Author Topic: My Danmakufu scripts by JDude :P  (Read 17916 times)

Re: My Danmakufu scripts by JDude :P
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2018, 07:20:04 PM »
I'll give you some opinion about your Marisa script.

Nonspell 1:
Pretty good, I like it.
Easy.

Spell 1:
Boring, it should more big stars, and the big stars should be enemies that you can hit.

Nonspell 2:
Have a pretty obvious safespot.
Isn't a good nonspell.

Spell 2:
Pretty good, but with a safespot.
I like it.

Nonspell 3:
Not so creative (Sparen tutorials).
You can use this pattern, but just spice it a little bit, like make that the stars are from below and their bullets have some gravity.
I didn't like that

Spell 3:
Just a bunch of random bullets, but pretty fun to dodge.

Nonspell 4:
Code: [Select]
while(Is_Nonspell4_Active){
MoveLeft;
wait(60);
MoveRight;
wait(60);
}
Medium-good.

Spell 4:
First phase is pretty easy, just go at the side of Marisa, wait until bullets start appearing, go down.
Second phase is pretty fun.

Spell 5:
I like that you can change the dificulty.
Pacifist: Easy modo
Normal: ISC^5

Remembers me Yukari's last spell.
Pretty good.

Advice: MORE COLOR PLEASE
Put the sparks please.

« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2018, 07:44:36 PM »
Yeah, I'll second the more colour suggestion. Marisa traditionally has stars in every colour of the rainbow, not just yellow.

Lunarethic

• Local Trashy Edgelord
  • I can cut people with all this edge
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2018, 02:59:17 PM »
So I played your Marisa

the General problem I see with your marisa script is that, If marisa isnt moving most of these patterns are static
if you want me to be brutal about it, i think Marisa's patterns are uninspired and devoid of fun i was fastforwarding through all of it and that's when you start to see how static every pattern is. the bullets you picks are just yellow and green SMALL stars, you need to realize that Marisa has rainbow stars too, and lasers which this script has none of those. (the laser indicator in spell1 doesn't count)
and there isn't any downtime. Marisa spews out bullets per frame nonstop. the on the one spell that has any sense of downtime which was "Cold Inferno" nothing else was happening either, it's still just Marisa firing nonstop she just waits for 2 seconds.

Graphically i'd forgive you not doing 3D background yet that's perfectly fine, But then your background is just scrolling kinda fast, it's pretty disorientating and you seem to brushed some scribbles on it with photoshop or lord forbid, MS paint and called it a day.

Spell background on the other hand is uninspired. the overlay is just..wierd and disorientating, the regular BG is just behind it. you would've been better off using her official Spell BGs.

Nonspell 1 : the one time marisa moves, is she has to absolutely be directly above you, while unleashing hell on earth in the most abnoxious way possible

Spell 1: meteors are always in the same place , further more Marisa is directly in line with one of those meteor paths. no.

Nonspell 2 : safespot. nothing else happens ever

Spell 2 : ...............................next

nonspell 3 : dna helix , cool pattern but nothing else and that's not an invitation for you to use dna helix in your next script either

spell 3 : i mean its nothing special. i wish you would've just gave it a more interesting pattern that, making her shoot at a 45 degree angle aimed at the player

nonspell 4 : the way you spawn the stars looks bad, the pattern it makes isnt any better

spell 4 : static, not much of a sprinkle now is it

spell 5 : Yukari does this not marisa. Nice try tho
いつもニコニコあなたの隣に這いよる!生放送!は好き。月です~す。略してニコニャル
Learned how to use a custom shotsheet : 12/28/13 *clapclapclap*
東方謎佚光 ~ Dimensional Light Abscence Work In Progress Touhou Fangame

JDude :3

• tururu
  • boy with code
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2018, 11:24:17 PM »
NEW SCRIPT!!
And it's Remake time!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you ever played Fidget Spinner vs Kirishima Twins?
So, basically I did the same thing :blush:
BUT, I made my "own" ideas Almost original patterns
It's a rip~ception :V
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you missed the link, here it is again...dummy
YATB ~ You Are The Boss! by JDude
I want that everyone be 100% honest about my script, and don't hold back anything :blush:
"dnh is hard" - said no one
"dnh is bullshit" - everyone making a creative pattern

