Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes - hats for everyone  (Read 30080 times)

commandercool

• alter cool
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: commander_cool
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes - hats for everyone
« Reply #900 on: June 18, 2019, 12:03:52 pm »
Oh wait Guard works on Rokkr? I guess I just kind of assumed it didn't. Yeah fair.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
  • Nickname: Next
« Reply #901 on: June 18, 2019, 09:28:52 pm »
Ooh, I just hit the max 200k damage using Palla/Est/Catria with the Guard+Galeforce strategy against Eirika. Took me all 7 turns but I could probably do it in 6 with some better skills to go around.

I used Hot spring Sakura for healing, I think an Ovoid staff to buff the sisters' bulk would be good, with some fiddling.
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

commandercool

• alter cool
  • LOOK AT ME
« Reply #902 on: June 19, 2019, 09:20:30 pm »
So far my best idea for a Rokkr team is:

-Brave Hector with Guard and an Obstruct seal
-Bride Cordelia with Brave Bow and Guard
-Picnic Genny
-Legendary Azura

I haven't really hit a combination of opponent and map where I could quite get it set up yet, but I think it should work if everything lines up right. Dealing with the reinforcements isn't necessarily hard, but they do pile up if you spend time focusing on the boss. Ideally they spawn behind The Great Wall Of Hector and die bashing into him, but the ones spawning in my back line are troublesome.

commandercool

• alter cool
  • LOOK AT ME
« Reply #903 on: June 20, 2019, 12:50:56 pm »
Woah, where did the new summer heroes come from? I don't remember seeing a banner announcement, but surprise!

Well, time to crack open the vault. I have 1188 stones on hand (and probably another 50 or so available and unclaimed) and I want two Swift Sparrow 4s. Three or four would be nice, ideally I'd like to keep one summer Laegjarn and have one for Brave Camilla potentially. Let's see what this costs me...

Edit: Finished! Here's what happened.

I ideally didn't want to go below 750 orbs, which would be 438 orbs spent, and my goal was three or four Summer Laegjarns.

1188-Start
1143-Kliff (45 spent, 45 total)
1041-Shiro (102 more spent, 147 total)
986-Summer Laegjarn (55 more spent, 202 total)
794-Green Ephraim (a whopping 194 more spent, 396 total)
785-Thea (9 more spent, 405 total)
767-Hardin (18 more spent, 423 total)
757-Summer Laegjarn (10 more spent, 433 total)
748-Summer Laegjarn (9 more spent, 442 total)

So that's eight Heroes in 442 stones worth of pulls, three of which were Laegjarn. Gonna spend two to give Camilla Prime and Hot Springs Camilla Swift Sparrow 4, and level one up with the possibility of sacrificing her to Brave Camilla if she ends up needing Swift Sparrow and Flier Formation. I ended up juuuust under where I wanted to be, which is quite a coincidence.

All of the other 5*s I pulled were new except Ephraim (figures the one that broke my extremely long dry spell is an unwanted off-color duplicate, but he's objectively not bad). Having that Kliff in my back pocket will be nice. I pulled a Tibarn randomly recently so I have most of the premium skills available now if I want them.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 01:36:51 pm by commandercool »

Mеа

• catnapping
« Reply #904 on: June 20, 2019, 08:37:24 pm »
Oh wow that is some incredibly on the dot precision sniping, I'm incredibly jelly.

Maeshima has this way of drawing every adult woman in this game with this ridiculously sultry expression to them, which I can't say I like, it looks bad. Laegjarn's attack arts are fine, but her neutral art I don't like. Doesn't fit her character either.

Free unit is summer Ylgr! One of my more favorites out of Book II, and she has good stats, I might end up building her since I have no axe units.

commandercool

• alter cool
  • LOOK AT ME
« Reply #905 on: June 21, 2019, 12:52:19 am »
Oh wow that is some incredibly on the dot precision sniping, I'm incredibly jelly.

Yeah I got super lucky. I would have gone pretty deep to get two copies if I had to, and I'm happy to get a third. I think there's a strong argument to be made that Summer Laegjarn is the best magic flier. I probably won't use her much because I'm heavily invested in Summer Camilla, but Laegjarn is an absolute haymaker and would probably increase my aether raid defense win rate by a ton if I put her in. Which I'm not going to do.

Maeshima has this way of drawing every adult woman in this game with this ridiculously sultry expression to them, which I can't say I like, it looks bad. Laegjarn's attack arts are fine, but her neutral art I don't like. Doesn't fit her character either.

I don't know, I think she looks fine. Although, as shitty as this is going to sound, I didn't even notice her expression at first because her outfit is so pretty. And not in a "durr fan service" way necessarily, it's just super elegant.

Free unit is summer Ylgr! One of my more favorites out of Book II, and she has good stats, I might end up building her since I have no axe units.

She's the only character from this lineup that I don't already own in any form, so I'm happy she's the free one.

Mеа

• catnapping
« Reply #906 on: June 21, 2019, 02:05:48 am »
I don't know, I think she looks fine. Although, as shitty as this is going to sound, I didn't even notice her expression at first because her outfit is so pretty. And not in a "durr fan service" way necessarily, it's just super elegant.
Haha, a veritable my-face-is-up-here moment. I don't even blame you, someone on reddit described it to the effect of 'as classy as it is lewd', which I think fits pretty well. It's that, like, Satin material.
The face and pose is too jarring for me. Seeing her talk to Laevatein in the paralogue was unintentionally funny, here's her little sister enjoying the beach while she's over here posing for her Instagram account.

commandercool

• alter cool
  • LOOK AT ME
« Reply #907 on: June 28, 2019, 02:04:13 pm »
Aw man, I have eight Aether Raid defenses this week, five wins and three non-wins. The losses were all first battles of the day. Between that and losing some aether last night to the maintenance I don't think I'm making it to tier 21 this week either. This would be a lot easier if I changed up my defense team, but Fort Camilla needs to be staffed by Camillas dammit!

commandercool

• alter cool
  • LOOK AT ME
« Reply #908 on: July 04, 2019, 03:10:06 am »
Starting to get worried about my odds of clearing Abyss Eliwood. This one feels really brutal, the map is wide open and the reinforcements spawn in absolutely crazy numbers. The upside is that they always spawn in front of you and never behind, but there are so goddamn many of them that I feel like every member of my teams needs to be able to fight because they're going to end up getting surrounded eventually. And they definitely haven't been able to do that so far. I've got some half-decent strategies involving a tentpole FCorrin but they keep ending with several green units ganging up and taking her down or an enemy horse making it through to my back line and killing a support unit. I have a few more ideas but things are looking grim with a little over 24 hours to go.

Edit: Ooookay never mind. This is the second easiest Abyss ever, there's a trick to it. Panic cuts through the entire map like a hot knife. Panic staff is the most reliable way to dole it out and it basically deletes every enemy it touches.

This was reeeeally costly. I ended up spending tons of feathers, coins, and refining stone, a few unwanted 5*s, and a ton of SP. A lot of it was on strategies that didn't even work, like giving Veronica several different staffs, but they could come up later so I'm not super worried. I ended up giving FCorrin Dull Ranged which I think was a pretty good investment, previously I had been running Chill Spd on her but this is probably a better option overall depending on the team composition. If MCorrin is there with her then I don't think she probably needs the extra relative speed.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 04:01:31 am by commandercool »

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.049 seconds with 40 queries.