Author Topic: Kirisame Quest - Part 2 - Into the Unknown!  (Read 63034 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Kirisame Quest - Part 2 - Into the Unknown!
« Reply #60 on: January 29, 2018, 04:40:05 PM »
>To Sakuya: "It's complicated."
>To our compatriots: "No, Medicine. As to the movement, the time stop is Sakuya's " point at Sakuya "power. She can stop time and move around during it."
>"Templates like that are forbidden."
>Sakuya responds with more frowning, "An explanation would be nice... However, I cannot afford the time to listen to one. However, you should leave while you still can. Meiling and I can handle the situation here."

>"So she is the one behind the bubble..." Medicine replies.

>"Wait, what if they can help?" Meiling asks, "They did make it all the way here after all..."
>"Out of the question." Sakuya shoots her a look, "With more people there will be a greater risk of things going wrong..."
>_

meow56

• Hmm...
« Reply #61 on: January 29, 2018, 04:47:42 PM »
>"What's going on?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #62 on: January 29, 2018, 04:50:52 PM »
>"What's going on?"
>"Something that will likely eclipse every incident we've experienced if we don't put a stop to it." Sakuya frowns, "That's really all you should know. Now, please leave, your presence here will only harm our efforts..." she quickly checks behind her, examining a few new cracks that have formed.
>_

R. P. Genocraft

• Craftsman of absolute unpredictability
  • Boundary of productive and lazy
« Reply #63 on: January 29, 2018, 05:23:17 PM »
>"No can do. We're here so that ol' gap hag wont't erase the entire place. Be grateful, will ya?"
>Frown.
>"Besides, it doesn't seem like you're doing so good. If you tell us your plan, we can try to help."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2018, 05:33:16 PM »
>"No can do. We're here so that ol' gap hag wont't erase the entire place. Be grateful, will ya?"
>Frown.
>"Besides, it doesn't seem like you're doing so good. If you tell us your plan, we can try to help."
>"So Yukari plans to erase the bubble and everything in it? Hmph. No doubt she sensed this thing..." Sakuya sighs, "Fine, if there's no convincing you to leave--" Sakuya suddenly bends over in pain.
>"Sakuya!" Meiling rushes to support her.
>"Gghh... I'm fine..." the maid stands back up, "--As I was saying, if there's no convincing you to leave, then so be it..."
>She regards the eldritch mass for a moment, "Let's start with telling you what, exactly, this entity is..." she frowns, "From what I understand, this mass is the embodiment of the power that was once within the young mistress... In essence, it is the physical manifestation of destruction itself..."
>_

meow56

• Hmm...
« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2018, 05:36:16 PM »
>"How did it escape?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2018, 05:47:38 PM »
>"How did it escape?"
>Sakuya goes silent for a moment...
>"About a week ago... m-my mistress... concluded that her sister will never be able to fully control her power... So, together with Patchouli, they devised a plan to suppress it. A simple seal wouldn't have been effective, as the very nature of the young mistress's power would quickly erode it away. So the solution Patchouli came up with was to siphon off the majority of the power to weaken it, and then place a special magic inhibitor on Flandre to regulate the remainder. However, as you would imagine this would require a large ritual to perform. So we spent most of our time making the preparations...."
>"...Patchouli insisted that she was feeling healthy enough to perform the ritual today... everything was going well until she lost consciousness from overexertion... The energy she had managed to siphon off, now with nothing holding it back, coalesced into the entity before you and exploded outwards..."
>_

R. P. Genocraft

« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2018, 05:58:52 PM »
>Swallow.
>"So, where is she right now?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2018, 06:02:49 PM »
>Swallow.
>"So, where is she right now?"
>Sakuya looks down in silence, as does Meiling...
>"W-With the Mistress and her sister..." Sakuya holds back some tears as she clenches her fist... "H-Had I froze time half a second sooner... I-I probably could've at least saved Koakuma..."
>_

R. P. Genocraft

« Reply #69 on: January 29, 2018, 06:38:27 PM »
>"Patchy... and the Scarlet Sisters..."
>Go silent.
>"This... can't be happening..."
>How are Ellen and Medicine?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #70 on: January 29, 2018, 07:03:38 PM »
>"Patchy... and the Scarlet Sisters..."
>Go silent.
>"This... can't be happening..."
>How are Ellen and Medicine?
>Ellen and Medicine seem surprised at the revelation. Ellen seems to be the sadder looking of the two...
>"Sorry for your loss..." Ellen looks down.

>Sakuya nods in acknowledgement and turns to observe the cracks forming around the mass again.
>_

R. P. Genocraft

« Reply #71 on: January 29, 2018, 10:40:27 PM »
>Frown.
>"Sakuya, what do we do?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #72 on: January 29, 2018, 11:04:44 PM »
>Frown.
>"Sakuya, what do we do?"
>"We wait."
>"Wait?" Medicine questions.
>Sakuya nods, "Those cracks that are forming around the entity are actually fractures in space-time. My time powers allow me to stop time, and rewind it for very small regions, I won't be able to reverse time on a scale as large as the mansion for more than a few milliseconds before I deplete my energy. However, these cracks present an opportunity... If one leading to earlier today opens up, then we could jump through it and hopefully end up at a time where we can prevent all of this...However, assuming a crack leading to the correct time does open up, it's likely we would only get one chance... and from there there is a great many things that can go wrong..."
>"L-Like what?" Ellen asks.