• tururu
  • boy with code
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2018, 02:31:27 PM »
NEW SCRIPT!!
Cirno's burning with anticipation!
I feel like most of the atacks, are original
BUT, it's possible that some "creative" attacks might be from another game/script...
In that case, please say what game/script the spell is copied...
Cirno Boss Fight by JDude
I want that everyone be 100% honest about my script, and don't hold back anything   :blush:
You can say it was shitty, it was good, it was new, and etc

yeashie

• Lunatic Fangame Fanatic
  • You Know I Have to Do It to Em
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2018, 07:48:07 PM »
Sup jao! It's Chris, the owner of the fangames server and I just tried out your Cirno script  :D For me personally it was alright... nothing too special, even a bit too easy. I have some comments regarding all of the attacks below.

First non was sort of fun to dodge, also has a shit ton of hp, visually it's alright I guess... not too much to say here.

First spell was alright, was visually average but it was kinda fun to dodge, also has just a tad bit too much hp. I would maybe make the mentos walls move faster to make it more frantic.

Second non feels like something that would be in an extra stage (felt like a Ran non), so which means in my opinion that it's pretty boring both visually and dodging wise.

Second spell has a concept I like, if only if the bubbles did more than just slowly move down. I would make the bubbles move a lot faster for one, then would make Cirno fire them a lot more frequently but at the cost of being less dense, this could make the pattern a really fun random dodging spell. Visually it's eh, can't say much here lol.

Third non has wayyyyy too much hp, I really wished the big icicles would do more here since it's really easy to avoid, also the small blue bullets would probably be better if they were shot out in a random formation instead of something static. Visually it's pretty boring outside of the use of big icicles.

Third spell is very pretty, I like this spell. I'm always a sucker for random dodging that looks cool like that so props. Albeit, it can be said that it's just "Perfect Freeze" with a new coat of paint, but whatever.

Fourth non is another "extra stage non" as I would call it, very boring. Like I said for the third non, the blue bullets should be random to make them more threatening (just don't make it able to wall) and the big icicles should do more since as of now it's just sitting in a lane.

Fourth spell spell is alright, I like the concept of dodging what the boss throws at you while having to avoid danger from behind, but this spell seems too slow paced for my tastes.

Final spell is something... the lasers serve no threat at all since you're doing a bunch of micro dodging, also the dodges are all the exact same from what I could tell, just the same old left and right, also it's way too slow paced personally. Visually it's a mess, doesn't look good at all.

I know it's not too detailed (I'm not good at being very specific  :V) but I'm hoping you at least find something helpful out of this. You have mad potential to be a great scripter  :D

• tururu
  • boy with code
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2018, 11:24:53 PM »
I know it's not too detailed (I'm not good at being very specific  :V) but I'm hoping you at least find something helpful out of this. You have mad potential to be a great scripter  :D
Thank you, I appreciate your kind words about my script. I feel like I'm improving in a slow pace, but's a good pace...  :wat:
Don't try to understand what I just said, it sounded cooler in my original language (Brazilian Portuguese);
I just want to say I'm really thankful for saying that I have a great potential; I'll try to make better scripts, better BGs and better danmaku :3

• tururu
  • boy with code
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2018, 01:27:44 AM »
NEW SCRIPT!!
Doremy's dremaing with your battle!
I tried my best making original patterns,
if any of them looks like a original pattern, don't hesitate to tell me...
Doremy Boss Fight by JDude
I want that everyone be 100% honest about my script, and don't hold back anything   :blush:
You can say it was shitty, it was good, it was new, and etc

« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2018, 04:25:28 AM »
I played through three times as DDC Reimu.

General Feedback:
-The stage background is a bit distracting
-The spellcard background looks fine, but the ominous black castle doesn't seem very Doremy to me
-The non spells have exactly the same health as the spellcards. It's generally traditional for the spells to have half the health, but take half as much damage.
-A lot of the patterns also feel like they take too long to beat or are quite repetitive.

Non Spell 1:
-I generally like it, but Doremy spends half her time firing bullets off the the top of the screen or charging up, so the window of threat is super small.

Spell 1[Reimu for some reason]:
-It's not a bad spell, but it's a tad plain
-There's also this awkward moment where nothing really happens near the start of the spell, which is aesthetically weird
-Also, if the spell drags on for too long, the bullet density becomes so insane that I'd say the spell is nearly impossible to time out

Non Spell 2:
-A harder, bluer version of the first non spell

Spell 2[Marisa]:
-This is a bad spell
-The stars shaking around is super weird and doesn't add much to the fact that Doremy is sitting still and firing random blasts of bullets

Non Spell 3:
-This is a neat new pattern, although it's also pretty difficult
-It kind of reminds me of one of Junko's EX spells, which may or may not be intentional

Spell 3[Sanae]:
-Ninety Syllable Stabs but meaner and greener
-The rice bullets disappearing before each new laser grid is kind of weird

Non Spell 4:
-This is a neat looking spell, albeit one that looks more like something Koishi would do
-The dodging is super tight, making this the hardest non spell by a good margin

Spell 4[Reisen]:
-A vaguely Chen looking attack with Reisen's trademark eye-hurting bullets
-The whole attack is static and can be safespotted, unfortunately
-It'd be a decently simple but intense attack otherwise

• tururu
  • boy with code
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2018, 11:56:24 PM »
Replying almost 2 months later :V
Non Spell 1:
-I generally like it, but Doremy spends half her time firing bullets off the the top of the screen or charging up, so the window of threat is super small.
I need to improve that, because most of my battles are always too long to attack or to do damage.

Spell 1[Reimu for some reason]:
-It's not a bad spell, but it's a tad plain
-There's also this awkward moment where nothing really happens near the start of the spell, which is aesthetically weird
-Also, if the spell drags on for too long, the bullet density becomes so insane that I'd say the spell is nearly impossible to time out
I forgot that the player is Reimu, buuut I can say that it's her previous dream... :derp:

Spell 3[Sanae]:
-Ninety Syllable Stabs but meaner and greener
-The rice bullets disappearing before each new laser grid is kind of weird
I thought that it would be truly hard and unfair to make the waves cross each other

• tururu
  • boy with code
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2018, 12:27:13 AM »
NEW SCRIPT!!
Mamizou is confident that she'll win from Zino!!
My first Stage Script (no fairies, yet) with 3D BG ^^ (also "new" system)
Soo, I'd really appreciate if you talked about patterns, graphics, background and the overall script
This is a challenge with Zino (a.k.a. zinochan), a friend of mine.
I made a Stage, and he's making a package
Since it's a challenge between us, you can rate his and mine (ofc if you don't want to rate it, you don't need to rate)
Tanuki Stage by JDude

« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2018, 06:01:41 AM »
I played through the script around six times and have beaten every spellcard.

General Comments:
-The stage looks generally good, but goes too fast. The constant tilting is also quite disoerienting.
-You can see the stage background behind the spellcard background, which is especially noticeable with Mokou's
-Mamizou's spellcards have her spawning from (0,0), instead of from where she was during the non-spell

Midboss Non 1:
-Only the curvy fire part is genuinely threatening. Even then, most of the threat comes from getting distracted by the stage background.

Midboss Spell 1:
-Staggered circles yay. Not bad, if kind of dull.
-Mokou's charging animation has no assiocated sound effect, making her barrage of fast fire bullets kind of unexpected if you've been watching the bottom of the screen

Midboss Non 2:
-The first part replicates Mokou's funnest to dodge spellcard, which is cool. Sometimes getting firewalled is less cool.
-The second part is pretty trivial to dodge.

Midboss Spell 2:
-This spell has some major problems
-Mokou's fire circle is instantly lethal for a good third-screen length away from her, so you have to be very far from her at all times
-I couldn't find any apparent pattern for her releasing the circles either, which led to very frustrating dodging.
-Oh, and by the 30 second mark, Mokou starts firing so fast that it's impossible to dodge

Boss Non 1:
-Stream right. Stream left. That's all there is to this spell.
-However, since you can't safely spend time under the boss, this takes forever to kill.

Boss Spell 1[Reimu for some reason]:
-I want to like this spell, but I can't
-The orb appearing on top of you is pretty weird and combines being obtrusive with being hard to notice if you're not looking for it. Some more indication that you're about to explode would be nice.
-The spell also takes frigging forever and is quite hard. Staying under the boss is very difficult and the slow red amulets really add up past the 40 second mark. There really needs to be some downtime or something to allow you to stop moving at some point.
-Also, the explosions seem more Mokou then Reimu

Boss Spell 2[Marisa]:
-Boring star spam. At least it's colourful.

Boss Non 3:
-The pattern is solid, but the stage background being too distracting really rears it's head here for whatever reason.

Boss Spell 3[Youmu]:
-I really like the aesthetic of this spell, but it's just way too easy

Boss Non 4:
-BoWaP but with dogs
-The dogs make this attack pretty brutal, especially since they're not really telegraphed well

Boss Spell 4[Nitori]:
-The waterfall attack looks generally good
-It's kind of disappointing that the attack ends before it actually gets dangerous though

Boss Non 5:
-Same issues/difficuty as Non 4.
-There's one dog wave made of fire instead of dogs

Boss Spell 5[Mokou]:
-The delay laser effects are cool, but the lasers themselves are not. One time, they never fired directly at me at all. On another, they almost always fired at the worst possible place.
-It's also pretty weird how the spell gets less dense and thus easier as it goes on

Boss Spell 6:
-I'm going to be charitable and interpret this as a Last Spell
-Bat and dog waves aren't too bad, although dog instakills you the first time you do the spell because no warning where or when they'll spawn
-Human wave is something I've only been able to survive through dumb luck. Their pattern just sets up way too fast to be dodged consciously.

• tururu
  • boy with code
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2018, 12:02:20 AM »
-Mamizou's spellcards have her spawning from (0,0), instead of from where she was during the non-spell
How? Putting the ObjMove_SetDestAtFrame(boss, prevX, prevY, 1)?

Midboss Spell 2:
-This spell has some major problems
-Mokou's fire circle is instantly lethal for a good third-screen length away from her, so you have to be very far from her at all times
-I couldn't find any apparent pattern for her releasing the circles either, which led to very frustrating dodging.
-Oh, and by the 30 second mark, Mokou starts firing so fast that it's impossible to dodge
Yeah, I kinda went with ISC on that one; it reminds me of the Fireball Mokou spell

Boss Spell 3[Youmu]:
-I really like the aesthetic of this spell, but it's just way too easy
I was kinda scared that it didn't look good, buut it worked ~I guess~ ^^

Boss Spell 5[Mokou]:
-The delay laser effects are cool, but the lasers themselves are not. One time, they never fired directly at me at all. On another, they almost always fired at the worst possible place.
-It's also pretty weird how the spell gets less dense and thus easier as it goes on
I felt like it was good, not the masterpiece; but I did a good job I feel ^^
The spell is getting faster, and I thought it would be harder too?

Boss Spell 6:
-I'm going to be charitable and interpret this as a Last Spell
-Bat and dog waves aren't too bad, although dog instakills you the first time you do the spell because no warning where or when they'll spawn
-Human wave is something I've only been able to survive through dumb luck. Their pattern just sets up way too fast to be dodged consciously.
Actually, I thought it was way easier when I was trying, because I was nailing that spell...
Now that I'm trying again, it's so unfair  :blush:

• tururu
  • boy with code
« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2018, 10:32:14 PM »
This isn't the final script...
This is my entry for LoCAA 12: Make The Old New

yes, i'm on the chosen discord server; but I'm not spoiling  :V
soo I kinda wanted to see if it was good and ok; or if I should change some things;
just saying, i'm kinda confident in this one  :derp:

The original script is my LoCAA 11 entry (the Perfect Posseisson one)

Remake: The Immaterial Team by JDude
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 02:42:56 AM by jao »

• tururu
  • boy with code
« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2018, 04:37:25 AM »
This isn't the final script...
V2 of the script! And that's it ^^
This is my entry 2.0 for LoCAA 12: Make The Old New
The original script is my LoCAA 11 entry (the Perfect Posseisson one)

