Author Topic: Is it supposed that i can record T98-Next with Fraps right?  (Read 3057 times)

Is it supposed that i can record T98-Next with Fraps right?
« on: December 18, 2017, 12:31:47 AM »
Hi, i'm new here so i don't know if this is the right place for posting this  ??? so if that's the case... please forgive me  :ohdear:, but anyway, as tittle says, i know that is supposed to work right?  I've already tried with Anex86 and OBS... but the results are always horrible with OBS no matter what i do... so i discovered this emulator and it runs all the games so smootly, and i recently knew that i can record with Fraps with it, so i tried it, but it doesn't record anything. Is there some configuration or something that i'm missing??? Any advice will be very apreciated, Thanks in advance.

(Please forgive me if it's the wrong place :ohdear:) 

Poison Cat

Re: Is it supposed that i can record T98-Next with Fraps right?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 12:29:13 PM »
... but the results are always horrible with OBS no matter what i do...

What do you mean by horrible? Was the video laggy and then very fast all of a sudden? Was the quality bad?

Re: Is it supposed that i can record T98-Next with Fraps right?
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2017, 08:33:19 PM »
Lag, TOO MANY LAG :( . I've changed the configurations so many times but i never get it to work properly, even if it's for a pc98 game  :( ... i think is because of my potato - pc, it's just too much for it XD
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 08:40:25 PM by Not me »