>"We could end up at the wrong time, we could unintentionally cause such a bad ripple effect it erases us before we accomplish our objective, we could irreversibly change the future for the worse, among a great many other risks..."
>She sighs
>"If you really want to help, then it would be imperative that, when the time comes, we stick together, and that all of you listen to exactly what I say..."
>_
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 11:08:43 PM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
« Reply #73 on: January 29, 2018, 11:37:35 PM »
> "How much you say we should wait?"
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #74 on: January 29, 2018, 11:45:13 PM »
> "How much you say we should wait?"
>"As long as it takes... Or until either Yukari wipes this place or my strength gives out... whichever comes first..."
>"So that's it, then...?" Medicine asks, "We're just going to wait here for something that might not even happen, until we all die?"
>"Do you have any better ideas?" Sakuya frowns.
>_

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #75 on: January 30, 2018, 03:03:24 AM »
> Adjust our hat to cover our face a bit.
> "... Sakuya, do you think that, if I cross one of the cracks I could go back if it isn't the right time?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #76 on: January 30, 2018, 03:10:50 AM »
> Adjust our hat to cover our face a bit.
> "... Sakuya, do you think that, if I cross one of the cracks I could go back if it isn't the right time?"
>"...The crack will most likely be a one-way trip, hence why entering the correct time is critical. If we overshoot, or take the wrong crack we could end up years, or even centuries, too early..."

>"What if we're pulled with you?" Medicine asks.
>"Maybe we could first get that um... person... to do that um... what thing were we here for again?" Ellen frowns.
>"You're joking, right?"
>_

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #77 on: January 30, 2018, 04:40:17 AM »
> "Hm?"

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #79 on: January 30, 2018, 04:48:06 AM »
> "Ellen, what was that you were going to suggest?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #80 on: January 30, 2018, 05:05:37 AM »
> "Ellen, what was that you were going to suggest?"
>"D-Didn't we originally want to come here for something...?"
>_

Hope ♦ Metal

• Royal Flares Can't Melt Steel Beams
  • Donald Trump will make waifus real
« Reply #81 on: January 30, 2018, 02:23:46 PM »
>"We were going to ask Patchouli to help us get un-tethered, but that won't ever happen if we can't fix this."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #82 on: January 30, 2018, 06:20:20 PM »
>"We were going to ask Patchouli to help us get un-tethered, but that won't ever happen if we can't fix this."
>"Oh..."
>"Tethered?" Meiling asks.
>_

Hope ♦ Metal

• Royal Flares Can't Melt Steel Beams
  • Donald Trump will make waifus real
« Reply #83 on: January 31, 2018, 12:58:25 PM »
>"It's a long story of how it happened. In short, the three of us ended up tied by a spell so we have to go everywhere together. Also if something bad happens to one of us, it happens to everyone. Not to mention Hourai, Alice's... doll... She's outside of this bubble and it's because I'm connected to her by a puppet thread right now that we're able to walk around here in frozen time."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #84 on: January 31, 2018, 04:01:39 PM »
>"It's a long story of how it happened. In short, the three of us ended up tied by a spell so we have to go everywhere together. Also if something bad happens to one of us, it happens to everyone. Not to mention Hourai, Alice's... doll... She's outside of this bubble and it's because I'm connected to her by a puppet thread right now that we're able to walk around here in frozen time."
>"I see..." Meiling studies the three of you for a moment, "If you're all sharing injuries, then it might be tied to your Qi. I'd offer to look at it, but I'm currently supplying Sakuya with energy..."
>"That explains how the three of you managed-- ungh!..." Sakuya suddenly winces, her nose begins bleeding slightly.
>"Sakuya!"
>"I'm... fine..."
>_

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #85 on: February 01, 2018, 08:18:42 AM »
> "... I refuse to wait. We can't give ourselves that pleasure. Yukari will just banish the SDM without any kind of problem if we don't act quickly. I am half tempted to gamble and pick a crack, but are you sure there isn't a better wait, maid?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #86 on: February 01, 2018, 08:29:06 AM »
> "... I refuse to wait. We can't give ourselves that pleasure. Yukari will just banish the SDM without any kind of problem if we don't act quickly. I am half tempted to gamble and pick a crack, but are you sure there isn't a better wait, maid?"
>"I don't like waiting either, but there is honestly no other choice here." Sakuya frowns, "If the crack ends up being the wrong one, the chance of causing something worse will increase greatly..."
>_

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #87 on: February 01, 2018, 08:57:09 AM »
> "Tch..."
> Ponder what do do...

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #88 on: February 01, 2018, 09:05:40 AM »
> "Tch..."
> Ponder what do do...
>You start pondering...
>Not long after you begin, a large crack opens. Sakuya examines it for a moment, before immediately locking eyes with you.
>"It would seem luck is on our side... nnngh" she winces again.
>"Sakuya, you're reaching your limit..." Meiling frowns.
>"I only have to hold it... for a little longer... stop worrying about me."
>_

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #89 on: February 01, 2018, 09:24:45 AM »
> "It's decided."
> Is the crack large enough for us to travel it?
> "Alright, one quick request. So Alice's doll doesn't get involved in this, I will sever the connection I am currently sharing with her. Meiling, could it be possible to you to take us and, uh throw us in there?"