Remake: The Immaterial Team V2 by JDude

• tururu
  • boy with code
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2019, 12:24:03 PM »
NEW SCRIPT!!
Yuuka is just there, go beat her... like you have anything better do to lol
Almost 2 months not posting anything here, because I didn't knew what to make as a battle...
This is just a thing I just made, and it's good I think?
But, I don't feel motivated to make another battle with that excitement of mine lol
          ~~i'm out of ideas literally~~
Yuuka Boss Fight by JDude

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2019, 07:00:43 AM »
Question, why is the title of your thread called "by JDude" when your nickname is jao?  :V

• tururu
  • boy with code
« Reply #47 on: January 14, 2019, 11:17:47 AM »
Question, why is the title of your thread called "by JDude" when your nickname is jao?  :V
That's my name that I put for anything I make, since LoCAA 11
 :derp: soooo I just went with it ^^

Spoiler:
Is more creative than "jao", my actual name

• tururu
  • boy with code
« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2019, 03:12:00 AM »
RaNGE 20: Seasoned Alice

Yay I done something again for a contest, I still have faith in myself  :toot:
this is a joke plz don't take it seriously...

Download (it's fixed now)
* Seasoned_Alice_V3_by_JDude.zip (65012.75 kB - downloaded 116 times.)

I would like that everyone be 100% honest about my script, and didn't hold back anything, but if you don't want, it's ok
it's not like you're going to make me better in dnh or boost my self-steem
I'm just doing what I like  ;)

« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 01:29:21 AM by Tom »

Crescendo

• Trying to be a little less lazy
  • ;
« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2019, 04:19:30 AM »
Just played through it, got a good first impression!

I don't have enough time at the moment to write a full review, but during Alice's last spell, you didn't give her invincibility. Poor girl fell before the doll even fired... :ohdear:

Just a little head's up, don't want you getting points docked for that.  :P

Normal 1cc's: EoSD(RA), PCB(SA), IN(BT), MoF(RA), SA(MC), UFO(RB), TD(R), DDC(SA), PDLoLK(Reimu, 921 tries), HSiFS(CWin)
Fangame 1cc's: HSoB-Normal(SPurple,KWhite)
Current goals:  EoSD hard, EoSD extra.
Attempting the art of danmakufu.

tsunami3000

• Touhou is cool i guess
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2019, 02:44:35 PM »
My biggest issue with the Seasoned Alice boss fight is in the second nonspell, where the big ball bullets sometimes hide the ice bullets (I think that's because they are shot after the icicles and are rendered over them?), and getting hit by a hidden bullet is kind of unfair. Other than that, the patterns are great and fun to dodge, so good work!
some day i'll finally beat UFO... some day

« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2019, 04:28:26 PM »
Ignore the message that was there. I made a stupid mistake : I didn't realise that there were two pages on this post and I played you Marisa script from long ago thinking it was your new one haha!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 04:34:14 PM by Kinghidrorah »
IF YOU DON'T ASK, YOU WILL NEVER GET.

• tururu
  • boy with code
« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2019, 10:22:08 PM »
Just played through it, got a good first impression!

I don't have enough time at the moment to write a full review, but during Alice's last spell, you didn't give her invincibility. Poor girl fell before the doll even fired... :ohdear:

Just a little head's up, don't want you getting points docked for that.  :P

OMG I just noticed it, thanks for telling me;
I was testing it the effects, so i lowered her invicibility  :derp:

Crescendo

• Trying to be a little less lazy
  • ;
« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2019, 10:59:09 PM »
OMG I just noticed it, thanks for telling me;
I was testing it the effects, so i lowered her invicibility  :derp:

Your welcome, it happens to the best of us!
Normal 1cc's: EoSD(RA), PCB(SA), IN(BT), MoF(RA), SA(MC), UFO(RB), TD(R), DDC(SA), PDLoLK(Reimu, 921 tries), HSiFS(CWin)
Fangame 1cc's: HSoB-Normal(SPurple,KWhite)
Current goals:  EoSD hard, EoSD extra.
Attempting the art of danmakufu.