Author Topic: Curious Question  (Read 11081 times)

stargroup

• Insufferable Faggot
  • Telling a mod to basically fuck off... GOOD IDEA!
Curious Question
« on: April 26, 2009, 10:49:21 PM »
Has anyone ever timed-out Flandre's last spell?

If so I want to see a replay hehe

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
Re: Curious Question
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2009, 10:52:02 PM »
inb4SP
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Heartbeam

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2009, 11:42:33 PM »
http://images.wikia.com/touhou/images//a/a4/Th6_udffff.rpy

No comment about the legitimacy of the run.  There's also a Youtube video of someone burning the spell down to its last phase then running down the timer from there.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 11:45:52 PM by Heartbeam »

Yukkuri

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2009, 11:46:11 PM »
Yeah I'll post SP's Run here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipwIvQPNOAA

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
  • Touhou, Disgaea, Neptunia. Holy Trinity
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2009, 12:29:08 AM »
http://images.wikia.com/touhou/images//a/a4/Th6_udffff.rpy

No comment about the legitimacy of the run.  There's also a Youtube video of someone burning the spell down to its last phase then running down the timer from there.

yeah the run looks like it was human then not at many times XD but i think the point of it was to have enough lives to CAPTURE via time out of Flandre's final spell. It looks like the AI of POFV took control at various times haha. but at least you get to see Q.E.D. timed out.
I have to say when i FIRST saw this thread...i was like

"and? is there something special about Q.E.D. being timed out? or is it so hard that someone was just curious if someone managed to time it out?"
downloaded replay and loled at the gameplay seemingly being unfair but i shat bricks at the last 30 seconds of the spell. "Holy shit! i didn't know it does that?! O_o I see why he cheated XD (if he did cheat) so he can have insurance lives at the end hahah dizam that's evil! fearful ripples)

I was amazed and scared at the same time. Never will i play pacifist with Flandre. Ever.XD
See the patterns, feel the patterns, become one with the patterns, avoid the patterns
In order to live through the patterns, you must understand the patterns for everything else there is MASTER SPARK.

stargroup

• Insufferable Faggot
  • Telling a mod to basically fuck off... GOOD IDEA!
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2009, 01:00:28 AM »
yeah......................................

I watched that replay and this guy is definitely not legit

some of those movements are way too fast and just generally not that believable

still, the last spell was incredibly fun to watch

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2009, 01:50:38 AM »
Given the insanity of timing out QED I think it would be really hard to prove you're legit unless you bombspam it like I did.

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
  • Touhou, Disgaea, Neptunia. Holy Trinity
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2009, 02:00:36 AM »
hahah
well i think the point of the replay was to just see the spell being timed out even if it wasn't legit. but yeah i think it would be super hard to time out capture that spell normally. but at least we can see the spell fully without having to see bombs interrupt it. It was really neat.
See the patterns, feel the patterns, become one with the patterns, avoid the patterns
In order to live through the patterns, you must understand the patterns for everything else there is MASTER SPARK.

Patoyo

• Currently waiting for Touhou 13
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2009, 05:39:46 PM »
I did once when playing it in 30 fps

Drake

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2009, 08:14:02 PM »
I've been trying. It's difficult even with incredible slowdown.

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -