by a psychotic girl with weird red/blue wings, and suddenly Daiyousei was enveloped and darkness, and when I was trying to check if Remedy was alright they tried to attack me again, I had to use Danmaku in self defense and then I was going to put Remedy into the safety of your shrine until she recovered..."
>Look at fairy, back away a bit if she gets too close.
>"A-Are you the one that tackled me? What do you want with Remedy? Where's the other psychos!?! A-Are you Psycho McWeirdWings doing that smoke trick again!?!"
> The fairy stops as she notices Reimu, and backs away a bit.
> "Pyscho? Nue?" Reimu turns.
> "T-That's my friend m-miss shrine maiden. Remedy. We were just over there with Daiyousei when this person came here asking about fusion and attacking us for not telling. I-I didn't attack her because good fairies don't attack people without at least trying to talk to them first. And we don't kill either. Daiyousei said something about her being fused with someone already..."
> Reimu turns back to you.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #562 on: February 17, 2018, 04:12:40 AM »
>"That's not what happened. I was telling Daiyousei how I met this lady named, Alice Margatroid, or was it A-Large Omegahemorrhoid? Anyway, she suddenly started laughing and there was smoke and this lady with red and blue wings was there, and then someone hit me in the back of the head. I came to. Remedy was unconscious, and the psycho lady tries to attack me for no reason. If there was someone fused with me I'd know because 1. I would probably be aware of it even if I did lose my memory, and 2. I would've definitely would've written something like that down in this helpful notebook you apparently gave me. I'm also pretty sure if this fairy was Remedy's friend, she would've been with us, since a friend of hers would be a friend of mine..."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #563 on: February 17, 2018, 04:20:39 AM »
>"That's not what happened. I was telling Daiyousei how I met this lady named, Alice Margatroid, or was it A-Large Omegahemorrhoid? Anyway, she suddenly started laughing and there was smoke and this lady with red and blue wings was there, and then someone hit me in the back of the head. I came to. Remedy was unconscious, and the psycho lady tries to attack me for no reason. If there was someone fused with me I'd know because 1. I would probably be aware of it even if I did lose my memory, and 2. I would've definitely would've written something like that down in this helpful notebook you apparently gave me. I'm also pretty sure if this fairy was Remedy's friend, she would've been with us, since a friend of hers would be a friend of mine..."
> "I-I've known Remedy longer than you have! She likes helping out people at the lake, but I wanted to bring her to the village and maybe get her to help people there. And Daiyousei wouldn't laugh at that sort of thing. That's name calling and she's a good fairy. The goodest fairy in fact! Y-You're not even injured at all."
> Reimu sighs.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #564 on: February 17, 2018, 04:29:54 AM »
>"I know she's a good fairy! I apparently met her at some point and despite losing my memory she stuck with me and Daiyousei! She offered to help me with my memory even! That's why I didn't want the winged psycho or that strange darkness hurting her anymore. If you were truly an innocent bystander, then I'm sorry for hurting you, but I seriously thought you were one of them because you just tackled me out of nowhere without even saying a word to me beforehand. And the only time I was hit was when I was originally hit in the head, by the way, so that's why I don't appear injured..."
>Does the back of our head hurt?
>If yes:
>>"The back of my head still hurts, by the way..."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #565 on: February 17, 2018, 04:37:33 AM »
>"I know she's a good fairy! I apparently met her at some point and despite losing my memory she stuck with me and Daiyousei! She offered to help me with my memory even! That's why I didn't want the winged psycho or that strange darkness hurting her anymore. If you were truly an innocent bystander, then I'm sorry for hurting you, but I seriously thought you were one of them because you just tackled me out of nowhere without even saying a word to me beforehand. And the only time I was hit was when I was originally hit in the head, by the way, so that's why I don't appear injured..."
>Does the back of our head hurt?
>If yes:
>>"The back of my head still hurts, by the way..."
> It does.
> "She's just gonna do something bad to Remedy. Don't let her miss shrine maiden. Please."
> "Turn around and let me see your head." Reimu says.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #566 on: February 17, 2018, 04:46:09 AM »
>Do so.
>"I would never hurt someone who has been so kind to me! In fact, I consider the second closest person to me since my last memory lapse, the first being Sokrates. Besides, when I repelled my attacker with danmaku, I specifically took special care not to accidentally hit Remedy with it. Besides, she has to be important since I wrote her down in that notebook, just like Miss Reimu, Melissa McDonalds, Maleass Marmalade, and Daiyousei, and those Coconut and Sir No people"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #567 on: February 17, 2018, 04:50:19 AM »
>Do so.
>"I would never hurt someone who has been so kind to me! In fact, I consider the second closest person to me since my last memory lapse, the first being Sokrates. Besides, when I repelled my attacker with danmaku, I specifically took special care not to accidentally hit Remedy with it. Besides, she has to be important since I wrote her down in that notebook, just like Miss Reimu, Melissa McDonalds, Maleass Marmalade, and Daiyousei, and those Coconut and Sir No people"
> You turn around.
> Reimu places her hands on your head for a bit, before she lets go and steps back some.
> "You are hiding someone in you." Reimu says.
> "See!? I knew Daiyousei wouldn't lie about that!"
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #568 on: February 17, 2018, 04:54:42 AM »
>Look utterly shocked.
>"W-Wait, there actually is someone in me without my knowledge!?!"
>Look disgusted
>"Well it's OBVIOUSLY not something I was willing to do! I would've definitely written 'person name here is fused in me' or something like that down if I knew about it! Eww! Get it out! Get it out! Miss Reimu! Get it out!"
>Panic mode, don't drop our precious cargo though.

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
« Reply #569 on: February 17, 2018, 04:55:47 AM »
//Wait. A. Segundo.

Edit: I am not sure we should act like that. We should just tell her that we aren't trying to hide anyone, but not like that... It's sounds so hectic that would give Reimu just all the more reason to, uh, do whatever she is going to (I am smelling seeeals~). I propose to be more calm and firm and don't let the emotions take the best of us.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 05:03:41 AM by Tashi »
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.