Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes - hats for everyone  (Read 10915 times)

commandercool

• alter cool
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: commander_cool
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes - hats for everyone
« Reply #600 on: June 15, 2018, 12:40:48 am »
Alright, so I've played with Link a bit. As much as buffing Reposition probably isn't super necessary or good for skill variety, Link is a very dynamic and fun skill to play with. It's a great mix of forcing the player to plan ahead without forcing them to do anything too convoluted to get the bonus.

Playing it with all fliers definitely helps, I'm not sure I would want to use it outside of Flier Emblem. Really want to see more Link skills now.

As skills from the new bride banner go Link plays a lot better than Feint, which still feels either pointless or like overkill in my experience (although having it on a total haymaker like Bride Tharja probably isn't optimal).
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
  • Nickname: Next
« Reply #601 on: June 19, 2018, 07:15:28 pm »
As much as I don't care for Cordelia's character, whenever I see good art of her, I think, damn that's beautiful. But anyway,

My current build for Beruka. The idea is to hit first, get into Vantage range, then have Deflect Melee mitigate damage (and with luck waste their special) while debuffing surrounding enemies. This charges Ignis for death upon whoever tries attacking her next.

Brazen is nice but there's a problem in it being a dead skill at the beginning of the match or if the target enemy doesn't do enough damage. I wish I could make a more assassin like build, but this is pretty fun too. I'm sticking with it for now.
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

commandercool

• alter cool
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: commander_cool
« Reply #602 on: June 19, 2018, 07:31:31 pm »
Ooh, that's pretty interesting. It crumples to a lot of different common stuff, but obviously that's true of the hyper-defense build too. That's just Beruka. And this arguably has more good matchups than my build, not sure.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Dan
« Reply #603 on: June 19, 2018, 09:02:04 pm »
Summer banner is looking fantastic, four heroes for every color! Yay yay funtimes.

EDIT: Yaaaaay
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 10:00:23 pm by BT »

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
  • Nickname: Next
« Reply #604 on: June 20, 2018, 03:36:32 am »
oh oh my god Noire's new C skill Infantry Rush, gives Heavy Blade effect to infantry allies within 2 spaces, this is Huge! Oh man I really don't want to pull colorless ever but I might chuck in a couple orbs for this.
But then again I'm not a huge user of skills like this and Infantry pulse that require entire team setups. Might just wait it out maybemmmmm.... At the very least check out what's on that other special banner.
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.076 seconds with 23 queries.